Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (108012 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by chmod777: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
[size=15pt]I do not partake in Religious issues but I am really confused and mazed from what I got from closearms3 and olat4cash
If the it is clear Quoran acknowledges Jesus as sent by God (with varying degrees from different religions), why do Muslims tend to course Jesus or kill someone who claims to believe in him ? Please my Muslim brothers help me out,
[/size]
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Aiola: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Paul is a lair Ado bayero does not have a grandson like you and when you talk you should get your  facts, ado bayero that you claim to be this grandson is not an illiterate  he is an educationist who has a primary and secondary school in this palace so how come you never went to school when all is children and grandchildren are educated, and why did you not mention the name of your wife who died because she tempered with the bible that has been tempered with for centuries, bible that you don't need to buy all you have to do go to any hotel in the rooms where fornication and adultery is being committed  by the side of the bible and nothing happens to them. You said the Quran does not preach forgiveness that means  you lied about learning Islamic studies because the very first verse in the Quran talks about forgiveness and mercy for one who claims to know the  Quran should know that and remember God is a just God there is  reward for every action, just as there will be a reward for you for lying against Ado bayero family and lies against Islam, Next time please do a thorough research before lying so that you will have better facts so your story will be more believable  and please beg God for forgiveness cos lying is a sin even in Christianity .

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
olat4cash:

***** Textual and Historical Contradictions in the Bible *****
2 Samuel 10:18 - David slew 700 and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander. 1 Chronicles 19:18 - David slew 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen. 2 Chronicles 9:25 - Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots. 1 Kings 4:26 - Solomon had 40,000 stalls for horses. Ezra 2:5 - Arah had 775 sons. Nehemiah 7:10 - Arah had 652 sons. 2 Samuel 24:13 - SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE. 1 Chronicles 21:11-12 - THREE YEARS OF FAMINE. How did Judas die? Matthew 27:5 - Hanged himself. Acts 1:18 - And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out. 2 Samuel 6:23 - MICHAL never had a child until she died. 2 Samuel 21:8 - MICHAL had 5 sons. 2 Kings 24:8 - Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he began to reign. 2 Chronicles 36:9 - Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign. 1 Kings 16:6-8 - 26th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel. 2 Chronicles 16:1 - 36th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel. How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign? 22 in 2 Kings 8:26 42 in 2 Chronicle 22:2 Who was Josiah's successor? Jehoahaz - 2 Chronicle 36:1 Shallum - Jeremiah 22:11

The purpose of posting this is to clear the misconception from christians that jesus christ (Hazrat isa) peace be upon him claimed divinity, Allah says in qur'an that he was just a messenger but the christians dont believe in that so let us analyze from their own book the bible Bible God is *not a man*, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers [23:19] Quran "The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger, " (5:75) Bible Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, *a man* approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: (Acts 2: 22) Quran ", when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah, " (61:6) Bible After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the **prophet** who is to come into the world." (John, 6:14) Jesus said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, " John 1:18 (But people had seen jesus so jesus is not god according to his own saying) Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD? Matthew 26:39 (Can u imagine god praying to god) ? does it make sense? “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”? Mark 10:18 it is 100% clear that he made a distinction between him and God Jesus said "And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent." [John 17:3] Dont u think it is SHAHADAH of that time (I bear witness that there is one God and jesus christ is his messenger) Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say "Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD. Mark 12:29 WRITINGS OF SOME FAMOUS CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS “There is good evidence to suggest that Jesus never saw himself as a suitable object of worship,” [David Brown in his book titled, ‘The Divine Trinity'] “It is doubtful whether Jesus used the expression ‘son of God’ to refer to himself." [Adrian Thatcher writes in his book- ‘Truly a Person, Truly God’ (London: SPCK, 1990) P.77. “Jesus did not claim deity for himself”. [Michael Ramsey writes in his book, ‘Jesus and the Living Past’- (1980) pages 39 to 43] Brian Hebblewaite admits in his book, ‘The Incarnation ’page 74, printed in 1987 that: ‘It is no longer possible to defend the divinity of Jesus by reference to the claims of Jesus’.
For more proofs from jesus own sayings read the book
http:// www.islamhouse.com/ p/311651 http://www.answering- christianity.com/at.htm
Cos of a lot of alteration that's why we only beleive in some aspect of the book,
The bible is not even one like the Quran cos there're diff kind of bible

