Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? (7906 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
Justool, many thanks. I have a great many questions, but will try to streamline them into just a few. However before i do so, can you clarify for me who exactly the lion you refer to was?

Does it not trouble you that a mission said to be planned and prepared by God for millenia could culminate in such spectacular failure - particularly with reference to people said to be called - and the disastrous impact their activities actually have in the end - [i]the unspeakable evi[/i]l? Do you not find this rather unsettling with regard to the power and will of God?

Many thanks.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
InesQor:

Interesting submissions, Justcool.

Thanks for sharing your perceptions.

Thank you.

Deep Sight:

Justool, many thanks. I have a great many questions, but will try to streamline them into just a few. However before i do so, can you clarify for me who exactly the lion you refer to was?

For many centuries mankind have received tidings about the four winged animals at the foot of the Throne of God. These creatures faithfully guard the Throne of God. Even in the bible, in the Revelation of John, these creatures were mentioned, as their radiated pictures were shown to the writer of the Revelation for him to pass down. The knowledge of the existence of these creatures is important to mankind in their spiritual development due these animals connection to creation and consequently mankind.

These four winged animals form the pillars of creation. The radiations that later coagulated as creation all issued from these knowing animals. For example, the radiations that formed the spiritual species (both primordial and human spiritual) in creation issued from the lamb. And the lamb is one of the four aforementioned knowing animals on the steps of the Throne of God in the Divine sphere.

Among these four knowing animals there is also a lion.

You must not think of them as the animals we know on earth whose souls issue from the sphere of animistic substantiality below the spiritual planes. These animals on the steps of God’s Throne are Divine beings, far more knowing and conscious than any human spirit can ever become. The fact that they have animal forms symbolizes the nature of their working or the nature of the radiation that pass through then. For example the Lamb bears a human face, because the human spiritual issued from him. Their wings represent the fact they swing harmoniously and unconditionally in the will of God, bearing no other will within themselves. Because in that vicinity to God it is impossible for an alien will to arise.

All that swing unconditionally in the will of God have wings, like angels. The spiritual has no wings because that which is spiritual carries self or free-will as an intricate part of its species. This is why Lucifer lost his wings when he deviated from the will of God, when self-will arose within him. But I digressed.

Now back to animals, the forms that the animals on earth have are a very coarse representation of the animals on the steps of the Throne of God. For example, the earthly animal that we know as the lion is actually a very coarse representation of the Lion on the steps of God’s Throne. These animals are unimaginable in size, majesty and beauty; equally each of them is larger than the planet earth in size.

Now when the son of man incarnated into the primordial spiritual plane, a repetition of the process occurred. The first ring around Him consisted of four knowing primordial spiritual beings, each representing the one of the four animals on the steps of the Throne of God.

But these primordial representations of the Divine animals, all have human forms because they are all primordial spirits. They are the four knights that faithfully guard the throne of the son of man.

Being the strongest and the noblest primordial spiritual beings, they are able draw radiations from the son of man and transform these radiations in a manner that other creatures can absorb. Just as the four Divine animals on the steps of God’s throne, are able to absorb the radiations of God and transform them and pass them down to other creatures in the Divine sphere and below.

Since the radiation of Unsubstantiated Divinity, God, contains all, these beings by their nature are able to, analogically speaking, filter a particular radiation from the radiation of God. For example, the primordial lion is able to draw Heroism from the radiations of the son of man and then pass it down to other creations.

Hence, one can equally say that this Primordial Spirit called Lion is an embodiment of the most noble heroism which lends the individual an unshakable loyalty to the Light!

This is the lion that was linked to the earth at the time when mankind proved themselves incapable of loyally fulfilling their task in the most noble heroic manner. His radiation was to help mankind rise up to noble heroism.

Noble heroism involves uniting the spiritual peacefulness with righteous aggression. The type that will never be an aggressor but will courageously withstand any threat no matter how aggressive or violent the traitor maybe.

Mankind have never been able to exhibit righteous aggression or noble heroism. The type that Jesus portrayed when He would rather face violent death than abandon his task. The type that Abd-ru-shin portrayed when He lead his army to battle in defense of his noble kingdom which Eb-ra-nit threatened. Just by displaying courage and the most noble heroism Abd-ru-shin defeated Eb-ra-nit without shading any blood. I know you know this story.

Like I said earlier, mankind has never been able to unite righteous aggression with the peacefulness and serenity of the spiritual.  Men who develop spiritually often neglect to absorb this radiation, it happens that judging from history, the more spiritual one become, the less courageous he becomes and this is wrong. When attacked they would usually run away or fold their arms and wait for God to fight a physical battle for them. Just as the apostles abandoned Jesus when the threat of death confronted them. Spiritually developed peoples, in the past, usually lacked military might.

On the other people who usually developed courage, as in military might and etc., often abandon the spiritual part of then. They usually end-up becoming aggressive nations or people, lacking all peacefulness, who go on and on and conquer. Such aggression is unnatural among men, it is a quality that lies in the animistic. Hence the powerful nation, the Romans, the Babylonians, and etc. often allow themselves to be coarsened, neglecting their spiritual part, they often stand a step or many steps lower the spiritually developed people.

On thousands of years ago in Iz-ra did Abd-ru-shin found an empire that was as spiritual as they were courageous. But even this had to be achieved by two different peoples; the Ishmalites beings spiritual and the Arabs being courageous.

The Germananic people were given the impetus to unit both qualities, of being military strong and courageous and at the same time have peaceful and loving nature of the spirit. Among all minkind at that time, they possesed the greatest possiblity or potential of achieveing this. But they failed miserable and allowed the coarser part of them, the military and warlike attitude to overshadow their spiritual qualities. The entire mankind failed in this respect. Aggression only becomes righteous when it is employed in defense of that which is most sacred in man. Mark my words carefully, I said defense, never in invading and attacking others but in standing courageously in defense of the light even in the face of physical war or physical death.

As happened with Christ, the called ones all left the Helper in the thick of the battle. They lacked noble Heroism.

Hence the primodial lion was linked to the earth.

Deep Sight:

Does it not trouble you that a mission said to be planned and prepared by God for millenia could culminate in such spectacular failure - particularly with reference to people said to be called - and the disastrous impact their activities actually have in the end - [i]the unspeakable evi[/i]l? Do you not find this rather unsettling with regard to the power and will of God?

Many thanks.

It actually confirms the power of the Will of God. The fact remains that mankind being spiritual have free will which can go either way. Mankind can decide to go upwards or downwards. God would never interfere with the free will of man because either way, the Will of God will triumph in the end. The effect of the wrong application of their free-will will only revenge itself against mankind. They can choose to align themselves to the Will of God and survive, or they can choose to align themselves to darkness and parish with the rest of all that is dark.

Hence Christ, as well as the Helper had to face everything with serene calmness; because they, both Jesus and the Helper, stand in the Will of God. One who knows mankind will never be surprised of what mankind is capable of. Our track record has shown that we human spirit are most unpredictable and unreliable.

It also gives one confidence because the events that happened speaks clearly enough, that irrespective of who fails, God will always find ways to help those that deserved His help. 

In all these, what one clearly sees, is how the love of God inclines itself and helps us even in the face of all our failures. God is indeed Love.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
plaetton:

Hmmmm.
Articulate and well written.
I disagree with almost everything in this write up.
But I was still enjoying the reading untill I got the point where the Op wrote " God sent Martin Luther to , "
Once I hear or read "God sent ", I tend to do a double take and realize that I'm on the wrong thread.

Thanks. You don't have to agree with anything that I say. It it's perfectly okay to disagree with me. If anything you read or hear doesn't resonate within you, always feel free to discard it, irrespective of who said or wrote it.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2012
justcool:

Hence the primodial lion was linked to the earth.

Through whom please? Is there a name of a person?
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2012
Deep Sight:

Through whom please? Is there a name of a person?

Of course through a person with a name. But I do not perceive that it is necessary or appropriate to disclose the name he bore on earth here. All I can tell you is that he departed this earth and journeyed back to his home in the primordial spiritual plane in 1968.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2012
Could we really believe that the Germans were a specially prepared "called" people standing at the highest level spiritually? Consider these -

The British. Having already acceded that the British pursued a nobler cause than the Germans did - and in particular regard to the scale and nature of the German war effort - is it not tenable to state that the British in fact stood much higher spiritually - and as a people were indeed "called" and lived up to their calling?

Language. I do not speak German, but my perspective is that when we speak of a language being prepared for truth we are going to be speaking about a language which is able to capture the most refined ideas and which has provision for the most fine of hair-splitting distinctions in concepts. If this is the case, can we really state that the German language was indeed the most suitable in this regard? Does it for example best French in this regard? If it doesn't, on what can we really ground the idea that German was a specially prepared language in that regard.

The cause. The cause to which the Germans devoted themselves can be said to be a manifestly ugly cause: the least that can be said about it is that it was eminently self-centred. This cannot be compared to the exertions of the Allies - particularly Britain. Now we must note that although Hitler was the driving centre of all this, he was by no means alone - he rose to power on the beack of massive popular support and some of the legislations that he pushed through such as the laws which seized Jewish rights to citizenship and banned marriage to jews - were hugely popular. This shows a rather dark-minded population that I find very difficult to accept as being the highest in terms of spirituality. It seems terribly opposed to the concept of spiritual height to attempt to point to probably the darkest and most violent set of people - genocidal murderers of millions of men - as the highest race spiritually. You will recall that Pastor AIO had stated, and I repeat it - that teh principle you deploy will lead us to seek out the spiritually highest wherever we see the worst form of darkness prosperring.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2012
justcool:

Of course through a person with a name. But I do not perceive that it is necessary or appropriate to disclose the name he bore on earth here. All I can tell you is that he departed this earth and journeyed back to his home in the primordial spiritual plane in 1968.

