Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation (3479 Views)

5 Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / How I Made A Lady Fall For Me In Few Seconds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by love2nicee: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2015
I have heard so many guys say they find it difficult to communicate with a lady over the phone. Honestly, it isn’t that hard. I want to post a conversation I had with a girl early this year. It is just all about composure and confidence. You don’t even need to be a good speaker to do this. Continue reading. The sweet words work the magic. In fact, I have been winning hearts with sweet words.

Me: Baby, I feel very sick…….

She: What is wrong with you, have you taken drugs? Have you gone to see a Doctor?

Me: Yes I have. The illness is very severe and complicated. The doctor said I am suffering from the lack of vitamin U. I have taken all the drugs in the world but no improvements.

The Doctor said Vitamin U is a disease of the heart, only the kisses from the girl I love can cure it. He also gave me prescriptions. You in the morning, you in the afternoon and more of you in the night.

She: hahahha, you are not serious. You almost scared me. I was worried and I thought you were sick for real.

ADD US ON BBM: 562FD797
Me: If you are really worried, then prepare yourself and head to my house right away. I need a lovely lady, a caring woman, the most beautiful creature in the world by my side in this moment of the sickness of you.

At least, with you by my side I won’t want to die. I don’t want to miss those pretty things at the front of your chest, your lovely kisses and your wonderful smile.

Even if I die, I go warn God make him no try nonsense with me ooo. Ehenn God so you dey jealous me abii? Allow me enjoy the rest of my life with the most beautiful creature wey you create.

Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/read-how-to-make-a-lady-fall-in-love-with-you-after-phone-conversation.html

1 Like

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan u nid this o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Freemanan u nid this o
Maka why nau?
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:
Maka why nau?
Becos u no get the codes na...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:
Maka why nau?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
LOL.... You wish. Morning leader...
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

LOL.... You wish. Morning leader...
Oya scope Introvert make I see...lol morning sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by shaiba(f): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Sounds childish.

Doesn't work for me cheesy
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by chefremy(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2015
very funny,.
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Oya scope Introvert make I see...lol morning sir
I nor be gay...

1 Like

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by nsiazu: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
angry Why will you involve God?
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by swagdopey: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Moderatorz.. Plz move this thread to jokes section.
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by damilareoye: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2015
grin

I like the story line... its actually good you know. cheesy
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by BabaNath(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Oshisco

1 Like

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:
I nor be gay...
lol ur head is there!Plus Ladyf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol ur head is there!Plus Ladyf
shocked I know that dude... Very grab
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

shocked I know that dude... Very grab
dem plenty...cr77,ngeneukwenu,Eroticangelina etc.
Some mumu guys come dey fall for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Ishilove lalasticlala abeg fp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
dem plenty...cr77,ngeneukwenu,Eroticangelina etc.
Some mumu guys come dey fall for them.
Smh... I never get their time.... One day their fowl go lay boiled eggs...

1 Like

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by amicableSavage: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Op, but we're in the 21st century na. Get sense abeg
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by HomoSapiien: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
shaiba:
Sounds childish.
Doesn't work for me cheesy
Not only childish but at the same time stupíd. angry
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by HomoSapiien: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ishilove lalasticlala abeg fp
FP kwa? If I slap u ehn undecided
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Rukkydelta(f): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=kossyablaze post=37582470] Please don't be offended are you andyblaze ?
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by adedayourt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
WAT U TUT ON NL, BUT IN REALITY

Me: hi babe am feeling very sick cry cry
Babe: you d only one or sick wit ur brother

Me: am d only one nd Doc said i need U to recover
Babe: dat ur Doc must be a drop out frm med skul

Me: no baby he i. . . .
Babe: let me talk my frend!

Me: Doc said i need U morning, noon nd night to recover fully so. . .(cuts in)
Babe: if u want to live long better seek a qualified Doc nd quit playing ludo with ur life (dats if u sick @all)
"""hang up"""

Me: babe! baby!! baby!!! ( oloriburuku lomo yi sha. o ja fone moni leti)
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by lordtosan(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP shey to chop slap dey hungry u?
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
HomoSapiien:

FP kwa? If I slap u ehn undecided
lol abeg o!I get headache

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=37593614][/quote]Nope.Xup?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Rukkydelta(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nope.Xup?
cool
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by kossyablaze(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:
cool
Aii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by Rukkydelta(f): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Aii
Bii
Re: Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation by MsBliss(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dry #yarns

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? / Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl / What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.