Regurgitated gibberish again and again grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Aiola:

Paul is a lair Ado bayero does not have a grandson like you and when you talk you should get your  facts, ado bayero that you claim to be this grandson is not an illiterate  he is an educationist who has a primary and secondary school in this palace so how come you never went to school when all is children and grandchildren are educated, and why did you not mention the name of your wife who died because she tempered with the bible that has been tempered with for centuries, bible that you don't need to buy all you have to do go to any hotel in the rooms where fornication and adultery is being committed  by the side of the bible and nothing happens to them. You said the Quran does not preach forgiveness that means  you lied about learning Islamic studies because the very first verse in the Quran talks about forgiveness and mercy for one who claims to know the  Quran should know that and remember God is a just God there is  reward for every action, just as there will be a reward for you for lying against Ado bayero family and lies against Islam,  Next time please do a thorough research before lying so that you will have better facts so your story will be more believable  and please beg God for forgiveness cos lying is a sin even in Christianity .

Everyone who converts to Christianity from ISLAM is a LIAR. grin

Does it really hurt you guys so deep , that you go mental when anyone converts to Christianity   undecided
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Aiola: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Paul is a lair Ado bayero does not have a grandson like you and when you talk you should get your  facts, ado bayero that you claim to be this grandson is not an illiterate  he is an educationist who has a primary and secondary school in this palace so how come you never went to school when all is children and grandchildren are educated, and why did you not mention the name of your wife who died because she tempered with the bible that has been tempered with for centuries, bible that you don't need to buy all you have to do go to any hotel in the rooms where fornication and adultery is being committed  by the side of the bible and nothing happens to them. You said the Quran does not preach forgiveness that means  you lied about learning Islamic studies because the very first verse in the Quran talks about forgiveness and mercy for one who claims to know the  Quran should know that and remember God is a just God there is  reward for every action, just as there will be a reward for you for lying against Ado bayero family and lies against Islam, Next time please do a thorough research before lying so that you will have better facts so your story will be more believable  and please beg God for forgiveness cos lying is a sin even in Christianity .
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by olat4cash(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
I guess muslim who kill or hated other believer av been negatively affected by there cultural background or brainwashed by people with hidden agenda.
I just hope that western world allow us to reach out to d world what Islamic religion is all about cos dey av said false things about Islam which aren't true.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by olat4cash(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
I guess muslim who kill or hated other believer av been negatively affected by there cultural background or brainwashed by people with hidden agenda.
I just hope that western world allow us to reach out to d world what Islamic religion is all about cos dey av said false things about Islam which aren't true.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
Does this explained the masacre of blacks by Arab Jihadists?
Does this explains usman dan fodio war of carnage on black ?
Does this explain millions of black sudanesse murdered by Arab occupiers because of the oil land ?
cite just one example were arab jihadist massacred black and i will cite instances documented in history books of christian colonialists massacred poor black africans.Mau mau,herero genocides are well known.King leopold policies led to the deaths of about 10 million people in the congo.
Usman dan fodio used bows and arrows and not muskets cannon's during the colonial era,artillery fighter jets,bomber's chemical weapons atomic boms during world war 1 and 2,
Millions killed by sudanese arabs?for oil?my guy wetin you read.you are worse off than the almajiri illitrate.The proven oil reserve of sudan is 6 billion bbls,that of saudi arabia along is 264 billion,iraq is 350 billion .I wonder why they should go massacre because of the peanut in sudan.