The very same friend of mine who many years ago first introduced me to the Grail Message tried and tried for many years to keep his copy of "Past Eras re-awakened" away from me. I have no idea why he would do that. But I find the level of secrecy attached to certain revelations around the person of, work of, or associates of the authour to be very disturbing. I think i have tried to discourage this with you before.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^ Anyway let me just clarify that I respect your decision on that. I just feel sometimes disturbed wherever there is a reluctance to discuss any aspect of one's faith or knowledge. I found my friend's refusal to give me his copy of Past Eras very odd indeed. At all events, he remains my best friend till today. I shared with him some of your writings on this forum and you have a giant fan in him!
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
Deep Sight:

Could we really believe that the Germans were a specially prepared "called" people standing at the highest level spiritually? Consider these -

Always bear in mind that we talking about the Germanic peoples, not necessarily that political nation called Germany

Deep Sight:

The British. Having already acceded that the British pursued a nobler cause than the Germans did - and in particular regard to the scale and nature of the German war effort - is it not tenable to state that the British in fact stood much higher spiritually - and as a people were indeed "called" and lived up to their calling?

This is quite simple! Perhaps you didn’t grasp my explanation. So let me explain in the way of analogies.
I can say today that Deepsight is pursuing a nobler course than Lucifer is doing. Does this mean than Deepsight is called while Lucifer is not. Does this mean that Deepsight, who is a human spirit, stood higher than Lucifer in spiritual abilities? Lucifer remains the strongest spirit in subsequent creation; even after he failed, he remaind far stronger than any human spirit in might and abilities.

I repeat: Calling and spiritual abilities does not immune one from failing. When a called one, one endured with spiritual abilities, fail, the failure is often more catastrophic. Because he will employ his spiritual abilities in his evil works thereby create a strong evil.

It might terribly surprise you when I tell you that among the 12 apostle, Judas had more talents than all of them put together. Yet it was him that allowed Lucifer to win over him through his intellect.

During the time Judas was secretly betraying Jesus, so many other people who weren’t among the 12 apostles pursed nobler courses than Judas. Does this make them called instead of Judas?

Peter denied Jesus three times and almost all His followers ran abandoned Him and denied Him, while a stranger helped Him carry the cross. Does this make this stranger more called than the 12 apostles?

The British pursued a nobler cuorse, hence the Germans failed in thier calling worse than the British did. But this does not mean that the British stood higher in terms of spiritual abilities at the time of the war.

Deep Sight:

Language. I do not speak German, but my perspective is that when we speak of a language being prepared for truth we are going to be speaking about a language which is able to capture the most refined ideas and which has provision for the most fine of hair-splitting distinctions in concepts. If this is the case, can we really state that the German language was indeed the most suitable in this regard? Does it for example best French in this regard? If it doesn't, on what can we really ground the idea that German was a specially prepared language in that regard.

Well you already answered this question. You do not speak German. My brother speaks excellent German; perhaps I should let you talk to him.

And it is not only the language that is refined enough to capture most refined ideas, but language whose words most closely unite with certain resonant forces in creation. This will take us too far away from the topic. But I may I remind you that sounds(words) can unlock certain mysteries and set certain forces in motion. This doesn’t even stray too far from the realm of mundane science.

Deep Sight:

The cause. The cause to which the Germans devoted themselves can be said to be a manifestly ugly cause: the least that can be said about it is that it was eminently self-centred. This cannot be compared to the exertions of the Allies - particularly Britain. Now we must note that although Hitler was the driving centre of all this, he was by no means alone - he rose to power on the beack of massive popular support and some of the legislations that he pushed through such as the laws which seized Jewish rights to citizenship and banned marriage to jews - were hugely popular. This shows a rather dark-minded population that I find very difficult to accept as being the highest in terms of spirituality. It seems terribly opposed to the concept of spiritual height to attempt to point to probably the darkest and most violent set of people - genocidal murderers of millions of men - as the highest race spiritually. You will recall that Pastor AIO had stated, and I repeat it - that teh principle you deploy will lead us to seek out the spiritually highest wherever we see the worst form of darkness prosperring.

The above adds nothing. The motive behind banning marriage to Jews is actually noble, if you have carefully read my earlier submission. Prior to the coming of Christ, in the old testament, when the Jews were still been prepared for the mission of Christ, marriage to foreigners was also strongly forbidden among them. The spiritual prompting behind this is to keep the physical bodies pure, from degenerating through wrong genetic mixing. Germans felt a great urge to keep their physical bodies pure. They already, although at the subconscious level, felt the premonition that they will have to provide a physical body for the helper. Although Hitler took things too far; and let his intellect drive him into the arms of utter wickedness.

The fact that the Nazi party was democratically elected does not disprove the calling of the Germans. It only shows the ills of democracy which is a product of the intellect. I have already explained this to you in another thread. Hitler took advantage of the predominant emotion of the people at that time. I have already explained to you that once people mass-up, they become and emotional entity.

The Germans were broken and to a certain extent, their morale was low due to economic situation and the humiliation of the WW1 when Hitler stepped in as the messiah. The circumstances that lowered their morale was actually a gift; their pride had to be broken so that they would seek the helper in their midst. But darkness took advantage of this and gave them a false substitute—Hitler.

Seeking out the spiritually highest wherever you see the worst form of darkness show that you took my words on the face level without trying to grasp the principle. To evaluate the spiritual capability of a people what you need to examine is their works. Whether be it works of evil or good. A people that are not spiritually strong in might and abilities could not have faced the might of the whole world. Another people may do more evil, but look at the manner through which they did, the knowledge and strength of character applied, you will see who has more spiritual abilities.

If you examine the works they did. You will easily notice sternness, discipline, organization, punctuality, efficiency, might, courage, inventiveness, and etc. These are just abilities that are neither good nor bad, they are neutral. They can be applied in achieving good things and can equally be applied in achieving evil. But either way, they require the strength of the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
Deep Sight:

^^ Anyway let me just clarify that I respect your decision on that. I just feel sometimes disturbed wherever there is a reluctance to discuss any aspect of one's faith or knowledge. I found my friend's refusal to give me his copy of Past Eras very odd indeed. At all events, he remains my best friend till today. I shared with him some of your writings on this forum and you have a giant fan in him!

Dear Deepsight. This is just in order not to let an unhealthy fascination about personalities arise. My faith lies in my absolute and unshakable conviction in the Truthfulness of the Grail Message. And I am always willing to discus anything declared in the Grail message, which places only God on the pedestal and not other personalities.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
justcool:

Always bear in mind that we talking about the Germanic peoples, not necessarily that political nation called Germany

This is quite simple! Perhaps you didn’t grasp my explanation. So let me explain in the way of analogies.
I can say today that Deepsight is pursuing a nobler course than Lucifer is doing. Does this mean than Deepsight is called while Lucifer is not. Does this mean that Deepsight, who is a human spirit, stood higher than Lucifer in spiritual abilities? Lucifer remains the strongest spirit in subsequent creation; even after he failed, he remaind far stronger than any human spirit in might and abilities.

I repeat: Calling and spiritual abilities does not immune one from failing. When a called one, one endured with spiritual abilities, fail, the failure is often more catastrophic. Because he will employ his spiritual abilities in his evil works thereby create a strong evil.

It might terribly surprise you when I tell you that among the 12 apostle, Judas had more talents than all of them put together. Yet it was him that allowed Lucifer to win over him through his intellect.

During the time Judas was secretly betraying Jesus, so many other people who weren’t among the 12 apostles pursed nobler courses than Judas. Does this make them called instead of Judas?

Peter denied Jesus three times and almost all His followers ran abandoned Him and denied Him, while a stranger helped Him carry the cross. Does this make this stranger more called than the 12 apostles?

The British pursued a nobler cuorse, hence the Germans failed in thier calling worse than the British did. But this does not mean that the British stood higher in terms of spiritual abilities at the time of the war.

Well you already answered this question. You do not speak German. My brother speaks excellent German; perhaps I should let you talk to him.

And it is not only the language that is refined enough to capture most refined ideas, but language whose words most closely unite with certain resonant forces in creation. This will take us too far away from the topic. But I may I remind you that sounds(words) can unlock certain mysteries and set certain forces in motion. This doesn’t even stray too far from the realm of mundane science.

Okay, point taken.

The above adds nothing. The motive behind banning marriage to Jews is actually noble, if you have carefully read my earlier submission. Prior to the coming of Christ, in the old testament, when the Jews were still been prepared for the mission of Christ, marriage to foreigners was also strongly forbidden among them. The spiritual prompting behind this is to keep the physical bodies pure, from degenerating through wrong genetic mixing. Germans felt a great urge to keep their physical bodies pure.

If this really is true, then such an inclination or prompting surely would have led them to seek to keep themselves genetically pure from all other races - and not just the Jewish? Why did this prompting lead to such a fixation against the Jews.

Are the Jews not also people of strong spiritual "abilities".

I find it hard to accept that it was in reality a noble prompting in their intuition that led to the despicable discrimination against the Jews. Indeed, such an idea, I might add, is actually a very dangerous precept which could lead to very harmful discrimination - as occurred against the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Indeed, i may say that it remains a precept that is intrinsically very dangerous to the social mind and carries the potential to disrupt inter-racial harmony.

