Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? (2735 Views)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Are The Similarities Of Bar & Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
Similarities
They both cost you money.
They both are sometimes not reliable.
They both want this and that.
They both want you to pay for their cab fare to and fro when they come and see you.
They both want you to take them shopping.
They both want you to take them out to eat.

Differences
Girlfriend may give you a stable relationship.
Girlfriend nags in your hear.
You are more likely to deal with the girlfriend drama; you can always dispose of a LovePeddler quickly.

Feel free to add to the list.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by pussiedick: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
In this jet world, u still dey use phone boot, Mschweeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
SuckEr
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
What are you talking about?

A pro*sti tute wants to be taken shopping?
Wants this and that?
Asks for cab fare?
Taken to eat?

Dude what type of prostitu tes do you patronize?I thought prostituti on is strictly biz?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
pussiedick:

In this jet world, u still dey use phone boot,  Mschweeewwwwwwwwwwww

You are lame. Do you know why I was using the phone? Or you are now running your mouth because Obasanjo finally allowed GSM in Nigeria and you recently bought a recharge card.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by 25omega(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
poster

i wonder is you have sister and cousins a nieces.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

What are you talking about?

A pro*sti tute wants to be taken shopping?
Wants this and that?
Asks for cab fare?
Taken to eat?

Dude what type of prostitu tes do you patronize?I thought[b] prostituti on is strictly biz[/b]?

Yup. It is strictly biz. You entertain them, and they satisfy you. With girlfriends, you entertain them, and they may not satisfy you.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
25omega:

poster

i wonder is you have sister and cousins a nieces.

how is that relevant to the topic?
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dyt:

SuckEr

mukaila
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by 25omega(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

how is that relevant to the topic?
because they too are someone girlfriend and if you feel this way about the women you run around with then someone else and you too should feel like that about them
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dats a fyn name m0r0n
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

Yup. It is strictly biz. You entertain them, and they satisfy you. With girlfriends, you entertain them, and they may not satisfy you.
Its strictly biz yet you take them shopping and to eat?
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
25omega:

because they too are someone girlfriend and if you feel this way about the women you run around with then someone else and you too should feel like that about them

The topic is about similarities and is meant for discussion only. It applies to your own sisters and nieces, I guess.

This thread is meant for discussion only. So quit acting like a woman wrapper and quit trying to score cheap favors from women here. It won't work; trust me.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Dabss(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

lol
Ashi get grade!!! It depends on ur arrangement
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Yup. There are different types of ashi, ms lady. Some of them provide the punny and still go out with you. Bottom line is that they know they have to service you at the end of the night.

I am not talking about only Lagos and Onitsha ashi.

In Brazil, they call those type of ashis programmers.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by freecocoa(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

Yup. There are different types of ashi, ms lady. Some of them provide the punny and still go out with you. Bottom line is that they know they have to service you at the end of the night.

I am not talking about only Lagos and Onitsha ashi.

In Brazil, they call those type of ashis programmers.
Ah okay,my bad.

Da_b¤§§.:

lol
Ashi get grade!!! It depends on ur arrangement
Nwanne'm odi nke m'ma?I'm still innocent. cheesy
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dyt:

Dats a fyn name m0r0n

ok mukaila
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Dabss(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Nwanne'm odi nke m'ma?I'm still innocent. cheesy
indeed!!
U've got really hot legs btw.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
Another Nonsensical thread with pitiable unmitigated morose points. . . Bullshit!
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Another Nonsensical thread with pitiable unmitigated morose points. . . Bullshit!

Now read what you wrote and see if it makes sense to you.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:

indeed!!
U've got really hot legs btw.
*blushing*thanks. wink
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

Now read what you wrote and see if it makes sense to you.
Read what you posted slowly and tell me why you dont deserve to slap your self. The last time i read bullshit of that magnitude was NEVER!
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by 25omega(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

The topic is about similarities and is meant for discussion only.  It applies to your own sisters and nieces, I guess.

