Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (108051 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by omobajohn58(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tunde ajani: uhn..shakes head..you will only succeed in changing ignoramus like yourself who doesnot have a comprehensive knowledge about islam..never seems to amaze me how people such as this will keep uttering lies just to paint a bad picture of a religion they know nothing of.how can u call islam which is gotten from the word salam(peace) a religion of war..man please learn and stop disgracing urself up and down like an unrelenting ignorant fellow. @quran reference,let it be clear to you that there are levels of islamic knowledge..you may have encountered those who go about wit only names of islam with no knowledge of what islam is all about..straight out,the quran is the only complete,error-free book of religion.the bible your self wouldnt deny is nothing but book of contradiction and accounts that are filled with different human views.however,if your 'ignorance' symptom persist, i challenge you to produce your said 'ugly' quranic verse and lets slug it out here.
mind ur speech guy....dnt commit an un4givable sin by saying such words 2 d holy bible.......and instead of fighting ova religion which will earn u nting but sin its beta u dnt commit....dats my advise 4 u
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by holypower(m): 4:07am On Jul 06, 2013
lucillia90: The Great Testimony And Conversion Experience Of Brother Paul Ado Bayero

Read more http://naijajive.com/index.php?topic=1688.0

for more
my entire family rose up against me in unison. My
mother in particular was very bitter, she said rather
than becoming a Christian it was better for me to
become an international armed-robber like the late
Lawrence Anini. They tore my stomach She said she would be happier for her to be
known as the mother of an armed robber than to
be a mother of a Christian. Pandemonium broke
out in the Emir’s palace. My brother took a knife
and slashed my fingers and burnt my right hand
and the five fingers were almost burnt completely. In the confusion that followed, someone ripped
open my stomach with a knife and I ended up
being thrown into a well. But Jesus was waiting for
me. I was miraculously rescued from that well and
the same Churches and Christians that I persecuted
took care of me and later sent me to Port Harcourt because of severe persecution. Holy Spirit taught me English I was sent to Bible School in Eleme, Rivers State but
there was a big problem, I could only speak Hausa
and Arabic. Rev. Emerua of the Assemblies of God
Church proposed that I should be sent to an adult
education class to learn English. Then someone
received a revelation and told Rev. Emerua “don’t send him to English speaking school, the Lord will
teach him.” Shortly after this revelation I had a
dream in which three white men came to me. One
of them touched my lips and said “you shall speak
forever”. That was how I started speaking and
writing English, it was the Holy Spirit that taught me. I believe this miracle of the teaching of the Holy
Spirit is for everyone who believes in Christ. Why
can’t you give your life to Christ? Jesus had done
something for me, which He can do for you also. I
thank God that what Jesus says in the bible has
come true in my life. When He says He is the way, the truth and the life that no one can come to the
Father except through Him. I thank God that I have
found that way, the truth and life. But what had Mohammed got to say concerning
Salvation? In the Qur’an, his daughter Fatima came to him and
asked him what guarantee of salvation he could
give her. Mohammed replied, “My daughter Fatima,
ask anything of me and I shall give it unto you, but
do not ask me for a guarantee of salvation, for I
myself do not know where I would end up” How much more for those who are following him. Ask
yourselves. Little wonder that my burden all the time was
towards the Muslim nations. I was called specially
to preach to Muslims and to Muslim nations. This
work has begun in earnest and I’m promising you
today that Islamic sharia law will not stand
anywhere in Nigeria because this nation Nigeria belongs to Jesus Christ and to Him alone. I have a
burden for all of the emirates in Northern Nigeria
from my grandfather’s palace in Kano, to Borno
and all the other emirates down to Sokoto State
and all the other places. Today we have many
children of God that God is going to use to bring light to all these Islamic areas to His glory. I believe
that Kano State will be among the states that will be
declared for Jesus Christ in Nigeria. I am a Kano
man but Jesus had changed all of that and made
me a citizen of Heaven and is waiting to do the
same for all those who will come out of ISLAM! I thank God for choosing me to bring salvation to
my people. My wife died, God allowed it because
she probably would have been of no use to
Christendom. My present wife is from southern
Kaduna and is also an Evangelist. Our ministry is
not a sit in the church ministry but to go out and evangelize to Muslims and other perishing souls.
We need you to pray for us at all times because our
lives are constantly in danger. Your prayers are
very important to us so that we can reach the end
of the assignment. Many have been called but have
not yet responded to the call. Nothing can be compared to the peace and joy that comes from
salvation in Christ Jesus. I come from a very
wealthy background. My grandfather Ado Bayero
stands high amongst the wealthy men in Nigeria,
but I forsook all of that money that cannot give me
joy and peace. The word of God gives me joy forever. Not all of the wealth of my grandfather can
give me that kind of joy. The source went further to add, "We have many
who have known that joy today. People like Rev.
Shehu Galadima who was a Sheik but today God is
using him for the Gospel. We have the grandson of
the former Sultan of Sokoto, Evangelist Mustapha
Dasuki, we have Rev. Dalani, Prophet Isa El-Buba, Pastor Isa Bello, Rev. Tunde Olufowobi, Pastor
Waziri, Evangelist Blessed Usman JP, Lady
Evangelist Aminata Esther Jokolo, Rev. Dasuki, Rev.
Mahmud Ado Bayero and three grandchildren of
the Emir of Kano. All of them and many more have
tasted of the power of the Gospel of the living Christ! I tell you that very soon that the gospel will
be preached in all the emirates councils. What I say
to God is “Give me this land of Muslims, give me
these emirates councils, give me these sharia
states” and by the grace of God, we will capture
them all for Christ.”
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
KARFIN IMANI!
Na gaskanta da Allah uba, mahalicin sama da kasa na kuma gaskanta da ruhu mai Tsarki mahalicin sama da kasa wanda aka yi cikinsa ta ruhu mai Tsarki budurwa Maryamu ce ta haife shi ya sha wahala a zamanin Bitrus Bilatus. Ya mutu, an bizne shi a rana ta uku kuma ya tashi daga matattu ya hau cikin sama yana tare da Allah uba madaukaki. Daga channe zai zo yai wa rayyu da matattu Sharia. Na gaskanta da ruhu mai tsarki na kuma gaskanta da ikilisiya tsarkaka, kstolika da zumuntar tsarkaka da tsahin jiki da kuma rai madawami Amin!!!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
badmrkt: why always muslims converting to christians and not vice-versa?
BECAUSE THERE IS NO SALVATION IN ISLAM
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
KARFIN IMANI!
Na gaskanta da Allah uba, mahalicin sama da kasa na kuma gaskanta da ruhu mai Tsarki mahalicin sama da kasa wanda aka yi cikinsa ta ruhu mai Tsarki budurwa Maryamu ce ta haife shi ya sha wahala a zamanin Bitrus Bilatus. Ya mutu, an bizne shi a rana ta uku kuma ya tashi daga matattu ya hau cikin sama yana tare da Allah uba madaukaki. Daga channe zai zo yai wa rayyu da matattu Sharia. Na gaskanta da ruhu mai tsarki na kuma gaskanta da ikilisiya tsarkaka, kstolika da zumuntar tsarkaka da tsahin jiki da kuma rai madawami Amin!!!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
mufc009: Mohammed Ali, was called on a
talk show, after 911, a compare
asked him, are you ashamed of
being Muslim, as this evil act has
been done by Muslims? Ali smiled
and asked the compare, what was
the religion of Hitler? That
compare was stunned, he was not
expecting this question, he
embarssingly answered, he was
Christian. Then Mohammed Ali
asked him with a smiling face, are
you ashamed of being Christian,

