Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen (35297 Views)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Police And Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
You may call this female bashing thread, but that does not stop it's the bitter truth in its unclothedness

My encounter with both of them has made me understand they are both synonymous in nature.

Without wasting time. Now let's analyze what these people share in common cool

1. Late Coming Attitude

If there's a robbery operation somewhere and you inform the police to come take charge, they will come immediately the robbers must have gone and will start firing guns, tear gas and will start arresting pedestrians. To the ladies, you invite them on a date and they will show up when the waiters are almost driving you out of the eatery\hotel

2. They Are Indecisive

Yes they are both indecisive. Take for example, policemen arrested you for something you were not guilty of, and they swore with their lives that not even President Buhari will make them let go off you. They same people will later reach an agreement with you on a condition that you should endeavour to dance to their tune. To the Ladies, they may be dating a guy and they must have sworn with their lives that only death can separate them. The same ladies will dump your ass for a guy the barely know probably because of his financial standings

3. They Become Unnecessarily Friendly To The Rich

We don't need T. B Joshua to tell us that, these people love money to the extent that, If you are that broke guy aspiring to be the best amongst your equals. Even if you are a PhD holder and you are poor, these people can make you attempt suicide because they are quick to ridicule and mouth trash you even if you are on your right; but the moment they notice you are rich, they will start laughing hysterically at every word that comes out of your mouth, even if you are as boring as Bob Manuel Udoku cheesy

4. They Are Both At Receiving End

Just we know that our policemen men are always at the receiving end, so are our ladies. Take for example, a policeman visits you; he expects you to at least squeeze some naira notes into his pocket, and when you visit him; he still expects you to do the same. So are many ladies too. When they visit you they expect you to pay for their fare, else, they tag you "Stingy guy", and when you visit them, they will expect you to at least drop some amount of money as per se you be guy

5. They Easily Suspect A person And Jump To Conclusion

I guess you might have at a point in time been harassed by policemen who had no evidence against you, yet inflicted pains on you. Take for example, you drove your pop's car and policemen stopped you at the junction. After presenting the documents of the car to them and conspicuously, they found out that the car actually belongs to your dad not you. They will still keep insisting that you actually stole the car. To the ladies, they will read your chat history and quickly presume you are dating a lady who enjoys chatting with you, even without seeing flirtacious messages

6. They Are Easily Deceived

Yes ladies and policemen always claim they are too smart to be deceived, but I can tell you that If you know your way, you can deceive them and throw them into a state of discombubation

7. They Are Not Appreciative In Nature

By default, both of them are not appreciative. Why I said both of them are not appreciative in nature is that, if you give a policeman a sum of money today, and you refuse to give them money tomorrow, he will never remember that you actually gave him some money yesterday. To the ladies, they believe that every favour done to them is your duty as a man. You may give a lady some millions of naira today, if she picks up quarrel with you tomorrow, she may start saying " what have you even done that a man has not done before?"

8. They Flirt

The syndrome of flirting runs in the veins of both of them. A policeman will at the end of working hours chill at a local pepper soup joint flirting with ladies who are old enough to be his daughter. To the ladies, they may have boyfriends but will still be flirting under the cloak of "I can not put all my eggs in one basket"

9. They Operate Effectively At Night

Yes they operate effectively at night. You will see police road block @ night stopping trailers and vehicle to get money from them, so as some ladies who display their body @ night waiting for sugar daddies to parade them. Aren't they synonymous ?

10. Fell free to add yours cool

Have fun cool

Written by Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/06/10-similarities-between-nigerian-ladies.html
cool

144 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
10. They talk anyhow and treat the innocent (especially poor dudes) with disdain:

Have u ever seen a police officer beating hawkers, conductors/drivers and beggars as if he stole something valuable, you will pity the victim. He first all curse his generation and batter his body like Jesus christ been beating.

This is how our nigerian ladies are as they treat poor dude like non existence human beings and even set him up to be jailed. They bash him with provocative words as his self esteem will be reduce to a loaf of bread.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by INTROVERT(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
I consider this thread insensitive. angry angry angry

BITE ME.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by demmy0325(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Hazardd(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
some ladies eeh grin
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by bukason212(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wat more can i say? so true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by vizkiz: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

wristwatch:

INTROVERT:

demmy0325:

Hazardd:

bukason212:

tosyne created this thread and in less than 2minutes look at these morafurckers booking spaces? angry

Back to the thread...another similarity if that you can make most ladies and police your biitch if you'v gat cash!

They don't wanna hear the truth...just tell them what they wanna hear! angry

They both shoot first then ask questions later

They both lack understandingm believe me I have seen some dumbass biitches undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by HungerBAD: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
The truth of the matter, is that there is no truth in the matters.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Infomizer(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
What kinda ladies do you roll with bro?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by amokeme(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
wristwatch:
vizkiz:
undecided
bukason212:
INTROVERT:
BITE ME.
demmy0325:
wristwatch:
It is well

2 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by redvektor(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol see as people day book space ticket to enter front page

o.p women mata don taya me i no get anyfin to talk (u no go understand)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by adonismuller(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Excluding my mum,sister and my babe....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Beamborla(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
For real shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Slimzjoe(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tosin, your Title Should be 10 Similarities between Nigerian Police and Nigerian Oloshos cry

26 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

BITE ME.

i sight you...

1 Like

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Hollamydey(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tosyne2much and his 10 lists.....most of them are actually true, waiting 4 a counter thread.

1 Like

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
vizkiz:

grin grin grin

tosyne created this thread and in less than 2minutes look at this morafurckers booking spaces? angry
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by demmy0325(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
Excluding my mum,sister and my babe....

The Op must be born by a man through artificial insemination...
.. Loosen up man... Its jst for fun.. The last part is so Uneccessary... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Idiataqueen(f): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Are u refering to d ashi?
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=14pt]They both love off-duty job grin [/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by demmy0325(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
vizkiz:

tosyne created this thread and in less than 2minutes look at this morafurckers booking spaces? angry
.. Una dey mad.. undecided
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by SleekyP(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Incase cool
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by peeparty(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
shocked

6,8,9. so on point for me.

TO Add to your list

10:BOTH OF THEM ARE PROSTITUTE

CC
tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by henrylowe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Creativity at its peak

Tosyne2much my surest parley..sometimes I ask myself that how do you think all these and put it into writing
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
tosyne the 10list minister, your ministry is moving...........

2 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
henrylowe:
Creativity at its peak

Tosyne2much my surest parley..sometimes I ask myself that how do you think all these and put it into writing
Hahaha cheesy

Baba, na just God jawe

To each his own gifts and talents
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by iceberylin(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
They arnt really ya friend grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Zdgogwwfx

P

L

Lo

Lp

Lp

Lo

Lop
Lop

Lop
Llop
Lop
Lop
Lp

Because there is nothing else to say
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by KELVINXY: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
T.R.U.T.H grin..,
Op beta get ready to run for ur life,cos ur case might be like the case of Jesus.
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
10 They are both gold diggers

7 Likes

Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by iamkingzlee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hahahaha. Tosyne don come again. Nice writeup mahhn cool
Re: 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Hahahaha. Tosyne don come again. Nice writeup mahhn cool
Bros mi I hail u, sire cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Benue Girls / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.