Seeking out the spiritually highest wherever you see the worst form of darkness show that you took my words on the face level without trying to grasp the principle. To evaluate the spiritual capability of a people what you need to examine is their works. Whether be it works of evil or good. A people that are not spiritually strong in might and abilities could not have faced the might of the whole world. Another people may do more evil, but look at the manner through which they did, the knowledge and strength of character applied, you will see who has more spiritual abilities.

If you examine the works they did. You will easily notice sternness, discipline, organization, punctuality, efficiency, might, courage, inventiveness, and etc. These are just abilities that are neither good nor bad, they are neutral. They can be applied in achieving good things and can equally be applied in achieving evil. But either way, they require the strength of the spirit.

I very much doubt that these abilities are unique to the Germanic peoples alone? Or are they?
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
justcool:

Dear Deepsight. This is just in order not to let an unhealthy fascination about personalities arise. My faith lies in my absolute and unshakable conviction in the Truthfulness of the Grail Message. And I am always willing to discus anything declared in the Grail message, which places only God on the pedestal and not other personalities.

I hear you. It's just natural to feel uncomfortable when observing a preference on anothers part not to discuss certain things. But no matter.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 2:06am On Feb 14, 2012
Deep Sight:

If this really is true, then such an inclination or prompting surely would have led them to seek to keep themselves genetically pure from all other races - and not just the Jewish? Why did this prompting lead to such a fixation against the Jews.
The prompting was not to discriminate against Jews in particular. The prompting was to keep themselves pure genetically.  Sometimes a noble prompting is taken advantage of by the intellect and the outwards manifestation becomes very wrong. They sort to realize a prompting in them through intellectual means. That’s how race-pride, national pride, and so many other emotions got mixed up with a noble prompting.
I have already said a lot about Hitler’s discrimination against Jews which is very wrong.

Deep Sight:

I find it hard to accept that it was in reality a noble prompting in their intuition that led to the despicable discrimination against the Jews. Indeed, such an idea, I might add, is actually a very dangerous precept which could lead to very harmful discrimination - as occurred against the Jews in Nazi Germany.
Indeed, i may say that it remains a precept that is intrinsically very dangerous to the social mind and carries the potential to disrupt inter-racial harmony.
You refused to see what I actually said but insisted on seeing what you wanted to see. I never said that the prompting from their spirits was to discriminate against Jews particularly. The prompting, which was noble, was to keep themselves pure. This prompting was not realized because Hitler overdid things. He never waited for the many powerful forces within him to be clarified before he started acting.
Would he have failed if he had realized the prompting?? No! And I have said it a million times here that Hitler failed.

Deep Sight:

I very much doubt that these abilities are unique to the Germanic peoples alone? Or are they?

I have never said that these abilities are unique to the Germanic people.

And once again, with all due respect I tell you, that you take my words on the face value without trying to get the spirit of what I'm trying to convey.

The individual fails when he fails to realize his spiritual promting in a right manner. Its up to the individual what to make of the noble promptings in him. Sometimes the action resulting from a promting do not accord with the prompting. Sometimes it manifest in a manner that completely opposes the prompting; all due to the individual's fault. He never waited for that which was bubbling within him to be clearified. This is why ancient prophets go into seculsion when the promtings of thier task start to surge within them. They would go into seculsion to find inner peace that will help them gain clearification. Jesus lived in the wilderness for three years before He entered fully into His mission.

And it is usually at this very precariouse stage(at the stage where they are filled with promptings but not yet clearified) in the lives of called ones that Lucifer approaches them and offers them substitutes or wrong but faster ways of achieving the desire that burned and scorched thier souls. Filled with the desire to act, to make things right, many called ones would accept this false and easier way, without realizing that it opposes the spirit of thier initail prompting, as much as it opposes the Will of God whom they think they are serving then.

But no-matter what forms resulted from the prompting. The fact remains that the initial prompting was very noble.

Thanks
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by plaetton: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
Before I offer my opinon on this controversial subject, I think It fair to first ask the OP the following qiestions:

Are the above write-ups from the direct teachings or writings of Oskar Ernst Bernharth a.k.a ABd Ru Shines (who, by the way, did neither found nor was known to have belonged to any spiritual movement),.or, from the direct teachings or writings from the Grail Message spiritual movement, or ,simply from the OP's own extrapolations from what he has read from the above sources or perhaps from several other sources?
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
plaetton:

Before I offer my opinon on this controversial subject, I think It fair to first ask the OP the following qiestions:

Are the above write-ups from the direct teachings or writings of Oskar Ernst Bernharth a.k.a ABd Ru Shines (who, by the way, did neither found nor was known to have belonged to any spiritual movement),.or, from the direct teachings or writings from the Grail Message spiritual movement, or ,simply from the OP's own extrapolations from what he has read from the above sources or perhaps from several other sources?

@plaetton.

Thanks for your very fair questions.

All that I have written on this thread, concerning the WWII and Hitler are neither the direct teachings of Abd-ru-shin nor the direct teachings of the Grail movement.

They are simply perceptions; my spiritual perceptions of the events and the personalities concerned.

The Grail Message exhorts us to “look around you” and inexorably weigh and examine everything with our intuitive perceptions. These are the principles that I applied to arrive at the perceptions that I declared on this thread.

Each individual should weigh and examine all that I have written with his or her intuitive perception, and where my words do not accord with the perceptions of your spirit, you should discard my words. My prompting for giving Deepsight my perceptions is for him to employ his spiritual faculties and examine my words; thus to induce spiritual movement. Nothing more.

The Grail Message stands on Its own.  I am not the Grail Message; I just share my perceptions and experiencing of the Grail Message. However, I remain a human spirit who is not immune to mistakes. Hence where the individual feels that my words conflict the words of the Grail Message, the individual should quickly disregard my words and follow the words of the Grail Message or Abd-ru-shin.

The Grail Message and Abd-ru-shin are one, and thus cannot contradict each other. But Justcool, the Grail movement, and The Grail message are three different things. Justcool is only an adherent of the Grail Message or a man who strives to adhere to the Grail message and the Grail movement is union of some adherents of the Grail Message; or a union of human beings who strive to adhere to the Grail message.

The Grail Message and Abd-ru-shin stands alone as one. And Him alone, I declare as the ultimate authority.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2012
This matter has brought up a lot of points that required time to properly sort out. 

I find myself at odds with a lot of what Justcool has said. 

For a start when we talk about germanic people then we are talking about a very vast thing.  There were many germanic tribes.  The various german principalities were united into one nation by Otto Von Bismarck under Frederick the Great of Prussia.  However if you look to the roots of the german people then you will see that they spread a lot further than what we call germany today.  Some of the tribes of the British isles were germanic and so some german blood will run through british veins today.

The greatest Germanic leader to rise was Charlemagne who established the Holy Roman Empire.  Charlemagne was the Frankish king.  The Franks were one of the biggest of the German tribes.  Today they are known as the French.  Of course the french were not made of of just german Franks.  There were other tribes too, like the Gauls, the celts etc.   So like the british the French have a lot of german blood in them.

The people of today's germany too have a lot of german blood but there is also an influence from Vikings that came down the Danube, so German blood itself is not purely german.  In fact I am sure that there isn't a nation in the world today that is genetically pure. 

Now as regards this matter of genetics, I think that we've conflated Genetics and Culture in this discussion.  Both are peculiar to a certain people and they help us define a people however they are both very different things.  So when we talk about language, the language of a people, we are talking about a CULTURAL artefact, and not a genetic one. 

ie. the language that you speak is not the product of your genes but rather the product of the culture.  A child born to italian parents in germany will speak german like a native and may even not be able to speak italian at all.  I know Igbo guys in Lagos that speak yoruba better than yoruba people.  Not only the language, they understand the culture, the arts, the traditions.  In their demeanour they are yoruba, culturally they are yoruba, but genetically they are still Igbo. 

Now there are 3 levels for studying language.  They are as follows:

1) The Phonetic level (the sounds used and how they are pronounced).

2) The Grammar Level.  The way the sentences are structured. 

3)The Semantic Level.  The meaning of words and phrases.  The use of metaphors etc. 

It is not enough to say that german language was being prepared as a repository for the Truth, or as a means to express the truth.  I'll need to know in what way this is so.  What does German have phonetically that makes it better than english.  What  about it's grammar?  They say it is a clumsy cumbersome grammar. 
What about the semantic richness of the language?  what makes it better than French on this level?

I also have issues with this claim of Germans being higher in terms of spiritual abilities.  What are these spiritual abilities?  Is the ability to wage war against 'the might of the world' a sign of spiritual prowess?  What about Germany's allies during the war,  The Italians, the Spanish, the Japanese?  Did they share in Germany's prowess? 

and Finally, I want to share my opinion about why Justcool said German Language was spiritually superior.  It is not a new idea to me.  In fact the idea has been around for a couple of centuries and has it's basis, in my opinion, in German inferiority complex. 

Let me explain.  I often run into black people tell me about how superior african cultures are and how we taught the white man everything and we are supposed to be ruling but wicked people supplanted us . . . etc etc etc.  I recognise where they are coming from as inferiority complex.  They look at a history of slavery, they look at the poor economic condition of africa and to compensate they create myths about a glorious superior black race.

What happened in germany was not too dissimilar.  In fact the Italians used to call the german il barbari.  That is, the barbarians. Especially around the time of the renaissance Italy and southern Europe was the cultural capital of Europe.  Then in the 'Age of Enlightenment' the  cultural centre shifted northwards, but not to germany. 

