Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. (18790 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
@don maselo,

The more you guys come on board trying so hard to discredit the Bible and Christianity, the more you make us wonder how dense your IQ must be. Let me show you a few things:

(1) Repeating yourself endlessly on issues you don't seek to understand will only alleniate people from Islam. I've been there, and I know how you operate, so nothing new - you're wasting your time and space.

(2) Many Muslims often claim that they "respect" the prophets and would never say anything bad against them. Not too long ago in another thread, Olabowale asked me the question of whether I had seen any Muslim say anything ill against , and my answer was a straight "YES!!" Although I did not post him any links back then, I knew it was only a matter of time before you show your true colours again.

So, if olabowale sees this, I'd like him to confirm the sort of garboil that spews out of a Muslim's mindset:

don maselo:

Once again God approves of forcible sex-attack.

If don maselo has a normal BP, please could someone ask him what he meant by that? By saying "GOD" approves of sex-attack, he makes me wonder if indeed he was describing Muhammad's career.

I'm not trying to be funny - serious as this is. People like don maselo would think that they are attacking the Bible; but they should remember 3 things:

(a) he spoke of the same "GOD" when he quoted from the Hadith

(b) he should remember that Muhammad said the same "GOD" was the one who gave the Torah from which don maselo quoted

(c) it maybe alright to be dubious and pretend that Muslims never insult the prophets - but don maselo has gone one step further to castigate "GOD". If it was someone who's non-Muslim saying that, the whole Muslim world would hypocritically call for that person's head!!

This is why I've always said that when you people make every dubious effort to seek to be so vitriolic against Christians and the Bible, you only end up deceiving yourself and giving us stronger reasons why Islam is not worth anybody's destiny at all!!

Mr don maselo, if your "GOD" forces sex-attack, I can understand why Muslims call for this kind of barbarity - as shown below:

Ciao! smiley
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by donmaselo: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
AND PEASE DONT ANSWER ME WITH THE OLD TRICK (JESUS HAVE PUT A STOP TO THE OLD TESTERMENT LAWS AFTER HE DIED FOR OUR SINS BECAUSE THE BIBLE ALSO SAID THIS

This is just another bullshit scapegoat that Christians use to ignore the atrocities and bizarre laws commanded by their BIBLE.  Their preachers spoon feed them that the Old Testament is no longer binding so that they can excuse the majority of evil that the bible promotes.  I am so tired of Christians manipulating the scriptures so that they can assign a kinder nature to their God, that I have assembled a BRIEF list of verses which clearly show that the Old Testament is not to be ignored.  Its laws should indeed be adhered to, for the New Testament demands it!

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets.  He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament.  "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets.  I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.  Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place."  (Matthew 5:17 NAB

Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law.  Mark.7:9-13  "Whoever curses father or mother shall die"  (Mark 7:10 NAB)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,, " (John 1:17).

All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever.  "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."  (Luke 16:17

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT CHRISTIAN NATIONS UP TILL RECENTLY ENFORCES OLD TESTERMENT LAWS BUT IN OTHER TO GIVE A NEW FACE TO A RELIGION BUILT ON EVOLUTION RATHER THAN REVELATION THE TRIED TO STOP IT.
AS THE RELIGION IS STILL EVOLVING TO A HIGHER STATE OF IMMORALITY BY ALLOWING HOMOSEXUALITY AGAINST THESE BIBLICAL VERSES

Kill Homosexuals
   "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by donmaselo: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
THE FACT THAT SOME MUSLIMS RAPED SOMEONE IN SWEDEN DOES NOT MEAN THAT ISLAM ALLOWS IT.QUOTE FROM QURAN PLEASE.IF IT COMES TO THAT,YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT REVEREN FAHERS HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF WORST OFFENCES.AND REMEMBER HITLER,NAPOLEON WERE ALL CHRISTIANS AND EVEN SUPPORTED BY THE CHURCH.MOST RAPIST, SERIAL KILLERS ETC ARE CHRISTIANS.BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IT IS WHAT IS PREACHED IN THE CHURCHES.

SECONDLY,IT MIGHT INTREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE TORAH AND INJIL HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.THAT IS WHY THEY EVEN CONTRADICT THEMSEVES.SO MUSLIMS BELIVE IN THE ORIGINAL ONES WHICH WAS EVEN LOST AS AT THE TIME OF MUHAMMED.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by donmaselo: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2007
PILGRIM

ANSWER QUESTIONS DONT DIVERT OR USE HID AND SEEK METHOD.

