Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience (42266 Views)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
harakiri:

Cheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! ! ! grin grin cool

Una no go kill me for dis forum. . .

Are you not a walking dead man already? undecided

harakiri:

Can you explain how you came about those fabulous claims? For you to be so bold to make such blatant statements, you'd better have iron clad proof to back it up. So TV's exist in heaven? For real? Which model? Sony or LG? How many inches? Projection or 3D flat screen? So a chariot is now an AUTOMOBILE? My goodness! Was it a V6, V8,V12 or V16?

Read the fine prints in the Bible.

harakiri:

If you're dumb enough to believe a flamy chariot came down from heaven, you should also be dumb enough to believe civilization started in Ile-Ife when a demi-god came to earth with the aid of a rope. You should also be dumb enough to believe that OPC can use eggs as bombs.

The fact that you have chosen not to believe the Bible does not make you rational or logical it only shows your emotional outbursts which is only subjective and not objective.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
Don Xavi:

It's a pitty that this truth that we're trying to make people know about the things that every man living here in this world will experience after this life are being ignored by many. It will really be too late after they close their eyes in death. Nevertheless, we'll still keep on doing what we are commanded to do which is propergating the good news, the conviction remains the job of the Holy Spirit,

God bless you my brother. Death is one event that has happened to everyone who has ever lived on the face of this earth for the past 200 years and beyond, this shocking statistics should convince the walking dead to think and prepare for the afterlife if they should settle down and meditate but the enemy of our souls is fighting tooth and nail preventing us from reflecting on where to spend eternity. May the Lord help us to examine our lives daily so as not to be caught unprepared.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
harakiri:

Can you explain how you came about those fabulous claims? For you to be so bold to make such blatant statements, you'd better have iron clad proof to back it up. So TV's exist in heaven? For real? Which model? Sony or LG? How many inches? Projection or 3D flat screen? So a chariot is now an AUTOMOBILE? My goodness! Was it a V6, V8,V12 or V16?
If you're dumb enough to believe a flamy chariot came down from heaven, you should also be dumb enough to believe civilization started in Ile-Ife when a demi-god came to earth with the aid of a rope. You should also be dumb enough to believe that OPC can use eggs as bombs.

It's gets better. According to this genius, they also get slaves in heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-868188.0.html

all those who make it to heaven will own many slaves out of the nations that put israel in slavery. PAYBACK.  so there will be many ethiopian slaves ( also known as ancient babylonians had the israelites in slavery for 70 years) and somalian slaves (ancient egyptians had the israelites in slavery for over 400 years  )  and edomite slaves ( had the israelites in slavery for nearly 300 years) in heaven. you can have them as concubines too. as many as you want. they will work in your vineyard and make wine and bread for you. our wives will use them for manicurists and pedicurists. we shall have them as maids and servants. isaiah 14 vs 2, revelations 13 vs 10
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by buzugee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

It's gets better. According to this genius, they also get slaves in heaven.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-868188.0.html

all those who make it to heaven will own many slaves out of the nations that put israel in slavery. PAYBACK.  so there will be many ethiopian slaves ( also known as ancient babylonians had the israelites in slavery for 70 years) and somalian slaves (ancient egyptians had the israelites in slavery for over 400 years  )  and edomite slaves ( had the israelites in slavery for nearly 300 years) in heaven. you can have them as concubines too. as many as you want. they will work in your vineyard and make wine and bread for you. our wives will use them for manicurists and pedicurists. we shall have them as maids and servants. isaiah 14 vs 2, revelations 13 vs 10
grin its biblical prophesy fool. only we will own slaves in righteousness. those slaves have been our slave masters in the past. revelations 13 vs 10 isaiah 14 vs 2.
see, some of yall need to read your bibles very well. if you dont know we will have slaves in heaven, then you dont know your bible. we will treat them righteously though. those slaves are our former slave masters galatians 6 vs 7
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
buzugee:

grin its biblical prophesy fool. only we will own slaves in righteousness. those slaves have been our slave masters in the past. revelations 13 vs 10 isaiah 14 vs 2

This is the genius.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by buzugee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

This is the genius.
grin grin thanks for the title Sir. i shall wear it with honor tongue
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by buzugee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

This is the genius.
did you watch the video ? this rabbi has written over 10 books and has written a jewish bible and a hebrew bible. he says all black people in west africa, he specifically mentions nigeria, are jews, including jesus. interesting watch. oh he is not black by the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6XA6RsSr5k&feature=related
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2012
Pastor Abraham's testimony (Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvHtxV0kf0

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit of our Lord is saying.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Kay17: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2012
But its unfortunate that heaven is basically an hedonistic world of mindleSs materialism. What would be the significance of gold laden streets, mansions and Slaves?? Is equality only a secular value? Is heaven just an extension of earth??

Besides, what's the rationale for judging one with beliefs he doesn't subscribe to??
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by mazaje(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^
Heaven is just the childish imaginations and fantasies of deluded men. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by IdiAmin2(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
harakiri:

Laugh wan kill me ooo.
You no read for bible where God say his ways are higher than our ways? If we are using Sony and LG, God's ways are higher than that - Heaven will be having Bang & Olufsen and Co, wont even be 3D, it will be like 100D, you can even enter the TV go dey follow the people inside the TV act film grin grin grin.

Heaven for don pass V models since!!! They will be using Z-engines, 0 - 60 at the blink of an eye.

Saddest thing is that na adult, possibly person papa dey talk all this fantasies. What religions has done to the minds of black people
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Idi-Amin:

- Heaven will be having slam & Olufsen and Co, wont even be 3D, it will be like 100D, you can even enter the TV go dey follow the people inside the TV act film grin grin grin.
grin grin

I'm running around the south american jungle with Sylvester Stallone and Arnold.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ poster
Somebody showed me this video over Christmas and I explained to her how this man's testimony contradicts the bible.