Around this time we also started to see the rise of nationalism in Europe.  Before this time people were ruled by whoever conquered them.  The English were ruled by a royal family and a nobility that were in fact French.  When William the Conqueror came to england in 1066 with his knights and won the battle of hastings the english became ruled by the Normans, from normandy in France.  The official business language of England in the Courts was French.  English was only spoken on the streets.  I can't remember quite who it was but it could be Henry II who was the first English monarch to actually speak english.  The kings of england were also the kings of half of what today we would call France. 

In short, if you could kick a people's Bottom then you could rule those people.  It was after the renaissance with the rise of Nationalism that the idea came of a People who were self-determined.  Ie, the right of a people to rule themselves. 

Even the concept of a 'people', in german 'Volkisch', really started taking shape in the philosophy of people like Herder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottfried_Herder

In fact it is with Herder that all this talk of german superiority started.  You see, in the 18th century France had come to dominate all of Europe.  France was the super power, not only militaristically but also culturally.  International treaties were being signed in French, and French became the diplomatic language of the world.  In fact, it became the court language of all the courts of Europe. 

Even Frederick the Great of Prussia, the king who united all the german principalities into one country, was besotted with the french language and rarely spoke his own german tongue.  He had this to say about the French influence:

'French taste has ruled our kitchens, our furniture, our clothes and all these knick-knacks which are so at the mercy of the tyranny of fashion.  Carried to excess, this passion degenerated into a frenzy; women, who are often prey to exaggeration, pushed it to the point of extravagance'. 

So when a situation prevails where a people are trying to find self determination and they are being suppressed by another culture, the setting is ripe for someone like Herder.

According to Herder what defines a Volk (a people/a tribe/a nation/a folk) is language.  Language is at the heart of it.  He is not wrong on these points.  As he put it:
'Each nation speaks in the manner it thinks and thinks in the manner it speaks'. 

'the best culture of a nationality . . . . cannot be forced by a foreign language.  It thrives only on the native soil of nationality and in the language which the nationality inherited and which continues to transmit itself'. 

And as it happens Herder had an intense hatred for the French language and for all things French.  This motivated his exhortations to the german people. 

"But now! Again I cry, my German brethren! But now! The remains of all genuine folk-thought is rolling into the abyss of oblivion with a last and accelerated impetus. For the last century we have been ashamed of everything that concerns the fatherland."

He is kind of like a Fela, or a Malcolm X, exhorting the people that Black is Beautiful.

In 1772 Herder published Treatise on the Origin of Language and went further in this promotion of language than his earlier injunction to "spew out the ugly slime of the Seine. Speak German, O You German". The Seine is obviously a reference to France and the french language. 

His writings and that of others at the time strike me as being reactive.  Reacting precisely to the domination of French.  Like I said before about my african 'conscious'  friends the motivation is sourced in a form of inferiority complex.  But once it gathers momentum there is no telling where it will end up. 

It's starts of as saying things as silly as: German language is superior because it is the closest to ancient Greek  and therefore, 'more perfect for philosophy than any other of the living languages'.

Chei!  time don go.  I'll have to come back and finish off later.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 4:39am On Feb 27, 2012
@Pastor
Your contribution is appreciated. I believe that my earlier posts dealt clearly with so many things that you said. However you refused to see my points, you just took everything on the face level. There is no point going over those issues again. But you misquoted me in your post, so I will like to clear the areas that you quoted me wrongly.

Here is one:
Pastor AIO:

Finally, I want to share my opinion about why Justcool said German Language was spiritually superior

Those were not my exact words. Although in a certain sense you are correct since one language could be of greater spiritual value than the other; but keep in mind  that the language itself is not spiritual per-ser. One who knows the laws and structure of creation can never say such a thing, because no earthly language, no matter how refined, can be spiritual. Languages remain earthly things which take on forms in the planes of medium gross matter. Thus a language can never become spiritual. Languages are material, while the spiritual is a specie entirely alien to the material specie. But like everything material given to us, they can aid our spiritual development if kept pure and used in the right manner.

I said that the German language was prepared and refined for the reception and transmission of the Truth. This being refined enough to carry or transmit the Truth has nothing really to do with the construction of the language and the formation of the sentences the way linguistics view it. Linguistic studies remain an area of intellectual study like every other areas of study like sociology, physics and etc. These are only human intellectual perceptions which have absolutely no say when it comes to the workings of the light or Truth.

Let me give further clarification in this issue. Every sound that we make takes on forms in the beyond. Thus by speaking we are creating! The sound of key “C” will produce a very vibrant red smoke-like form in the beyond, when this sound is played on a well-tuned harp. This form corresponding to the purity of the sound will be more vibrant and actually more powerful than the form of the same key resulting from a defective instrument.

And everything that has form resonates in a certain frequency, this mundane science can confirm. Thus a mountain for example, has sound peculiar to it, its nature, composition and form. Thus everything thing in existence plays a sound or vibrates in a certain sound. Put together, everything, the entire creation is like an orchestra giving out a wonderful music of praise to the Almighty.

It is this sound, that is peculiar to everything, that humans mimic when forming words. Words of some languages more closely resonate to the sound of the objects that they name, than other languages. I will give an example; the English word “God” does not carry as much power as the name of the creator in some other languages. The ancient Jews, for example, at the time of Jesus, had a word for the name of creator that most closely resonates with the nature of creator than other languages. Hence this word should not be used in vain, for each time it is mentioned; very powerful forces are set into motion. A receptive human spirit who perceives this power, would dare not utter that word in vain.

For example, the name IMANUEL! I do not shear my personal spiritual experiences here but it won’t be out of place for me say that I have once personally experienced, as much as a human spirit can, the power behind that name, sound, or word. It carries all the mysteries of creation, in it lies the fate of everything in creation as the entire creation resonates in that sound force which our mouths mimic when we say IMANUEL.

But let’s not digress. Back to languages. Languages are made of words! Words arise when our gross material mouth makes sounds or mimic sounds that already resonate in creation. In reality, sound, color, and form are the same thing! The higher you ascend in creation, in the higher planes for example, the more you notice that these three things are one and cannot exist without each other. But the lower you descend things split into many pieces. In the cumbersome worlds of mater, sound, color and forms appear to exist separately. This separation is due to the sluggish perception of our material bodies. For example we may be able to hear a sound, but unable to perceive or see its form which operates in medium gross matter and which also has a color.

Just as on earth, when we mold forms, we mold it to fit a particular purpose. When we design a house, we design it to fit the owner. The house designed for a man cannot look the same as the house designed for an elephant or a whale. The same is applicable to language, which is made up of sounds which have forms too! A language designed to convey a particular message creates forms that a needed for that message. A language designed for the Truth has forms that most closely resemble or resonate with the forms and sound of the Truth.

Judging outwardly will only lead you into errors. It’s like judging a house by its outward beauty and not by its nature. A house designed for an elephant may outwardly look better than a house designed for a man. It may look simpler, less cumbersome, easier to understand and etc.  But when that for which the house is designed is taken into consideration, a different picture arises.

Indeed you are right about the German Language of that time being cumbersome. It was also far harder than English. The sounds are more difficult to produce, the construction of the sentences often long and harder to understand. But all these only come into play when one judges from the intellectual perspective. It is harder for the intellect. But the idea is not to achieve the easiest language and or the one easier to the intellect, but the one which resonates with certain sounds in creation.

If you observe languages you will notice that overtime, due to spiritual laziness, people over intellectualize a language. I.e. making it easier to speak and understand, forgetting that the purpose of speaking is not only to communicate but also to create or set forces in motion. By making the language easier, they weaken the language! Or they weaken the power of the language. The reciprocal effect of this is that this may hinder the people’s spiritual accent. Because, contrary to popular opinion, it is the language that forms the people and not vice versa. Even the German language today no longer stands the way it did during the time of Abd-ru-shin. The language has been made easier and less cumbersome in their illusion of evolving the language! Easier means, of course, easier to the intellect! Hence terribly weakened!

There is a reason why it is necessary to speak properly, pronounce words the right way and etc. For in so doing you create purer forms in the beyond. All forms of dialects, broken forms of languages like pigeon English are terribly wrong and harmful to the development of the mankind and subsequent creation. It’s like playing music with instruments that are out of tune. There is a reason why metaphysicians, occultists and etc. say certain strange words to perform their act. You cannot just translate these words into another language; you have to say it in the language in which it is given to you. Otherwise you will weaken it and hence lessen its power!

I will give you an example that will help you understand me more clearly. Look at occultists and metaphysists. They say certain incantations to produce a certain reaction or for a certain being to materialize and etc. The words that are spoken are often from an ancient language and often very difficult to pronounce by modern mouths. If one, in order to make things easier, translates the incantation to another language, say for example, English, which is easier to read and pronounce and also less cumbersome. The occultists often find out that the same words when spoken in another language do not produce any effect. Will a Yoruba herbalist for example, translate his incantation into English? Even though he fully understands English, yet English will fail to give him the courage or produce the effect his incantations produce when he speaks it in Yoruba. Niether will an English ocultist translate his incantations into Yoruba! I can elaborate on this later if need be.

This example is just for you to get my point. I don’t advocate any form of occultism, spiritism and metaphysis. Such practices could be very harmful to the spirit.