IS THE OLD TESTERMENT STILL VALID

WAS THE BIBLE INSPIRED BY GOD

IF SO, HAS GOD CHANGED SINCE THE TIME OF MOSES OR MAYBE THAT WAS THE FATHER AND NOW IT IS THE SON grin cheesy
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
@don maselo,

don maselo:

AND PEASE DONT ANSWER ME WITH THE OLD TRICK (JESUS HAVE PUT A STOP TO THE OLD TESTERMENT LAWS AFTER HE DIED FOR OUR SINS BECAUSE THE BIBLE ALSO SAID THIS

Right. The same old trick and "bullshit" coming from you Muslims about Muhammad said this and that and the other that you don't know should henceforth stop. It's either you need your BP checked, or we can sit back and celebrate how much you have again proven beyond all doubts that this is the handwork of Muslims:

don maselo:

. . the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) prohibited the taking of fresh slaves in very strong words:

"God says, There are three persons whose adversary in dispute I shall be on the Day of Judgement: . . .

We understand your handwork! grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
@don maselo,

don maselo:

THE FACT THAT SOME MUSLIMS RAPED SOMEONE IN SWEDEN DOES NOT MEAN THAT ISLAM ALLOWS IT.

Don't be such a daft! Do you see where Christians ALLOW Rape?

don maselo:

If Muhammad knew that the OT could not help Islam, from where did the Muslims who accompanied him get inspiration to enjoy COITUS INTERRUPTUS?

Sahih Bukhari Book #62, Hadith #136
Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interrupt us while the Quran was being revealed. Jabir added: We used to practice coitus interrupt us during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle while the Quran was being Revealed.

If you're seeking a discussion, invite one. If not, keep fooling yourself with excuses of "Islam does not permit RAPE". There are so many things Islam does not "permit" - but Muslims will rape women across the world and still chant: there is no blame! cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
@pilgrim

I can see that you are the one confusing yourself and I will bring out your confusion for you to see.

Don't be such a daft! Do you see where Christians ALLOW Rape?

Are you aware of the verse in the OT where you must forcefully marry a man that rapes you, he must pay your price and you must marry him. I think you do not read posts before replying because if you do, you wouldnt be confusing yourself here. I can give you countless number of rape issues perperated by your pastors, evangelists etc. Some muslims may have done that but can you show me in the quran where it is allowed like the one posted above in the bible?

Quote from: don maselo on Today at 05:26:50 PM

If Muhammad knew that the OT could not help Islam, from where did the Muslims who accompanied him get inspiration to enjoy COITUS INTERRUPTUS?

Sahih Bukhari Book #62, Hadith #136
Narrated Jabir: We used to practice coitus interrupt us while the Quran was being revealed. Jabir added: We used to practice coitus interrupt us during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle while the Quran was being Revealed.

Did you read his question above? He asked you if the OT is still valid and you went other way doing what you are known for. Can you still provide where prophet did same?

If you're seeking a discussion, invite one. If not, keep fooling yourself with excuses of "Islam does not permit RAPE". There are so many things Islam does not "permit" - but Muslims will sex-attack women across the world and still chant: there is no blame!

No comment, we are now seeing the real escapist. Ordinary attend to questions, you no fit do, common answer the question jare and dont divert please.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
PILGRIM

ANSWER QUESTIONS DONT DIVERT OR USE HID AND SEEK METHOD.

WAS THE BIBLE INSPIRED BY GOD

IF SO, HAS GOD CHANGED SINCE THE TIME OF MOSES OR MAYBE THAT WAS THE FATHER AND NOW IT IS THE SON

Dont mind, she is loosing the battle, she is very confused, pretending as if she didnt see questions
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

I can see that you are the one confusing yourself and I will bring out your confusion for you to see.

I've heard it before - and that lullaby has become the dross song of incompetent failures. If you have anything intelleigent to share, do so and save the caterwauls.

babs787:

Are you aware of the verse in the OT where you must forcefully marry a man that assaults you, he must pay your price and you must marry him. I think you do not read posts before replying because if you do, you wouldnt be confusing yourself here. I can give you countless number of sex-attack issues perperated by your pastors, evangelists etc. Some muslims may have done that but can you show me in the quran where it is allowed like the one posted above in the bible?