Mohammed ur prophet was a pedophiile in his life time. He had se.x with a little girl of six years old. He forcefully snatched so many people's wife. Is that a quality of a good person worthy of emulating.

No wonder you follow is satanic deeds of bloodthirsthy and hate.
I would prefer marrying a six year old a thousand times than to emulate a priest in christiandom practices beastiality,sodomizes children as young as 5 year old's,sniffs thier asses and sticks his manhood in thier $hit hole gaining pleasure with the pope knowing and sweeping it under the carpet.I wonder who is satanic.

your replies just smack of hypocracies.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
My goodness, the terrorist mindset is truly scary  undecided

Put a knife in the hands of some of these people , and we could have a most dangerous situation on our hands !!!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
I would prefer marrying a six year old a thousand times than to emulate a priest in christiandom practices beastiality,sodomizes children as young as 5 year old's,sniffs thier asses and sticks his manhood in thier $hit hole gaining pleasure with the pope knowing and sweeping it under the carpet.I wonder who is satanic.

So how is ur all-in-all Mohammed different rom these xtian priest ?

Just give one good reason ?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Ninapha(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
mathskill:

Please dont say this in public. One good thing about Christians is that no matter who is the head, we condemn evil and accepts criticism. Only a drawing of ur muhamad shiting caused war! U fight for ur god and kill because he is weak. In christiandom, we have our problems yes Sin but we have a Mediator, a Saviour, A Warrior one we utterly look unto to help us overcome. How do u handle ur problems, killing and maiming people even ur own people. Marrying six year girl ohhhhhhhhhh Jesus pls come quick!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by muhsin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Please someone should help and tell me the name of this fraud Paul's father. Lets logically end this. And please, stop deginrating the thread. Stay within its subject matter. Thanks.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
muhsin:

Please someone should help and tell me the name of this fraud Paul's father. Lets logically end this. And please, stop deginrating the thread. Stay within its subject matter. Thanks.

Lol, is it so painful grin

He is now a Christian, leave the poor guy alone.

Not everyone wants to belong to a death cult.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by sammyke(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
abeg embrace d religion of peace nt war
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tohirah(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
ALHAMDULILLAH
I thank Allah for showing me the way,I thank Him for letting me see the light of the true religion. I thank Him for making me understand His holy book and not confuse myself with the terrorism this wicked human beings are proclaiming. Turn to the God of Jesus,the God of the world before its too late. Turn to Allah,the most merciful of God
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by muhsin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
frosbel:

Lol, is it so painful  grin

He is now a Christian, leave the poor guy alone.

Not everyone wants to belong to a death cult.

How will that be hard? What have I lost? Suppose the story was true, are we gonna be buried in the same grave? Pls if you can't answer my question, just shut up. Thanks
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
muhsin:

How will that be hard? What have I lost? Suppose the story was true, are we gonna be buried in the same grave? Pls if you can't answer my question, just shut up. Thanks

I will not shutup and there is nothing you can do about it. cheesy

If you are so vexed, come and meet me here in London. grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
[size=16pt]LOL, woowwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is painful on muslims on nairaland. See the way they are angry!!!

Haleluyah is the song[/size]
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by damsy01(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
dis so call paul is a fraudstar. I dont kno y som ppl derive pleasure in causin confussion. Even d paul himself is a confussionist so are anybody dat believs in all dis fabricated story of d great lierpaul. May God deliever u frm all d nonsence u put urself in to
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
waxrider:

So how is ur all-in-all Mohammed different rom these xtian priest ?

