Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (108052 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
my appeal to all muslims brothers and sisters,who have posted in this thread and who have not:

please ignore this thread.someone is telling us he was stabbed,his stomach tore open and he was dumped into a well.yet he didn't die.and christians are here jubilating.leave them alone.let them play and have fun.

i know it is very insulting when these desperate pigs are now inventing stories targetting muslim men of honor like Alhaji Ado Bayero and his family and lying that one of them have become christian of all things.earlier it was a kuwaiti prince.the christian missionary pigs are desperate and frustrated that they cannot extinguish the light of Allah which is based on knowledge and reasoning and using the intellect.

the more we comment,the more the blind sheep would try to bring us down to their level and make fun and mockery.so this would be my last response.just ignore them.

Holy Quran 43:83
Therefore leave them to utter vile speech and to play, until they confront the day which they are promised.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by sunkoye: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
you fanatics, pls dispute!

We will strike panic into the disbelievers’ hearts because they attribute partners to God…’ (Sura 3:151)

‘Fight those of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not truly believe in god and the last day, who do not forbid what god and his messenger (Mohammed) have forbidden…until they pay the tax and agree to submit.’ Sura 9:29

‘Fight’…’Strike panic’… Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

Whoever changes his religion, kill him.’ (Hadith 9:57)

If you do not go out and fight, god will punish you severely…’ Sura 9:39

‘You who believe, fight the disbelievers near you…’ Sura 9:123

‘Fight in god’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits…Kill them wherever you encounter them and drive them out from where they drove you out, for persecution is more serious than killing…Fight them until there is no more persecution and worship is devoted to god (Allah).’ Sura 2:190-193

Those who will not fight: ‘…we expect god to inflict punishment on you, either from himself or at our hands…’ Sura 9:52

and ‘they are cowardly’ Sura 9:56

‘He who fights so that Allah’s word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah’s cause.’ Hadith Vol 1, Book 3, Number 125

If you fear high-handedness from your wives … when you go to bed, then hit them.’ Sura 4:34
Mohammed sanctioned wife beating. Why should any woman ever become a muslim!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by chuqudy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
sunkoye:

We will strike panic into the disbelievers’ hearts because they attribute partners to God…’ (Sura 3:151)

‘Fight those of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not truly believe in god and the last day, who do not forbid what god and his messenger (Mohammed) have forbidden…until they pay the tax and agree to submit.’ Sura 9:29

‘Fight in god’s cause against those who fight you, but do not overstep the limits…Kill them wherever you encounter them and drive them out from where they drove you out, for persecution is more serious than killing…Fight them until there is no more persecution and worship is devoted to god (Allah).’ Sura 2:190-193

Those who will not fight: ‘…we expect god to inflict punishment on you, either from himself or at our hands…’ Sura 9:52

‘He who fights so that Allah’s word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah’s cause.’ Hadith Vol 1, Book 3, Number 125

If you fear high-handedness from your wives … when you go to bed, then hit them.’ Sura 4:34

There is one truth about muslims. They are all liers. I suspect that their imams tell them to tell people that killing people is bad just to paint islam white. Thank God that Koran is every where. We Christians now read and understands koran more than most muslims. Islam has been exposed. It is undisputably a religion that permits and ordains hatred, terrorism, pedophilia and wickedness(Note: we do have christians that do all these things but the bible clearly condemns them and those christians who do them know that they are wrong unlike muslims who do them with pride and even await allah for a reward for commiting evil). Let me see another muslim that would speak from his or her 4 cardinal points of the mouth to say to me that islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
sunkoye:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399131.224.html#msg9829792

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817561.0.html#msg9693002
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
chuqudy:

There is one truth about muslims. They are all liers. I suspect that their imams tell them to tell people that killing people is bad just to paint islam white. Thank God that Koran is every where. We Christians now read and understands koran more than most muslims. Islam has been exposed. It is undisputably a religion that permits and ordains hatred, terrorism, pedophilia and wickedness(Note: we do have christians that do all these things but the bible clearly condemns them and those christians who do them know that they are wrong unlike muslims who do them with pride and even await allah for a reward for commiting evil). Let me see another muslim that would speak from his or her 4 cardinal points of the mouth to say to me that islam is a religion of peace.