Babs, please give the countless cases of sex perverts - from whatever corner - and I'm never short in supply of facts, figures, maps, online video clips, and actual events of worse scenarios in the Muslim world.

My position is simply this: If don maselo is that retarded to state this:

don maselo:

. . . and you guys have no clue that when he speaks of "GOD" he has actually dragged the same "GOD" that Muhammad spoke about which the same hypocrite posted! Tis is the way you show your duplicity - it is okay to see don maselo as your new hero even when he makes such obvious super-hideous crass.

If for don maselo, it is okay to castigate "GOD" in the hope that he is running down the Bible, he does not surprise me how daft he is - and he little knows it. For the record, he simply has no ill effect on me; and he himself would have to face GOD on the Day of Resurrection/Judgement and answer to Him in that day! grin

If Muslims have anything intelligent to share, nobody holds them back. But when you guys begin to post your dross brains in a public Forum and olabowale blindly asks me net time if I have ever seen any Muslim abusing any prophet, I would kindly refer him to this thread to make him see that Muslims have abused "GOD" more than mere prophets. Enjoy the duplicity - it is the usual thing in Islam.

babs787:

Did you read his question above? He asked you if the OT is still valid and you went other way doing what you are known for. Can you still provide where prophet did same?

If he needs an answer, he knows how to ask. If he wanted "bullshit", I served him some tissue to go wipe his behind before engaging pilgrim.1 in a discussion. Retards are not worth wasting time when they open their mouths anyhow and go home to celebrate their Islamic blasphemy.

babs787:

No comment, we are now seeing the real escapist. Ordinary attend to questions, you no fit do, common answer the question jare and don't divert please.

Id don maselo wanted answers, I have never been shy of discussing and giving detailed answers. But call me anything you like under the sun - it does not touch me; and my one focus has always been to sanitize the hideous duplicity coming from you guys.

Cheers. smiley
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
babs787:

Dont mind, she is loosing the battle, she is very confused, pretending as if she didnt see questions

No, I don't pretend - at least I'm not blind to the Muslim rape that your adulator conveniently pretended were non-existent in the Islamic world. grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2007
don maselo:

SECONDLY,IT MIGHT INTREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE TORAH AND INJIL HAS BEEN CORRUPTED.THAT IS WHY THEY EVEN CONTRADICT THEMSEVES.SO MUSLIMS BELIVE IN THE ORIGINAL ONES WHICH WAS EVEN LOST AS AT THE TIME OF MUHAMMED.

Daft! grin

The "Injil" and "Torah" that Allah gave have been corrupted and lost! Hmmm. . . it might interest me indeed! So, having corrupted and lost the ones that Allah gave, your Muslim apologists are busy looking for Muhammad in Deuteronomy (part of the TORAH) and in John's Gospel (part of INJIL)!! grin

Make una continue to show una hideous duplicity. . . you will be helping me stay far from your FRAUD and out forever from Islam! You guys are total strangers to truth when it comes to your shameless duplicity.

Well done! grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

The "Injil" and "Torah" that Allah gave have been corrupted and lost! Hmmm. . . it might interest me indeed! So, having corrupted and lost the ones that Allah gave, your Muslim apologists are busy looking for Muhammad in Deuteronomy (part of the TORAH) and in John's Gospel (part of INJIL)!!

Make una continue to show una hideous duplicity. . . you will be helping me stay far from your FRAUD and out forever from Islam! You guys are total strangers to truth when it comes to your shameless duplicity.

Well done!

Sister, to unravel the mystery of lost and corrupted Torah, some questions for you please

1. Was Moses given the the book of Genesis to Malachi??

2. Was Jesus given the bible?

3. Was he given the book of matthew to revelation?

4. Do we have the book of Elias Jesus read in the bible?

5. Are the authors disciples of Jesus?

6. Were they around during Jesus' ministry?

7. Did they witness his alleged 'crucifixion'?

8. Is the bible 100% inspire?

These and many more
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

Sister, to unravel the mystery of lost and corrupted Torah, some questions for you please

1. Was Moses given the the book of Genesis to Malachi??

2. Was Jesus given the bible?

3. Was he given the book of matthew to revelation?

4. Do we have the book of Elias Jesus read in the bible?

5. Are the authors disciples of Jesus?

6. Were they around during Jesus' ministry?

7. Did they witness his alleged 'crucifixion'?

8. Is the bible 100% inspire?

These and many more

@babs787,

When you bleach your duplicity, I would then be interested in whatever else you might have. But for now, go and see your FRAUD exposed in the new thread. Quick access by clicking on the following:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1642155)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1642174)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1642188)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1642263)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1642295)
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

This is don maselo's post you were annoyed at

Quote from: don maselo on Yesterday at 04:45:25 PM

Below is your response

. . . and you guys have no clue that when he speaks of "GOD" he has actually dragged the same "GOD" that Muhammad spoke about which the same hypocrite posted! Tis is the way you show your duplicity - it is okay to see don maselo as your new hero even when he makes such obvious super-hideous crass.