Just give one good reason ?
man who in the full flush of youthful vigour, a young man of four and twenty (24), married a woman much his senior, and remained faithful to her for six and twenty years (26), at fifty years of age when the passions are dying married for lust and sexual passion? Not thus are men's lives to be judged. And you look at the women whom he married, you will find that by every one of them an alliance was made for his people, or something was gained for his followers, or the woman was in sore need of protection."  - -  Dr Annie Besant (Dr Annie Besant in 'The Life and Teachings of Mohammad,' Madras, 1932)

A noted British author has observed: "No great religious leader has been so maligned as Prophet Mohammed. Attacked in the past as a heretic, an impostor, or a sensualist, it is still possible to find him referred to as "the false prophet." A modern German writer accuses Prophet Mohammed of sensuality, surrounding himself with young women. This man was not married until he was twenty-five years of age, then he and his wife lived in happiness and fidelity for twenty-four years, until her death when he was fourty-nine. Only between the age of fifty and his death at sixty-two did Prophet Mohammed take other wives, only one of whom was a virgin, and most of them were taken for dynastic and political reasons. Certainly the Prophet's record was better than the head of the Church of England, Henry VIII." Geoffrey Parrinder, Mysticism in the World's Religions (New York: Oxford University Press, 1976, pg. 121)

Every time the Muslims talk about Prophet Muhammad (saw) to the heretics, they use a point against the saintly character of Prophet(saw) by pointing fingers towards his marriage with a girl named Ayesha(ra), who was presumably, 12 years old at the time of her marriage to Prophet and another woman named Zainab, whom he married after she divorced a man named Zaid whom Prophet had adopted as his son. Muslims on the other hand are commanded to hold her in highest regards according to the will and decree of Allah(swt) as is evident from the verse above. Moreover, it's a historical fact that A'ishah (ra)  was one who possessed exceptional qualities, and Holy Prophet saw in her a great woman of the future who was best suited to perform the duties of a wife and of a teacher whose words and deeds had to be preserved for the guidance of mankind. A'ishah(ra) turned out to be one of the greatest woman scholars for Islam, thus setting an example for future generations of Muslim women. Aishah(ra) was said to be the most knowledgeable in Islam, even by the male companions of the Prophet's times and was in fact one of the most learned amongst them. Companions had to come to her and seek the knowledge that only she knew that only she was privy to. Her significant example of being highly regarded especially among the men plays an important role in removing beyond a shadow of a doubt any uncertainties regarding women to be inferior to men in aspects of faith or false notions condemning women to be hindered from earning a high status in society, especially in terms of spiritual growth and morality. Compare this to the history of other major religions in which women were regarded to remain subordinate to men especially in terms of spiritual development. All his wives, especially A'ishah(ra), transmitted many scholarly works (sayings, deeds, and actions) from Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Aishah's father, Abu Bakr, was a key figure in the history of Islam as well as a close friend and trusted advisor of Muhammad. The joining in marriage of Muhammad and Abu Bakr's daughter solidified the relationship between him and the Prophet. When Muhammad(saw) died, there was a need for a new Muslim leader. Abu Bakr was chosen khalifah due to his close knit relationship with Muhammad and the marriage between Muhammad and his daughter, A'ishah.

From the non-Muslim front, there is a terrible hypocritical approach to this whole affair of Prophet's multiple marriages. It has been effectively proven by scholars that the age of Ayesha(ra) which is written in few Hadith books is contradictory and can be false. See, 'How infallible are Sahih Hadiths?' in this regard. Nowhere in Holy Qur'an, even a passing reference has been made to this aspect of Prophet's wife. But, before I direct you that part of the scholarly study, let's agree for argument's sake, that the charges are true and you still want to hold this argument against ethics of Islam then try to have a look into your own backyard and let's see, what other major religions talk about such marriage concepts.

Ayesha(ra) was engaged to someone else before she got engaged to Muhammad(saw):
Lady Ayesha(ra) was already engaged to a non-Muslim man named Jober Ibn Al-Moteam Ibn Oday. Back then, the people of Mecca did not object to Ayesha(ra)'s engagement to Jober because she was physically mature enough to be considered for marriage. Her parents saw that and they engaged her to Jober.

The only reason why Ayesha (ra)'s father, Abu Baker Al Siddeek, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Muhammad (saw) to marry Ayesha(ra), because Muhammad (saw) and Abu Baker became best friends. Muhammad (saw) engaged Ayesha(ra) for 2 years before he married her.

