Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (18785 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by reindeer: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2008
Lord jesus!

im am so so honored to be used by him.

I only enjoin those who are tottering on the brink to come over, take the plunge and they'll never regret it! There is no other anchor in this world, theres nowhere else you'll get joy but in him.

For those on the other side, allow him in your heart, believe me i dont think theres a bigger miracle than me experiencing jesus, he is so loveable.
His love fills with peace, come tatse of that river that can wash away your sins.

pilgrim 1. keep preaching sister, i have resolved that as he helps me, ill preach his name till my last breath. I have come to love him so much, i quote from the word i got for today from the

promises.blueletterbible.org
1st chorinthians 6: 11

"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God"

olabowale,babs,javalove etc, accept jesus and experience true peace and you'll see how all forms of hatred dissappear from your heart. Im not preaching christianity, im preaching jesus.

jesus loves you, his arms are wide open, he's waiting.

i think by now its obvious debates, quarrels and arguments dont achieve anything, but we have seen with our eyes that the testimony of the power of jesus achieves a whole lot more, he saved pilgrim 1, he saved me and many others out there.

i love you all.

jesus is lord!

1 Like

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Pilgrim.1:

You can antagonize as much as you want - but what is that doing to you personally? Why are you so restless to prove the very thing I stated about the Muslim behaviour towards Christ? Isn't it ironic that the more you shout about the religion of peace, the more your attitude is proving the direct opposite? I had a challenge from a Muslim who almost got me to go to the Muslim section and debate him. He is still waiting - because I made clear to him that nothing attracts me there. He wasn't amused about that reply; but his vitriol only made me sorry for him and hold him in my prayers.

And you haven't read the story of the women in my life; my mum and my wife, both who used to be christians. My mother is old and my wife is still in early 30s. nd i am restful. And I am not shouting. I think you are talking about another man, and not me.

Finally, I do enjoy good conversations. You call them antagonizing because we speak the truth about Jesus. Thats a mislabelling.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
Olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1:
And you haven't read the story of the women in my life; my mum and my wife, both who used to be christians. My mother is old and my wife is still in early 30s. nd i am restful. And I am not shouting. I think you are talking about another man, and not me.

Hmmm, thank God for the lives of the women in your life. It's not by force that I begin to go there and showing any heat as you did in my own story. Why? Lol, because salvation testimonies are not a matter of competition! grin If you want to share your story, it should not be predicated on what I do or the person I am. Just be yourself, and life will be easier.

olabowale:

Finally, I do enjoy good conversations. You call them antagonizing because we speak the truth about Jesus. Thats a mislabelling.

I hear. People who engage in good conversations do not have to force themselves to be noticed or competing to share their own stories. Do enjoy - Jesus loves you.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2008
@reindeer,

May God continue to bless you daily. Sometimes I have the feeling of trying to relax just because others have been touched by your life and testimony, even though you may not have known anything about it over here. But the beauty of it all is that there are many friends God is using to encourage me to not relax . . for when we assume such postures, that is where the devil gets an opportunity to do his ugly best. I just thank God for you, and everyday I thank God for all those who have come my way to be such wonderful and enriching experiences. May the Lord bless you continually.

Jesus is Lord. cheesy
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by abushaheed: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
Bismi Llah

All praises are due to the lord who has created all that exists. He who has created Man, and has'nt stopped sustaining him, despite been grossly ungrateful.

Haven digested and comprehended all that has been said, it further re-installs my faith, and i have no doubt that :

ALLAH IS ONE, KNOWER OF THE UNSEEN, LORD OF THE WORLDS, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE MASTER JUDGE OF THE DAY OF STANDING AND

MUHAMMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER, ISA IS HIS MESSENGER, IBRAHIM IS HIS MESSENGER, AND THEY ARE ALL MUSLIMS.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by davidylan4(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
abushaheed:

Bismi Llah

All praises are due to the lord who has created all that exists. He who has created Man, and has'nt stopped sustaining him, despite been grossly ungrateful.

