Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (18783 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

Many times you seem to lower my respects for you because you argue issues like a child! What sort of analogy were you trying to offer in this:

olabowale:

To give you an answer on the Lost, distorted, impure Gospel, Torah, sabuur, indeed the Bible, you will have to follw my logic. First, if some oranges are freshly sqeezed into a tall glass, you will agree that it will have the pure orangy color, smell and if not strained, enough pulps. That is just for starter, with only visual test. If it is tasted, the drinker will definately be able to say for sure, that it is an adulturatedly a pure and freshly sqeezed orange juice. This is the state of the Torah, when it was revealed to Moses, the state of the sabuur when it was revealed to David and the state of the injiil when it was revealed to Jesus. May God be pleased with them all.

However, when they were not on the scene of mankind and just at the time that Muhammad came on the scene, the Bible, containing the three revelations, as indicated have gone from , similitude of a tall glass full of pure orange juice to the most watered down full glass of what could be called colored water, however faint/light the color is, and it has not the pure orange taste, now its smell and definately, you can only find some pulp, if you look hard enough!

And may I ask you a simple question: who gave the "oranges" in the "tall glass" in the first place - Muhammad or "Allah"?

You're simply chasing your tails on one spot! If 'Allah' says he is the revealer of the Torah and Injil, and then Muslims follow Muhammad's fallacies and fancies that they have been "corrupted" (or 'lost'), are they not admitting to the FACT that the very same "revelations" of 'Allah' have been altered, corrupted, changed and distorted?

It is easy for you to assume a convenient position to castigate the Bible as a book that "smells" in your hypocritical analogy. How about the fact by the same inference that the Qur'an reeks with a mephitis stench of the obvious fallacies which Muhammad pretended as "revelations" from Allah?

You're not making any sense at all with your hypocrisies, and have continued to confirm that you cannot hold a dialogue sanely and intelligently! That analogy is untennable, and the Bible does not "smell" nor is it 'watered down'. The many altercations of Muhammad's orations where he fabricated his own dialogues and passed off as the word of 'Allah' is what you should rather be concerned with, instead of sitting smug and trying to discredit the Bible on your weak assumptions.

olabowale:

How can this happen? The drinker of the initially tall orange, realises that he needs to keep his glass full, because of his unquenchable thirst and desire to satisfy his own need, regardless of how he does it. He pays no particular attention to the purity of the orange anymore, so he adds, ice/rocks to it, at first. Then later as he continues to drink, and there are no more ice/rocks, he added water, and he way even add cool aid, or tangy mix.

Have you realized that with all the add-mixes of Muhammad in the Qur'an and the hadiths, his thirst was was not quenched, and he went to his grave a disappointed man with his anti-Jewish and anti-Christian hate?

Tell me, how is it that Muhammad's Qur'an satisfies anyone when the end of the man himself was a sad tale? You have said so many silly things against Jesus Christ dying on the Cross; but for all that, He died and rose again - triumphant over sin, death, the grave, and the very same thing that Muhammad feared: the anti-Christ! How is it that Muhammad left curses on his lips as he breathed his last - whereas Jesus had forgiveness on His lips as He died on the Cross?

You may sit for ages continually trying to deride the Bible, Christianity and Jesus Christ - and yet deny that you have never done so! But I'm still asking Muslims just one thing: have you guys ever wondered that only Jesus is referred to as THE Messiah (and in some cases "the deliverer" as well)?

So, if the Bible does not satisfy you with its offer of salvation, grace and abundant mercies (because you deliberately like to call it a "corrupt" Book); then is it Muhammad with a curse on his lips while he breathed his last that will yet deliver and satisfy?

Pleeease!

olabowale:

This is what is meant by lost, corrupted or whatever you want to call it.

Please stop furthering your career with duplicity - it is not a virtue! Muslims who try to fake the idea of a LOST Torah and Injil do not explain it away with your weak analogy. They have categorically claimed that they CANNOT BE FOUND! And our simple challenge has been that they produce what they claim is lost while they try to smuggle Muhammad into the Bible! Are you not one of those who have attempted to smuggle Muhammad into John 14 and 16?

olabowale:

The bottomline is that your Bible is no more 100% from God.

Which is based on a lie sld by Muhammad - for the simple reason that God never spoke to him, nor did he have the faintest clue as to who the Holy Spirit was! Does it not amaze you that a man who never heard God speak to him and who obviously made false claims is the same person you want to set above the Biblical prophets who ALL heard God speak to them directly as well as had a personal experience of the power of the Holy Spirit?

olabowale:

I know you will talk about it being inspired. So here is the question for you, does God inspire mondanely, as in some of the verses of whatever came out of Paul, where he said that this is from his own heart? Is that not an example that will cancel out your Inspired writer argument?

The example of Paul speaking about his own experience does not necessarily cancel out the fact that he was inspired to pen those words we read in his epistles. As if he would be present here today, he would say the same thing: "Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me" (2 Cor. 13:3), so also he had a test for those who question the authenticity of his ministry:

1 Cor. 14:37
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual,
let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you
are the commandments of the Lord.

It is difficult for a "prophet" with a pretended "spiritual" portfolio to acknowledge the things written by Paul as being the commandments of the Lord. Why? Well, for a few reasons, including the following:

(a) a natural man (in contrast to a "spiritual man") does not receive the things of the Spirit of God (1 Cor. 2:14). . . and until you actually discover for yourself the very identity of the One whom ALL the Biblical prophets knew as the Spirit of God, then spiritual matters will continue to elude you! Muhammad definitely did not know the Spirit of God (which he mistook for angel Gabriel) - and that was why he never heard from God nor did he acknowledge that Isaiah was telling the truth when he called the Messiah "the Mighty God" (Isaiah 9:6).

(b) Even the OT prophets also spoke of their own experiences - including Moses (Exo. 2:14), and the prophets following after his time! Did that cancel out the fact that the Torah was also inspired?

(c) what about the fact that some Muslims have tried to smuggle Muhammad into the Song of Solomon - which they have described as an X-rated book in the Bible? Yet, the same Muslims have failed to see that the Qur'an actually endorses Solomon's ministry, as well the fact that Muhammad was busy in the Hadiths telling his companions numerous X-rated stories of Solomon in an approving manner!