KARFIN IMANI!
because Hitler was Christian? That
compare had no answer, Every religion have its own set of idiot who doesn't understand the doctrine of its religion and goes out to do unholy things in the name of their religion.Idhina-siratul-mustakeen.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sweetnecta: My last post on this thread, InshaAllah. So I will leave with a story dear to my heart about the early Muslims [ra]:

||Weapons of Mass Distinction||

Abû Ishâq [Al-Fazârî] states:

The enemy was never able to stand up to the Companions of Allâh’s Messenger – Allâh’s praise and peace be upon him, so when the news of the de­feat of the Romans came to Heraclius at Antioch he asked [his people], “Woe to you, tell me about these people who fight you, are they not humans like уσυ ?”

They replied, “In­deed, they are.” He asked, “So are you more in number or them?” They replied, “We outnumber them greatly in all places.” He said, “So how is it that you are defeated whenever you meet them [in battle].” A senior and esteemed elder amongst them replied, “Because they stand in
prayer at night, fast during the day, fulfill their agreements and promises, enjoin what is right and forbid what is evil, they are fair and just amongst themselves; and because we drink wine, fornicate, commit sin, break our agreements, steal, oppress and do injustice, enjoin the committing of what angers Allâh and forbid what pleases Allâh the Mighty and Majestic, and we cause evil and corruption in the land.”

Heraclius said, “You are the one who has told me the truth.” Abû Bakr Al-Daynûrî, Al-Mujâlasah wa Jawâhir Al-‘Ilm 4:91.
KARFIN IMANI!
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sweetnecta: i am shocked to know there is a juzuli anywhere. I am older than Paul, no doubt. my concern is his saying that the Quran says there is truth in a book other than the Absolute Truth in the Quran. The same Quran in it we find confirmation that the jews and christians have corrupted their books? My Paul, you actually chose a good name for yourself.

I am happy that my mother finally reverted to Islam at about 80 years old and she is independent still at about 86 in Lagos. I am hoping to eat her efo riro soon. Salaamualaykum mum and Jumu'a karim to you.

Thank God you did not hate anyone then and definitely Islam has made you a better person now. I pray that you remain on earth longer in Islam, to enjoy me and my siblings and our offspring even the more.

