Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fighting Over A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting Over A Guy (2190 Views)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Hilarious: Two Sisters Fighting Over Boyfriend At Busy Junction (pix) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
[/color] sometimes when you see girls fighting, most definitely they are fighting cos of one guy. According to people who i've asked about this, they seem to be of the opinion that if you love your man, you've got to fight for him and that got me asking if fighting is an effective way to winning a man's heart. Candid response please.[color=#006600]

Re: Fighting Over A Guy by lifestyle1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
No, i don't think so. undecided
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by pendo89(f): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
like physical? grin
No way. there are better ways to make a man stick with you and fight is not one. if either of you is to fight then let it be the man but not you.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Nah I don't think fighting over a man will make him stay but there's an iota of truth in what you said,I think 60% of fights between ladies is because of a man.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by slimyem: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
pendo89:

like physical? grin
No way. there are better ways to make a man stick with you and fight is not one. if either of you is to fight then let it be the man but not you.
bingo!
freecocoa:

Nah I don't think fighting over a man will make him stay but there's an iota of truth in what you said,I think 60% of fights between ladies is because of a man.
your statistical source please?
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
^Na me conclude by myself from what I've been seeing.you even help sef cos you fought one lady here over e-dick. tongue
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by lifestyle1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
u are 90% more likely to b killed by ur spouse than by a total stranger

SOURCE ?? undecided
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Killz3(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
u are 90% more likely to b killed by ur spouse than by a total stranger

SOURCE ?? undecided
LMAO! grin grin grin grin

You dey mind that ITK! Watch the poor defensive show of words she'll put up! grin grin You dey ask for source, but your own signature is screaming for a source. . . #Checkmate! grin
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Dabss(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
rubi96:

[/color] sometimes when you see girls fighting, most definitely they are fighting cos of one guy. According to people who i've asked about this, they seem to be of the opinion that if you love your man, you've got to fight for him and that got me asking if fighting is an effective way to winning a man's heart. Candid response please.[color=#006600]
lol
That is not very wise. Its not like the guy is gonna wait to take the winner home.
Ur physical strenght cannot change anything if he still wants the other lady.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by slimyem: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

^Na me conclude by myself from what I've been seeing.you even help sef cos you fought one lady here over e-Joystick. tongue
why go all aggressive over a simple question?
U could have ignored it betterstill.ugh!
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

You dey mind that ITK! Watch the poor defensive show of words she'll put up! grin grin You dey ask for source, but your own signature is screaming for a source. . .  #Checkmate! grin

and what difference will a rich defensive show of words make?
Enrich me?
Please!
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Sijo01(f): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Freecocoa, hailies!

@topic, count me out.
Wil rather settle d issue wit my man instead of attackin sombdy or setting my self loose 2b assulted. Mi too busy 4such.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2012
slimyem:

why go all aggressive over a simple question?
U could have ignored it betterstill.ugh!
Come are you sure you are normal?where's the aggressiveness in the reply I gave you?
You know many people have told you to drop this silly fake attitude of yours but you won't hear,in the bid to be all funky\posh and label me "aggressive"you come across as stuppid,don't try that with me this night.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2012
Sijo01:

Freecocoa, hailies!

Oh bebe my hand dey for up,make I bring am down? Missed you,where did you went to since?
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by phraoh(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Oh bebe my hand dey for up,make I bring am down? Missed you,where did you went to since?

Yu were supposed to tel me something on romance gone wrong.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2012
phraoh:

Yu were supposed to tel me something on romance gone wrong.
Really? I thought I answered your question about the "AIM" or is is it something else?
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by phraoh(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Really? I thought I answered your question about the "AIM" or is is it something else?

Yu sd something about being interested?And whether,i know who yu were talkng about.?
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by arrived(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2012
Op, na rubbish. Just dont try it!
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2012
phraoh:

Yu sd something about being interested?And whether,i know who yu were talkng about.?
interested ke?in what? I was teasing you about the ogbanje meeting,I meant I told the queen of ogbanjes about you and she said she is interested in winning you over to her kingdom. grin
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by phraoh(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2012
freecocoa:

interested ke?in what? I was teasing you about the ogbanje meeting,I meant I told the queen of ogbanjes about you and she said she is interested in winning you over to her kingdom. grin

lol, i dont mind.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Sijo01(f): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2012
freecocoa:

mama beg mak d hand mellow!
Mi missed u too.
Mi hav been wentin around, jst readin tru threads but gat no time/concentratn 2reply. work is nt been givin me space.