My dear olabowale, you continue to offer bloviates and yet skirting round the core concerns of the fact that the Qur'an falls on its face without a reference to the Bible! That is why you guys are now confused about your claim that the Torah and Injil are lost - and that being the case, what are you doing searching the Bible for a convenient verse to read Muhammad into it?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

I have answered the Surah 19, verse 71. It is about the none negotiable and forgone concluded decree, for all mankind, Muslims and non Muslims, must be on the bridge "OVER HELL," a final test or trial or hurdle, in order to get to PARADISE. Here is the delimma for you, a non Muslim; is bound to fall into hellfire from this BRIDGE! The Muslims, based on the degree of the individual's God consciousness and good deeds done, while alive, will crosss it in various speed. From the lighting speed to the crawling like an infant speed. Yes some Muslims will fall into the Hellfire, to be punished. It will, InshaAllah, be a temporary punishment. Yes it is bad and I pray that I am not in this group of Muslim. But all non Muslims, without excepts, Kings and Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers, Wealthy and as well as poor people, who reject the faith of Laa illaha illala, Muhammadanr rRasulullah, wa Isa bin Mariam Rasulullah, from the time of Muhammad's prophethood onward, to the end of time will end up in Hell. The previous generations, before the ones under Muhammad's prophethood, had their own Messengers; Noah, Ibrahiim, Musa and Jesus, to name a few.

When you are ready, I will be here, InshaAllah, for conversation.

Lol. . . another rigid fallacy! grin

Please, olabowale, please. . . show me just ONE verse in the Qur'an where 'Allah' ever mentioned a "bridge" OVER Hell!! Just one verse will do.

You're playing a convenience game of tata from the politically adjusted translation of Hilali-Khan's Qur'an; but have you taken time to check out where they got the idea of "the bridge over Hell"? It is not in the Qur'an - go check their notes! If you find the bridge mentioned in the Qur'an, please remove your noise and simply post the verse - then we go yan! grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by plusQueen: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@olabowale,

Lol. . . another rigid fallacy! grin

Please, olabowale, please. . .[b] show me just ONE verse in the Qur'an where 'Allah' ever mentioned a "bridge" OVER Hell!! Just one verse will do.[/b]You're playing a convenience game of tata from the politically adjusted translation of Hilali-Khan's Qur'an; but have you taken time to check out where they got the idea of "the bridge over Hell"? It is not in the Qur'an - go check their notes! If you find the bridge mentioned in the Qur'an, please remove your noise and simply post the verse - then we go yan! grin

me I wan see am too
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by javalove(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
@pilgim. 1

hmmm its not u i pity but ur soul. Only Allah guides. We can speak all the english from now till tommorow but even u doesnt know whats wrong with you, i can bet.

we have placed a barrier before them and another behind them. we have covered them up so that they cannot see - - - QCh 36

I feel like crying for u
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2008
@javalove,

javalove:

@pilgim. 1

hmmm its not u i pity but ur soul. Only Allah guides. We can speak all the english from now till tommorow but even u doesnt know whats wrong with you, i can bet.

we have placed a barrier before them and another behind them. we have covered them up so that they cannot see - - - QCh 36

I feel like crying for u

Thank you for your commiserations; but I'm just praying for many like you to know the love of Jesus Christ. I'm not here to insult, ridicule or castigate your religion - I did that in the past against Christians and Jews, and many Muslims praised me for it. Today, there's a change wrought in me, and it is solid! Only Jesus could have done that kind of work in the heart of a former idiot like me who several times blasphemed His Name, His people, His Word, and His Church. I would take or give nothing in the world for this change in my life - because it were better for me to love people than to hate them for a religion's sake.

Let me extend that invitation to you personally: whatever barrier anyone has placed before and behind you can be broken today in Jesus Name! That is why the Name of Jesus is above the name of "QCh 36", for nothing can remain a barrier to those who believe in Jesus. He loves you. . . would you want to know His saving power as well?

God bless you.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by javalove(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
pilgrims!!!

Jesus is a creation. The creator should be worshipped not his creation. I v been reading ur stories but u are only trying to make people reason with u by adding emotions. I can do better than that.

If its convert stories u want to read, meeen u go taya!!!! I'm talking about converts that saw the light of Allah, who converted based on conviction. A friend of mone just accepted Islam too. @babs787 wasnt born a muslim, he accepted Islam and we are not bragging it.

Replying you won't change anything. Only Allah can. Think of life, God, creations, Heaven and Hell. Think of the grave too. Think of the day you will meet your lord, only you will.

May Allah have mercy on ur soul !!!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by javalove(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
also,

if a someone dies denying Allah and his prophet, he/she is hell bound. Islam preaches love, peace and sincerity. You also lied whn u said Islam says we should hate xtians and jews. What ever that made u arrive at this conclusion, i wud love to know.

Also know that the world is not islam friendly. The most unpeaceful countries in the world are the muslim countries, no doubt. Who caused the unpeacefulness there, the xtians. They have their own problems too but believe me those problems are strotyped.

When a muslim does something good, his tribe or family or personality is praised. When he does a bad thing, his faith is attacked!!!!!!!!

All i can say again is May Allah have mercy on your soul!!! Sincerely i feel like crying for u

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2008
@javalove,

Have you exhausted yourself now? So, can I reply you after you have let hot air escape through the ears? Please calm down.

javalove:

pilgrims!!!

Jesus is a creation. The creator should be worshipped not his creation. I v been reading ur stories but u are only trying to make people reason with u by adding emotions. I can do better than that.

Please do better than me by all means. Salvation in Christ is not by force nor is it a competition, sir. Nobody reading my testimony is stupid to fall for any "emotion" if that is what they thought was in my sharing; so it seems you're the only one shouting here?

javalove:

If its convert stories u want to read, meeen u go taya!!!! I'm talking about converts that saw the light of Allah, who converted based on conviction. A friend of mone just accepted Islam too. @babs787 wasnt born a muslim, he accepted Islam and we are not bragging it.

Dear sir, babs787 is not part of my testimony, so I'm not here to post anything about him. he has also shared his testimony, and if nothing came of it, what is my worry? You have a serious problem not being able to understand that this is not about bragging. As you can see, there are still many more issues to share with others; but I'm not in a rush to do so - so where's the bragging?

javalove:

Replying you won't change anything. Only Allah can.

Well, it's going to be a long wait, my dear sir. I'm not here to speak about allah, but about the power of love I found in Jesus Christ.

javalove:

Think of life, God, creations, Heaven and Hell. Think of the grave too. Think of the day you will meet your lord, only you will.

I have thought carefully about all those and more, and I'm content to know that nothing can pluck me out of HIS Hands ~~

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." -- [John 10:28]

javalove:

May Allah have mercy on ur soul !!!