I wonder why the mother of paul was cursing people just because of their religion instead of praying to God that they abandon 3 gods?
I RECOMMEND THIS WELL RESEARCHED SCHOLARLY BOOK "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" TO ALL MUSLIMS.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by kurusi: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
kurusi:
KARFIN IMANI!
[quote author=kurusi]KARFIN IMANI!
Na gaskanta da Allah uba, mahalicin sama da kasa na kuma gaskanta da ruhu mai Tsarki mahalicin sama da kasa wanda aka yi cikinsa ta ruhu mai Tsarki budurwa Maryamu ce ta haife shi ya sha wahala a zamanin Bitrus Bilatus. Ya mutu, an bizne shi a rana ta uku kuma ya tashi daga matattu ya hau cikin sama yana tare da Allah uba madaukaki. Daga channe zai zo yai wa rayyu da matattu Sharia. Na gaskanta da ruhu mai ts
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by WHees(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
kurusi: I RECOMMEND THIS WELL RESEARCHED SCHOLARLY BOOK "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" TO ALL MUSLIMS.

Well researched? The author of that book was unknown, a coward hides under a pen name to embarass himself, many scholars call him out for a debate but he don't have the balls to show up. Hussain Mabera writes a rejoinder to that book which clarify and refute all that he alleges and challenge him(if he exist) to a public dialogue if he dare can, and guess what, g.j.o moshays identity was still a zilch upto this day. Maybe you can do us a favour by telling us about who the author was.

By the way who is this Ado grandson of a thing?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Fadas01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
All the glory be to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by analice107: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
LagosShia:

this story is like the mysterious conversion to christianity of an anonymous kuwaiti prince.

now the missionaries are targeting the prominent muslims and their families.

i personally have heard from more than one person that the Emir of Kano,Alhaji Ado Bayero is himself a Shia-Muslim and has visited the holy city of Najaf where Imam Ali (as) is buried.

a man with such pedegree and status,and the knowledge to change from being Sunni to Shia within the bounds of Islam,i doubt would have a son such as this Paul who will act like a ba$tard child even not sparing his own mother from tarishing her reputation.it looks like a fabricated story.also,a son from such prominent family claiming to have being tutored in Islamic studies is unbelievable for him to write such a statement that contains many fallacies and "make-up" stories.the story aside from being ridiculous with the stabbing,burning and throwing (into a well),it is not sensical because of the statements it contains.

therefore,i see it fit for the royal family in Kano to issue a statement on this article to clarify matters.
You seem not read the part that these converts say Jesus appeared to them by Himself? Which missionary will target an Islamic Prince? Where will they meet? Listen to yourself.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by analice107: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
My goodness, the terrorist mindset is truly scary  undecided

Put a knife in the hands of some of these people , and we could have a most dangerous situation on our hands !!!
That is eh?
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by mamsong9(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
lucillia90:
The Great Testimony And Conversion Experience Of Brother Paul Ado Bayero

"I was one of the disciples of Sheik Gumi"

Every Muslim or Christian who knew Sheik Mahmud Gummi knew him as sunni Muslim not shia. That is lie number one.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by Allioluwasegun(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
Jesus is Lord to the glory of God.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Tonniey:
All u guys saying dis guy no get brain, have u reached where dis guy has travelled to all in d name of searching for d truth?? He wanted to know d truth nd Glory b to our lord jesus christ for showing him d way, truth nd d life. Hw many of u muslim guys read byond ur holy book?? Have u ever considered further study on ur religion in pursuit of d truth?? Am not debating anytin here, all i will say is dat everyone has d constitutional rite to practise any religion bt it pays more to b in christ. THERE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT RIVIVAL FROM D NORTH. WATCH OUT !!!
you're a fool for believing In such Story.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
mamsong9:

Every Muslim or Christian who knew Sheik Mahmud Gummi knew him as sunni Muslim not shia. That is lie number one.
Christians are mostly mumu. They believe everything even the fake miracles performed by their pastors.

Ahmad Ado Bayero was promoted to the position of Sarkin Dawakin Tsakar Gida by emir sanusi. How can a Christian be in that position? Of Ado's 62 children, he has only one "Ahmad" and he's still a Muslim and will forever be.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Sweetnecta:
^ I take it at face value, if it is true.

But I have my doubts; his going to Islamic school alone as if secular education cant be mixed with it.
His being in saudi arabia and dont know that Islam offers many ways of seeking forgiveness.

Islam as an american black imam puts it; it is like the army ranger or elite navy seal or a special force unit of the cia.
you are able to seek mercy of Allah in so many ways that a new muslim is free of sin at the time he becomes muslim.

and he can seek forgiveness by simply saying astaghifirUllah.
yet others can say more complex saying and it will amount to forgiveness.

What the paul destination is depends on what he choose for himself. I will not be asked of his situation. I will be asked of mine.
so let me improve myself.
typical of Nigerians , you people did not investigate, but followed this lies with these dunderhead Christians. No one converted to Christianity in the family. Only lagosshia could see the lies.
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by bobolaw(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
This above is a false testimony...ustaz jamiu ADEGUNWA has debunk it already at pentecostal church Agege, inside obey church at a debate between pastor isang with senior manga...after debunking it, ustaz jamiu ADEGUNWA also challenged him discuss on his testimony gat very day he ran away. For confirmation you can call ustaz jamiu adegunwa on 08034061900...
Re: Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity by lucky4west: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Good news, only Jesus Christ can save....no other source of salvation...take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.