Abû Bakr (ra) is also recorded to have spoken these words: "There are three things I cherish most: a look at your face, to spend my wealth on you and that my daughter is thy wife."

All Muslim scholars agree 100% that Muhammad(saw) and Aisha(ra) were engaged for 2 years before marriage.

Prophet Muhammad(saw) was a Noble Messenger of God. Muhammad(saw) lived in a society and culture that existed 1400 years ago, and we must not judge what he or others did based on the standards we have set today. It is wrong and foolish to do so!.

Another major (seemingly oldest) religion of the east, Hinduism, finds it's roots in early marriages of the girls. Child marriage of daughters 5-6 years old was common due to the custom of dowry and to avoid scandals [Nand 17] [Basham 167-8] [Yadav 70] [Altekar 16] [Banerjee 70]. Hindu Law books prescribe that the best partner for a man in one-third his age. Thus a man 18 year old should marry a girl 6 years old! –

"A man, aged thirty years, shall marry a maiden of twelve who pleases him, or a man of twenty-four a girl of eight years of age; if (the performance of) his duties would otherwise be impeded, he must marry sooner." [Manu IX.94]

This was meant to prevent any scandals. Narada states that some of the defects to be avoided in brides are if they already had a relationship with another man or have their minds set on another, they should not be selected [Sheth 67].

So, what we have to keep in mind is, not only was it a custom in the Arab society as well,  to Engage/Marry a young girl it was also common in the other olden world societies. Also, the case of Mary the mother of Jesus comes to mind, in non-biblical sources she was between 11-14 years old when she conceived Jesus (peace be upon him). Mary (may peace be upon her) had already been 'betrothed' to Joseph before conceiving Jesus. Joseph was a much older man and Mary(ra) was younger than 11-14 years of age when she was 'betrothed' to Joseph. We, as Muslims, would never call Joseph a wrong doer, nor would we ever refer to the 'Holy Ghost' of the Bible, that 'Impregnated' Mary as a "Rapist" , and Allah Almighty knows best. Not to mention, the present day misguided Priests of the church, painting the world red with their escapades that involve countless crimes of 'Pedophilia' and Rapes', where Susan Archibald, 37, a now retired Air Force officer who said a Catholic Air Force chaplain abused her starting in the 1980's, when she was an 18-year-old cadet at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. He was 38. In her testimony she said that, "When my chaplain first began to abuse me, he told me that God had sent me to him as a gift." A gift to use and throw.
I hope the response above would have cleared some of the doubts in the minds of the sick who act as self-appointed judges on self made citadels on the issues of criticizing other religions except their own. However, those who are interested in scholarly studies and wish to distill truth from falsehood based on some logical and historical facts, please hit the given link below:
Now tell me which is better.Your ungodly priests or prophet  Muhammmed.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
@mathskill , calm down bro, this is how it starts ooooo grin grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
I am not talking about what an ordinary man does. Those airforce, catholic priest are just self-ordained seminary. They did not invent a religion. They are servant under a church. They are not differnt from malleem in the madrasat. Most girls are impregnated by these malleems.

See despite all your episode of nothingness. The fact is there that mohammed is more promiscuous than these catholic priest.

He forcefully fcked slave wifes.

The guy life was based on se.x.

Snatched so many wifes. Is that a quality of a prophet ? Holiness is a symbol of a prophet.

Why did mohammed regarded himself as a sinner and claimed Jesus is the only one without a sin ?

Those are two questions.
[size=18pt]
Please answer with few words and not meaningless quotes[/size]

Stop beating around the bush.

I am better than mohameed. I dont kill. I sticked to my partner. I dont rape. People should start following me too.

I need to start my own religion.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Dawdy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Christians are desperate liars, Just like paul in the bible says
Romans 3:7
But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by thebrideng(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
The Testimony of of Bro Paul Ado Bayero is nothing but the TRUTH, so all the Muslims on this forum saying jagons are saying it to defend their BASTARD religion.