Haven digested and comprehended all that has been said, it further re-installs my faith, and i have no doubt that :

ALLAH IS ONE, KNOWER OF THE UNSEEN, LORD OF THE WORLDS, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE MASTER JUDGE OF THE DAY OF STANDING AND

MUHAMMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER, ISA IS HIS MESSENGER, IBRAHIM IS HIS MESSENGER, AND THEY ARE ALL MUSLIMS.

you're just regurgitating muslim propaganda. Where is "Ibrahim's" alleged muslim worship in your quran?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by abushaheed: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
I believe u have a copy of the Qur'an, u can chek Q :124-127. That might clear you i believe.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by davidylan4(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
You didnt give us a chapter to check.
Only 3 verses in the entire quran talking about such a great "prophet" as Ibrahim? shocked
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by abushaheed: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
Welll i am not suprise @ U, Coz from all i have read from your posts u havent been in any way constructive.

So for now, i owe u nothing.

Until u have anymore clarifications regarding what arent clear to u about islam.

REAGARDS smiley
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by davidylan4(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2008
abushaheed:

Welll i am not suprise @ U, because from all i have read from your posts u havent been in any way constructive.

So for now, i owe u nothing.

Until u have anymore clarifications regarding what arent clear to u about islam.

REAGARDS smiley

this is shameless ducking of issues. Why is "prophet" Ibrahim given so scant attention in the quran?
Why did allah choose all his "prophets" but one from the jews he has sworn to destroy?

That isnt clear to me in islam.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by abushaheed: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
Look David what u refuse to know is that the Qur'an does not beg U to believe in it, so u can keep asking your rather foolish questions.

Allah who created all things and nourishes All has never stopped given beings like u water 2 drink and food to chew.

All i c is hate and nothing but HATE.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by davidylan4(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2008
abushaheed:

Look David what u refuse to know is that the Qur'an does not beg U to believe in it, so u can keep asking your rather foolish questions.

Either answer the questions or admit you have none.

abushaheed:

Allah who created all things and nourishes All has never stopped given beings like u water 2 drink and food to chew.

Jesus Christ gives me food to eat and water to drink because he loves me not allah . . . biko dont curse me. Matthew 6-7.

abushaheed:

All i c is hate and nothing but HATE.

When you read the pages of the quran, when you see how christians are treated in northern nigeria, pakistan, iran, sudan . . . when you see men who would kill over an ordinary cartoon, when a god demands death for renouncing islam, when you see sharia law . . . when you read the unbridled muslim hate for israel . . .

now THAT my brother, is hate!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #265 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27 PM »
[/quote]
this is shameless ducking of issues.
[quote]

What shameless about his concise and meaningful response and ananlysis, respectively, of you?

Why is "prophet" Ibrahim given so scant attention in the quran?

Scant attention, after a full chapter is devoted to him? Ibrahim (AS) is mentioned in Surah Baqarah, Imran, Nisaa, and many others. His prayer was stated very clearly in it and also called the friend of Allah, in addition to the favors that were bestowed on him; commanding the fire to be cool and a safe place for him, ransoming his son from being slaughtered, acceptance of his prayer and making his call of hajj a commandment on believers, plus chosing all prophets from him onward to and ending with Muhammad (AS) from his bloodline. Is that scant?

Now from your generous Bible on his life story, please tell us more about him, than what I had mentioned above, from the Qur'an. Bo you even have all of these topics, above about him, in the Bible? Yet I have not even spoken about how he discovered Allah The Almighty God, after he had taken, the moon, then the star and the sun for god, one after the other, seeing that their brilliance died off, all faded away as they set running their course. Thiese events set him on the path to the discovery of his Lord Almighty Allah!

Why did allah choose all his "prophets" but one from the jews he has sworn to destroy?