Thank you - the mercy I found in Jesus meets my every need.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
@javalove,

javalove:

also,

if a someone dies denying Allah and his prophet, he/she is hell bound.

What difference does it make anyway? Is it not Islam that teaches that the majority of those in Hell are WOMEN?!? What's the point of sliding back to Islam when it only promises women to be the majority in hell?

Dear sir, I have promised not to discuss Islam on the forum, that is why I have been inviting people who want to speak to me about these issues to get in touch by email (p_romanio@yahoo.com). In a friendly manner, I would share with you these matters and more about why I left your religion peacefully for you.

javalove:

Islam preaches love, peace and sincerity.

Then what has pilgrim.1 done to Muslims that they would not let her live her life in peace, love and sincerity? I don't see how you're representing your belief system by you guys pushing your luck to dog my footsteps everywhere.

javalove:

You also lied whn u said Islam says we should hate xtians and jews.

That's okay - it's not the first time that Muslims have accused me of lying. Remember one Mr. Abdul who greeted me 3 times with that same appellation in capital letters? All I did was thank him and shared the answers with him on the forum. I haven't heard from him since then. I will not treat you in the same way; but you can reach me outside the forum so that I can share the answers with you amicably, God bless.

javalove:

What ever that made u arrive at this conclusion, i would love to know.

Get in touch - I extend a friendly invitation to you to do so.

javalove:

Also know that the world is not islam friendly.

Nor has the world been a friendly place for Christians - especially in Muslim countries. I know that so well, sir.

javalove:

The most unpeaceful countries in the world are the muslim countries, no doubt.

Thanks for acknowledging the fact. What more do I say?

javalove:

Who caused the unpeacefulness there, the xtians.

That is another confirmation of the accusation against Christians and Jews that I used to fabricate until God touched my heart. Why is it difficult for you guys to live your lives without seeking to blame the state of the Muslim world on Christians and Jews? How many Christian missionaries are working in the Muslim world to bring love, hope and dignity to Muslim world - Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc? What do the Muslim authorities do to those Christians bringing them such help?

javalove:

They have their own problems too but believe me those problems are strotyped.

I hear, thank you. I used to believe such pretensions until Christ opened my eyes.

javalove:

When a muslim does something good, his tribe or family or personality is praised. When he does a bad thing, his faith is attacked!!!!!!!!

I hear. I was praised when I did so many bad things against Christians and Jews; but when my heart was softened to love and respect them, it was Muslims who descended on me! Guess what? I still love the Muslims till tomorrow with the love of Jesus Christ! kiss

javalove:

All i can say again is May Allah have mercy on your soul!!! Sincerely i feel like crying for u

If your tears are tears of joy, by all means rejoice with me. But crying for me is a bit understandable - because Jesus broke every barrier that anyone could put in front or behind me according to your quote of "QCh 36". Do you want to know that saving grace as well? It is available also today. . . this minute, if you would believe that Jesus is the MESSIAH and receive Him into your heart as such! Jesus is Lord.

God bless you.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Javalove

Thanks for your post. I read my name hence my posting here. Allah has been merciful to me, He made people to have been reverting to Islam through me. A lady accepted Islam just because of the miracles of the name of Allah written on the name of His creation and Allah said that He would be showing mankind sign so that they would know that he is the Creator and Master of all (sorry I didn't put it as it is in the Quran).

Could you believe that a brother accepted Islam here on Nairaland reading one of my posts but never broadcast it here and mailed me personally and we talked. I had to join and attend lectures of people that go for Fiqh, Sunnah as a result of my background because once your Solat is perfect, others set in.

Alhamdullilah, a brother accepted Islam and even tore the bible after having shown him some facts from the bible but told him never to do that as he could still use it in his dawah just like I have versions and different publications

How many would I count sef, Allah has been wonderful to me. There was a lecture/debate organised by one Jamiu Adegunwa, Ishaq Akintola and one pastor Isang in which at the end of the day, most of his congregation accepted Islam at Law school in V.I.

This pastor organized the debate more than twice and was floored all through.

Should I still tell about a 'miracle deceiver' that was defeated and accepted Islam.

Should I mention Masud, formerly Matthew (surname withheld but could be supplied when needed), was ordained by Late Idahosa, got lots of certificate, won lots of soul but Allah touched his heart and he is now handling a comparative society where he has been winning souls.

Or about Jehovah witness that came and was honoured but later denounced their faith.

I was called to start a comparative society as a result of my background but said not yet because of time but am still doing it for those that really want to see the light.

Should I talk about my father, siblings and my mother that Allah would touch her heart soon (Insha Allah).

Some of my mother's people that came staying with her are having interest in Islam, learning about it each passing day and could you believe that Mum never force anyone to church like she used to and would wake any of us (her children, grandchildren) and remind us to go for Solat whenever we are with her with our family

Despite her not having accepted Islam, we still treat her as a good mother just like the holy prophet teaches us to be kind towards our parent but should not go when either of them ask us to worship Idols.

@Javalove

It would be hard for Muslims to enter hell just like I said in one of the threads. Even this Ramadhan alone would make someone enter Al-Janah if done as it ought to be and most rewarding which I am happy to have been witnessing this NIGHT OF MAJESTY which happens to be better than 1,000 months which translates to like 83 years and some months. So tell, how many of us could beat his/her chest that he/she would live up to 80 years! But Allah in his infinite mercies made it simple for us.

The early prophets lived like 1,000 years and some less than that. The companions of the Holy Prophet said that how could they earn rewards just like early prophets and people since they would not be living up to that years and one of the favor Allah did for us is the NIGHT OF MAJESTY among all in which you would be rewarded like someone that worshiped him for 83 years and some months just because you pray to Him in one single day!!! This happens to be different from the reward obtained in fasting because each deed you do would be increased in manifolds.

Also there are branches of faith in which the highest is believing that there is no deity of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger while the least is picking harmful objects from roads.

It would be hard for Muslim to enter hell fire because if you do a good deed, you would be rewarded ten times and if you do a bad deed, if you didn't seek forgiveness within 6 hours or more, it would be counted as one for you and if you have the intention of doing bad deed, it would not be recorded for you if its not carried out.

May Allah increase our knowledge and protect us from Shaitan. Ihdinnah Siratal Mustaqqin. HE is Allah that leads and directs. Oh Allah guide us to the right path, the path of those that have earned your favor and not those that have gone astray. (Amin)

I rest my case.