If for don maselo, it is okay to castigate "GOD" in the hope that he is running down the Bible, he does not surprise me how daft he is - and he little knows it. For the record, he simply has no ill effect on me; and he himself would have to face GOD on the Day of Resurrection/Judgement and answer to Him in that day!

If Muslims have anything intelligent to share, nobody holds them back. But when you guys begin to post your dross brains in a public Forum and olabowale blindly asks me net time if I have ever seen any Muslim abusing any prophet, I would kindly refer him to this thread to make him see that Muslims have abused "GOD" more than mere prophets. Enjoy the duplicity - it is the usual thing in Islam.

Since you are feigning ignorance, can you please explain the meaning of the biblical verses below:

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

Please before we continue, how did they know that they are virgins?

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Who's order did the person here followed?

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plund[/b]er. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

[b]
Who approved murder, rape, and slavery?

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of A PERSON would make a rape victim marry her attacker?

5) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Did you see where I highlighted?

Are you ok with those ones or you need more?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Pilgrims

You may still provide explanation to this:

Deut 22 v 28-29: If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

With regards to my last post, we can see that God approved it. The only punishment there is thatr YOU MUST MARRY THAT GIRL.

It means that christians can go for rape and will go free provided they marry the victim.

grin grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

This is don maselo's post you were annoyed at

Below is your response

Since you are feigning ignorance, can you please explain the meaning of the biblical verses below:

1) Murder, sex-attack, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

Please before we continue, how did they know that they are virgins?

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

2) Murder, sex-attack and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Who's order did the person here followed?

3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plund[/b]er. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

[b]
Who approved murder, sex-attack, and slavery?

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of A PERSON would make a sex-attack victim marry her attacker?

5) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Did you see where I highlighted?

Are you ok with those ones or you need more?

As many times as you keep scooting away from where you have been bleached for the FRAUD that you are, that is how many times I will take you back there! cool

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643198)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643234)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643296)
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

You were mad at Don Maselo for bringing the truth out for you to see. I do tell you that when Muslims post anything in which you may be calling 'deriding', muslims are ready to provide proof from your bible and Quran.

Kindly provide your explanation on those verses since you are trying to make look as if Don Maselo blasphemed.

You aint see nothing yet grin grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

You were mad at Don Maselo for bringing the truth out for you to see.

No, I wasn't mad at him. He got mad and you got confused for my simply pointing out that the FACTS are obvious for all to see the naked truth that Muslims actually raped a Swedish lady!

It has always been the style of Muslims to pretend that they are so holy that there are no "forced sex attacks" in the Muslim world. I simply wanted to remind him that we know Muslims are liars - nothing new.

babs787:

I do tell you that when Muslims post anything in which you may be calling 'deriding', muslims are ready to provide proof from your bible and Quran.

We know the "proof" already - the rapes are still going on, and the Muslims who are DAILY raping their own Muslim women in Muslim countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan do not really need to seek proof from the Qura'n and hadith.

It is alright to celebrate the hideous behaviour and claim that we are the ones worrying about "deriding" anyone; but everyone now knows that you especially Babs have demonstrated that you have no reverence for God or the claims to "love" the prophets - which is just one more "proof" from you as to why I left the big HOGWASH known as Islam. For what does it benefit me to sit down deriding anybody just because I wanted to "prove" anything from the Qur'an or Bible or Hadith?

You're simply a dunce over your FRAUD - and you still keep celebrating your illiteracy and prove yourself less than respected gentlemen like Olabowale. Come back and confirm it. cool

babs787:

Kindly provide your explanation on those verses since you are trying to make look as if Don Maselo blasphemed.