That is what they call the al taqiyya in Islam.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by nagoma(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
Paul Okoro , is a great fables man reminds me of one of my favorite story tellers - Amos Tutuola.
Paul talks so much about his mother, doesn't he have a father, he claims to be the grandson of ado Bayero and bears his name , since kano is patrical then Paul's father is Ado Bayero's Son . We know all the sons, which one is Paul's father? what a load of crap!!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by chuqudy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

That is what they call the al taqiyya in Islam.

Thanks sooo much Olaadegbu. You have taught some thing. I googled the word al taqiyya and found what it means. I suspected this for long time that muslims voluntarily lie to protect the image of islam. Thanks so much Ola. I would like to learn more of islam tricks. Below was what I got from google about al taqiyya.

Al-taqiyya

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

This is particularly important when one realizes that the only work which can guarantee salvation for a Muslim is to wage war against and kill non-Muslims or at least support those who do wage war against and kill non-Muslims. It is only logical that to lie in support of a war against non-Muslims could guarantee salvation for a Muslim because it would be considered supporting the war. This is a very powerful motivation for any Muslim to lie to any non-Muslim for any reason but especially when concerning any war or military effort against non-Muslims.

I have learned that, for this reason, it is very common practice for Muslims, especially leaders, to lie about the war against non-Muslims. These lies come in many forms such as denying that Islam is a war against non-Muslims, that the Koran teaches salvation through fighting and killing non-Muslims, feigning sympathy for the US concerning 9/11, or Muslim countries denying that they have military intentions against Israel, the US, or other non-Muslim countries.

This raises a number or questions. Are the Muslim peace protestors in the US actually using Al-taqiyya or dissimulation to earn their salvation by lying and trying to interfere with the US and Israel's efforts to defend themselves? Is the Muslim sympathy for the US concerning 9/11 Al-taqiyya earning the salvation of the Muslims by feigning sympathy for the US? Are the Muslim leaders and official speakers using Al-taqiyya to earn salvation by lying to the US media about them fighting because they are "being oppressed by Israel" when there are plenty of Muslims who are citizens in Israel, have good jobs, have their own prosperous businesses, who vote, and are even in the Israeli government?

I recently watched a ABC 20/20 news show by Barbara Walters where she went to Saudi Arabia to confront different people there about text which had been uncovered in public school books which taught hatred and murder of non-Muslims but specifically Jews. I watched as every Muslim male and almost every Muslim female she sat down with to interview blatantly lied about what the Koran says concerning war, hatred, and murdering towards the Jews. Not one of them told the truth. This was clearly Al-taqiyya.

Interestingly, she kept querying about certain terms which stated that Jews would hide behind the trees and the trees would call out to the Muslims, "A Jew is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Not one of the Muslims interviewed told her about the Muslim prophesy concerning the end times (see my page "Koran and Bible Prophesy"wink where it is said that the Jews and Christians will hide behind the trees and rocks and that the trees and rocks will cry out, "A Jew or a Christian is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Instead, they ALL lied to her about Islam being a religion of peace except for three young radicals who kind of half admitted that Islam and the Koran have an agenda of war and murder. But even they were very careful to tone the militant talk down from what the Koran really says and is preached by the orthodox or fundamentalist Muslims.

It should be noted that I have read on some Muslim sites that a few more fundamental Muslim sites do not commit dissimulation, are open about the warrior mentality of Islam, and are proud that they do not dissemble or lie. But my understanding is that this is only the most "radical" or orthodox Muslims. It seems that the vast majority of Muslims are actually proud that they do dissemble or lie. The problem is, how can you tell which ones are not lying to you if you don't know the Koran and Islam? Basically, you can't believe the few because of the many. It is my opinion that the only Muslims a non-Muslim can believe about anything are the fundamentalist Muslims who openly admit that Islam is a warrior religion and that they are required to destroy all non-Muslims. Even then, we need to be careful.