Adam, Idris (Enoch), Noah, Hud, Salih, Shuib, Ibrahim, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaqub, Yusuf, etc or at least, none of these listed men was a descendant of Judah, where the terms; Jews and Judaism were derived! And the prophets said that there were 240,000 messengers and prophets as humans sent to humans. You are not saying all of them, except Muhammad were decendants of Judah, the father of the actual Jewish branch of the children of Jacob? Or even all can be Children of Jacob? And by the way it is Allah, and not the way you dubiously distort it in your Christian wolfy behaviour in sheepishly deceit!

Is there any reason for evil doers who do not repent not be punished? Was Pharaoh not destroyed in the time of exodus of the children of Israel (not Jews), out of Egypt? Look, OJ Simpson was just convicted in Las Vegas, NV., for something he should have walked. The people went back to his acquittal of the 1990s double murder trial to see that he got their own brand of justice, which they say it is "Justice delayed!"

That isnt clear to me in islam.

If its not clear to you in Islam, can you you imagine the convolution and the muddiness you should be experiencing in Christianity about the same matter(s)? Esoo o. Thats Ijebu for howdy!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 4:41am On Oct 05, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #267 on: Yesterday at 10:07:44 PM »

Jesus Christ gives me food to eat and water to drink because he loves me not allah . . . biko don't curse me. Matthew 6-7.

Biko. Stop forcing lies on us. The last I knew, Jesus was seeking fig fruits as food from a tree that should not be fruiting! Then the devil was teasing him about feeding him with loaf of bread, while demanding that he worshipped him! Later we see him seeking bread to eat with disciples. All of these are from the pages of your Bible.

Can this be an entity who can feed you with food to eat and water to drink? Is he the one makes rain fail from the cloud? Is he the Lord of the Oceans and Seas, rivers and streams of the world? Is the corn growing by his power, to hundreds of folds? Stop the silliness david!

[Quote]
When you read the pages of the quran, when you see how christians are treated in northern nigeria, pakistan, iran, sudan . . . when you see men who would kill over an ordinary cartoon, when a god demands death for renouncing islam, when you see sharia law . . . when you read the unbridled muslim hate for israel . . .
now THAT my brother, is hate!
[/quote]

Onibon oje David! Islam calls for those who deceitfully entered Islam with the hypocritical intention of leaving it, whereby those who may have thought of as a worthy person can leave with him, to be killed, for their evil intentions. For two reasons; the maligning of Islam and deceitfully getting others to leave.

If Islam hated Israel, it is very peculiar that Qur'an spoke kindly, treated with great kindness and showed favor to Israel and his believing Children, while punishing disbelievers, eg Pharaoh and Egypt and other city states along the way to the so called "promised land," for their favor? And the Muslims in their hatred of israel have never for once tried to change the Qur'an, especially where they Children of Israel were placed in position of honor! See how terrible mind see good things in an awkwardly evil? See how you view Qur'an, from your terrible and poorly made Prizm? And you leant all these Vitroils from whom? Definitely not Jesus (AS)!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by Nimshi: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan*: « #267 on: Yesterday at 10:07:44 PM »
Biko. Stop forcing lies on us. The last I knew, Jesus was seeking fig fruits as food from a tree that should not be fruiting! Then the devil was teasing him about feeding him with loaf of bread, while demanding that he worshipped him! Later we see him seeking bread to eat with disciples. All of these are from the pages of your Bible.  Can this be an entity who can feed you with food to eat and water to drink? Is he the one makes rain fail from the cloud? Is he the Lord of the Oceans and Seas, rivers and streams of the world? Is the corn growing by his power, to hundreds of folds? Stop the silliness david!

This, olabowale, is a blast, a good one; really.

Islam calls for those who deceitfully entered Islam with the hypocritical intention of leaving it, whereby those who may have thought of as a worthy person can leave with him, to be killed, for their evil intentions. For two reasons; the maligning of Islam and deceitfully getting others to leave.

