Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion (8740 Views)

Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers / Nigeria Woman Sues New York City For $900 Trillion / Naija Mother Sues City For $900 Trillion–yes, Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
You want make all the billionaires dey vex abi, Oloshi, Why na Nigerians just dey fall our hand like this sef
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by naijaobi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
saintneo:

We are discussing this topic with the reference 'Nigerian woman. If the name of this woman had anything 'Chi' or 'Chukwu', the entire thread will turn tribal.
true talk,
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by oge4real(f): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
At least she succeeded in getting attention for her case.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by sandiyke(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
@sixborn2000,i agree wit u.shez spanish cant u see ha name?OGUNBAYO. (LOL)
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by Youhesh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
That she sued for $900 trillion only helps to confirm her insanity. She just helped to kill her case.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by slimghost(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kai this Igbo people again!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ONYE ARA
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by tyson55(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
While I don't believe she is entitled to such an exorbitant amount, she is entitled to a whopping amount. . . say, $15-20 million. The folks that think they had the right to split this family up had no right and it is really difficult to put a price on family and integrity. This is just another classic example of the government, whom we elect and pay, sticking their Fucken noses where they don't belong. I wish I was an attorney, I would represent her in this case for a very minimal amount like 10%. Their Constitutional rights got violated. . .stomped on, the whole family got screwed and they deserve to be compensated generously.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by eghost247(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
absurd
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by kennyeast(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Koolking:

Thank you folks for your decisive comments. The claim that the woman is mentally unstable is a ploy by the state to throw the case into trash bin thereby justifying their actions against this woman. This sort of manoeuvre is not isolated in court cases. No matter the state influence on this case, I bet she will get a lawyer to represent her, the amount sues for is a sure bait to hook on lawyers. This is the same insane woman who understands the feelings of having her children close to her bossom. [i]In[/i]sane enough to sue the state for $900 Trillion for perceived encroachment on her rights.

DID U READ THIS PART?
[QUOTE]The state alleges Ogunbayo suffers from hallucinations, refuses mental health treatment and placed her children at risk by leaving them at home for several hours each day. Two of the more specific allegations are that Ogunbayo wrote to her children's former school, insisting that the FBI and Secret Service were after her children and that their skin was becoming darker due to radiation exposure. [/QUOTE]
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by Mobinga: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
Even in the article, nothing says Nigerian, I hope the usual tribal fools don't turn this.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by niddamugu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
I hope somebody is quoting the right figure. This is absolutely crazy and I'm sure the woman is suffering from "HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT" .
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by kennyeast(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mobinga:

Even in the article, nothing says Nigerian, I hope the usual tribal fools don't turn this.
GUY FACE THE TRUTH NOW, NO BE NIGERIAN WOMAN?
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by kennyeast(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
niddamugu:

I hope somebody is quoting the right figure. This is absolutely crazy and I'm sure the woman is suffering from "HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT" .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by tlops(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
That was how she lost the case! by over suing
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by tlops(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
niddamugu:

Aye ile.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
900trillion! That what an onyinbo man calls preposterous. . .
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by executinal(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
ha ha ha 900T shocked shocked Money is good to call but, collect am na. . . . . . . . grin grin
The level of her mental ilnes is beyond control.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
For all those who are saying that she is crazy. We all read the article because of the amount. So she did get publicity on her story which was probably why she requested such a high amount.
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by msb247(m): 2:38am On Feb 10, 2012
TO SUE FOR $900TRILLION IN FACT SUGGESTS INTELLIGENCE NOT OTHERWISE. cool AS SOME OF MY PPLE HV SAID, SHE MUST HAVE DONE THAT TO COMMAND ATTENTION AND FYI SHE'S GETTING THAT ATTENTION!!! cheesy

THE FUTURE OF TWO MALES IS WORTH MORE THAT $900TRILLION!!!!! U DIG? lipsrsealed

SHE KNOWS VERY WELL THAT SHE CANT GET THAT PRICE AS COMPENSATION BUT WITH THE ATTENTION, THE CASE WOULD BE HANDLED WITH URGENCY AND A KIND OF COMPENSATION MUST COME OUT OF IT. wink
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by msb247(m): 2:40am On Feb 10, 2012
CAN YOU ALL SEE HOW INTELLIGENT WE NIGERIANS ARE? GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NATION! grin
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by kg(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
Can't you all see? It's not the money she is asking for, it is attention, attention to her pain, the pain of a mother. Can you imagine what it feels like to 'lose' two sons?

She needed to come up with a strategy that will make it hard for her case to be treated like thrash, for people world over to hear her cry, help is all she's crying out for. You and I will not be discussing this if there was no $900 trillion involved!

She's a fighter, she get sense, case closed!
Re: Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion by coded777: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge - Onitsha...........video / Who Do You Think Will Win Ondo State Gubernatorial Election? / DSTV Disconnection Despite Paying For Subscription.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.