In summary, Al-taqiyya and dissimulation mean that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim especially if it has to do with the Koran's perpetual Jihad against all non-Muslims. For that Muslim to lie to you is for that Muslim to do a good work towards earning salvation.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Stevvick: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2012
Romans 8vs28.If God be for Us,who can be against Us?JESUS CHRIST is for ever faithful.Our JESUS who rescued U will do same for the other moslems in the world.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by muhsin(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2012
I laugh in Polynisian. Nobody among you can answer my simple question; all you do is just jumping to the tuneless flute that the emir's grandson, (sic). If one, base on this, conclude that some Christians aboard NL are the dullest people on earth is not far from truth. One doesn't have to make-up unfounded stories like this for his/her religion to sell. Islam, as you can see and/or hear about is the fastest growing religion in the world. Such doctored stories of Paul, Kuwait's Prince, Hamas leader's son, ex-BH member and the like that have now become viral here won't help in putting wedge to the spread of this religion. You too, I pray, may see its light now or later. May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all to the right path. May the true religion on this planet develop and all false faiths perish, amin.

My last words, unless if ma question [go to the preceeding page] is answered.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Theblessed(f): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2012
[size=16pt]Praise, Praise God Almighty for the life of, Paul!  

What a powerful Testimony to the glory of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ the Son of God, Amen, Amen and, Amen!

One day, just one day - all the people in that part of the country will see the light and with their mouths, souls and spirit praise our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ - Halelujah, Halelujah, Halelujah in Jesus Name, Amen!  

What a fantastic testamony! In everything concerning God, the devil will always try to prevent/hinder but the light of God surmounts and crush up the evil powers of satan by fire, Amen! For the devil is under our feet in Jesus Name, Amen!

Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord - thank you father in Heaven, thank you for Paul and others like him who have been and still going through persecution from messengers of satan yet, they saw and recieved the light of Jesus Christ - an, everlasting life! Praise God, Halelujah, Amen!

[/size]
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by chuqudy(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2012
muhsin:

I laugh in Polynisian. Nobody among you can answer my simple question; all you do is just jumping to the tuneless flute that the emir's grandson, (sic). If one, base on this, conclude that some Christians aboard NL are the dullest people on earth is not far from truth. One doesn't have to make-up unfounded stories like this for his/her religion to sell. Islam, as you can see and/or hear about is the fastest growing religion in the world. Such doctored stories of Paul, Kuwait's Prince, Hamas leader's son, ex-BH member and the like that have now become viral here won't help in putting wedge to the spread of this religion. You too, I pray, may see its light now or later. May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all to the right path. May the true religion on this planet develop and all false faiths perish, amin.

My last words, unless if ma question [go to the preceeding page] is answered.

You can go to your mosque and boast to your bredren in terrorism and evil that no one can answer your question. You think anyone has more time for your cheap lies. Tell me any popular christian that changed to muslim. I can tell you about Tunde Bakare, Obasanjo etc that changed to Christianity from Islam.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by oiseworld: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2012
wats wrong with this nairalanders. How come nobody has commented on the otjer story. I mean the boko haram guy that instigated ibb. Is he lieing too?

To all of you mislim who think Jesus is a prohet get what jesus said in john 14:6 " I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME. let me give you this little illustration.

If you father was a king or a very rich and influncial person in acommunity and you his son stood at the gates of your father's massive mansion and you determied those that see him or those that don't. Wen visitors come to your house if they wanted to see your father they had to do what ever you asked them to. Otherwise they would shout and notting would come out of it.

In my house we have a security man at the gates and wen you come you had to put a call thru to a resident of the house else you're just wasting you time,he won't let you in. Days the way it is. Further more if you read the whole of mark 14,15,16,17. You would clearly understand that jesus is God's channel to theworld and the comforter (the holy spirit) is the one that was sent and remaineth in the world. All this three; THE FATHER ,THE SON (JESUS) ,AND THE SPIRIT .ARE CALLED THE TRINITY. YOU CANT HAVE ONE AND NOT TAKE THE OTHER. They all work as one and all say the same thing.

I will also recomend you read john 1. You will know that jesus was with the father from the begining. He is the outspoken word of the father that made the heaven and the earth.

Nairalanders i have said my own.
MUSLIMS, there is no road,way, in islam. may God open all our eyes and heart in jesus name Amen.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Chiori(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2012
Jesus shall be exalted in Nigeria. Very soon, by His grace, the Sultan will convert to Christianity, and then the devil will be put to real public shame.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by baslone: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
All these HOLY story books won't get you guys no where! cry

See what the world has turned to, It's really sad!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
Paul is supposed to be Ado Bayero's grandson, can we have the name of his father please, so that we can verify the truth or otherwise of the story. Also why was this story not accompanied by a picture of the alleged convert?