This thread is meant for discussion only. So quit acting like a woman wrapper and quit trying to score cheap favors from women here. It won't work; trust me.
i guess it's my fault because i made the mistake to try to educate a cave dwelling troglodyte and his need to create a misogynistic post.

to that i say sorry
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
25omega:

i guess it's my fault because i made the mistake to try to educate a cave dwelling troglodyte and his need to create a misogynistic post.

to that i say sorry  
grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by claremont(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
There used to be a very wide gap in differences between a girlfriend and a pros-titute, but this gap is getting narrower and narrower with the passage of time. An important difference may be that a pros-titute will be able to address your physical needs (s-ex), but a girlfriend can address both your physical and emotional needs i.e. if you are the kind of person who needs someone to talk to every now and then.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
25omega:

to that i say sorry  

You are very funny. I don't blame you; I blame it on a decreasing testosterone and increasing estrogen. It is cynics like you who will call every pragmatic thread a misogynistic thread. Now how is this thread misogynistic? Idiot.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Read what you posted slowly and tell me why you dont deserve to slap your self. The last time i read bullshit of that magnitude was NEVER!

Everything is bull shit to you. And all your ramblings that are replete obfuscated language that makes no sense. Or do you think you can impress us the way you impress your villagers with your incomprehensible sentences and phrases. Bloody illiterate wey think say reading dictionary na education.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Everything is bull poo to you. And all your ramblings that are replete obfuscated language that makes no sense. Or do you think you can impress us the way you impress your villagers with your incomprehensible sentences and phrases. Bloody illiterate wey think say reading dictionary na education.
Shut up and agree that this thread is irrevocably DUMB! You keep recycling the same topics about pr[i]o[/i]stitutes/ girlfriends. Cant you impress yourself atleast? i.e Post something reasonable out of the blue. . . You keep baffling yourself with the same bullshit over and over. You slapped yourself yet?
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Shut up and agree that this thread is irrevocably DUMB! You keep recycling the same topics about pr[i]o[/i]stitutes/ girlfriends. Cant you impress yourself atleast? i.e Post something reasonable out of the blue. . . You keep baffling yourself with the same bullshit over and over. You slapped yourself yet?

You are a slowpoke. When did I recycle topics. Every topic I post is thought provoking and I never recycle any topic. I am not trying to impress anyone. I post based on real life, which is why many of my threads make front page. Morons like you who are not ready to confront reality are the very reason I post my topics.

If you are that mad, go and hug a transformer.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
Princek12:

You are a slowpoke. When did I recycle topics. [size=14pt]Every topic I post is thought provoking and I never recycle any topic.[/size] I am not trying to impress anyone. I post based on real life, which is why many of my threads make front page. Morons like you who are not ready to confront reality are the very reason I post my topics.

If you are that mad, go and hug a transformer.
LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Mad at you? Nah. Slap yourself for thinking your feeble words irk me! You are the one mad here. You refuse to accept that your thread is whack, lacks footing and relevance, dumb! Comparing girlfriends with pr[i]o[/i]stitutes is the job of an obscurant individual!

Now he is boasting of frontpage! Slap your dimwitted self again! grin grin Who asked you? Who gives a fcck? You felt like fanning your st[i]u[/i]pid ego? You are a what? A FOOL! grin grin
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Princek12(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Mad at you? Nah. Slap yourself for thinking your feeble words irk me! You are the one mad here. You refuse to accept that your thread is whack, lacks footing and relevance, dumb! Comparing girlfriends with pr[i]o[/i]stitutes is the job of an obscurant individual!

Now he is boasting of frontpage! Slap your dimwitted self again! grin grin Who asked you? Who gives a fcck? You felt like fanning your st[i]u[/i]pid ego? You are a what? A FOOL! grin grin

I am not boasting. The facts speak for themselves. I have no reason to be mad, but people like you have to be put in check. You are a bloody fool who thinks he is wise, which makes it even worse.

Like I said, if you are mad, go and hug a transformer. If there is none available, hang yourself.

If my thread is wack, then you can go on to the next thread. You don't have to concoct a lie or manufacture facts to prove your point. Bloody liar.
Re: What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? by Killz3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
[qu
Princek12:

I am not boasting. The facts speak for themselves. I have no reason to be mad, but people like you have to be put in check. You are a bloody fool who thinks he is wise, which makes it even worse.

Like I said, if you are mad, go and hug a transformer. If there is none available, hang yourself.

If my thread is wack, then you can go on to the next thread.[size=15pt] You don't have to concoct a lie or manufacture facts to prove your point. Bloody liar.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You see why i call you fool? Now re read the emboldened words -your own words- slowly. Re read your first post on this thread about the similarities, then read the emboldened again. . . You see? cheesy You are a what? An egocentric FOOL! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Cry No More! Size Doesn't Matter! Man Made A Movie About His Small Penis / She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! / some guyz are evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.