Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? (4274 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? by segun06: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2006
If i wanted to become the president of Nigeria, what would I have to do? Where do I sign-up? Who do I pay off? How do I even campaign? Does anyone know?
Re: How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2006
Segun06, it would help if you were a former Nigerian army general who at some point in the past had access to the national treasury such that you would today be a dollar billionaire.  If you have no such background, I will, for a very competitive and reasonable fee, create a fictitious military background for you, replete with breathless accounts of your numerous victories in the field of battle during an unspecified war of liberation.  At no additional cost I will also supply you with a highly decorated  military uniform that you can wear to pose for publicity photographs that will be posted on walls around the nation during your campaign.

In preparation for your upcoming presidential role, you will also need to modify your manner of speech so as to include such key words and phrases as "modalities", "transparency", "sanitization", "grass roots", "mobilization fee" , "accountability" and "disgruntled elements".   When these preliminaries are sorted out and your check for my professional guidance has cleared in my Cayman Islands bank account, the campaign train will roll out of the station on the patriotic mission of securing your guaranteed ascension to the exalted post of absolute dictator over the entire population of both humans and livestock in your village.
Re: How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? by segun06: 4:10am On Mar 20, 2006
Very funny. But seriously does anyone know how i can become the president of Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? by ono(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2006
By agreeing to OBJs babacratic 3rd term ambitions and waiting for him to relinquish that position in 2011. Something like total loyalty to baba's cause.
Re: How Do I Become The President Of Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2006
segun , u have to wait till u are atleast 50 or so!!! then start by paying the yoruba tribal leaders, give them cars and winter jackets grin tel them its from america meeen

is obsanjo a dollar billionaire?

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus ,PDP Preach Peace / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program / Kogi Tribunal: SDP Closes Case After 25 Witnesses, Ododo, APC To Open Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.