This story smacks of utter desperation from Christians to prove that they have caught "a big fish"
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
This Thread is [size=18pt]ONE[/size] [size=28pt]BIG[/size] [size=38pt]LIE[/size]
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
chuqudy:

Thanks sooo much Olaadegbu. You have taught some thing. I googled the word al taqiyya and found what it means. I suspected this for long time that muslims voluntarily lie to protect the image of islam. Thanks so much Ola. I would like to learn more of islam tricks. Below was what I got from google about al taqiyya.

You are welcome, anytime.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2012
Islam is a bloody religion. It's a religion of people worshipping the demon they call their god.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by justaqad(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
oh my God,have u guys heard?Michael Jackson is Dead.heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by carzim(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
If d pual is still alive show ur proof with picture from ur youth stage(islamic) pictures,d tore stomach and d burnt fingers
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
@chuqudy:
by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Feb 09

chuqudy:

anything is everything on google or wikipedia. the devil is the detail of what olaadegbu entered for you. no one of the christians on nairaland agrees with olaadegbu, 100% at the fundamentals of your religious creed.

example of a critique of this your trusted teacher is frosbel going at it against him on trinity.

i know others who are quite comfortable to disagree with him; joeagbaje is one.

unfortunately olaadegbu was born in nigeria and lives in england. he would have been a perfect fit if he was born in the coal country of the us appalachian mountains. his view is like those who worship with the potent poisonous snake, thinking they are showing the greatness of their faith. their condition is almost always fatal when the snake react to their nonsensical.

al takiyya is nothing to muslims as a rule practiced. what are we going to hide from anyone about Islam? the whole "ISLAM" is open. we do not have hierarchy. if muslims are hiding anything about Islam, i am sure "al takiyya" you were able to find on the internet would be hidden. no? i learnt about al takiyya here on nairaland and i have been a muslim all my life and there in never anything i hide about islam because there is no reason to hide what i love others to have and enjoy as much as it is satisfying to me. nothing bad about islam and if there is i would have left it after 9/11 when it became unpopular to be muslim. if islam is getting bigger in the new worlds and the old world and still holding its own in the third world, i dont think we need to be ashamed or hide anything from view.

You are welcome, anytime.
you are still here? thank God. i have news for you: your campaign in religion will fail, in politics, too. Obama will serve his second term and Hillary Rodham Clinton will take over from him. if you think Romney will win because you dislike the religious view of Obama, you watch from your armchair in London. after all you dont vote. so your vote does not count in american politics.

pele. see o wa daa daa? iyawo ati awon omo nko o? Olorun a da won si o. Amina Yaa Allah. and if you are married yet, please omo boy, do so. igba o lo bi orere. aye nlo, aaa ma ntooo o ni.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Sweetnecta, (aka olabowale)

What spin do you have for the breaking news in the link below?

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/oct/24/614.html
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
some people do survive all those things.

even one of the aluu four still survived the severe torture inflicted on him. He died later, when he was being ferried to safety.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Bakwana(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Islam is the best religion in d world nd who said dat be christian or die poor u ar nothin but "smelling poolish rag" Bleep all christians kiss
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
[size=16pt]THIS ARTICLE IS HOAX! TO BEGIN WITH , THE ADE BAYERO FAMILY IS FROM FULANI SULLBAWA TRIBE, NOT HAUSSA! [/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by diva11(f): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why are you all arguing over this Both books haven't become extinct go and buy a Bible and a Quran and read them both, at this stage of our lives we shouldn't be listening to what people tell us, we should seek for information on our own by reading the source and reflecting on it and not making judgement on other people's interpretation of the source.

