Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way (3014 Views)

The 14 Types Of Co*cK Blocks You Could Bump Into! / 14 Things To Keep In Mind When You Bump Into Your Ex / What To Do When You And Your Man Bump Into His Gorgeous Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2012
smiley we bumped into each other all the time. could this be love?

hes the same guy that tried to ask me out weeks ago but i was fronting. its so funny how we bump into each other all the time but we dont say anthing 2 each other smiley
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Metalgoong(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Is he the same guy that robs his diick on you?? grin grin grin grin grin . . . . maybe u guys are a match made in Naija. grin grin
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Dynamique: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2012
He does that intentionally to spark up the attraction,if u get.
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by 9janinja1(f): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2012
only if he knew you don table him matter for nairaland , na wa o
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Killz3(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2012
He tried to ask you out = +100
You fronted = -150
Weeks later you bump into him = +100
You now bump into him everytime = -500
You are still fronting by keeping mute = -1000
For thinking Bumping into someone frequently = LOVE. . . -10,000

This is dikwaciously risky in a serious rambunctious way!
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Chnges(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2012
lmao!! sad sad
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

He tried to ask you out = +100
You fronted = -150
Weeks later you bump into him = +100
You now bump into him everytime = -500
You are still fronting by keeping mute = -1000
For thinking Bumping into someone frequently = LOVE. . . -10,000

This is dikwaciously risky in a serious rambunctious way!

hmmm smiley
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dynamique:

He does that intentionally to spark up the attraction,if u get.

i think its more of a coincidence
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Killz3(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Coincidental "bumping into someone" All the time? That's some sweet coincidence i must say . . . .
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by deniyor: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
keep fronting till he moves on to someone more deserving
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Coincidental "bumping into someone" All the time? That's some sweet coincidence i must say . . . .

yup its amazing
but i know its my turn to say hi but i wont lol tongue
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by tellwisdom: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
SORRY, WHAT IS bumb?
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^ why do you have google?   undecided but you know Nyash  cheesy
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by donbuchi1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

yup its amazing
but i know its my turn to say hi but i wont lol tongue

Ok, so if you KNOW it's your turn to say simple hi and u won't; why occupy bandwidth here? PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
don buchi:

Ok, so if you KNOW it's your turn to say simple hi and u won't; why occupy bandwidth here? PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!11

fronting is in my blood
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^ why do you have google? undecided but you know Nyash cheesy

embarassed tongue

fronting is in my blood

It will soon done on you undecided. Your yansh will speak for you this time angry angry
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Killz3(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

fronting is in my blood
-10,000. . . grin
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Dynamique: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
onila:

i think its more of a coincidence
Mite b,mite not b,but if he has got game,in some weeks,ur obsession wud be hyper.
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by babsjnr(m): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2012
Soon both of you we be bumping on bed
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by InkedNerd(f): 1:23am On Feb 10, 2012
@OP: lol, I know the feeling. When I was on my school's cross county team, there was this SEXY Jamaican guy I used to pump into all the time. He worked at my school so I'd see him in front of the school, on my way to class, in the elevator, when I'd leave school, when I'd work out at my school's fitness center. It was so funny and cute at the same time because him and I used to make eye contact so in a way it was kinda awkward and cute at the same time. There was also another dude I used to bump into all the time. The crazy thing about me bumping into this particular guy is that I'd see him outside of my school setting. I'd see him at the bus stop when I'd take the bus to go home, I'd see him in school, I'd see him on the train. I'd see him on the street. There were even a couple of occasions where I'd run into him in areas that weren't even hear my house or school. One time I was walking through Soho with my bestfriend and I saw him and him and I made eye contact. Mehn, that was by far one of the most awkward moments I'd encountered with him.
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Chimezie198(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2012
babsjnr:

Soon both of you we be[b] bumping on bed[/b]
grin
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by mojounited(m): 2:11am On Feb 10, 2012

Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2012
Next update you gonna tell us how he Bleep you on the hallway
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by born2boink(m): 4:22am On Feb 10, 2012
onila o! If you like bump like water or bomb like boko haram, time dey go na him lord dey talk. . Let that your ass and legs stick to one lane or have you forget the story of cgpa man and the online pussy, hope your case won't be like that, the man who see his future after fucking pussy, and wanting to run away from pussy, he has forget the pussy have shown light to his future, instead make him worship the toto, he bring am for nairaland for mockery, i just pray yours won't be like that
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by onila(f): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2012
i love him smiley
Re: I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way by Ranoscky(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2012
Onila again!

*yawns and exit thread*

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ??? / Are There Consequences If Promises Are Broken In A Relationship? / Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.