Maa Salam Brother.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2008
@javalove,

How body? I thought about you today and hope you're doing well. I have you in my prayers as well that one day soon the love of Jesus will be your experience.

Regards. smiley
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by ayinba1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2008
@javalove

My dear brother, you did well to post the truth, Allah's reward is true and sure.

@pilgrim1

We muslims know Jesus better than you do, think about it, what Jesus (AS) called his Creator, sounds closer to ALLAH than "God" he didn't speak English, never heard of it.
We hope that Allah has mercy upon you so that you are not lost forever.

@Babs
E ku ise laadaa o

Salam
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hi @ayinba1,

ayinba1:

@pilgrim1

We muslims know Jesus better than you do, think about it,

First off, I have constantly stated that I'm not in the least interested in getting into a theological debate with Muslims - especially when you guys have not been able to impress your adulators with clear and simple answers. It is always the Muslim thing to seek for a debate, but I'm less inclined to do so these days. The one thing I often do is ask those who are still restless to simply get in touch so that I could share amicably with them about stuff they don't have a clue to.

Second, I'm not interested in arguing back and forth about who knows Jesus more than pilgrim.1 - I've never entered a contest about knowing Jesus; and like I said to javalove, salvation in Christ is not by force or by competition. The moment anyone is displaying such a spirit, they already have wasted their efforts even before they began. So, this competition about who knows Jesus more than the other is a waste of time.

The little I know about Christ has changed my life. I would give nothing in the world to return to my former life while a muslimah. That has always been the point about me. Good if you claim you know Him more than anyone thinks - what's my bother if such knowledge produces nothing but restlessness to be constantly antagonist to Christians?

ayinba1:

what Jesus (AS) called his Creator, sounds closer to ALLAH than "God"

Does "allah" sound close enough to "Abba"? Where in Islam is allah known to be FATHER?

ayinba1:

he didn't speak English, never heard of it.

Nor did He speak Arabic.

ayinba1:

We hope that Allah has mercy upon you so that you are not lost forever.

Thanks, I have extended an invitation to Muslims in love: get to truly know WHO Jesus Christ truly is; one taste of His loving grace and you will never remain the same person far from Him. He loves you - that's my message. Is that too much to digest?

The mercy of God in Christ Jesus is available even now: all yours if you would receive him.

God bless you. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Pilgrim.1: « #231 on: Yesterday at 08:43:25 PM »

Have you exhausted yourself now? So, can I reply you after you have let hot air escape through the ears? Please calm down.

I thought "Christianity," would mellowed you down, from the days of your Islam, when you you used to overspeak your Christian friends, with rhetorics and information. Didn't your Christian Missionary "teacher," taught you that you can confront the muslims, except that you will find "big resistance?" Aburo, you have to behave like a lamb, while you are actually a lion!

[Quote]
Please do better than me by all means. Salvation in Christ is not by force nor is it a competition, sir. Nobody reading my testimony is stupid to fall for any "emotion" if that is what they thought was in my sharing; so it seems you're the only one shouting here?
[/quote]

Salvation in Christ, as you Christians are presenting actually more than forcing people. Please go back to the Spanish Inquisitions and all the othr progroms in Europe. Then visit Afghanistan of today. I saw the christians missionaries and their atrocities on the youth of Aghanistan. "You tube" media will present a clear evidenceagainst your statement of the salvation is not by fore. Please have the strength to watch it.

[Quote]
Dear sir, babs787 is not part of my testimony, so I'm not here to post anything about him. he has also shared his testimony, and if nothing came of it, what is my worry? You have a serious problem not being able to understand that this is not about bragging. As you can see, there are still many more issues to share with others; but I'm not in a rush to do so - so where's the bragging?
[/quote]

You are shouting, aburo. Rora. Pele pele o.
And please continue to share your testimony, soon and don't keep people like Davidylan, Plus_Queen, etc in suspense. I am sure you guys are doing passy passy under under information between the "network," already established. Awa egbo e ni ko je ka join, se lo yarii. And your reason for not talking to me is my Islam. Oga o. What would Jesus have done? Oh. I remember, he was not a Christian. I know what Saul (Paul) would do. Excatly what you are doing now. One, being deceitfully camouflagging your real intension. If you are intending to convert, then come out to say so. Your Christian ministry teacher is a terrible liar, teaching deceit, while people can read your intention with a need for microscope.

Two, you are too emotional. And emotion does not produce practical benefit for those who exhibit too much of it, in any discuss. When we ask you questions, you do nothing but evade it. Yet you are the one who wa trying to analyse the verse 91 of Surah Mariam as if you an expert and scholar of both Islam and fusat Arabia. I have news for you, as I believe that it is day time in New york City, right this minute, in truth, you and I, without any ability to refuse will have to be on that Warithduha (A bridge, a passage way, an overpass, etc) over the Fire of Hell. It is a hatman (An already determined thing) decree upon, you and I!

[Quote]
Well, it's going to be a long wait, my dear sir. I'm not here to speak about allah, but about the power of love I found in Jesus Christ.
[/quote]

And in 2001, 2008 would have been a long wait, my dear baby pilgrim.1! And in 75 years, you will closer to 100 years old. Then, just maybe, you will know that a god that does not know "the hour," is not worth worshipping. And the power of love of that god is inferior to the God Who is the Owner and Holder of "the hour," and many many more. That God who is the Owner and Holder and Determiner of "the hour," is whom we in Islam are worshipping.

[Quote]
I have thought carefully about all those and more, and I'm content to know that nothing can pluck me out of HIS Hands
~~
[/quote]

Continue and I remember surah Takathur. The surah before surah Asr. Its a very shot=rt surah of 8 verses. It talks about people who indulged in the joy (of various reasons. One of them may be the false salvation of a wrong "God"wink of this world.

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." -- [John 10:28]

See that you did not "interprete" or opinionate above? Now try doing the same about Mark 12 verse 29! O ba mi nbe o.

Thank you - the mercy I found in Jesus meets my every need.

Thats just lack of experience in speech.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Olabowale,

Good afternoon again. Like I have said so many times, salvation in Christ is not by force of by competition. Since that is what muslims like you on this forum have often tried to represent, sorry you guys should not waste your time.

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: « #231 on: Yesterday at 08:43:25 PM »
I thought "Christianity," would mellowed you down, from the days of your Islam, when you you used to overspeak your Christian friends, with rhetorics and information. Didn't your Christian Missionary "teacher," taught you that you can confront the muslims, except that you will find "big resistance?" Aburo, you have to behave like a lamb, while you are actually a lion!

