Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse (1411 Views)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by felixedet(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
One of the ways by which we can keep our relationship alive is by saying those beautiful words that expresses the way and manner we feel toward the one we love.

Have you said something sweet and lovely to your wife, girl friend, pastors, imams, president and all those who are so dear to you?

Over to you:

just how much do you love your partner?
Say something here:
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by ng4am(f): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Honi u re d best. If am to make another choice i will still choose u. U re d best dad. We love u.
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
Like seriously how is he gonna see it? undecided
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by slimyem: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
^i wonder!
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by pendo89(f): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
lol

I will sms instead.
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by mcnepow(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
She's here so i'ld whisper mine into her ears ¤¤Bekay, wia art thou¤¤MackyMac has got sumtin to tel u¤¤
Re: Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse by mcnepow(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
Poster, may Oluwa bless u 4 givin moi dis oportunity.

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband. / My Love Life (advise Me) / was He Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.