There's a question here, and this is the point: assume that the conditions above are fulfilled; would you then support a sentence of death and encourage the execution of that sentence? If yes, how? By stoning, firing squad, or by hanging?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Nimshi: Salaama.
I am not a scholar, and my opinion is very weak on this. I will support any method of execution chosen by the community of Muslims. This is after a thoroughly vetted due process for all human beings to see, as a fair trial since Islam calls for fairness. I will also support wholesale forgiveness if the community so wished.

My support is more of a sharia compartibility than anything. It is on the pages of Qur'an that if the conditions are such and the judgement is pronounced, then it is permissable to execute such an evil person. There is no one of the two remaining of the so called monotheist communities that will not do the same!

The Jews will kill such a person, if he were to live in Israel at the drop of a dime. How many have they killed in their communities around the world without anyone outside their community knowing about it? This is a matter of religious and ethnic identity to them!

I have a friend in Brooklyn who is ethnically Jewish. His name is Musa Cohen! The moment he became a muslim, in Jerusalem, they renounced his citizenship and they almost crushed his skull. Only God Almighty saved his hyde from that certain death they wished on him! If it were in the olden days, they would have strung him up on a "CROSS!"

If a person entered Christianity and left with a whole community, of say 200,000 people following him out of Christianity, some deranged, "Lonewolf," they will call me, will not allow the process to take place, in peace if they have any in their religion. This lonewolf will waste him as soon as he has the chance. He will travel internationally to do this. We all know that it is not possible to turn the oter cheek. Reality is very different from the ordinary speech we hear them make. Look around the world, has any Christian community ever turned the other cheek? Never because the pain will not let them do it!

Finally, again I will support any choice of system of execution. I am giving a more recent secular reason for this; Afterall, the US and her leadership supported the executions by hanging of Sadaam Hussaine, and his brother, etc. If the Iraqis have chosen beheading or any other ways, of execution,the US would not have objected, since they were intending to get rid of him! Their singular reason was that he and the others were bad guys.

Islam must be able to use the same exact philosophy. The apostates with the evil intentions to leave Islam bent on a possible big blow on it are also BAD GUYS! And bad guys deserve whatever came to them as the consequence of their actions. That also include forgiving them all, or some or just one a way to show "mercy," when it is not meritted,or none of them at all!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #263 on: October 03, 2008, 09:37 PM »

Only 3 verses in the entire quran talking about such a great "prophet" as Ibrahim?

Check surah baqarah for the verses above. Then for many details of Ibrahim in
the Qur'an, then check chapters, Baqarah, Imran, Nisaa, and many many others;
almaidah, al anam, and many others. Check it and dont be too lazy.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by Nimshi: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
olabowale: Salam.

First, I thank you for your frank answer. Below, I respond, starting with the example of Hussein.

Finally, again I will support any choice of system of execution. I am giving a more recent secular reason for this; Afterall, the US and her leadership supported the executions by hanging of Sadaam Hussaine, and his brother, etc. If the Iraqis have chosen beheading or any other ways, of execution,the US would not have objected, since they were intending to get rid of him! Their singular reason was that he and the others were bad guys.

There are problems with this line of reasoning. Iraq is a country with secular laws, and Hussein was found guilty by a secular court, with the sentence deemed appropriate being death by hanging; he committed crimes according to the laws of the land. The problem with comparing this to the original case we were discussing is clear: while the original matter will be deserving of death according to Islam, the State does not allow the sentence to be carried out. How do you address this difference?

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Nimshi: « #273 on: Today at 02:43:00 PM »

olabowale: Salam.

First, I thank you for your frank answer. Below, I respond, starting with the example of Hussein.
There are problems with this line of reasoning. Iraq is a country with secular laws, and Hussein was found guilty by a secular court, with the sentence deemed appropriate being death by hanging; he committed crimes according to the laws of the land. The problem with comparing this to the original case we were discussing is clear: while the original matter will be deserving of death according to Islam, the State does not allow the sentence to be carried out. How do you address this difference?