What is the use of our literacy and having a brain if we cannot read and think on our own?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by eggaf: 1:03pm On May 12, 2013
HELLO READERS

WE SHOULD REMEMBER THE PEACE AND UNITY OF OUR COUNTRY FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER SENTIMENTS OR POLORIZATION.
ON THE TOPIC OF POUL ADO BAYERO , THE GUY IS A NIGERIAN AND NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION GIVES THE RIGHT OF WORSHIP TO ALL CITIZENS.
HOWEVER , THOUGH I AM NOT RESIDING IN KANO, BUT EVEN THE EMIR OF KANO OF TODAY MAY NOT CLAIM TO BE THE BEST OR MOST PIOUS MUSLIM IN THE STATE. SO WHY ALL THE NOISE , TALKS , SENTIMENTS, AND BAD WORDS ON HIS SO CALLED GRANDSON. SO WHAT IF THE GUY CHANGES HIS RELIGION

HOW WILL ONE PERSON'S RELIGION AFFECT THE LIVES OF 160MILLION NIGERIANS.

WHO CARES IF HE IS ROYAL OR ORDINARY??

WHAT CONNECTION IS THERE BETWEEN HIS FAMILY AFFAIRS AND THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN ON THE STREET?

BLOGGING ON THIS KIND OF TRIVIAL ISSUES BRINGS TO MORE BEAR OUR MYOPIC VIEWS AND INEXPOSURE

WHILE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE BLOGGING ON ISSUES OF GLOBAL INTEREST WE ARE DOWNGRADING OURSELVES.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS THEN WE MUST, I REPEAT MUST GO AND CHANGE OUR CONSTITUTION TO READ THUS : PEOPLE FROM SO SO AREA MUST DO SO SO RELIGION AND IF THEY DONT THEY MUST BE ABUSED ON BLOGS LIKE THIS.

PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DECIDE FOR OTHERS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS EXTREMELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

WE KNOW ISLAM SAYS : NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION

AND IAM VERY SURE XTIANITY SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR

PLEASE WE SHOULD THINK BIG AND ACT AS SUCH
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by olumyde(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2013
Most muslims deny all stories of muslims converting to christianity. I don't know if this story is true or not, but i'll share what i know. During my undergraduate days, i know 5 of my course mates who were once muslims but were now christians. I'm not talking of hearsays, i knew all of them just in my department o. Not the whole faculty or school. Even when one of them told me, i was so suprised cos he never looked like it. There was a girl dt even our muslim mates refused to stop calling her her muslim name. So muslims should not live in denial. Many muslims are accepting Jesus Christ as the way of salvation to God. You may also consider it. Though i'm not denying dt some christians are probably becoming muslims. Infact i know one, who became one on account of marrying an Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tahirsdq: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin grin this story deserves an Oscar
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by tahirsdq: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Paul Spielberg
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Didi5(m): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2013
If i was reading this thread as a neutral person shouldn't conclude that islam is a religion of war with the verbal insults coming from my muslim brothers,calling christians pig.The last time i showed a friend some ugly extracts of the quran he said they have been modified and i just laughed.Islam is the problem of humanity i wonder if i wouldn't have earned slaps by now.Peace indeed.SMH because ur imams are pure liars and hate species.When i get into school,i pray to convert at least 10 muslims in the university.You need Jesus.Islam is philosophy and war
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Tundeajani(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Didi 5: If i was reading this thread as a neutral person shouldn't conclude that islam is a religion of war with the verbal insults coming from my muslim brothers,calling christians pig.The last time i showed a friend some ugly extracts of the quran he said they have been modified and i just laughed.Islam is the problem of humanity i wonder if i wouldn't have earned slaps by now.Peace indeed.SMH because ur imams are pure liars and hate species.When i get into school,i pray to convert at least 10 muslims in the university.You need Jesus.Islam is philosophy and war
uhn..shakes head..you will only succeed in changing ignoramus like yourself who doesnot have a comprehensive knowledge about islam..never seems to amaze me how people such as this will keep uttering lies just to paint a bad picture of a religion they know nothing of.how can u call islam which is gotten from the word salam(peace) a religion of war..man please learn and stop disgracing urself up and down like an unrelenting ignorant fellow. @quran reference,let it be clear to you that there are levels of islamic knowledge..you may have encountered those who go about wit only names of islam with no knowledge of what islam is all about..straight out,the quran is the only complete,error-free book of religion.the bible your self wouldnt deny is nothing but book of contradiction and accounts that are filled with different human views.however,if your 'ignorance' symptom persist, i challenge you to produce your said 'ugly' quranic verse and lets slug it out here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.