Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Who Do U Love More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Love More? (1478 Views)

Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
To be sincere. Guys, between ur mom and babe who do u love more, ladies, between ur guy and father who do u love more.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Dyt(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
wat a question
ur choice

once m married, my husband becomes everyth
my fada, my mentor, my frnd, my everyth
dada ll jst get gifts n visits once a wyl
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Dabss(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
victorazy:

To be sincere. Guys, between ur mom and babe who do u love more, ladies, between ur guy and father who do u love more.
what a stūpid question. You should be shot!!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by slimyem: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
^ko le to yen!
@op,each has his/her own space.
There's no point rating the love!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Dyt
Nawa for u o! Ur fada who took care of u? And a guy who has enjoyed multiple ladies before u? Comon, if am ur fada I go disown u.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
oh
so u mean i shld kuku live n marry my fada den
ode
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
U should love him (ur fada) more than ur husband till he leave d earth then u can luv ur hus more than anybody.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
makin my husband my everyth doesnt mean i dont love my dad
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Cuddlemii: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
I love my mom and would always love her more.

After so much consideration, my hatred for men has increased 100% so I think I will just get married to continue the lineage of my family, for procreation and to avert pple from giving me the whole marriage sermon. If not, men are so not worth it. I am surprised I, cuddle who is a lunatic for love and romance can say this but its a harsh reality of life. Women should concentrate more on the love of self development, empowerment and independence because that's loving yourself first. That love of self-growth would come in handy whenever external love fails or breaks you.

1 Like

Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Cuddlemii
Ur d best thing I've ever met on NL, u made my day great, thanks. How can I luv another guy's g/f who later became my wife more than my moda who was my mada from my first breath? Impossible.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Beync(f): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
biko u should'nt compare the two love
one is fatherly love and the other husbanly love. u hav romantic luv 4 ur husband and this is not same for  4 ur fada whom u hav blood rltn with
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
And one suppose be greater
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Bro, dont u have barber shops in your village? sad sad # Just joking undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hahahahaha barber? No we have baba hahahaha
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Cuddlemii: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
victorazy:

@ Cuddlemii
Ur d best thing I've ever met on NL, u made my day great, thanks. How can I luv another guy's g/f who later became my wife more than my moda who was my mada from my first breath? Impossible.

Don't mind human beings and their lack of love for their parents. I remember a fight I had with my best friend back then. She bought PSB for her bf but the day her mom visited them, Jesus is Lord if you see her torn shoe and clothes like a mad woman. She was looking too haggard and unkempt like a mad woman she was even shouting n cussing because it was obvious she was abandoned and uncared for. I remember one aristo man that had account with us then that sent 5,000 to his mom in Ibadan but his numerous babes got nothing less that 150k as they wish. Some people don't get their priorities right, when they get heart broken and thrown out of their matrimonial home its this their parents they run to and their parents would stand by them no matter what. I remember one chick in secondary school that denied her mom is school. So many tales and happenings to show some people disregard their parents or do not care for them.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thank you so much
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Cruddle me, can i smooch u and touch ur yansh?? undecided undecided
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Cuddlemii: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
victorazy:

Thank you so much

How to even know a man that would care for his woman is by mere looking at his mother. Any man that doesn't cater for his mother or abandon her in a detached uncompleted hut or home in the village with bolli and groundnut while he is living large in the city with all manner of luxury, then you can testify to his future and how he would treat his women or wife. btw u r welcome cheesy
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Cuddlemii: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Cruddle me, can i smooch u and touch ur yansh?? undecided undecided

would you do that to your mom? treat me as u would do your mom so i know i am in safe hands tongue wink
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ tellwisdom:
Hey, can't u respect urself? This is my show plz respect urself or!
Re: Who Do U Love More? by claremont(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
My sweet mother, without question.

Why would someone love a girl more than his own mum who bore him for 9 months, and who has expended a vast amount of resources on him all through life?! It makes no sense to me.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
would you do that to your mom? treat me as u would do your mom so i know i am in safe hands  tongue wink

Sweerie,  im sure my dad said the same to her. So lets do our own too wink wink

@ tellwisdom:

shocked shocked And where is the TV?
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
(waiting on Sexkillz)
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mshew chima, she dates anything embarassed embarassed Who is sexhyshitz?? embarassed embarassed

**SPITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSS sad sad**
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshew chima, she dates anything embarassed embarassed Who is sexhyshitz?? embarassed embarassed

**SPITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSS sad sad**

You need to get over your jealousy and insecurity. You will be okay. wink wink
Re: Who Do U Love More? by victorazy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ tellwisdom:

And where is the TV?
Ur Laptop, Desktop, BB or any phone plus Android is my TV so respect urself cuz I spent huge fortune to host it.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Cuddlemii:

How to even know a man that would care for his woman is by mere looking at his mother. Any man that doesn't cater for his mother or abandon her in a detached uncompleted hut or home in the village with bolli and groundnut while he is living large in the city with all manner of luxury, then you can testify to his future and how he would treat his women or wife. btw u r welcome cheesy
my mom tells me this everytime. And i believe it.
Re: Who Do U Love More? by tellwisdom: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
You need to get over your jealousy and insecurity. You will be okay wink wink

Sweerie, Everybody dont like big yansh chicks, but i do wink wink. You shld be loving me more sad sad
Re: Who Do U Love More? by MrsChima1(f): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, Everybody dont like big yansh chicks, but i do wink wink. You shld be loving me more sad sad

No thanks. My husband handles it very well. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy friend gets mad after I told him that I Will Paid For Dinner / Why Are Men So Hard / 38 Facts You Should Know About Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.