The secularism practiced by Iraq is not 100%, but it is mixed with religious underpinnings. Proof; there is Laa ilaha ilallah, on their flag. America thought that she could simple cajoled them to abandone that. That very simple Shahadah must account to something in their ancor of belief. Pakistan is formed based on Islam, yet it does not have the same Shahadah on its flag. Now, Turkey is a kinda of secularism that you may use as example, where islamic thoughts and mindset is repressed, though unsuccessful, for the most part.

As to those who may be deserving of death because of their compounding apostasy against Islam, again, and as I have said, it is okay by me whatever the society see fit that the person dies. But he must just not be an orinary apostate. And people should also be willing to forgive, for that may also help to heal the community, after he the jurispudence must have been duly exercised on him.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by abushaheed: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
@olabowale

A good analysis of contemporary issues there. Jazakumu Llahu khairan.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #263 on: October 03, 2008, 09:37 PM »

Only 3 verses in the entire quran talking about such a great "prophet" as Ibrahim?

Check out Chapter 3, Al Imran, verse 84, specifically for few list of names who are Muslims.
Deny any one of them, if you wish. But you must provide good intelligent reasons. You msut
tell us why not all of them, if you wish. But is any of these noble men, Christian? This is in addition
to what I listed the other day; Surah Ibrahim, etc. lol.

Verse 52 of the same Chapter 3 spoke about the disciples of Jesus (AS) and Jesus being Muslims.
Then you should read from 80 all the way to 91, for good education about who is a believer versus who is not!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by DonPizzaro: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2011
During my NYSC days, I had a lady friend who gave me  the qorran to read in hope of converting me to Islam so we could have the chance to be married.
Out of curiosity and the fact  that christians don't even bother to look at the  book ,i obliged.

I read the first book and the second book of the qorran and got tired.
it was then I appreciated the originality and the life of God inherent in the Bible.

qorran is simply neither original nor spiritual.the chapters i read were filled with statements of hatred and disdain for the christians and the jews.

it sounds more like a book of morals which is written to counter christainity.

it is obviously not  a revelation but a book to build the mind of followers to hate all non muslims.

it is a book that encouraged fighters to lay down their live for Islam. if they live through battles,there will be gains(booty) for them but if they perish,there will be
virgins and drinks in their heaven.

Heaven is for spirits,will there be flesh in heaven needing sex and alcohol?or will there be procreation?
Today we can see that islam is a nightmare and Christianity is of peace.

LOOK AT THESE COMPARISM
1. All the information in the Bible never existed any where before it was given to various prophets while in the qorran ,the information in the bible where repeated,copied and paraprahsed

2. The information in the bible was given to  over 30 people spanning different ages but the quorran was written by just a man.

3, The Bible was written through a period of over  4000 years, the qourran was written in less   the ten years.

4.All the prophets of the Bible are jews(descendant of Abraham) and the books were revealed and written by them But mohammed claimed to be prophet(an Arabian) not connected to father Abraham biologically.

Mohammed is not a descendant of ismael.He only exploited the fact that the bible did not continue the story of Ishmael.

When i asked my friend that ,it would be good for her to come to believe in jesus as the Son of the living God who died took away the sins of the world.
She said "it is not because she does not want to but that her father would kill her if she becomes a Christian"
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
@DoPizzaro

During my NYSC days, I had a lady friend who gave me the qorran to read in hope of converting me to Islam so we could have the chance to be married.
Out of curiosity and the fact that christians don't even bother to look at the book ,i obliged.

I read the first book and the second book of the qorran and got tired.
it was then I appreciated the originality and the life of God inherent in the Bible.

qorran is simply neither original nor spiritual.the chapters i read were filled with statements of hatred and disdain for the christians and the jews.

it sounds more like a book of morals which is written to counter christainity.

it is obviously not a revelation but a book to build the mind of followers to hate all non muslims.

it is a book that encouraged fighters to lay down their live for Islam. if they live through battles,there will be gains(booty) for them but if they perish,there will be
virgins and drinks in their heaven.

