Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / . (1951 Views)

'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics} / How To Prepare Afang Soup! / How To Cook The Nigerian Afang Soup (okazi Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: . by CareTaker1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hi, what quantity do you want? and how often would you need it?

sms 08032360289
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
You can get it in Ogoja, Cross River State
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
@caretaker
Thanks, I will contact you, but I intend to buy in bulk first to sell in Lagos/Abuja, then later export to Europe.

@mkmyers45
Thanks. Any exact location in Ogoja and would you happen to have the contacts of anyone around there involved in the business?
Re: . by mkmyers45(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
@op its at ogoja mkt but sadly i've lost my contact but im sure you will get it there.
Re: . by galaxyp: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2012
Hi, In the south south, you can get ukazi leaves from any market around. All you need to do is to locate any Ibo shop in any market of your choice. I used to live in Warri, but now I live in Nice, France. You can make a good business out of it here. Since I came here I have searched for Ukazi and bitter leaves to no avail. I will personally appreciate it if you can export both Ukazi and Bitter leaves to Nice, France.
Re: . by sassyangel1(f): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2012
@ galaxyp,i would really love 2 knw u personally.i render such services.pls contact me via emai;sarahoziabor@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? / Tasty Meals But No Aroma! / Hand Blender/mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.