Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? (12098 Views)

How I Made A Lady Fall For Me In Few Seconds. / Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2012
How is the best way to get a lady fall in love with you?
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2012
Ladies, your inputs are highly needed here.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by TroyJay(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2012
Be confident but not over confident
Be Natural
Be funny, but dont tell senseless jokes.
Be honest with her. If her breath stinks, tell her.
First impression matters. If you look life a riff raff on first encounter, that impression is everlasting.
Dont try to show off your assets. She may like your assets, but you want her "love" and not her "like"
Treat her with respect. Respect should be evident from your speech, the way you look at her, and simple etiquette.
Never ogle at her bo[i]o[/i]bs. Ok. Ogle, but dont let her see you doing so.
Dont be too forward with a lady. A lady that will love you will take even the most infinitesimal acts into retrospect when asking herself why she loves you. . .

To be continued.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Be Natural
First impression matters. If you look life a riff raff on first encounter, that impression is everlasting.
Dont try to show off your assets. She may like your assets, but you want her "love" and not her "like"
Treat her with respect. Respect should be evident from your speech, the way you look at her, and simple etiquette.
Dont be too forward with a lady. A lady that will love you will take even the most infinitesimal acts into retrospect when asking herself why she loves you. . .

To be continued.

Waiting for the concluding part.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ImperialMcHael(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2012
@op those ones are film tricks,
the key to love is money, get the money first then ladies naturally come. They'll claim to love you, but time tells who really does, But without money, they will break your heart even if they don't want to.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Dabss(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2012
Why all this dumb questions today?
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2012
Imperial McHæl:

@op those ones are film tricks,
the key to love is money, get the money first then ladies naturally come. They'll claim to love you, but time tells who really does, But without money, they will break your heart even if they don't want to.
Why do I feel u have a very good point there?

Da_b¤§§.:

Why all this dumb questions today?
Whatz so dumb about trying to get someone love u?
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Dabss(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2012
How to get a FAT lady to love u.
Thts wats dumb
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by slimyem: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Be Natural

To be continued.

another nice!!
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by TroyJay(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2012
slimyem:

another nice!!
Thanks ma'am. Do you mind adding to that list? I know it's not complete. That's all i can remember for now. Maybe when i see yours, i'll remember the rest.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by flash11(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Be Natural

To be continued.

treat them as if they are the only one in your world.
Always defend them in public no matter how wrong they are
be funny
in your conversations, listen as much as possible, and show alot of empathy
text often, not calls. Most see calls as distraction but they can read the texts over again.
Dont talk too much about yourself.
Tbc. . .
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by coded777: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2012
How to get her to love u by force
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by FXKing2012(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2012
But wat if I use juju?
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by claremont(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
Don't listen to all these theoretical crap, just be yourself.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

How is the best way to get a lady fall in love with you?

Recharge cards. Lots of it, and in all the networks.

Send in the morning, afternoon, evening and at night before sleeping. Do it consistently for 2 weeks and see if she won't love you.

Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Tinax(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
give her the key to your heart, nd of course to ur bnk acct.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by deribigbe(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
b god fearing
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by CarlosVent(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Recharge cards. Lots of it, and in all the networks.

Send in the morning, afternoon, evening and at night before sleeping. Do it consistently for 2 weeks and see if she won't love you.

i never see. na wa for some kind of advice being dished out to people here on NL.
Its really so funny.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by apalemighty(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
Quote from: TroyJay on Today at 08:19:46
AM
Be Natural
Be honest with her. If her breath stinks, tell
her.
First impression matters. If you look life a
riff raff on first encounter, that impression
is everlasting.
Dont try to show off your assets. She may
like your assets, but you want her "love" and
not her "like"
Treat her with respect. Respect should be
evident from your speech, the way you look at
her, and simple etiquette.
Never ogle at her boobs. Ok. Ogle, but dont let
her see you doing so.
Dont be too forward with a lady. A lady that
will love you will take even the most
infinitesimal acts into retrospect when asking
herself why she loves you. . .
To be continued.
treat them as if they are the only one in your
world.
Always defend them in public no matter how
wrong they are
be funny
in your conversations, listen as much as
possible, and show alot of empathy
text often, not calls. Most see calls as
distraction but they can read the texts over
again.
Dont talk too much about yourself.
Nice research
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

But wat if  I use juju?
why juju? The only thing that can make a relationship last is money, even if she loves u it will fade away without money
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by vivicatee: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
there;s nutin like getting a lady to fall inlove with u, if she loves u, she loves u.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by opabukun(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
Get her wat she love BEST! Simple. Be it money, effizy, tlc or bedmantic,
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

But wat if  I use juju?
why juju? The only thing that can make a relationship last is money, even if she loves u it will fade away without money
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by eghost247(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
claremont:

Don't listen to all these theoretical crap, just be yourself.
[size=15pt]Well Said[/size]
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
dunno ow he did it
still surprises me
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by ypzilanti: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Be yourself.

If 'Yourself' is what she likes, she will fall in love.

You can't get a girl to fall in love with what she does not like.

End of story.

Money is overated. Even girls that love a man's money still play on the side with an average guy they truly love. Its just greed that keeps them with a rich guy they dont like.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by kunlaxo: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
pls abeg, abeg, enuff of all these principles, guys just develop yourself mentally ,physically,materially,financially and academically, while u just be yourself then any woman meant for you will love u the way u are.!!!!!!have a niceday and god bless u all.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by afm4ever(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Omo u don make me fall in love
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
Dyt:

dunno ow he did it
still surprises me

She knows what she is talking about, it is not an exact science. You try to impress (not by being a slowpoke though), her loving you is something else.
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by kombats: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Na juju and money sure pass no mind all those crap
Re: How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Forget following a Script, You're not Acting.

Be Natural. (But please try to hold back all the nasty bad habits)  wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.