I was a Muslim by birth. But i got converted into Christianity and I was severely beaten by one of my uncle that my left leg was broken. It took the grace of God to heal me.

My conversion took place in 1988 and up till today, my family are yet to accept me as a true child of that family. They treated me as if i am an alien.

Read more about me in my website: www.thebrideng.webs.com

Please to know more about how Muslims treated anybody who get converted into Christianity from their religion - ISLAM, look for these two books: (1) In Search of Assurance by K. K. ALAVI and (2) God's Salvation is Ready for you by Abdul Masih or download them at www.call-of-hope.com/
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by oobim(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
Jesus says;'I AM THE LIGHT!',WHILE mohamed says;'i am d enlightened one!'.
Jesus knew He was going to heaven,while mohd wasnt even sure where he was heading.

Wouldn't u follow the LIGHT(d source)?rather than follow the one who taps from d source?
HALLELUYAH IS THE SONG YO!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
thebrideng:

The Testimony of of Bro Paul Ado Bayero is nothing but the TRUTH, so all the Muslims on this forum saying jagons are saying it to defend their BASTARD religion.

I was a Muslim by birth. But i got converted into Christianity and I was severely beaten by one of my uncle that my left leg was broken. It took the grace of God to heal me.

My conversion took place in 1988 and up till today, my family are yet to accept me as a true child of that family. They treated me as if i am an alien.

Read more about me in my website: www.thebrideng.

Please to know more about how Muslims treated anybody who get converted into Christianity from their religion - ISLAM, look for these two books: (1) In Search of Assurance by K. K. ALAVI and (2) God's Salvation is Ready for you by Abdul Masih or download it at www.call-of-hope.com/

Wow !!

Praise GOD.

The denial addicts will soon start to refute your story and call you a liar grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kizito96(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
God will be with you. For you have seen the light and they who persecute you will be in darkness all their lives. You are covered with His Blood and they will fall by the way side. Keep Hold of your faith. God Bless You
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by muhsin(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Still waiting for the answer to ma question. Let me repeat it for those who missed it: WHO'S THE FATHER OF THIS PAUL? In a shouting distance from ma home, there live a biological son of the emir, the present boss of ICPC. I'll simply go to him and find the veracity of this. Thanks
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by vanstanzy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
mathskill:

Bloody jihadist!seems like the only word in your vocabulary,so much for the intellect you bring to this discussion.Let me tell you the truth that i see which you choose not to see.Christian's plundered,violated,destroyed,exploited and enslaved africans on a scale never witnessed and justified all that on passage in the bible.The carnage,genocide,destruction that took place in world war one and two was fought by christian armies,Infact the vatican kept mute throughout the holocaust;tacit approval.Recent abuses in catholic church were children brought under the care of priest's are abused highlight the hypocracy and double standards in christiandom.Go checkout the Ku Klu Klan''The burning of the cross was also used by the second Klan as a symbol of Christian fellowship, and its lighting during meetings was steeped in Christian prayer, the singing of hymns, and other overtly religious symbolism'' what the bible preaches about violence '' Bible too has plenty of passages that read painfully today. Tales of war and assassination pervade the four books of Samuel and Kings, where it is hard to avoid verses justifying the destruction of God's enemies. In a standard English translation of the Old Testament, the words "war" and "battle" each occur more than 300 times, not to mention all the bindings, beheadings, and Desecrates.

The richest harvest of gore comes from the books that tell the story of the Children of Israel after their escape from Egypt, as they take over their new land in Canaan. These events are foreshadowed in the book of Deuteronomy, in which God proclaims "I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh" (Deut. 32:42). We then turn to the full SinParty of militarism, enslavement, and race war in the Books of Joshua and Judges. Moses himself reputedly authorized this campaign when he told his followers that, once they reached Canaan, they must annihilate all the peoples they find in the cities specially reserved for them (Deut. 20: 16-18).