First of all this man did not go to heaven at best he might have seen a revelation

According to this man you are saved by works. I cannot see anywhere grace worked for the people he claimed he saw

Again he talked about judgement. There would not be judgement until after the resurrection of all those who are dead

In the video I watched which might be the same as you posted this man claimed that Jesus was excited that he (man) made it as if Jesus did not know that he would make it. Again he said somebody was sent to hell because he did not pay tithe, he said one man was sent to hell because he stole 12 match sticks. To complicate matters he said one man after entering what he called heaven was then sent to hell because he/she committed abortion.

If this is how we are saved then I assure you no man would be saved even himself said he could remember many wrongs he did and never confessed while on earth. We are saved because we believe in God and accept Jesus as his only son and walk by the Spirit.

May be you did not remember that at the end of his voyage he claimed to have seen the dead who were sleeping in Christ. Does it mean those ones could not be allowed to enter into the same heaven as him?

Please anything that is contradictory to scriptures whether spoken by angels must be ignored. We are in the end times and anybody can claim anything.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by tomzman: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2012
Hmmm.For now,I reserve my comment.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Jarus(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Faabu o, ko ma roos
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
If Christian heaven is exciting, does anyone think the christian man will leave it return to earth?

Sheikh Kishk of Egypt died and people dreamed about him.
His response was direct; I am happy for what my Lord has given me.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by kokoye(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
I saw the video with some relatives. I had some concerns but I focused on the main message of repentance.

The guy played back the glorious music that was being played at his arrival in heaven - the famous Haleluyah chorus by Handel. At that point, some of my relatives believed every word he said simply because he mentioned Haleluyah chorus being played in heaven.

I asked how the song validated his story - these relatives said their own pastor had told them Haleluyah chorus by Handel would be played in heaven. That was all they needed to believe his story.

I kept quiet.

Please focus on the man's message of repentance . . heaven is real.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by dare2think: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2012
seriously !!!!!

And my fellow Nigerians are believing this fairy-tale/ tales by moonlight!!!

I mean Seriously!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by DrummaBoy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
I saw d video of his ministration in IB
O boy, I wake up ke
Its a fearful thing
Its making me reread d NT all over again
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
The great Prophet Elijah couldn't return to tell his story, Abraham didn't, John the baptist didn't, Lazarus didn't, and this fellow did, hahahahaha, he just picked himself a ticket to HELL, if he didn't refrain this Godly blasphemy, na wa o, who even posted this stuff? Please moderators, wipe this thread off, its misleading to the core!! shocked

At least, if he had gone to hell and come back, it can be explained to his followers o (not me o), lolz
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Scammers on the loose.Didnt Gbenga Adeboye also die,went to heaven,came back and release an album in 2002 ? All these thieving pastors will do everything to collect your money.bloody desperadoes.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by jamiucoke: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
may God help us. heaven  is d  alultimate believe heaven is real and hell is for unbeliever. pl repent ,d choice is urs !
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
Who did the guy buy his weed from please. I am interested. grin
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by mazaje(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who did the guy buy his weed from please. I am interested. grin

Which weed?Na cow dung him smoke, na wetin make am see all those fairy tales wey him dey yarn. . . .
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by joe4christ(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=15pt] Would i say i'm surprise?
Of cause not, even if an Angel should appear in the mid sky and shout with a loud voice ''ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE'' ''HEAVEN & HELL IS REAL'' many would still not believe, no wonder when the rich man in torment pleaded with abraham to send lazarus back to his hometown to tell his people about hell so they wont end where he is, father abraham said if they would not believe the prophet and men of God preaching about salvation and righteousness then even if someone should rise from the dead they would still not believe Luke 16:19-31.
There is nothing anyone can do to save you from your disbelieve, it did'nt just started now, this has been in existance since time immemorial, man chooses to delusion to truth, all of you who dont believe in spiritual realm, well the only phrase i have for you is '' On your dying bed you would know better and your worstest fear will be your companion.'' Repent while you still can!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by nomorename(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Does anyone really believe this crap?
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by lahips: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Heaven and Hell is real, that is all i can say, i do not have physical proof but i believe it by faith.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by ayodele123(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
I watched the film last year. His testimony is true, very true. I still have it and watch it regularly.It shook me up from spiritual slumber.
In this last Day, God is going the extra mile to warn Man to repent and accept Jesus Christ,the way of salvation before it is too late.
If you go to www.divinerevelations.info, there are many more revelations like it warning men to repent now.
For those, who see it as rubbish, it is not surprising anyway. Jesus foretold it that in the last days, many will depart from the faith. Also that many will be lost, few will be saved(Matthew 7:13-14).
For those that will accept God's offer of salvation, it is a personal choice.
For those who will reject the free offer and perish in Hell fire, it is also a personal choice
The Christian God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ forces no one.
The choice is ours to accept salvation or go the way of eternal destruction.
what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Repent now.There is no second chance in the grave!
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by adetunrayo(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
Of course i believe what u called crap.

The man's testimony is real believe it or not,it's ur headache.

Now I know there are millions of unbelievers out there.

It' is well o.

Hell is Real Heaven is Sure.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by hariorh: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
if this is real, then nobody will go to heaven. especially nigerians because we are yet to fully obey the greatest policy of life which christ came to preach. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE regardless of religion, ethnicity or gender.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by adetunrayo(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
Genuine xtians are still in Nigeria, though few I believe.
Re: Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience by supoade: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yes I believe in the msg 100%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.