I'm not trying to "prove" anything. Don maselo has never answered any questions I offered him- and until he does, he could as well join you in celebrating the huge FRAUD that you are! grin

babs787:

You aint see nothing yet grin grin

Did you borrow that from Christianity, or which of your mullah sculpted that for you?
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Can you now see that you are a liar. He gave you verses on sex-atack and you replied him thus:

and you guys have no clue that when he speaks of "GOD" he has actually dragged the same "GOD" that Muhammad spoke about which the same hypocrite posted! Tis is the way you show your duplicity - it is okay to see don maselo as your new hero even when he makes such obvious super-hideous crass.

If for don maselo, it is okay to castigate "GOD" in the hope that he is running down the Bible, he does not surprise me how daft he is - and he little knows it. For the record, he simply has no ill effect on me; and he himself would have to face GOD on the Day of Resurrection/Judgement and answer to Him in that day!

Can you provide response to those verses on sex-attack and others posted earlier?Olabolwale that blindly asked question is now a gentleman, na real wa o grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Can you now see that you are a liar. He gave you verses on sex-atack and you replied him thus:

and you guys have no clue that when he speaks of "GOD" he has actually dragged the same "GOD" that Muhammad spoke about which the same hypocrite posted! Tis is the way you show your duplicity - it is okay to see don maselo as your new hero even when he makes such obvious super-hideous crass.

Can you provide response to those verses on sex-attack and others posted earlier?Olabowale that blindly asked question is now a gentleman, na real wa o grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

Can you provide response to those verses on sex-attack and others posted earlier?Olabolwale that blindly asked question is now a gentleman, na real wa o grin

When don maselo provides answers as to the simple FACT that Muslims are known for the rape that have been documented, we will see the FRAUD that Islam is. When he spoke of "GOD", was he trying to prove the "GOD" in Islam is a different GOD than the One which Muhammad said has sent him? cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims.

Continue decieving yourself.

Please provide explanation to those verses on sex attack.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims.

Continue decieving yourself.

Please provide explanation to those verses on sex attack.

When don maselo provides answers as to the simple FACT that Muslims are known for the sex-attack that have been documented, we will see the FRAUD that Islam is. When he spoke of "GOD", was he trying to prove the "GOD" in Islam is a different GOD than the One which Muhammad said has sent him? cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

You may continue decieving yourself for all I care. Just provide rebuttal on those verses.

When don maselo provides answers as to the simple FACT that Muslims are known for the sex-attack that have been documented, we will see the FRAUD that Islam is. When he spoke of "GOD", was he trying to prove the "GOD" in Islam is a different GOD than the One which Muhammad said has sent him?

Your attention is needed. Provide explanation to the verses provided therein. grin grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by noddy(f): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2007
I may not know the reason for the bruhaha between islam and christianity however wouldnt it be wise if we all faced our individual faiths and quit trying to get a reaction out of each other by coming up with heinous things that have been done in the name of God or Allah. One thing is for sure no matter how we try this world existed before a lot of us and to find an answer in one day about religion and God or Allah is damn straight impossible. Just be careful that in all this argument and counter argument one of y'all doesnt cross the line and insult God or Allah (which ever name suits you). Cos at the end of the day none of you will get medals or recognition for all this weird writings. wink
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
@noddy

I may not know the reason for the bruhaha between islam and christianity however wouldnt it be wise if we all faced our individual faiths and quit trying to get a reaction out of each other by coming up with heinous things that have been done in the name of God or Allah. One thing is for sure no matter how we try this world existed before a lot of us and to find an answer in one day about religion and God or Allah is damn straight impossible. Just be careful that in all this argument and counter argument one of y'all doesnt cross the line and insult God or Allah (which ever name suits you). Cos at the end of the day none of you will get medals or recognition for all this weird writings.

Nice post, thanks sister.

Pilgrims, over to you, will you still provide explanation? grin
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@noddy

Nice post, thanks sister.

Pilgrims, over to you, will you still provide explanation? grin

What explanations are needed for the FRAUD that you have demonstrated with your duplicity? cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2007
@noddy,

noddy:

I may not know the reason for the bruhaha between islam and christianity however wouldnt it be wise if we all faced our individual faiths and quit trying to get a reaction out of each other by coming up with heinous things that have been done in the name of God or Allah.