Joshua, Moses's successor, proves an apt pupil. When he conquers the city of Ai, God commands that he take away the livestock and the loot, while altogether exterminating the inhabitants, and he duly does this (Joshua cool. When he defeats and captures five kings, he murders his prisoners of war, either by hanging or crucifixion. (Joshua 10). Nor is there any suggestion that the Canaanites and their kin were targeted for destruction because they were uniquely evil or treacherous: They happened to be on the wrong land at the wrong time. And Joshua himself was by no means alone. In Judges again, other stories tell of the complete extermination of tribes with the deliberate goal of ending their genetic lines.

In modern times, we would call this genocide. If the forces of Joshua and his successor judges committed their acts in the modern world, then observers would not hesitate to speak of war crimes. They would draw comparisons with the notorious guerrilla armies of Uganda and the Congo, groups like the appalling Lord's Resistance Army. By comparison, the Koranic rules of war were, by the standards of their time, quite civilized. Mohammed wanted to win over his enemies, not slaughter them.

Not only do the Israelites in the Bible commit repeated acts of genocide and ethnic cleansing, but they do so under direct divine command. According to the first book of Samuel, God orders King Saul to strike at the Amalekite people, killing every man, woman, and child, and even wiping out their livestock (1 Samuel 15:2-3). And it is this final detail that proves Saul's undoing, as he keeps some of the animals, and thereby earns a scolding from the prophet Samuel. Fortunately, Saul repents, and symbolizes his regrets by dismembering the captured enemy king. Morality triumphs.

The Bible also alleges divine approval of racism and segregation. If you had to choose the single biblical story that most conspicuously outrages modern sentiment, it might well be the tale of Phinehas, a story that remains unknown to most Christian readers today (Numbers 25: 1-15). The story begins when the children of Israel are threatened by a plague. Phinehas, however, shrewdly identifies the cause of God's anger: God is outraged at the fact that a Hebrew man has found a wife among the people of Midian, and through her has imported an alien religion. Phinehas slaughters the offending couple - and, mollified, God ends the plague and blesses Phinehas and his descendants. Modern American racists love this passage. In 1990, Richard Kelly Hoskins used the story as the basis for his manifesto "Vigilantes of Christendom." Hoskins advocated the creation of a new order of militant white supremacists, the Phineas Priesthood, and since then a number of groups have assumed this title, claiming Phinehas as the justification for terrorist attacks on mixed-race couples and abortion clinics.
@mathskill
grin grin grin grin All these stories u just quoted i think can be found in the Qu'ran too. If the Qu'ran tells stories of Moses, Joshua, the Isrealites exodus from Eygpt, its the same thing. Remember Allah in the Qu'ran is Jehovah in the Holy Bible.  grin grin grin grin grin What point are u trying to make here meeen? The same carnage u described that happened in the Holy Bible, also happened in the Qu'ran. Gat ya! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
Let ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ reiterate that islam. Is not a religion but an Arabic culture.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Aboluwarin: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank God for your life, i have heard about you for a long time. Please let us talk, i wish to bring you to my area for crusades, my church is located in Muslim region. Mail me at, apostlepeterabo@gmail.com
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by chuqudy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
I can now see that those that will go to heaven has their names already writen in the book of life. Any one whose name is not there is wasting his time on earth. God chooses those that He want. God has chosen you Paul Ado Bayero. There are many millions of muslims out there that Satan has caged. They can't think and give it a trial to search for the truth. They just accept and believe what their parents taught and told them. If you are a muslim, say this prayer.

"Oh God of Abraham, the true creator of heaven and earth, open my eyes to see the truth. If Jesus Christ is your true son, let him visit me and send the Holy Spirit to me."

It is good sometimes for on to chalenge his religion and seek for the truth. Islam is a confirmed religion of Satan. People who join islam does so on nonsensical basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.