You can resist all you like; but Islam left me nothing to be happy about. I would rather have a heart to love people than hate them - that is what Christ offered me, and I thank God there was no resistance there.

olabowale:

Salvation in Christ, as you Christians are presenting actually more than forcing people. Please go back to the Spanish Inquisitions and all the othr progroms in Europe. Then visit Afghanistan of today. I saw the christians missionaries and their atrocities on the youth of Aghanistan. "You tube" media will present a clear evidenceagainst your statement of the salvation is not by fore. Please have the strength to watch it.

So, what are you doing if not forcing your opinions on me? For what now? Just because I left Islam. Have I gone to the muslim section to type anything there? Why are you forcing yourself to always dog my post with your restlessness? You really cannot hold yourself, you know. . . and as long as you keep confirming that same Islamic restlessness, there's nothing for me to argue to convince anyone about the fact.

olabowale:

You are shouting, aburo. Rora. Pele pele o.
And please continue to share your testimony, soon and don't keep people like Davidylan, Plus_Queen, etc in suspense.

Olabowale, if you have a testimony, go and share it in Islam. I don't know why you guys are too bothered about my life. I left Islam, it did me no good, I was always as restless as you if even not worse. . . and after i met Christ I found nothing attractive in Islam for me to start disturbing you guys. So what is your problem? You guys make me laugh because you will always try to make your own testimony look like you're competing with yourselves. Christians don't have to force themselves to get your attention; and the way you are reacting only shows that there's something about the power of Jesus Christ that you guys cannot resist. Welcome to continue missing your Muslim section. For me, there's nothing attractive there and that's why I won't be missed there, thank you.

olabowale:

I am sure you guys are doing passy passy under under information between the "network," already established. Awa egbo e ni ko je ka join, se lo yarii. And your reason for not talking to me is my Islam. Oga o.

Please help yourself out of your misinformation, please. If there was anything at all, after I previously debated you guys, you posted a thread about a hornet that subsequently disappeared the moment I replied - from that moment you made a new religion of not talking to pilgrim.1. It was only recently that I tried to get your attention in light hearted chats; but as far as my testimony is concerned, you have always shown your restlessness and that is why I have often mellowed so as not to get you rilled up again.

olabowale:

What would Jesus have done? Oh. I remember, he was not a Christian. I know what Saul (Paul) would do. Excatly what you are doing now. One, being deceitfully camouflagging your real intension. If you are intending to convert, then come out to say so. Your Christian ministry teacher is a terrible liar, teaching deceit, while people can read your intention with a need for microscope.

Thank you for all the accusations. So, please tell me - what is so different between you and Abdul now? Tsk-tsk. . . ayinba1, did you say that real muslims never go out to vilify anybody? Thank you all the same. If people read my testimony and are touched without my shouting from a minaret, what is so painful to you about that?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
olabowale:

Two, you are too emotional. And emotion does not produce practical benefit for those who exhibit too much of it, in any discuss. When we ask you questions, you do nothing but evade it. Yet you are the one who wa trying to analyse the verse 91 of Surah Mariam as if you an expert and scholar of both Islam and fusat Arabia.

Again, if you want to know anything about Surah Mariam v 91, all you need do is get in touch - is that too much? I'm not emotional, and that's why I'm level headed enough to invite you off-the-forum. Yes, I have refused to entertain arguements from Muslims since I returned because I don't want to encourage you guys to keep lying about anything.

olabowale:

I have news for you, as I believe that it is day time in New york City, right this minute, in truth, you and I, without any ability to refuse will have to be on that Warithduha (A bridge, a passage way, an overpass, etc) over the Fire of Hell. It is a hatman (An already determined thing) decree upon, you and I!

Sorry, I left Islam peacefully for you and if you're toppling over the bridge of Hell, you're going alone without me. Hey, there's a better deal - Jesus Christ saves. No hell over bridge or bridge over hell for those who know Him as Lord and Saviour. So, the warithduha you're screaming here is no worry to me, shalom.

olabowale:

And in 2001, 2008 would have been a long wait, my dear baby pilgrim.1! And in 75 years, you will closer to 100 years old. Then, just maybe, you will know that a god that does not know "the hour," is not worth worshipping. And the power of love of that god is inferior to the God Who is the Owner and Holder of "the hour," and many many more. That God who is the Owner and Holder and Determiner of "the hour," is whom we in Islam are worshipping.

I'm sorry, that god you are preaching gave me more headaches and heartaches while I was knocking my head daily to him. You can ridicule God as much as you like, but I would rather be saved and delivered from such seething hate towards Christians and Jews. Are you not demonstrating the same thing I have often said about the typical Muslim restlessness you're now exhibiting?

olabowale:

Continue and I remember surah Takathur. The surah before surah Asr. Its a very shot=rt surah of 8 verses. It talks about people who indulged in the joy (of various reasons. One of them may be the false salvation of a wrong "God"wink of this world.

You may refer to Him as a "wrong [b]G[/b]od", but I love Him for His mercy and grace in Jesus Christ.

olabowale:

See that you did not "interprete" or opinionate above? Now try doing the same about Mark 12 verse 29! O ba mi nbe o.

I told you, there's no amount of tricks you would come up with that would draw me into a theological debate with you. None. I am done with muslims who are restless and very irreverent when speaking about God. If that is your legacy in islam, please enjoy it and let me be. Accuse God of all your restlessness, and it takes nothing away from the joy of knowing Jesus Christ as my Saviour.

olabowale:

Thats just lack of experience in speech.

Thank you - the mercy I found in Jesus meets my every need. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Pilgrim.1: « #232 on: Yesterday at 09:01:36 PM »  

What difference does it make anyway? Is it not Islam that teaches that the majority of those in Hell are WOMEN?!? What's the point of sliding back to Islam when it only promises women to be the majority in hell?

And amongst women who are not going to hell, according to Islam; Mariam, whose son is you god, Aasia, the wife of the tyrannical king Fir'awn who drwoned in the time of Moses, and those believing women in islam in every generation and nation.

And those men who will go to hell, according to Islam: Numerod, the king who threw Ibrahim in fire, Fir'awn the king who drowned in the sea, and all disbelieving men outside Islam, in every generation and nation.

And by the way, women are always the larger world population anyhow!

Dear sir, I have promised not to discuss Islam on the forum, that is why I have been inviting people who want to speak to me about these issues to get in touch by email (p_romanio@yahoo.com). In a friendly manner, I would share with you these matters and more about why I left your religion peacefully for you.

