Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? (1077 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? by Mogidi: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
I had a text message saying Fashola joked with some reporters saying:

"When Tinubu was governor, Lagosians weren't having sexx because he was Zap.ing them everyday".   

Though Fashola has admitted to screwing Lagosians once in a while, I want to find link or video to the above statement.
I want to authenticate this statement if you have any link to it please share it.

NB
I actually didn't believe this story until I remember "Eko Ile" gets massive e.r.ection when Tinubu is the topic of discussion.

CHEERS!!!
Re: Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? by Mogidi: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
MODs please put this on the front page so I can find the link. Thanks.
Re: Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? by Mogidi: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hehehe

Re: Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? by koruji(m): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2012
If you believe this then I have a machine to sell you that
...sells N20 bills for N100.
...you will be rich in no time at all.

Waste of space!!!

Mogidi: I had a text message saying Fashola joked with some reporters saying:

"When Tinubu was governor, Lagosians weren't having sexx because he was Zap.ing them everyday".   

Though Fashola has admitted to screwing Lagosians once in a while, I want to find link or video to the above statement.
I want to authenticate this statement if you have any link to it please share it.

NB
I actually didn't believe this story until I remember "Eko Ile" gets massive e.r.ection when Tinubu is the topic of discussion.

CHEERS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Fashola Or Tinubu Actually Say This? by seunfly: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Mogidi: I had a text message saying Fashola joked with some reporters saying:

NB

CHEERS!!!
Are you serious or you just wan't to make fun of your self or you are one of those peaple who want many pages on their thread by starting tribal trash or you want cheap front page shot or you can just believe anything easily or what?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Prank Call: Lol! / Oyo State Legislator Wives Travel To London To Learn How To Make Sandwich / David Mark Laid Bare By Rudolf Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.