I will give you another example which will help you in analyzing languages. The way names manifests in languages tell you much the language is tuned to the resonant forces or sounds in creation. Look at names that a passed down from above. Names like “Maria!” In some earthly languages this name manifests as “Mary” But the sound or name “Maria” resonates more closely to the resonance or force field of the spirits that bear that name above. Hence in earthly languages that resonates more closely to the sounds of the forces of creation, we have the “Maria” The same is applicable with the name IMANUEL, which appears sometimes as Emmanuel. But IMANUEL is the correct form for the sound corresponds to the force field of the son of man who swings in the number seven, and hence in higher earthly languages this manifests in the number of letters that form the word. IMANUEL has seven letters, just as the love of God swings or manifests in the number five. Hence the name “Maria” swings in the resonance of Love –JESUS.  The German language at the time of Abd-ru-shin contains the keys to unlock so many mysteries of creation. Even the mysterious numbers revealed in the Revelation of John, the number 666. If a person gifted with the lost art of numerology applies this art to the German language of that time, he will unlock the mystery of the number 666. For numerology and language are closely related.

I can go on and on about the nature of languages but what’s the use? It’s all so natural and simple. Languages do not only serve for communication. That is only a very intellectual way of looking at languages. With words we create! Call forms into being! Make contact or vibrate in certain forces, forces which already exist in creation; Pass on or transmit certain energies. Linguistic studies only deal with the languages ability to intellectually convey ideas, and etc. How easy it is to speak and how intellectually understandable it is. And it is purely on this basses you did your comparison; hence you erred.

The three levels of studying languages, which you presented in your post is based on studying languages intellectually. They are aimed at the outward manifestation –sound, construction, phrases – and etc. This strategy which is purely intellectual is used by linguistics. It all deals with the perception of the language, or the physical perception of the language. It does not deal with the impact that language has on creation, ie the nature of the forms produced; and how much the sounds(words) resonant or resemble the sound emitted by that which is called. The more the sound(word) of a language resembles or resonates with the vibration of that which it names or calls, the more power the form arising from the word can gain. And this retroactively affects the speaker too, hence people can achieve certain power through chanting or mimicking certain sounds.

If time permits, I may treat the rest of your post. Even though it is unnecessary for me to do so because I already answered the questions that you raised in my replies to Deepsight.

Thanks
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ Pastor AIO/ Justcool -

Great posts!

I particularly like the bit alluding to synaesthesia. I have watched a few documentaries on this and its just amazing. It really helps to expand the mind about what this reality might really be like.

Surprising as it may seem, there are people who can smell sounds, see smells or hear colors. Actually, all of us, at some point in our lives, have had this skill (some authors affirm that it is common in newborns). This phenomenon, called “synaesthesia” – from the Greek “syn” (with) and “aisthesis” (sensation) – consists of the pairing of two bodily senses by which the perception of a determined stimulus activates a different subjective perception with no external stimulus (in science, the evoker stimulus is called inducer and the additional experience concurrent).

In the department of Experimental Psychology and Physiology at the University of Granada, a research group is carrying out pioneer work in Spain on the systematic study of synaesthesia and its relation with perception and emotions. Professor Juan Lupiáñez Castillo and Alicia Callejas Sevilla have devoted many years to the study of this unknown but interesting phenomenon, which affects approximately one person out of every thousand. Many of these people do not even know that they are synaesthetes, as they think they perceive the world normally.

Callejas’ doctoral thesis is one of the most detailed studies on this phenomenon at an international level, and it is probably the first doctoral thesis on this topic in Europe. Her study covers the various forms of synaesthesia focussing on the most common one: the grapheme-color type (for people with this form of synaesthesia, letters, words and numbers evoke colors in an automatic and involuntary way).

One of the distinctive characteristics of this form of synaesthesia is the fact that people are certain about their perceptions: they feel that their way of experiencing the world is correct, and they become disappointed when they realize there is something that is not quite right. ‘Therefore, when a person with grapheme-color synaesthesia indicates that the word table is blue, it is quite probable that if he or she ever sees the same word written in a color other than blue, this word will appear to him or her as wrong and consider it a mistake. The synaesthete might even point out that the word is ugly or that he or she does not like it because it is not correct,’ affirms Callejas

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/synaesthesia_smelling_a_sound_or_hearing_a_color

Justcool, your treatment of the issue in this regard is therefore deeply thought provoking - read especially the last paragraph of the red extract above!

Now since I am not gifted with this quality I am not in a position to say that I have "experienced" language in this profound way. I thus cannot tell what languages may be most refined in this regard.

Nevertheless your points are noted.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
Infact, so as not to derail this thread, I would like discuss the nature of such people. I have opened a thread therefore.

*zooms off*

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-881257.0.html
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Still on the World War II series on going. War, especially war on the scale of the second world war, as I said earlier, is an effort that consumes and entire society - every industry, every endeavour, every work of construction, even the production of food - are all directed at the war effort. There is thus no way that a small portion of the society alone could prosecute such a war.

In the case of the Nazi Regime, the abominations that they committed were by no means all creations of Hitler's mind. The regime had a huge amount of henchmen who were the brains behind schemes such as medical experiments on children to attempt to create a master race, ideas such as the concentration camps and gas chambers - and all of this was done a massive scale and carried out by millions of Germans.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I must say that that evinces a people steeped either in the worst form of collective hatred, or a collective desire for proud vengeance which I can scarcely associate with noble promptings. I also need to reiterate that the teaching about keeping a race pure and unadulterated, which justcool has said comes from a noble prompting is an exceedingly dangerous teaching to propagate anywhere. It has the capacity for the most hideous and presumptuous ethnic, tribal, racial and national segregation and discrimination possible. Secondly, given the existence of man on this planet for ages, this idea is pure fantasy: there is not one human being on this planet who is not mixed historically somewhere down the line or the other: and the majority are so genetically mixed that the concept of ethnic purity cannot realistically exist anymore.

Personally, i see greater light, love and harmony in the beauty of unions and mixtures of differing races, ethnicities and backgrounds, such that GOD is glorified the the jubilant coming together of all peoples in all ways, and as such I am inclined to frown upon any suggestion that ideas of ethnic purity somehow arise from any noble promting.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by newman4u: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
@justcool

There is great wisdom in your words!!!! I'm so happy to stumble upon this thread. I joined this forum just to ask you a few questions. I will start by asking one question at a time.

Does Patriotism have anything to do with spiritual development? What I have observed in the course of my travels is that Patriotism is the very thing that makes the western countries better economically than other countries. Patriotism makes them sacrifice for their country. I have noticed that the poorer the people of a country are, the less patriotic its citizens are. People in poor countries are often more interested in their pockets than the general welfare and growth of the country. Is this poverty as a result of lack of patriotism or is the lack of patriotism the result of the poverty? Please throw light on this question. I have more questions to ask but lets start with these.

Having lived in Europe almost all my life, and having dealt personally with a lot of the different peoples of Europe, I found your explanations about world war II very insightful. Its a pity that Germans today are labelled with the atrocities of the Nazi. Nobody remembers that many Germans opposed the Nazi idealogy. No body remembers how many attempts Germans made to assasinate Hitler. People talk about Holocaust but during that era, almost every white society, from America to Britian was very antisemitic. Nobody bothered Hitler when he singled out the Jews, infact they all held the same ideology. Only when Hitler started invading white nations did the world rally against him. The Problem with History is that who ever looses a war will also receive a label of all the evils of that era. If the Nazi had won, the world would today be labelling them as angels. Another problem with History is that an entire people often receive the blame for the wrongs of their leaders. The same antisemitism that the Nazi paraded was also found in Britain and America. Even today in America those sentiments still strongly exist among the whites. If by any chance a member of such groups like the KKK becomes the president of America and comits atrocities. The entire American people will be tagged evil because of this, especially if such a leader looses in a battle or get conquered by another nation.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by newman4u: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
Martian:

I think black people just like deluding themselves. Seriously!
Concerning one little thing I saw about the Swastika being a distorted "grail cross":

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swastika/a/swastikahistory.htm
In the 1800s, countries around Germany were growing much larger, forming empires; yet Germany was not a unified country until 1871. To counter the feeling of vulnerability and the stigma of youth, German nationalists in the mid-nineteenth century began to use the swastika, because it had ancient Aryan/Indian origins, to represent a long Germanic/Aryan history.
By the end of the nineteenth century, the swastika could be found on nationalist German volkisch periodicals and was the official emblem of the German Gymnasts' League.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4183467.stm

But people around here prefer fantasy over reality.

What has any of the above have to do with the fact that the swastika looks like a distorted Grail cross? I failed to see where Just-cool said that the swastika started with Hitler. Is there anything that I'm missing on this thread? If so please forgive me since I'm new here. Please enlighten. Actually the first time I saw a crossbearer in my life, a few years ago here in Sweden, I thought the cross was a swastika until went close enough. The reason why I'm intressted in your answer is that initially, it ws the similarity of the two symbles that made me suspicious of the cross bearers. But this thread has awakened by intrest in the Grial message, I guess I will dust of my copy and begin to read again.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by MyJoe: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2012
newman4u:

Does Patriotism have anything to do with spiritual development? What I have observed in the course of my travels is that Patriotism is the very thing that makes the western countries better economically than other countries. Patriotism makes them sacrifice for their country. I have noticed that the poorer the people of a country are, the less patriotic its citizens are. People in poor countries are often more interested in their pockets than the general welfare and growth of the country. Is this poverty as a result of lack of patriotism or is the lack of patriotism the result of the poverty? Please throw light on this question. I have more questions to ask but lets start with these.
I think patriotism is ok, but not tremendously good. I mean, it is not something worth aspiring to. That is why I will recommend it to Nigerian leaders even though I despise it. On whether it has anything to do with spiritual development, I will say it's probably for the averagely spiritually developed. Like religion, it can do some good, but it can also wrought a lot of evil. That is why I will not recommend that it is taught willy-nilly children.