Dt's by d way.
Plz visit Val's Auction & mak amendment.
Wanna see d normal moral/flow lera 2day.
Jah bless!
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2012
phraoh:

lol, i dont mind.
Alrighty then,I'll pass the message across tonight,we have another meeting.*winks*

Sijo01:

mama beg mak d hand mellow!
Mi missed u too.
Mi hav been wentin around, jst readin tru threads but gat no time/concentratn 2reply. work is nt been givin me space.

Dt's by d way.
Plz visit Val's Auction & mak amendment.
Wanna see d normal moral/flow lera 2day.
Jah bless!

Your own better jorh,abeg keep bringing in the money,we need it.

I'm be there later,make things just calm down,you know at times we all gatta vent small but we all cool. cool
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by phraoh(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2012
freecocoa:

Alrighty then,I'll pass the message across tonight,we have another meeting.*winks*
cool

Just,lemme know wen yu do den.Find a way to tel me.lol.Wish your AIM or YIM was working.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2012
Pendo yes, saw one yesterday and that was the reason for this post. The worst of it all was that the 2nd gal's clothes was torn badly. I wonder how she went home
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by InkedNerd(f): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2012
@OP: I really don't understand why women feel the need to "fight for their man". Personally, I would NEVER fight over a guy. It's just pure stupidity to me. Often times in situations where women are fighting over a man, the guy is usually involved in the mix in terms of them stepping out on their girlfriend and in some cases, the girls they're cheating on their girlfriend with probably has no idea that they are already involved in a relationship with someone. With that being said, I find it quite sad and pathetic that women who find out their guys are cheating feel the need to attack or fight the "other woman". If anything, its the guy who the attack should be directed at, not the woman. In my opinion, if I was with a guy and he cheated on me, regardless of whether or not the "other woman" was aware, I wouldn't even bother fighting, arguing, or addressing either of them because neither of them are worth it. If he didn't care enough for me while him and I we were in the relationship, why should I care about after he had broken the commitments of our relationship? Besides, what kind of man sits or stands around as his girlfriend, partner, or wife fights another woman and does nothing to mend the situation? At times, I see guys watching their significant other fighting and they're just standing by getting nothing but pleasure knowing that the two foolish women are there tearing each other apart all because of him. Seriously ladies, we gotta get it together. Women who act like that make us look bad and women who knowly get involved with a guy knowing damn well that he is already with someone make us look even worse.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2012
@inked_nerd exactly my point. Some guyz really enjoy ladies fighting over them,
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by InkedNerd(f): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2012
rubi96:

@inked_nerd exactly my point. Some guyz really enjoy ladies fighting over them,

It's pathetic when such people in engage in that kind of behavior both for the men and the women.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Cuddlemii: 4:13am On Feb 09, 2012
Ladies that fight physically for a guy are simply uncivilized, local, uncultured and lack proper etiquette. Just imagine after dressing up, looking all fly with lovely pair of shoes and a clutch bag, then you are spotted dragging some chick's wig, weaves or clothes because of a guy. What impression are you creating of yourself. I regard such ladies as insecure and emotional wrecks.

Just comport yourself as a lady, what would be would be, the best lady would prevail or triumph. A lot of ladies fight over men. The men usually enjoy the scene, they laugh at the ladies, press their buttocks while they fight or throw them out of the house or even video the fight so as to show their real fiance or friends.

Any man that allows fighting between two ladies doesn't give a damn about them, he has someone else he is nurturing, that he is probably not screwing but he is using the fighter for mere sex.

Ladies should not fight for men because once a guy senses desperation, clinginess or a lady is coming on too strong, they disengage, take advantage of the lady and the lady becomes worthless instantly. Just play your role, act decent and crazy when necessary, don't pass your boundaries, be yourself, don't fake things, don't imitate others, don't seek for perfection, be prayerful, love & groom yourself, always make yourself happy first, give yourself peace and what would be would be or who is meant for you would stay. No need to fight anything, channel that energy, fierceness, fisticle to your own development, wealth, empowerment and accomplishment.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by Chnges(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2012
@OP I'm a living witness. It happened to me and i was just like, ahhh this is serious.

Only the kind of eye & attention you'll get from the surrounded ladies. Especially the o ne from your guys will make you work hard to secure another fight.
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ladies that fight physically for a guy are simply uncivilized, local, uncultured and lack proper etiquette. Just imagine after dressing up, looking all fly with lovely pair of shoes and a clutch bag, then you are spotted dragging some chick's wig, weaves or clothes because of a guy.
:-D grin
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2012
Ch@nges:

Only the kind of eye & attention you'll get from the surrounded ladies. Especially the o ne from your guys will make you work hard to secure another fight.
do u really enjoy ladies fighting over u?
Re: Fighting Over A Guy by rubi96(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2012
Ch@nges:

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You know She Is Interested in you / She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.