I will contact you by email. Then you will have no reason not to respond to egbon e o.

[Quote]
Then what has pilgrim.1 done to Muslims that they would not let her live her life in peace, love and sincerity? I don't see how you're representing your belief system by you guys pushing your luck to dog my footsteps everywhere.
[/quote]

No one is dogging your footsteps. If anyone should ,it should be me. But it will be hounding. You may have had this same attitude towards the Christians when you were a muslimah.

[Quote]
That is another confirmation of the accusation against Christians and Jews that I used to fabricate until God touched my heart. Why is it difficult for you guys to live your lives without seeking to blame the state of the Muslim world on Christians and Jews? How many Christian missionaries are working in the Muslim world to bring love, hope and dignity to Muslim world - Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc? What do the Muslim authorities do to those Christians bringing them such help?
[/quote]

Which touched your heart? Before you were talking about Jesus. Now you rae talking about "God!" Which God; Jesus, or Father or Holy ghost? Pilgrim, aburo, foju sono kon! You can be all over the map! In Afghanistan of today, the Christians are hard at work to "Christianized" this poor people. Now tell me what has Ahmad Karzai did to the Missionaries who are committing atrocities? Its all on youtube. Watch it for your own conscience.

[Quote]
I hear, thank you. I used to believe such pretensions until Christ opened my eyes.
[/quote]

I feel you, pilgrim.

[Quote]
I hear. I was praised when I did so many bad things against Christians and Jews; but when my heart was softened to love and respect them, it was Muslims who descended on me! Guess what? I still love the Muslims till tomorrow with the love of Jesus Christ!
[/quote]

Are you now doing "good," in return to the Jews? I have a good pool of Jews that will deserve "good," from you. Should I send the list of person. Show me that you love me, aburo.

[Quote]
If your tears are tears of joy, by all means rejoice with me. But crying for me is a bit understandable - because Jesus broke every barrier that anyone could put in front or behind me according to your quote of "QCh 36". Do you want to know that saving grace as well? It is available also today. . . this minute, if you would believe that Jesus is the MESSIAH and receive Him into your heart as such! Jesus is Lord.
[/quote]

Now, we see that you are preaching! Then know that the Lord of Jesus, the One that Jesus cried out to, and said "my God, my God, " on the cross, is the One that we, the Muslims worship, and direct our prayers to. We do not need a patron or intermediary. You, Pilgrim, you are still playing with petron and intermediary. Thats idolworshipping.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Pilgrim.1: « #239 on: Today at 03:37:33 PM »

Again, if you want to know anything about Surah Mariam v 91, all you need do is get in touch - is that too much? I'm not emotional, and that's why I'm level headed enough to invite you off-the-forum. Yes, I have refused to entertain arguements from Muslims since I returned because I don't want to encourage you guys to keep lying about anything.

lol. As much I love you as a daughter or a nice, or a young cousin or a very young sister, I read Arabic. I understand it. I study tafsir. You babe, by Allah is not qualify to teach me anything in Islam; Qur'an, Ahadith, Sirah, etc. I can research what I need to know on my own.

But am gonna be in touch with you. Am a sucker for good conversation, from intelligent people. You are very intelligent. However in the matter of religion, you have chosen a wrong path. But it is your choice and I have no need to worry abot it, except the concern that you have been had!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Olabowale,

olabowale:

And by the way, women are always the larger world population anyhow!

Thank you, that has now been confirmed even without a theological debate - by your own words, Islam teaches that women are the majority in Hell. Dear sir, the love of God in Christ will not send me to your Hell, so you can shout it all till your are done.

olabowale:

I will contact you by email. Then you will have no reason not to respond to egbon e o.

If you would, please do so by all means. I did not promise to oblige insults, though. So if you see my YIM icon on and I'm not responding, that indicates that pilgrim.1 does not respond to restlessness, eh?

olabowale:

No one is dogging your footsteps. If anyone should ,it should be me. But it will be hounding.

Okay, as you confirmed it, those who have been asking can now relax about the spirit in your blood.

olabowale:

You may have had this same attitude towards the Christians when you were a muslimah.

That is what I have always admitted to; when I posted it, you guys called me a terrible liar. Now you're happy to do the same and saying that you're hounding me - are you not making my testimony even more authentic? Olabowale, thank you for letting others know what Islam does to people - I don't need to argue it. cheesy

The difference now is that I no longer hound Christians and Jews. You may not want to hear this, but I love them so deeply now. . . and also love Muslims no less. Jesus Christ set me free from such a hounding spirit and seething hate.

olabowale:

Which touched your heart? Before you were talking about Jesus. Now you rae talking about "God!" Which God; Jesus, or Father or Holy ghost? Pilgrim, aburo, foju sono kon! You can be all over the map! In Afghanistan of today, the Christians are hard at work to "Christianized" this poor people. Now tell me what has Ahmad Karzai did to the Missionaries who are committing atrocities? Its all on youtube. Watch it for your own conscience.

Thank you again for the slurs. Jesus' love for me is ever so true.

olabowale:

Are you now doing "good," in return to the Jews? I have a good pool of Jews that will deserve "good," from you. Should I send the list of person. Show me that you love me, aburo.

You may hound me all you wish, but I'm guilty of loving you and will always love you in Jesus Christ. Yes sir, I cannot help it, but I owe you nothing but love in Jesus Christ.

olabowale:

Now, we see that you are preaching! Then know that the Lord of Jesus, the One that Jesus cried out to, and said "my God, my God, " on the cross, is the One that we, the Muslims worship, and direct our prayers to. We do not need a patron or intermediary. You, Pilgrim, you are still playing with petron and intermediary. Thats idolworshipping.

Thank you. I would rather be a Christian and love everyone than be devoted to a religious cause that plants hatred against Jews and Christians. Yes, I will always love everybody, regardless whether they are Muslims, friends of the Grail Message, Christians, Jews, atheists, the unloved and uncared for, . . . you name them, pilgrim.1 will always love and not hound them.

God bless you in Jesus Name.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: « #239 on: Today at 03:37:33 PM »
lol. As much I love you as a daughter or a nice, or a young cousin or a very young sister, I read Arabic. I understand it. I study tafsir. You babe, by Allah is not qualify to teach me anything in Islam; Qur'an, Ahadith, Sirah, etc. I can research what I need to know on my own.

But am going to be in touch with you. Am a sucker for good conversation, from intelligent people. You are very intelligent. However in the matter of religion, you have chosen a wrong path. But it is your choice and I have no need to worry abot it, except the concern that you have been had!