Nigerian leaders can do with some patriotism because, generally speaking, theirs is a reprobate tribe where only Marmon is god, a tribe where only personal accumulation of lucre matters. A man who converts N27 billion of public money to the use of he and his wives and children while electricity and public hospitals suffer can certainly do with a dose of patriotism. Why, if he loves his country just a tiny bit he would steal a tiny bit less and the country could "move forward".

That does not make patriotism "all that". Save for religion, there is nothing like the love of country to drive men to  commit the worst atrocities - mass murder, plunder, suicide bombing are carried out while the person carrying them out feels completely at ease with himself since he is doing it all for "the motherland". "For Fuhrer and for country", they put it in Germany." Far superior to the love of country, then, is the love of humanity - call it humanism, or human rights relativism or what you like. This should help you make higher distinctions - like one between a war waged by your country to acquire territory and enhance the national pride and one waged by a Hitler against your country to slaughter innocent people and subjugate them. In the former, you will likely refuse to fight even at the risk of being jailed or executed but in the latter, no one needs conscript you to fight to defend, not boundaries, but people.

newman4u:
Having lived in Europe almost all my life, and having dealt personally with a lot of the different peoples of Europe, I found your explanations about world war II very insightful. Its a pity that Germans today are labelled with the atrocities of the Nazi.
In a way, I think Germany deserves the "labelling". As for "Germans today", Being "labelled with the atrocities of the Nazi" is not an ongoing problem. Last important person I know who made reference to the Holocaust while talking to a German was Berlusconi. I would not bother too much about Berlusconi. The German MEP didn't, replying calmly that he had too much respect for the victims of Fascism to make similar comments. There, everyone  has "issues".

newman4u:
Nobody remembers that many Germans opposed the Nazi idealogy.
People remember Pastor Martin Niemoller and the other clergymen, intellectuals and others who campaigned against Nazism at the risk of their lives. The BBC has made a documentary about Wolfgang Kuserrow and the other 890 Jehovah's Witnesses who were killed for refusing to support Nazism. The world does remember.

newman4u:
No body remembers how many attempts  Germans made to assasinate Hitler.
There weren't "many attempts", but I doubt anyone has forgotten the Carnaris affair. Certainly nobody can forget Field Marshall Rommel, one of the finest officers in modern military history, who was forced to commit suicide after being implicated in a plot to assassinate Hitler.

newman4u:
People talk about Holocaust but during that era, almost every white society, from America to Britian was very antisemitic. Nobody bothered Hitler when he singled out the Jews, infact they all held the same ideology. Only when Hitler started invading white nations did the world rally against him.
Yeah, true.

newman4u:
The Problem with History is that who ever looses a war will also receive a label of all the evils of that era. If the Nazi had won, the world would today be labelling them as angels.
Here is what would have happened if Germany won. Every Jew, ho.mose.xual, every mentally ill person, autistic people and other "impurities" in Europe would have been sent to the gas chambers. Whole communities of religious or spiritual people would have been sent to concentration camps or wiped out. And then Africa would be turned into a plantation with black people forced to work on it. There would have been resistance everywhere and it would all go on until Hitler was assassinated. Nobody would have called the Nazis angels.

newman4u:
Another problem with History is that an entire people often receive the blame for the wrongs of their leaders. The same antisemitism that the Nazi paraded was also found in Britain and America. Even today in America those sentiments still strongly exist among the whites. If by any chance a member of such groups like the KKK becomes the president of America and comits atrocities. The entire American people will be tagged evil because of this, especially if such a leader looses in a battle or get conquered by another nation.
There's this book I was reading once. I can't recall if it was fiction or a true account. But there was this young German officer returning home from a British POW camp. On surveying the carnage around him, he shook his head and told himself, "You know, you're to blame for this." To him, the German elite were to blame for allowing someone like Hitler to ascend to power. I think he has a good point. It's okay for you to talk about the whole of Europe being anti-semitic but who else built gas chambers to eliminate the Jews? People should not be blamed for the action of their leaders? Why not? German public opinion was not against Nazism. They loved the street corner troublemaker who came to power promising to restore the country to some imaginary glory and prestige.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
please I want to continue my exposition of my understanding of German feeling of superiority that led up to the second world war:

After Herder the baton was taken up by a guy called Fichte who had the following to say,

' . . men are formed by language far more than language is by men'.

' The germans still speak a living language and have done so ever since it streamed forth from nature, whereas the other teutonic tribes speak a language that stirs only on the surface yet is dead at the root.'

This is his reason for why the Germans are so special. 'Of all modern peoples it is you in whom the seed of human perfection most decidedly lies and to whom the lead in its development is assigned. If you perish in your essentiality, then all the hopes of the entire human race for salvation from the depths of its misery perish with you'.

All this was written in the first decade of the 1800s when French troops had invaded Prussia and the real battle between French culture and German culture for the dominance of Europe was in full swing.

The influence of the likes of Herder and Fichte ran through german cultural thinking throughout the 19th century and well into the 20th century. It was the impetus for uniting all german speaking peoples into one nation under Prussian rule. This was achieved by Otto Von bismarck.

Before I seem to be placing all the ills of Europe at the feet of the Germans and german cultural imperialism I must quickly add that in my opinion the sheer existence of a united Germany is a threat to the rest of Europe. If Germany hadn't started any of the world wars I'm sure that somehow somehow the rest of Europe would have found a way to start a fight with them before they grew too strong. A united Germany is much too immense a power, culturally and militaristically and industrially, for the rest of Europe to just leave them be.

before the first world war the underlying reasons for the war lay in imperialism. Britain had an empire and so did France but the other european powers were a bit slow to react and now they found themselves miles behind britain and france in terms of imperial wealth and power. After uniting itself Germany began to look abroad for colonies of it's own that it could exploit. Since all the richest colonies were already taken by england and france it created a lot of tensions that with time would break out into full scale war.

Not to forget the fact that the european powers had tied themselves up in all sorts of alliances. To check the power of Germany, Britain and France had signed a mutual protection pact that they would defend each other if any of them was invaded. Germany had signed a mutual protection pact with the Austro-Hungarian empire. Meanwhile nationalism/patriotism had also taken root amongst the peoples of the austrohungarian empire, especially the Serbian people. They wanted sovereignty. Nationalism demands that a people should rule themselves not be part of an empire. The Serbians had a mutual protection pact with Russia, another beast in european politics. England too had a pact with Russia.

When the serbians killed the crown prince of Austria, Franz Ferdinand, the Austrian had to retaliate against Serbia. When they attacked Serbians that brought Russia into the conflict. Unfortunately for Germany which didn't want the war (at least not yet, they were still building their strength) Russia was on the eastern border of Germany. Any first move that Russia made would be to attack Germany's eastern border. Automatically Germany found itself at war on both sides, France in the west and Russia in the East. The whole thing escalated into the total mess we know today as the first world war.

At the end of it Germany's wings were thoroughly clipped. All it's colonies were seized from it and the Rhineland was demilitarized. The Rhineland is Germany's territory closest to France. France felt safe as long as Germans didn't have troops in the Rhineland.

Hitler's first act of war was to send troops back into the Rhineland. France didn't say anything hoping that it would blow away. Today we have secret communique within the Nazi government that said that if France were to resist the militarization of Rhineland that the German troops were to withdraw. France did nothing and Hitler got more confident that they were not up for a fight.
That little show of weakness is what caused the escalation into another full blown world war.

This, in any case, is how I see the events leading up to the world wars. I do not see anything especially spiritual in the german people.
The elevation of one's language to a position of being the perfect language and therefore the people who spoke it to be perfect etc was not just used in Germany. It is what the Arabs are using till this day.

I get so much fun out of asking them how Fusat Arabic stayed the same from the time Adam spoke it to the time of Mohammed, yet after Mohammed that is when it started to do what all other languages do, ie evolve and transform. I also like to ask what use is a language that is perfect. Everyday humans have new experiences and everyday new words are formed to convey these experiences.

There are rules to the ways that languages evolve and non of it suggests to me that any language can be superior to any other. Which comes first the language or the experience of the people that speak the language? Fichte said that it is the language that creates the people not vice versa. I think that is looking at it superficially.

Language and the experience of the people evolve together in tandem. Language shapes your experience and yes, experience to influences language. You cannot expect a subsaharan african people to have a word for 'snow'. Similarly I remember an african friend of mine who was trying to explain to me why african languages were superior to all other languages. He said, 'Gbi -'. Tell any oyinbo to say 'gb-'. just that syllable is so heavy, so powerful. That is why we are superior. I had to laugh.

If it is 'gb' that is tripping the guy so much what about the bush men in southern africa that click with their mouths when they talk. That is another power na?

So if, as Justcool has informed us, words resonate on the spiritual plane and we know that each language has it's own specific and limited phonetics then it follows that each language will be limited in it's palette of sounds that it has to resonate spiritual things.

Whatever spiritual forces we unleash when we say 'gbish, gbas, or gbos' a german can never access those forces because his mouth cannot form the sounds. Similarly africans will have a hard time pronouncing german phonetics and so will not be able to unleash those spiritual forces that correspond to German phonetics. It therefore follows that each culture will have a set of spiritual forces that it can access and resonate with it's language.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
^ U dis useless agbero boy! I jus luuuuv ya posts sometimes!
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
newman4u:

@justcool

There is great wisdom in your words!!!! I'm so happy to stumble upon this thread. I joined this forum just to ask you a few questions. I will start by asking one question at a time.

