Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... (511 Views)

Which Seaport Is Best To Serve The South South & South East? / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / The Crime Of Lagos State In Demolishing Oshodi Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by yahrant140(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
YOU DO THE CRIME, YOU SHOULD SERVE THE TIME
Their 'alibi' hardly make sense........totally unrelated to the allegations they are required to address or prove their innocence. They often leave one wondering what part of planet they inhabit. They often leave one wondering what really is the problem with us.
They often leave one wondering if they thought we're all stupid. And sadly cheerleaders are never in short supply for them to recruit to 'parrot' their 'plea': PERSECUTION. More often than not, the cheerleaders 'recruit' themselves based of their affiliation to other causes.
Can you imagine a Sambo Dasuki ranting 'persecution' with this dumb statement: "Buhari’s govt. after me despite how I helped them to power"? Yes, very DUMB! And he has the temerity to refuse compliance with a lawfully served warrant.
Can you imagine a Sule Lamido alleging persecution because he supported Jonathan? This is the same guy that the allegation of his kids malfeasance has been public record prior to the election. And their foot-soldiers, this time mainly from SE, have taken to the airwaves and SM to allege it was all because of Jonathan.....
Did the duo of Farouk Lawani and FFK not allege persecution?
What kind country is this? What kind of people are we? Sorry, I didn't hear persecution when jailed former Illinois Governor was nabbed attempting to collect bribe to fill Obama's Senate seat. I didn't hear persecution when powerful Tom Delay, former Republican House Leader violated campaign fund rule. I didn't hear persecution when House Democrat 'star' Jesse Jackson son Jonathan was stealing campaign money. I can go on and on.....Here, the mantra is 'you do the crime, you serve the time'.
Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by yahrant140(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
The Niger Delta militants are now crying their own, Goodluck Jonathan, has been lined up for prosecution over graft and stealing with impunity, because President Buhari hates the Ijaws!
What an unforgivable sin by these ignoramus!
They are incapable of identifying their enemies, even in daylight!

1 Like

Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
We're talking boko haram this man is talking corruption Wetin dey work ds man brain
Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by yahrant140(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
We're talking boko haram this man is talking corruption
Wetin dey work ds man brain
O t'oju su mi ooo.Honestly we are bunch of jokers..
Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by DaBullIT(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Boko Haram is being tackled , all you wailers, stop crying

That said ,

Corruption is the major problem , If its tackled , Nigeria will be a better place
Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
yahrant140:
O t'oju su mi ooo.Honestly we are bunch of jokers..
Re: If You Do The Crime, You Should Serve The Time...... by yahrant140(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Boko Haram is being tackled , all you wailers, stop crying

That said ,

Corruption is the major problem , If its tackled , Nigeria will be a better place

Maybe they misinterpreted prosecution for persecution sir. If you're accused of a crime, you should be able to prove yourself guilty or innocent.

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Inaugurates Committee To Review Existing Laws / Buhari: Why It’s Taking Long To Appoint Ministers, Reform NNPC / Letter To President Buhari: A Tripartite Solution To Terrorism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.