Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? (8901 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... / Bakassi - Jonathan Says Country Committed To ICJ Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by queensmith: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

I been hearing a lot about armed robbers in my area. With my connections with guys in was in "the frat" with back then in skool I was able to acquire this "Desert Eagle". You know that sick gun that'll chase any niqqa down the entire block? Ok. I visited naija after a few years abroad, on my 2nd day at my parents house at around 3:40am while everyone was sleeping, I was sleepless as a result of the new climate and time change when I heard this 2 mumbling voice coming from the balcony outside my window. I quickly and slowly got up from bed, grabbed my precious newly found "love" and dodge behind my door and said my last prayer and prepared my mind for the worst, the moment i saw one of the thieves touched my window to slide it open. . . . . . I cocked my desert eagle, gave it a firm good grip, made a perfect target to his brain and screamed "You fuuckkd with the wrong niqqa!!" and then . . . . . .BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! I "double tapped" his brain on the balcony while the other sucker jumped down the balcony and escaped. The following morning I called one of my cop friend on the island who hooked me up with his dpo, i explained everything and with 200k it was buried, Naija police style. The following week after I had left naija, my sister told me it was reported in the media that the armed robber was killed in a shoot out with the police. Lol

what a story!

@topic- insulted a pastor,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by femmy2010(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
Interesting.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
My worst crime was wasting my time by opening this thread angry
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by dee007(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
Can't remember
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by paris10: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
dee007:

bleeped my ex gf's sis !! (worse sex crime)

1luvkipsus:

I was in church in 2003 and God specifically told me through the Preacher that I should not go for the date fixed for that day after the service.The girl herself was in church but alas,immediately after the service,we went to our rendezvous.I won't forget that incidence in a hurry.I blatantly disobeyed God that day.I have since begged for forgiveness anyway,
DAY11.:

I nyansh my landlady in my landlord kitchen! undecided

Do you guys even know what a crime is?

Doing all of the above is not crime, but a deviant act. Even a soldier killing people in war would not be termed as a crime, but a deviance.

A crime is what the state defined and deemed it to be. Banging one's neighbour, cousin, pastors wife, dog and so on is not a crime, but a deviation from social norms.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
paris10:

Do you guys even know what a crime is?

Doing all of the above is not crime, but a deviant act. Even a soldier killing people in war would not be termed as a crime, but a deviance.

A crime is what the state defined and deemed it to be. Banging one's neighbour, cousin, pastors wife, dog and so on is not a crime, but a deviation from social norms.
angry angry angry angry
crime jor
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Eltonluigi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
Does downloading free music on the internet count??
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
Shittin in sumbodi's farm,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
I have quite a series that I dont know where to start;

1. Age 15, accompanied a friend to his fathers house to steal over 70'k Naira.

2. At the age of 16, I accompanied my friends to go kidnap a boy who had stolen our Super Nintendo video game from his house. We succeeded in luring him into the car, drove him away from his neighbourhood, put him in the trunk drove him to a secluded shell location and threatened to throw him in. Somehow managed to get our video game back.

3. Same 16, accompanied a friend home from school to steal his dads car. Took it for a joyride and returned it unscratched.

4. At the age of 19, I ambushed & stabbed a guy twice in the leg. The dude was a douche and deserved it.

5. . . . . . To be continued.

Got to run, the Cops are knocking.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
^
when will you continue your crime story,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
wen the Police losses my trail
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by paris10: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
Johnpaul2k2:

angry angry angry angry
crime jor

Trying to teach your ignorant a.s.s criminology but you still refused. Crime is a political definition of a psychological and emotional imbalance in the society. Murder, fraud (economical crime), Mugging (street crime), Paedophile/violation (sex crime) are all crimes defined by the state.

Being Intimate with your cousin, Pastor's wife, and your neighbours daughter are all deviance. They are all social norms which are optional depending on where you live. What is crime or deviant in UK might not be the same in Nigeria e.g marrying four wives. 

Prostitutions, dressing in such a manner that would reveal too much flesh, downloading free from the internet, stealing from your mum or marrying someone who's not from your own state or country is a deviant act and not criminal. All these things are traditional, religious and community detestable behaviours which when raised and echoed by the society are then incorporated as crime by the state/govt.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Eziachi: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
My worst crime?
Let me think.
Yes! subconsciously in my deepest dream, thinking that I was a Nigerian and holding that green passport.
It won't happen again, for sure.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by queensmith: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
@paris10- deviant act? probably not in nigeria, I believe nigerians will deem these to be normal, possibly even socially gratifying.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Sike(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
I set an Electrical trap for my younger brother. Thank God he didnt die! tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Thugnificent(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
My worst crime wud be stealing cooked beans from my secondary school kitchen wen i waz soo damn hungry!
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Thugnificent(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
Anoda crime waz running away from an okada man widout paying the fare, lol
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Jakumo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

I have quite a series that I dont know where to start;

1. Age 15, accompanied a friend to his fathers house to steal over 70'k Naira.

2. At the age of 16, I accompanied my friends to go kidnap a boy who had stolen our Super Nintendo video game from his house. We succeeded in luring him into the car, drove him away from his neighbourhood, put him in the trunk drove him to a secluded shell location and threatened to throw him in. Somehow managed to get our video game back.