Heaven is for spirits,will there be flesh in heaven needing sex and alcohol?or will there be procreation?
Today we can see that islam is a nightmare and Christianity is of peace.

LOOK AT THESE COMPARISM
1. All the information in the Bible never existed any where before it was given to various prophets while in the qorran ,the information in the bible where repeated,copied and paraprahsed

2. The information in the bible was given to over 30 people spanning different ages but the quorran was written by just a man.

3, The Bible was written through a period of over 4000 years, the qourran was written in less the ten years.

4.All the prophets of the Bible are jews(descendant of Abraham) and the books were revealed and written by them But mohammed claimed to be prophet(an Arabian) not connected to father Abraham biologically.

Mohammed is not a descendant of ismael.He only exploited the fact that the bible did not continue the story of Ishmael.

When i asked my friend that ,it would be good for her to come to believe in jesus as the Son of the living God who died took away the sins of the world.
She said "it is not because she does not want to but that her father would kill her if she becomes a Christian"

Are you really sure of all your emboldened words?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by 1aqad(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2011
Hi pilgrim.i admire ur intellect.but please i ve some few questions i will like u to help me resolve.
1. What re the characteristics of a christian?
2. Can an unbeliever in jesus christ perform miracles like a CHRISTIAN?PLEASE i need answers.
I deduced from this thread that u were a muslim.what LED you to accept JESUS CHRIST?cheers
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by bellong: 9:34am On May 02, 2013
Great discuss here that shouldn't have died a natural death.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by sylve11: 11:20am On May 02, 2013
davidylan: Don Maselo, you dont understand english. You started this with the statement "post with proves" . . . all you did was "copy and paste with proves".

Jesus! cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by wazobiaforu(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2013
No one has ever prove one religion right and the other wrong to me, is just like saying being black is wrong, being white is the only original skin vice versa

Or

Being Latino is wrong, being African is best and others are fake .

Only God know why he make and allow different color,different race,different region and different Religion.

Changing from one religion to another is crap to me and if change occur, that does not signify that the first religion is void.

Religion has been prooved that is man made that is why people keep changing everyday, had it been we can change our skin, ethnic, region or citizenship on our own will, nobody will remain in Nigeria
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by Bigsteve121(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD SO THE SOONER YOU UNBELIVERS BELIEVE IT THE BETTER YOUR LIFE WILL BE.
OH JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED JESUS IS GREATER THAN ANY OTHER GOD THAT OTHER RELIGIONS WORSHIP MY JESUS IS MARVELOUS. CHRIST HAS RISEN, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT. LIKE THEY SAY THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT IT IS TRUE.
JESUS CHRIST WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD . WHEN GOD SAYS YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO WHY YOU ASK SIMPLE, ANSWER IS BECAUSE MY JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR THATS WHY wink wink wink wink
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by ScienceWatch: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Jainap Moses so strongly stated that,"The proof is in the pudding."

Agmat Hardien wisely said, "Fools enjoy many words, the wise enjoy verifiable evidence."

You say Prophet Muhammed never used miracle healings and deliverance of demonic spirits because he appealed to peoples logic so they can believe in God.

Well, well, I have asked many Muslims this question, if your Allah offered you ,miraculous healing from terminal diseases, emotional and psychological problems, or effective healing if their child was born deaf or blind, would you accept it ? Would you accept it or will you rather say no to that loving care and rather have an intellectual experience of Allah?

You make a confusing and very weak superficial comparison between Christianity and Islam.
Allah is supernatural, the evidence of Allah's supernatural power in Islam is expressed with Rattip, the cutting of the body with swords
God is supernatural, the evidence of God's supernatural power in Christianity is expressed with miraculous and effective restoration of suffering humanity with healings, deliverance of evil spirits and much more.

What God would a reasonable person chose when faced with terminal illness ? Would he choose the God of the sword?

