Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Letting Her Go Without Heartache! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letting Her Go Without Heartache! (923 Views)

How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know / Na Mostly Ugly Girls Dat Give U Problem And Heartache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by eemmason(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
I'm happy how far we've gone, sincerely it sweetens me to feel this feeling of love.
I just need you to focus on your career without distractions as i happen to be one of your many distractions.
Of course if i could, i'll paint the sky in your colours. I know the future is bright and with these feelings, i'm wishing us the best from life's fortune and love.
Have a fulfilled destiny as i strive for a better me in quest to make the world habitable in love and happiness.
With tears from my inner me, i plead that you don't take this as a negative notion, as all i want for you is happiness and fulfillment.
We'll meet in the future for good, but for now, i want you to be safe. You'll always remain my Angel,
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by IZUKWU(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by IZUKWU(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2012
My inner me ,that's a new one . Haven't heard that one before. But if a person sent me these epistle ,just to end our r/ship .she just wants to confuse and destabilize me. Why not come out and say it instead of this backhanded approach. .
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by eemmason(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
@Izu as we all know that some people have this gift of hearing things from their inside, that's y i used inner me, It wouldn't cause her heart-ache cuz, it's clear u meant well for her, I'm sure she'll move on easily!
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by deniyor: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
And if she tells you that you are what gives her fulfilment and happiness? If she tells you she is capable of handling her carreer and any distractions that come with you - and that you are no distraction.
Dude, there is no easy way to break up.
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by eemmason(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
When u try this, you'll be suprised cuz from my research, i discovered that it's easier when u write to them than the face to face thing cuz, they wont be able to reply u and reading the letter again they're cool.
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by deniyor: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
Only cowards break up through txt, phone etc.
You are man enough to date a lady, sleep with her etc but you are not man enough to go face to face and break up with her?
nxt time, use a post it note, it's more in sync with your lack of balls.
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by eemmason(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
It's not a matter of who's got balls or not, it's just a means devised for both parties not to hurt each other, You think it's everyone that has the guts go write Personally iike the tetate thing, cuz it's easy for me though. Just dropped this for those ingerested. I wonder why ppl think, writing to the opposite $ex is cuz u've no balls, could u tell me why we write poems??
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by slimyem: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
i wonder why some people just do not understand that there's no such thing as easy break-up especially if you are not the party initiating the break-up.
Sweet poems arent enough to sooth the pain.
However you choose to do it doesnt matter.just doi it and let the one who's hurt handle it their way!
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by eemmason(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
There's nothing wrong applying diplomacy,
Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2012
@OP: Awww, that was sweet yet sad. I don't know what may have led to your separation but I'm sure it was for the best. With time, the heartache will come to pass and with time, both your hearts will heal kiss

eemmason:

When u try this, you'll be suprised cuz from my research, i discovered that it's easier when u write to them than the face to face thing cuz, they wont be able to reply u and reading the letter again they're cool.

Writing a letter doesn't always cool things. At times it leaves unanswered questions. Personally, writing what I'm feeling helps me express what I may be feeling in my heart or what is on my mind.

Re: Letting Her Go Without Heartache! by born2boink(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2012
This one na 18 years old break up

(1) (Reply)

Good Women Are Getting Thinner By The Day / What Would You Do? / Girls As Young As Nine Being Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.