Having lived in Europe almost all my life, and having dealt personally with a lot of the different peoples of Europe, I found your explanations about world war II very insightful. Its a pity that Germans today are labelled with the atrocities of the Nazi. Nobody remembers that many Germans opposed the Nazi idealogy. No body remembers how many attempts Germans made to assasinate Hitler. People talk about Holocaust but during that era, almost every white society, from America to Britian was very antisemitic. Nobody bothered Hitler when he singled out the Jews, infact they all held the same ideology. Only when Hitler started invading white nations did the world rally against him. The Problem with History is that who ever looses a war will also receive a label of all the evils of that era. If the Nazi had won, the world would today be labelling them as angels. Another problem with History is that an entire people often receive the blame for the wrongs of their leaders. The same antisemitism that the Nazi paraded was also found in Britain and America. Even today in America those sentiments still strongly exist among the whites. If by any chance a member of such groups like the KKK becomes the president of America and comits atrocities. The entire American people will be tagged evil because of this, especially if such a leader looses in a battle or get conquered by another nation.

@Newman4u
Welcome to nairaland. With your question you hit the nail right on the head, therefore I will exhaustively share my spiritual perceptions on the issue of patriotism. But before I do so, please let me know how much of the Grail Message you have read. If you have read the entire book, then please refresh your knowledge by reading the primordial spiritual planes. I will share my perceptions as soon as I'm ready; answering your question is my number one priority on this forum now.

@Deepsight
I will treat your post as soon as time permits me.

@Pastor AIO
Nice write ups. You offered the events that led up to the war viewed from a purely physical or economic perspective. Deepsight asked for the spiritual significance, hence I approached the issue from a spiritual perspective. As you know all that manifest physically and even economically always have spiritual cause. Somethings the physical manifestion appears completely different from the spiritual situation. Nevertheless, every problem, every situation and condition is as a result a spiritual condition. The root of every situation lies in the spiritual.

You made very good points about languages at the last paragraphs of your post. If you examine your own words and observations about languages you will only see the correctness of my explanation. I don't know if you can see this; I cant wait to deal with your post. However, you misquoted me a couple of times again. But As soon as time permits I will deal with your post.

Thank you all.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Justcool, please forgive any misquotations I put to you. I didn't actually read your posts again before I responded. I just responded to what I perceived as the general gist of your posts. I look forward to your responses.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2012
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by DeepSight(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2012
^ Good, good, good, but I hardly think the basic history of this war, or its relevance to the 2nd war, is amiss here.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by PastorAIO: 2:25am On Mar 07, 2012
Deep Sight:

^ Good, good, good, but I hardly think the basic history of this war, or its relevance to the 2nd war, is amiss here.

I know, I just think it is important in making my point that the 2nd world war came out of the first world war. And that the motivation for Hitler and a lot of German people is the humiliation that they suffered at the end of the 2nd world war. They were not defeated, they signed an armistice which involved being stripped of most of their wealth, and having to pay very heavy reparation. The 2nd world war was their reaction to the humiliation.

In fact most analysts would agree that the 2nd world war could have been avoided if the allies hadn't been so hard on the Germans after the first war.
Re: Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? by justcool(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2012
Deep Sight: Still on the World War II series on going. War, especially war on the scale of the second world war, as I said earlier, is an effort that consumes and entire society - every industry, every endeavour, every work of construction, even the production of food - are all directed at the war effort. There is thus no way that a small portion of the society alone could prosecute such a war.

In the case of the Nazi Regime, the abominations that they committed were by no means all creations of Hitler's mind. The regime had a huge amount of henchmen who were the brains behind schemes such as medical experiments on children to attempt to create a master race, ideas such as the concentration camps and gas chambers - and all of this was done a massive scale and carried out by millions of Germans.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I must say that that evinces a people steeped either in the worst form of collective hatred, or a collective desire for proud vengeance which I can scarcely associate with noble promptings. I also need to reiterate that the teaching about keeping a race pure and unadulterated, which justcool has said comes from a noble prompting is an exceedingly dangerous teaching to propagate anywhere. It has the capacity for the most hideous and presumptuous ethnic, tribal, racial and national segregation and discrimination possible. Secondly, given the existence of man on this planet for ages, this idea is pure fantasy: there is not one human being on this planet who is not mixed historically somewhere down the line or the other: and the majority are so genetically mixed that the concept of ethnic purity cannot realistically exist anymore.

Personally, i see greater light, love and harmony in the beauty of unions and mixtures of differing races, ethnicities and backgrounds, such that GOD is glorified the the jubilant coming together of all peoples in all ways, and as such I am inclined to frown upon any suggestion that ideas of ethnic purity somehow arise from any noble promting.