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
babs787:
shocked shocked
shocked shocked

Nwando, pilgrims, your attention is needed asap grin. Did you see those contradictions, oya begin dey disect those posts.

Stay blessed as you reply the posts.

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by ScienceWatch: 4:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Jainap Moses so strongly stated that,"The proof is in the pudding."

Agmat Hardien wisely said, "Fools enjoy many words, the wise enjoy verifiable evidence."

You say Prophet Muhammed never used miracle healings and deliverance of demonic spirits because he appealed to peoples logic so they can believe in God.

Well, well, I have asked many Muslims this question, if your Allah offered you ,miraculous healing from terminal diseases, emotional and psychological problems, or effective healing if their child was born deaf or blind, would you accept it ? Would you accept it or will you rather say no to that loving care and rather have an intellectual experience of Allah?

You make a confusing and very weak superficial comparison between Christianity and Islam.
Allah is supernatural, the evidence of Allah's supernatural power in Islam is expressed with Rattip, the cutting of the body with swords
God is supernatural, the evidence of God's supernatural power in Christianity is expressed with miraculous and effective restoration of suffering humanity with healings, deliverance of evil spirits and much more.

What God would a reasonable person chose when faced with terminal illness ? Would he choose the God of the sword?

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
pilgrim1:
@don maselo,

Okay, we hear. grin For starters, anyone can see that obviously plagiarize the material you reposted here. See, for example: (http://aaiil.org/text/articles/light/islamuniversalreligion.shtml). The problem is that you simply ferreted just about anything you could find to discredit Christianity without so much as applying a bit of common sense.

Quite often I like to simply allow plagiarists to fool around for a while whenever they cop out the illiterate articles of quibblers who obviously haven't checked out the facts before posting them. Take, for example, most of the quibblers in your plagiarized materials have been loosed up a bit, as you may care to read from this site: [url=http://www.afn.org/~afn52344/resexalt.html]http://www.afn.org/~afn52344/resexalt.html[/url]. There you will find that the oft quoted C. J. Cadoux is not a scholar by any standard; and I'll give you an example of what to reflect on in the following excerpt:

[list]
"How can we know for sure the tomb was empty, though. Some skeptics are not convinced. They claim the apostles preached the resurrection of Jesus without ever investigating the tomb. For example, Cadoux argues:

[list]
Once the disciples were convinced by the visions they had had that Jesus was alive and active despite His death on the cross, their belief that His tomb must therefore be empty would follow inevitably as the night the day, whether there was any actual evidence for it or not (C. J. Cadoux, The Historic Mission of Jesus (1941), p. 284; cited by F. F. Bruce, The Spreading Flame (Reprint: Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, 1970), pp. 61-62.[/list]

What Cadoux is saying is that the disciples became convinced, whether by imagination or hallucination, that Jesus was alive. They then began to talk about how real his presence seemed among them. Soon they began to preach that he was alive, resurrected even, without checking the tomb to see if it was empty.

This denial of the resurrection, though, is pitifully weak in dealing with the facts. It involves many errors of reasoning. It does not explain the actions of the soldiers who guarded the tomb of Jesus. These soldiers would be diligent in keeping their duty. A failure in duty could mean the life of a soldier during those days. When they awoke and discovered the absence of the body of Jesus, they were terrified. They went and told the chief priests and elders. Money was then paid to these men to lie: "Tell people, 'His disciples came by night and stole him away while we were asleep'" (Mat. 28:13). If the body of Jesus was not missing from the tomb, why would they have bothered to tell such a lie. It put their own lives in danger. If the body of Jesus was still in his tomb, why did they not simply display it to discredit the apostles' claims?

"[/list]

Dear don maselo, since you're one of the celebrated 'plagiarists' on Nairaland without carefully checking the facts before posting, perhaps you need to be careful whose articles you celebrate so that we don't mistake you for what you did not choose for yourself. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / 10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.