Okay, I hear. Blessings.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by davidylan4(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2008
na wa o. There are more muslims here than the islam section. What draws these people to threads about Jesus Christ so? shocked
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2008
@davidylan*,

davidylan*:

na wa o. There are more muslims here than the islam section. What draws these people to threads about Jesus Christ so? shocked

I often appreciate your balance and focus. You've just captured what someone told me while on YIM:

"They are drawn to Jesus. . .
so it's not about you, pilgrim.1.
If it was about you, nobody would have been interested long ago. .
there's power in that Name!"
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by javalove(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@davidylan*,

I often appreciate your balance and focus. You've just captured what someone told me while on YIM:

ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

anyway pilgim i wud get in touch with ya,

its like u feel we are bugging u on this forum and u making them feel we are uneasy. its no so aburo. u are not the first to leave islam so why the worry?

what me i really want to know, as i do when i meet ple dat leave islam is what u saw, heared, felt or knew that made u leave islam. all i can read from ur post na love love love, he saved me, and all that, u were eaither a lazy non-practicing muslimah as opposed to what u claimed or u knew just nothing about it. from ur posts about islam, i can deduce therein that u knew absolutely nothing about islam.

i wud contact u sha, at least make we dey chat.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2008
@javalove,

How body?

javalove:

anyway pilgim i would get in touch with ya,

You're welcome to do so anytime.

javalove:

its like u feel we are bugging u on this forum and u making them feel we are uneasy. its no so aburo. u are not the first to leave islam so why the worry?

I have not bothered you guys, so what's been disturbing you that I suddenly have become a reference point for your troubles? I never claimed to have been the first to leave Islam; nor would I be the only one to ever do so. So, why is my own case such  problem to you guys?

javalove:

what me i really want to know, as i do when i meet ple that leave islam is what u saw, heared, felt or knew that made u leave islam.

Those are the experiences I wanted to share so that you guys would see it once for all; but what is the problem with doing so that you guys can't let the thread be before you begin to exhibit such restlessness until it is locked? If you really wanted to know anything as you indicated, would it not have been easier to do so without the restlessness from Muslims that would not let me be? It's not as if I even said anything profound about Islam before I received emails calling me names - and in this thread it shows. Yet, me I no dey worry, because such things are under me.

javalove:

all i can read from ur post na love love love, he saved me, and all that,

Yes, and more love - instead of the legacy of deep seething hate I had towards Christians and Jews that I was highly praised for before I converted.

javalove:

u were eaither a lazy non-practicing muslimah as opposed to what u claimed or u knew just nothing about it.

Thank you - it's nothing new, because a lot of Muslims have said even worse. I'm surprised yours is even mild. However, it does not change anything about my former experience, and those with whom I have shared off-the-forum have not returned to say a word after their aspersions.

javalove:

from ur posts about islam, i can deduce therein that u knew absolutely nothing about islam.

Thank you again - shows you had not read anything about my posts and just like to be pitifully noisy here.

javalove:

i would contact u sha, at least make we dey chat.

Welcome anytime. Jesus loves you.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by reindeer: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2008
God bless you pilgrim.1

The name of jesus is just too powerful to ignore
even those against him come running to threads that have his name, what more proof do i need of the power in that name, the bible says all heads will be bowed at the mention of that name and i just imagine babs,olabowale,javascript etc bowed over their keyborads and hunched up in front of their computers grin

You testimony is still touching lives, the fact that you were on the other side and he won you over by the power of his blood is just too hard for people who feel 'loss'.
My advise is for them to come over and join the winning team, the blood is there for them too, he died for them even before they knew their own existence.

Most times i think the miracle of salvation is so simple its difficult for some people to understand, people expect a complex contorted way to God, but hey its here in your faces.

i got this from john1:12 today
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name"

come, believe in him,he loves you and i do too.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2008
@reindeer,

May God continue to enrich your experiences of His grace in Christ. You may not have realized it: but this was never about me - it has always been about Jesus Christ and His wonderful love for us all. I thought I was merely sharing my testimony, but reindeer. . I have to confess to you that your own testimony has touched lives beyond your imagination. Let me explain:

I wish there was a way I could forward some emails of a few people who have commented about you when they tried to encourage me for having shared my testimony. One of them said that she had regarded you as an atheist the first time she read our discussion in another thread - and she was kind enough to let me know that I was quite brash in my tone when I first replied yours. Infact, you had hinted about my tone in your subsequent reposte.

What surprised her was the change and peace that you have found! Although she commented that you came across to her as an honest fellow seeking seriously to find "something", she just could not believe that one person's testimony could bring about such powerful change of heart! So where did you reindeer come in? I'll just post a quote from her email:

. . . if Jesus can do tis for reinder, He can do just
that for me! I have been a careless Christian and
reinder's testimony has touched my life and the
entire family! I am not the same person ever again
and my life will be used to touch another person's.
You should never stop sharing your story, because
if reinder never told his story, maybe I would have
continued with my plan to **************!!

Lol, the highlights are mine, and I didn't want to correct anything (including how she spelt your username). Okay, the ************* was something I also don't want to share publicly, not suitable for public consumption. However, I just wanted you to know that your own story is touching many more people than you realize, reindeer - whether in positive ways or stirring the hearts of others.

I'm thankful for another "friend" who railed baptized me with calumny for leaving my former religion, and at the end he said that it is only a matter of time that that "stupid reindeer of malu will abandon christianity!" There are so many things someone who knows Jesus Christ will face; but even though so many people told me that it was only a matter of time before I ran back to Islam, every single year for the several years I came to know Christ has been glorious!! He has been faithful even in tough times, but I still know that He is Lord indeed.

God continue to strengthen you in all your endeavours - and the glory to Jesus for using your own testimony to help someone else.

Bless you. cheesy
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #244 on: Yesterday at 04:16:43 PM »

na wa o. There are more muslims here than the islam section. What draws these people to threads about Jesus Christ so?

You see, Dawuda (lol), if you are writing about Paul and his letters, we would not even bother more than a casual reading of your piece. However, when you guys, the Christians lie with great inpunitiny against Jesus son of Mary, the least we can do is to write about it. And this is the "least" of effort here. If we are in a religious country, we would have raised enough capital and mount a legal proceeding against you for libel against a prophet of Allah!

@pilgrim.1 (f): « #245 on: Yesterday at 04:23:10 PM »

@davidylan*,

Quote from: davidylan* on Yesterday at 04:16:43 PM
na wa o. There are more muslims here than the islam section. What draws these people to threads about Jesus Christ so?