3. Same 16, accompanied a friend home from school to steal his dads car. Took it for a joyride and returned it unscratched.

4. At the age of 19, I ambushed & stabbed a guy twice in the leg. The dude was a douche and deserved it.

5. . . . . . To be continued.

Got to run, the Cops are knocking.

Ok, let's see now.  Tallying up your rap sheet as disclosed so far, we got Breaking and Entering, False Imprisonment, Grand Theft Auto and Attempted Murder, which makes you just another a Regular Joe in my book, Okija.

Anyways, your promise of more shocking revelations to come keeps me optimistic that the real meat and potatoes is yet to be served up, in which case I will withhold my judgement for now, and give you the benefit of the doubt.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by stealthninjax2: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
This one time I stole food from school, the I was kicked out of school for the rest of the day, ever since then, I have been a good person.

Make Beats
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
All of you are still babies when it comes to crime cos I'm yet to see real crimes in here such as serial killing, bombing, armed robbery, etc
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by texazzpete(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
My biggest crime?

I have slaughtered thousands of people who deserved to die. I pumped them full of lead, slashed some with knives and finished off the rest with fragmentation grenades.

Oh, wait. That was Call of Duty. Sorry grin
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by elpatch(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2012
stealing cereals from school farm.

strafing a lady in a night bus while a pastor was praying, God have mercy

party,
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by waterworks(f): 5:46am On Feb 10, 2012
I been hearing a lot about armed robbers in my area. With my connections with guys in was in "the frat" with back then in skool I was able to acquire this "Desert Eagle". You know that sick gun that'll chase any niqqa down the entire block? Ok. I visited naija after a few years abroad, on my 2nd day at my parents house at around 3:40am while everyone was sleeping, I was sleepless as a result of the new climate and time change when I heard this 2 mumbling voice coming from the balcony outside my window. I quickly and slowly got up from bed, grabbed my precious newly found "love" and dodge behind my door and said my last prayer and prepared my mind for the worst, the moment i saw one of the thieves touched my window to slide it open. . . . . . I cocked my desert eagle, gave it a firm good grip, made a perfect target to his brain and screamed "You fuuckkd with the wrong niqqa!!" and then . . . . . .BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! BoooOOOOMMM!!!!! I "double tapped" his brain on the balcony while the other sucker jumped down the balcony and escaped. The following morning I called one of my cop friend on the island who hooked me up with his dpo, i explained everything and with 200k it was buried, Naija police style. The following week after I had left naija, my sister told me it was reported in the media that the armed robber was killed in a shoot out with the police. Lol

at poster why diod u shoot his head? why did un not shoot his hand or something else?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Jakumo(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2012
That is a nicely written tall tale, loosely based in a some B-movie, no doubt, and the purported screaming to warn the intruder to duck before the shot was a nice touch as well. I'd give the writer a border-line pass in this particular creative writing effort.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2012
Jakumo:

Ok, let's see now.  Tallying up your rap sheet as disclosed so far, we got Breaking and Entering, False Imprisonment, Grand Theft Auto and Attempted Murder, which makes you just another a Regular Joe in my book, Okija.

Anyways, your promise of more shocking revelations to come keeps me optimistic that the real meat and potatoes is yet to be served up, in which case I will withhold my judgement for now, and give you the benefit of the doubt.

LMAOOOO
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by FXKing2012(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2012
el-patch:

stealing cereals from school farm.

strafing a lady in a night bus while a pastor was praying, God have mercy

triple sin,

Which is the third sin?
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2012
We haven't heard of frat guys involved in various hits back in University.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2012
Having an unprotected sex with a menstruating girl[b][/b]
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by daroz(m): 10:09am On Feb 10, 2012
My worst crime was knowing and trading FOREX.  Its a very huge mistake , and it has really affected me and every single Forex trader i have ever knew in the past. So I advice everyone(especially my fellow Nigerians) to flea from it today, no matter how deep u have gone into it. Earlier the better o, a word is enough for the wise
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by Jakumo(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2012
babz_ynk@yahoo.com:

Having an unprotected sex with a menstruating girl.

You obviously missed out on a golden opportunity to earn your "Red Wings", which would have been bestowed on you by the president of the nearest active Hell's Angel's biker-gang chapter, if only you had eaten and slurped the red meat as well on that fateful day.

Shame on you for that omission.   Please now tender your public apology, if there is to be any talk of future forgiveness or amnesty.
Re: What Is The Worst Crime You Have Ever Committed? by scorpiogal(f): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2012
Ermmmm, I inpersonated sme1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan. / APC Could Sanction Jibrin Over Budget Padding Allegations - Timi Frank / EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.