Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! (2751 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
My sister confided with me this morning that she's pregnant for her ex ( they both broke up last month ) and she wants me to advice her on what to do with the pregnancy whether to tell the guy or to quietly abort it.

please nairalanders should she abort it or leave it? mature advice plz
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
She should leave it.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Gflat: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
SwiRry,forget about your sister.... can we make our own baby? wink
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: My sister confided with me this morning that she's pregnant for her ex ( they both broke up last month ) and she wants me to advice her on what to do with the pregnancy whether to tell the guy or to quietly abort it.

If she was aborted,would she be opportuned to get pregnant today? I believe she's currently in a relationship with the new man,how did she manage to take-in for her EX? Your story isn't complete so be more descriptive for better advice.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op its her choice to make to tell or not to tell! Why do I say this? Is she ready for a baby? Can she cater for the child if the guy denies or refuses to have anything to do with them? Is your sister still inlove with her ex should in case she tells him and he says ok let's raise this baby together? And can she cope with the embarrassment in case the guys claims she is just desperate and wants to trap him with another mans baby? (Men can be such mofos). Anyway I'm Prolife and will say KEEP THE BABY.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by computerboy: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: My sister confided with me this morning that she's pregnant for her ex ( they both broke up last month ) and she wants me to advice her on what to do with the pregnancy whether to tell the guy or to quietly abort it.

Say the truth and shame the devil. It's you jor

My advice: Don't touch that new baby oh. He may be the next Ronaldo
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:

If she was aborted,would she be opportuned to get pregnant today? I believe she's currently in a relationship with the new man,how did she manage to take-in for her EX? Your story isn't complete so be more descriptive for better advice.
I didn't read where the op said her sister is in another relationship o! She said they broke up a month ago!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
ope oooooooooooooooo
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:

No shes not in any relationship for now. on how she take-in is what I dont know
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Op its her choice to make to tell or not to tell! Why do I say this? Is she ready for a baby? Can she cater for the child if the guy denies or refuses to have anything to do with them? Is your sister still inlove with her ex should in case she tells him and he says ok let's raise this baby together? And can she cope with the embarrassment in case the guys claims she is just desperate and wants to trap him with another mans baby? (Men can be such mofos). Anyway I'm Prolife and will say KEEP THE BABY.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
computerboy:

Say the truth and shame the devil. It's you jor

My advice: Don't touch that new baby oh. He may be the next Ronaldo
not me please
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: I didn't read where the op said her sister is in another relationship o! She said they broke up a month ago!!!!!
I am also not sure and that was my own personal opinion. 1 month isn't long and if she's sure that the EX is responsible for the pregnancy,she should go back and inform him about it but if he denies it,i suggest she keeps the baby.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by ERCROSS(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Op its her choice to make to tell or not to tell! Why do I say this? Is she ready for a baby? Can she cater for the child if the guy denies or refuses to have anything to do with them? Is your sister still inlove with her ex should in case she tells him and he says ok let's raise this baby together? And can she cope with the embarrassment in case the guys claims she is just desperate and wants to trap him with another mans baby? ([b]Men can be such mofos)[b]. Anyway I'm Prolife and will say KEEP THE BABY.
Sister Lee... undecided undecided undecided
Abeg park well ooo..
Wetin men do u naa
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Op its her choice to make to tell or not to tell! Why do I say this? Is she ready for a baby? Can she cater for the child if the guy denies or refuses to have anything to do with them? Is your sister still inlove with her ex should in case she tells him and he says ok let's raise this baby together? And can she cope with the embarrassment in case the guys claims she is just desperate and wants to trap him with another mans baby? (Men can be such mofos). Anyway I'm Prolife and will say KEEP THE BABY.
well said, will show her this
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: No shes not in any relationship for now. on how she take-in is what I dont know
Good,She should visit her EX and inform him about it. I don't support abortion because who knows if that was the only child she was destined to have in this life(God forbids anyway) so what happens when she aborts it? Apart from that,she should also consider the dangers associated with abortion so is either the EX accepts the pregnancy or she should raise the child.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
I am also not sure and that was my own personal opinion. 1 month isn't long and if she's sure that the EX is responsible for the pregnancy,she should go back and inform him about it but if he denies it,i suggest she keeps the baby.
noted
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
Good,She should visit her EX and inform him about it. I don't support abortion because who knows if that was the only child she was destined to have in this life(God forbids anyway) so what happens when she aborts it? Apart from that,she should also consider the dangers associated with abortion so is either the EX accepts the pregnancy or she should raise the child.
thanks for your advice
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by chemystery: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
You still have one business with the guy - just go back to him and discuss what happens to the baby. #my1kobo
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Coldfeet(f): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
ERCROSS:
Sister Lee... undecided undecided undecided
Abeg park well ooo..
Wetin men do u naa
OK SOME MEN!!!! Sorry for the generalization grin
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: thanks for your advice
No worries smiley
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
@OP
she can tell the guy she is going to have an abortion and he can come and join her on D day, if he wishes or not.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
I think women are the real mofos, why would she get preg if she is not ready for all these bla bla reasons you listed?

Some women really think after acting.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bia OP are you the friend
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: I think women are the real mofos, why would she get preg if she is not ready for all these bla bla reasons you listed?

Accidental discharge,it can happen to anyone and i don't think she intentionally got pregnant smiley

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Pretyangel25(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: I think women are the real mofos, why would she get preg if she is not ready for all these bla bla reasons you listed?

whats your point now
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
She should tell the guy. This might be a game-changer.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
Accidental discharge,it can happen to anyone and i don't think she intentionally got pregnant smiley
lols, oga so far she don ly down open leg then she is ready for whatever the guy deposits.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1: She should tell the guy. This might be a game-changer.
Exactly!! i.e if the guy in question has a heart.
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: lols, oga so far she don ly down open leg then she is ready for whatever the guy deposits.
Not so my brother. So you want to tell me that the girl(s) that open leg for you and you pour whatsoever fluid in there,if it results to pregnancy & i address this same statement to you,will that be OK? Meaning you were also ready for the outcome?

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
Not so my brother. So you want to tell me that the girl(s) that open leg for you and you pour whatsoever fluid in there,if it results to pregnancy & i address this same statement to you,will that be OK? Meaning you were also ready for the outcome?
Why not? But I don't deposit fluids and no girl dey open leg for me.

Any guy that gets a girl pregnant should be ready to be a father, no excuse. Likewise the woman, If she can open her legs to recieve a child then she should also be a strong enough to stand up and be a mother.grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by Eyop: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: Why not? [s]But I don't deposit fluids and no girl dey open leg for me.[/s]

Any guy that gets a girl pregnant should be ready to be a father, no excuse. Likewise the woman, If she can open her legs to recieve a child then she should also be a strong enough to stand up and be a mother.grin
smiley
Re: She's Pregnant For Her Ex!!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eyop:
So condoms now cost so much in the market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex / closed. / What Is The Biggest Lie U Have Ever Told In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.