Great. Please show me what "heinous" thing I have alleged against the name of God. And what have you guys said about don maselo who actually made that very allegation? Where is don maselo after he posted such caterwauls - and rather than call his attention to his illiteracy, you guys have been deaf and dumb to sit back and celebrate his utility-grade phobias.

noddy:

One thing is for sure no matter how we try this world existed before a lot of us and to find an answer in one day about religion and God or Allah is damn straight impossible.

Good for you - because you guys have no answers, that is why I have seen the litter that is always been posted to deceive people with your fabrications to make Muhammad appear in the Deuteronomy and John's Gospel. Una do well. grin

noddy:

Just be careful that in all this argument and counter argument one of y'all doesnt cross the line and insult God or Allah (which ever name suits you). Cos at the end of the day none of you will get medals or recognition for all this weird writings. wink

Let me ask you here: noddy, who has "INSULTED God" on this Forum? Why is it so ever difficult for you guys to remove your hypocrisy and face the truth? A Muslim comes on board mad at what he can't prove, insults "God" - and you Muslim hypocrites sit back and celebrate the ribald stupidity. Then now you crawl out of holes crying boohoo when Muhammad has been demonstrated to be nowhere in the Bible.

You're a laugh! cool
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by olabowale(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2007
Na wa o. All of these coming from african people? Where is our culture in all of these? No one is respectful and there is noshame anymore? Wow.

Even the upper class westerners try to show that they are cultured, hence carry themselves with some basis respect and bashfulness.
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by pilgrim1(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
@olabowale,

Thank you for weighing in at this juncture. You still have my respects for your comments earlier in affirmation of our discussion on John14:16 & 26. In anycase, let me say a few things here:

olabowale:

Na wa o. All of these coming from african people? Where is our culture in all of these? No one is respectful and there is noshame anymore? Wow.

Let's look at it this way: if someone insults Muhammad, what would Muslims do? We know what happened during the not-so-distant cartoon saga around the world.

But if someone insults the "GOD" that Muhammad claimed to have been been preaching from the same Biblical prophets that he asked Muslims to respect, what have you Muslims said or done to the one who posted that same INSULT against "GOD"?

Several times when I had gone a bit overboard, my Christian brethren have called my attention and cautioned me. That is TRUE reverence for GOD and deep love shown towards me! They have not sat back to celebrate my brashness; and they do not have to wait for a non-Muslim to do their home work! When my fellow Christians show such kind of concern, it further strengthens my trust in the message of the Bible - that genuine Christians deeply care for the Name of GOD!!

I don't mean to be sarcastic in any way to you, as I'm going to preserve my respects for your person. However, it does not matter to me the motive behind don maselo's celebrated stupidity - which no Muslim has expressed anything is wrong with there.

Should I then take such vacancy of thought and concern from Muslim posters to be one more confirmation of the hypocrisy in the Muslim world to revere MUHAMMAD above "GOD"? Muslims can be happy to go berserk and bananas on ordinary cartoons about Muhammad; and for all that, because don maselo is a typical "Muslim", you guys have no serious caution for what he did; and the comments so far are simply benighted accolades to celebrate his heroism at such insult against God?

This is why I left this message:

pilgrim.1:

When don maselo provides answers as to the simple FACT that Muslims are known for the sex-attack that have been documented, we will see the FRAUD that Islam is. When he spoke of "GOD", was he trying to prove the "GOD" in Islam is a different GOD than the One which Muhammad said has sent him? cool

All just to "prove" that what? It is okay for Muslims to bash the Bible and then come back creeping heavily under their hypocrisy to search for Muhammad in the Bible - from Deuteronomy to Song of Solomon and then to John's Gospel?!?

olabowale:

Even the upper class westerners try to show that they are cultured, hence carry themselves with some basis respect and bashfulness.

WHICH Muslim has ever called a direct caution to don maselo's ribald irreverence?

Like I said, olabowale, I reserve my respect thus far for you. But until Muslims learn to revere "GOD" even when we have serious debates about issues with Christians, you guys will simply be further confirming my points and giving people very strong reasons why Islam is not worth any sane person's destiny.

Rather than celebrate the duplicity and irreverance in don maselo's idiocy, you Muslims should not wait for a Christian to do your homework for you!

Shallom. smiley
Re: Comparison Between The Bible And Quran With Proof. by babs787(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

What explanations are needed for the FRAUD that you have demonstrated with your duplicity?

I have been to the links but nowhere did you provide answers to my five questions.

Please where did Muslims abuse God, let me have it.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / 10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues / Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.