I woo, pilgrim. You know you could do better. Have you noticed that Jesus son of Mary was not a Christian. Further was not not the founder of Christianity! Stop it. Jesus son of Mary (AS), was a prophet of Allah! His mission was not about a new religion and Moses did not have a new religion from the religion of Ibrahim!

Now read the Qur'an: Here are your assignments and you deserve it; I will start with a single verse from Surah Baqarah and we can progress from there. There is no argument here. At least you will see that Judaism was not a religion of any of the prophets. It it were there would not any reason for Jesus or earlier prophets, like Zakariah and his son Yahya to come to warn or correct the children of Israel. And a proof of this very statement, is that Islam is the religion that God prescribes to mankind!

And when it is perfected and completed on Muhammad (AS), the Lord of all things, Allah the Almighty declares in Surah Ahzab that Muhammad was the last of the Prophets and the Seal of Messengership! There been any other "Prophet," from God the Almighty Allah after Muhammad (AS), to declare so boldly that he is a messenger to all? And check any tafsir that you want, since i know that you are smart and very resourceful. I recommend tafsir ibn kathir, if you want my recommendation;

Surah Baqarah; Verse 136, Allah declares that Jesus and the other prophets are all Muslims! He the Almighty started with a prophet whose time was before the word "Jew," or "Judaism," Ibrahim and go through the list of prophets and ended it all all with Jesus, who every one of you will agree that he did not Judaism, since you "formulated," a religion by borrowing his name for it! Let me know your findings, because i will take you on a journey of a lifetime, through surah Imran, Nisaa, Maida, and many others with a merciful ending at Surah Saff where Jesus declared his two missions to his people; the nations of the children of Israel!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2008
Olabowale,

olabowale:

[s]@pilgrim.1 (f): « #245 on: Yesterday at 04:23:10 PM »
I woo, pilgrim. You know you could do better. Have you noticed that Jesus son of Mary was not a Christian. Further was not not the founder of Christianity! Stop it. Jesus son of Mary (AS), was a prophet of Allah! His mission was not about a new religion and Moses did not have a new religion from the religion of Ibrahim!

Now read the Qur'an: Here are your assignments and you deserve it; I will start with a single verse from Surah Baqarah and we can progress from there. There is no argument here. At least you will see that Judaism was not a religion of any of the prophets. It it were there would not any reason for Jesus or earlier prophets, like Zakariah and his son Yahya to come to warn or correct the children of Israel. And a proof of this very statement, is that Islam is the religion that God prescribes to mankind!

And when it is perfected and completed on Muhammad (AS), the Lord of all things, Allah the Almighty declares in Surah Ahzab that Muhammad was the last of the Prophets and the Seal of Messengership! There been any other "Prophet," from God the Almighty Allah after Muhammad (AS), to declare so boldly that he is a messenger to all? And check any tafsir that you want, since i know that you are smart and very resourceful. I recommend tafsir ibn kathir, if you want my recommendation;

Surah Baqarah; Verse 136, Allah declares that Jesus and the other prophets are all Muslims! He the Almighty started with a prophet whose time was before the word "Jew," or "Judaism," Ibrahim and go through the list of prophets and ended it all all with Jesus, who every one of you will agree that he did not Judaism, since you "formulated," a religion by borrowing his name for it! Let me know your findings, because i will take you on a journey of a lifetime, through surah Imran, Nisaa, Maida, and many others with a merciful ending at Surah Saff where Jesus declared his two missions to his people; the nations of the children of Israel[/s]!

Lol, it is quite amusing that you're forcing yourself to be noticed. You arguements constantly confirm how the muslim blood will forever be antagonistic to Jews and Christians. It was not until I left Islam behind and forever that I came to understand why Islam is so opposed to the "people of the Book". No, I'm not interested in a debate; not interested in arguing anything here - my many arguements have shown that you guys have nothing to offer, and there was nothing new in the way you all reacted in your assumed "truth" that turned out to bless nobody.

You can antagonize as much as you want - but what is that doing to you personally? Why are you so restless to prove the very thing I stated about the Muslim behaviour towards Christ? Isn't it ironic that the more you shout about the religion of peace, the more your attitude is proving the direct opposite? I had a challenge from a Muslim who almost got me to go to the Muslim section and debate him. He is still waiting - because I made clear to him that nothing attracts me there. He wasn't amused about that reply; but his vitriol only made me sorry for him and hold him in my prayers.

I wish the same for you, because you really have no clue what you're doing. It's a sad world for people who force themselves the way you do; but I was once like you and even worse - and if Jesus Christ could change me, you're not a hard job for Him.

Jesus loves you - Jesus is Lord. Enjoy.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
Its interesting that a woman of intelligence was able to make such an observaton, that i am trying "tto" hard to be noticed. You are right. Its the midlife crisis; not. I quite young and it will not be until a couple of decades before it sets in. But you are not even trying to answer my questions. Are you skipping a step or so? I don't know o, Pilgrim!
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Olabowale,

olabowale:

But you are not even trying to answer my questions. Are you skipping a step or so? I don't know o, Pilgrim!

Lol, I've often said that it's not in my least interest to engage in such answers for now as I don't want to enter a theological debate with Muslims till further notice. The time will come when such answers may appear in my testimonies; but not now.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Pilgrim.1:

I wish the same for you, because you really have no clue what you're doing. It's a sad world for people who force themselves the way you do; but I was once like you and even worse - and if Jesus Christ could change me, you're not a hard job for Him.

Jesus loves you - Jesus is Lord. Enjoy.

How could you be once like me? While you were a teenager in the early days of 911, I on the other hand, have produced two teenage boys! And all the while, have remained a muslim all my life. I picked up Qur'an in Arabic after my stay in Las Vegas. I now can read and understand what I read.

My lawyer, in Las Vegas is a circuit Judge now. He is Jewish. Larry is his first name did not pick up Torah, until he was my corporate inhouse lawyer. And God willing when I have him as a guest in New York soon, I will discuss islam with him! And the reason i did not do it when I lived in Vegas, over a decade ago, in the 90s was that I did not know Islam, myself. I think that was the case with you, in your your brief period in Islam.

But of course God Almighty knows the future, the "the time of the HOUR." Please tell me did Jesus of the bible knew the future and the time of the HOUR? lol. Mabinu simi Olori Yorubaland.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2008
And I got my charm from Muhammad (AS)! Alhamdulillah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / 10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 306
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.