@ Deepsight,
Forgive me for highlighting a part of your post. I have treated the rest of the issues that you raised in the above post; hence I have no more prompting to deal with those again. But I am prompted to throw light on the issue of racial mixing which is wrong and contrary to the laws of creation.
While it is true that the different poeples may have mixed and exchanged genetic make ups in the past, this does not make it right for the races as they as today to mix. During the eveolution of the races, guided by the elementals who stand in the will of God, and also guided by their pure intuition some pockets of humans mixed, and separated to the different parts of the earth. The purpose of this mixing, which was strictly guided, was to evolve or achieve the races. This is also while humans separated into different parts of the world.
While the first part of evolution was driven by the animistic, the completion stage of human evolution was achieved or reserved to be achieved by the human spirit. I.e. the animistic beings evolved the most highly developed animals; however these animals bodies, although standing upright are not really human bodies. Only when the spirit germs incarnated into these highly developed animal bodies did the spirit evolved these bodies to human bodies. And then started to evolve or achieve the races.
The races are very important for the development of the spirit, for each spirit can only develop itself as a replica of a spirit in the primordial spiritual sphere. One homogenous race does not suffice to offer the spirit germs what it needs to develop. Starting from the highest primordial spiritual plane there is always variety in spiritual activity. Each variety stands in the will of God and does not mix with the other; rather they work together side by side. This is reflected even in the splitting of the male and female.
Each spirit, even when it is still a slumbering spirit germs, caries a predisposition to a particular quality which is embodied by a particular Primordial spirit. Just as each spirit germ is predispositioned towards active male activity or passive female activity, as it journeys down to coarse matter. The purpose of incarnation into matter it to develop these slumbering predispositions within the spirit germs. Hence vehicles are evolved which suits or aids the development of any predisposition that the spirit may have. I.e. the female body aids in the awaking and development of the passive working of the spirit germ which such a disposition.
Each race is also like a vehicle or an environment developed to suit or aid sets of spirits with a particular disposition or developing towards a particular quality which is embodied by a primordial spiritual being. The human spirit can never embody a whole quality, only above creation and in the higher parts of the primordial spiritual planes do we find beings that embody an entire quality. For example above creation we find the elders who embody both the female (passive) and male (active) activity within them and in their working. No spirit in creation can embody both qualities. For as you descend or as you proceed away from the eternal Light which is God, you find radiations splitting due to cooling down. For example, Jesus embodies both male and female due to His origin, but as He entered creation, for him to work actively in creation, especially in matter, which is far away from God, the feminine part of Him had to separate from Him. Only the masculine part of Him, or only the masculine component of His radiation incarnated on earth as the personality we know as Jesus of Nazareth; the feminine part of Him had to remain in the primordial spiritual plane. The same process of separation of masculine from the feminine also happened with the Son of man when He incarnated into creation. But I digressed.
Just as no spirit in creation can be both feminine and masculine, a man on earth can never successfully and harmoniously embody the characteristics of two or more races. When he tries to do so, he becomes neither. Just as today most black Africans are neither Negros’s, Caucasians, nor mongoloids.
Now in the primordial spiritual planes, we find four major qualities each embodied by a being at the first plane of the Primordial spiritual plane. For example, the Lion embodies heroism; working under him are other numerous primordial spirits, each embodying a part of the lion’s radiations. Hence there is a region of the primordial spiritual planes where all the beings and spirits there swing in the ray of heroism.
The radiation of God splits into seven major different parts. And wherever the will of God is observed and working, there we see seven distinct activities. Hence in the upper part of the primordial spiritual planes, which was created directly by Imanuel(who is the Living Will of God), we have the four spirits embodying four different qualities, and three female beings embodying three different qualities. And four plus three adds up to seven.
Each of these seven embodiments has numerous spirits working under them, or swinging in their radiation. Hence the radiation that these seven spirits embody splits into manifold different radiations which the beings or spirits under them absorb, embody, or swing in. Hence the further you go from the light, the more splitting you find. This way huge sections of activities arise in the spiritual planes, each section swinging predominantly in a particular radiation. All these activities radiate downward to spiritual realm and also onto the spirit germs awakening the same qualities in them.
Hence the spirits germs are caressed to swing in a particular radiation. The school prepared for them, where they can lean to activate their qualities has to have a section that aids each of the predominant qualities. Hence the world of matter has seven different parts, both in upwards and sideways. The earth has seven major parts, which we call continents, which came into being through the activity of the elementals who stand in the will of God. It is my perception that if mankind had developed in the sense of the will of God, there would have been seven different and distinct races on earth. Each different in color, size, and etc., Each reflecting a particular filed of activity or radiation activity as it is above the worlds of matter.
This development started aright, when mankind still listened to the voice of their spirits and followed their guides. Pockets of humans, each pocket predispostioned to a particular activity dispersed to different parts of the earth. Because as I explained, each part of the earth swing predominantly in a particular radiation. The radiation of Africa, for example is different from that of Europe.
The conditions of each part of the earth, whether hash or mild, helped the pocket of early men found there or guided there to develop their bodies, their blood radiations to swing more harmoniously in a particular radiation; the radiation of that part of the earth, which is a reflection of a field of activity above, and which these humans already have a predisposition to. The environment shapes the body, through the body’s need to adapt to it, and by feeding it, since the people have to derive their food from their environment.
Today anthropologists wonder why some early pockets of human left the mild regions of Africa to the harsh conditions of early Europe. Some have speculated that it may have been the search for food; some believed that having wondered off, weather conditions destroyed their tracks and hence they could not return to Africa and had to adapt in the harsh conditions of early Europe. Others have speculated that the early pockets of human that left Africa to populate Europe were driven out by others. But all these theories are wrong because they bear the stamp of all scientific theories. They only deal with the situation from the physical perspective alone. The Truth is that these early men were guided. They were not driven by the search for comfort as the modern man is; rather the urge to spiritually develop guided them to exactly that part of the earth that swings in the radiation that they need for their development.
They were guided to the different parts of the earth, depending on their predisposition. The radiation and conditions of the different parts of the earth is necessary for different races to arise. Since the environment helps shape the bodies. During this period of human development or racial evolution, certain pockets of humans, depending on their genes had to mix with others in order to achieve a race. For example, some the early Cro-Magnons that left Africa for Europe had to mix with some Neanderthals to achieve some of the modern European or the white man. As distinct to the black who has no Neanderthal gene in him.
The purpose of all these moving to different parts of the world and mixing is to achieve the seven distinct races. However, once the race is achieved, the race becomes an end product. One must not see evolution as a journey towards an unknown destination! Evolution is a journey to a destination. And the destination is to achieve a replica of model that already exist in the Primordial spiritual planes. Once the destination is reached, the journey takes a different turn. I.e. once each race is achieved, the evolution continues only to refine it within that race and not a further evolution into another race. The same is applicable to all animals. Once an animal is achieved, its evolutions continues as refinement and not a further evolution into another animal. The dog for example will always remain a dog, because it is an end product, a reflection of an animal above the worlds or matter.
The indescribable wisdom of God made that at the beginning, or at the times the races were developing, natural barriers kept them apart. If mankind had developed aright, at the time they evolved the technology and the know-how to bridge the natural barriers, they must have developed spiritually enough to know that they should not mix! At this time when all natural barriers have been removed, mankind should have developed enough to work side by side and yet not mixing. For each mixing is like a step backwards in the evolutionary ladder.
Not all mixings bring variety. Look around you and you can see this clearly enough! The musician knows that he has to follow a certain pattern when mixing notes. Playing all the musical notes without following this pattern will only produce noise, and not music. There are seven musical notes which must be played side by side for a healthy harmony or music to arise. And each has to be what it is! When the musical note “C” starts to sound like “G” then the piano is out of tune and has to be tuned for it to be used to produce healthy music. The same is applicable to colors. An artist knows that when mixing colors to create a picture, a certain pattern has to be observed.
The pattern to be observed as regards to genetic mixing lies in the will of God. This Will, the animistic beings always stand on in their work. But mankind in their development have not strictly obeyed this will, hence some of the races didn’t develop as is willed by the light. Just as a musician is limited to a certain range of frequencies which we call keys, to make a harmonious music. Mankind is limited to a certain range when it comes to a healthy breeding. Once this range is not observed, disharmony arises. I.e. just as a man should not breed with his close relative, he should not breed with a member of another race! The range that the Will of God allows is not so close to him(not his close relatives) and not beyond his race.
The fact that man can never harmoniously blend two or more races is clearly observed when you look at mixed people carefully. No “half cast” is truly half! He is either predominantly white or predominantly black. He is either tending towards white or tending towards black. And the fact that nature soon casts out all signs of mixture is a sure sign that it is not right. For nature is always right. Observe a person mixed from black and white, if he is predominantly black and breeds with a black woman, even in the first generation of his descendants, the mixture is almost no longer noticeable. If they stick to breeding with blacks in a few generation all traces of the mixture will be gone! His offspring of a few generation later looks completely black! Nature gets rid of this mixture, the same way it gets rid of a disease. There are exceptions of course, and even in many generations later the white gene may become dominant and the offerings looks white. But these don’t happen often as otherwise; so the will of nature is not obscured by these exceptions. One can clearly see that nature allows no mixture!
But this does not mean that one should look down on mixed people or hate them. Far from it! Hatred is always wrong, no matter what it is directed to! Each individual must realize that in the world of today everything is diseased in this respect! Mankind failed to achieve the races as willed by the laws of God. Justcool, for example should not look down on half-caste or criticize him, for none is as he should be! Justcool is an African who speaks English and dresses like a White man. This already implies cultural bridging that is not in the sense of the laws of God. For one should not accept the customs of others; such acceptance only causes a hampering effect or allows disharmony to arise in creation! An African should be an African, and a European should be a European. They should be very distinct people standing side by side respecting each other and knowing they are both equally valuable, each representing a particular radiation in creation. Just as the musical note ‘C’ stands next to the musical note ‘D,’ just as the seven colors of the spectrum stand next to each other. Each is as important as the other. Only inferiority complex allows one to step beyond the boundary of his realm and tries to be like the other. And only superiority complex compels one to force foreigners to accept his customs.
If you look carefully around you, you will see that the weakest peoples on earth today are the people who have adopted most foreign customs. The more a people abandon their customs, and adopt another’s, the more weakly they stand in creation. Hence the problem in black Africa today is far deeper than we think. An African who follows the white man’s customs – be it religion, language, food and etc—stands weaker than the white man who employs only his customs in his activities.
Things like languages are very powerful, these things have radiations which can either strengthen the spirit or weaken it. Speaking a foreign language, living in a foreign land, or eating predominantly foreign foods is like bathing your spirit with radiations that alien to it. Under this radiation, your spirit cannot fully unfold its wings! Your spiritual energies are forced to flow through alien channels or impure channels, and all these weaken the spirit.
This is like going back in evolution. Your brain, your vocal organs and etc. have evolved as your language evolved. The language is like a dress designed for a particular people. It is like a channel or road designed for a particular vehicle. When a foreign people wear this dress, it never fits, and hence true harmony can never arise. The forms that manifest in the beyond are weak since the speaker’s mouth has not evolved to produce such sounds in the right manner!
But I don’t want to dwell on this; it will take us too far away. In conclusion, I will treat the issues that you raised one after the other.
Deep Sight:
I also need to reiterate that the teaching about keeping a race pure and unadulterated, which justcool has said comes from a noble prompting is an exceedingly dangerous teaching to propagate anywhere. It has the capacity for the most hideous and presumptuous ethnic, tribal, racial and national segregation and discrimination possible.
On the contrary! If you believe that all races, cultures, ethnicities and tribes are valuable, then why try to blend them all into one? Or try to make them all white? This is the mistake that colonial masters made, in their illusion of considering thier customs superior to that of the African! If you believe that each race is valuable, then why not keep each pure? If the Igbo language is as valuable as the English language, why must an Igbo man be fluent in English to be respected? The musician strives to keep all his musical notes pure, because they are all valuable.
You might not accept this, but it is either racism, inferiority or superiority complex that compels the races to think that it is ok to mix with others.
You don’t have to mate with a white woman or a woman of other race to accept or love her.
Deep Sight:
Secondly, given the existence of man on this planet for ages, this idea is pure fantasy: there is not one human being on this planet who is not mixed historically somewhere down the line or the other: and the majority are so genetically mixed that the concept of ethnic purity cannot realistically exist anymore.
Everything here is wrong! I don’t know where to start here. The concept of Race, culture and ethnicity is related but not limited to genes! Following your argument, one can equally say that all living things are genetically related and hence there is nothing like pure specie! Hence the concept of a specie purity cannot realistically exist anymore?
Pockets of humans mixed and separated to achieve distinct races; but to say that everybody is ethnically or racially mixed is very wrong.

In closing I will remind readers that this knowledge does not justify looking down on mixed people or hating other races, or interacial couples. While the prompting to keep one’s race pure is noble, most people have not found the right way to realize this prompting. Like I said all promptings must be realized in a manner strictly according to the Will of God. And God is love; all that is achieved or done without love can never accord with the Will of God. If you are not yet married, seek a marriage partner among your kind; only in such a union can healthy harmony arise. Only such healthy harmony justifes or consitutes a mariage that is willed by the laws of God. If you are already married to a person of a different ethnicity or race, don’t start maltreating him/her and don't just break the union based on this. But be honest enough to confront the Truth, experience this union with your intuition and it will lead you to great recognitions. Only this recognition will open the way for you. Sometimes by experiencing the unhealthy, one learns the value of good health, and hence redeems his guilt. Like I said almost everything is diseased in this respect; so there so many things than an individual cannot correct all by himself. The first step towards correction is recognition. Recognize all that is unhealthy around you and within; then let the Love that flows through reach everything. No matter what race your wife or partner is, let pure love well up in you for her. This love will grant you recognition and free you from all guilt.
I was married to an American for years. Although it was a peaceful marriage; experiencing of this marriage brought me so many recognitions. Today we are no longer married but we are best of friends. I can say today with a safe conscience that my Love for her has not diminished in any way. I have friends from different races; I love them dearly and can count on their love.
Hence the way the Nazis and the KKK proceeded to promote racial purity was very wrong and opposed to the will of God. Healing comes from the inside and not from the outside. And only Love heals! Hence each person should strive to let love well up in him. Only this love will prevent one from coveting his neighbor’s property; racial mixing falls under coveting your neighbor’s property.
And only Love radiating from the spirit can change the environment, unions, and circumstances in a manner that accords with the Will of God.
A lot of things that I said here may be difficult for many to accept. As always, you are very welcome to disagree with me.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / Dress Code In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 329
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.