Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (152221 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 2:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Pls I need help,I finally fixed push notification on my phone n tried helping a friend with hers...followed the same steps I used in fixing my but got stock sumhow,so I decided to uninstall SAM n reinstall it only for the phone to reboot n show "no sim card installed, insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate iPhone" then when i fixed an mtn sim im able to receive calls n messeges bt cant get to my home screen.it is stuck at emergency calls only with th iphone usb cable....pls Wht do I do next shld I connect to iTunes to activate,or would that require another jailbreaking?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 4:42am On Apr 17, 2012
If U have a valid sim, use it to activate if not, re-jailbreak but unmark install cydia when re-jail breaking and you can then try the SAM thing again.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2012
sun_temi: If U have a valid sim, use it to activate if not, re-jailbreak but unmark install cydia when re-jail breaking and you can then try the SAM thing again.
what if I activate it with the mtn sim since I'm able to receive calls
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by moonraker(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2012
double3: what if I activate it with the mtn sim since I'm able to receive calls

Are u trying to be funny??

How can you activate a phone that isnt factory unlocked with an unsupported carrier??

Unless your phone is factory unlocked, there is no way you can activate using your MTN sim.

Now that you know whats up, slap yourself three times for being dumb!!!! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2012
moonraker:

Are u trying to be funny??

How can you activate a phone that isnt factory unlocked with an unsupported carrier??

Unless your phone is factory unlocked, there is no way you can activate using your MTN sim.

Now that you know whats up, slap yourself three times for being dumb!!!! sad sad sad
lol....was thinking since am able to receive calls n messages it's factory unlocked .(my bad though). So Wht u saying in the north shell z that I'll either fix the sim it came with or do another jailbreak bah??
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by whiskystan: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2012
just find A pro like sun-temi make ehn do am for you b4 u will Bleep up ur expensive phone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2012
whiskystan: just find A pro like sun-temi make ehn do am for you b4 u will Bleep up ur expensive phone
I'm not in lag wld have gladly given it to him...I'm in Owerri n down here u hardly find pple that play around with iPhone,th only tin dem know nah to unlock stollen bb or nokia n fix mp3 music..mstxhewwwwwwwww
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2012
I'll be glad if some one can plzz put me tru the steps needed for the rejailbreaking n th tools I'll need to download. I have a Lil knowledge already just need guidance from fathers like u guys tnxxxxxx....the owner of th phone wan chop my head.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
double3: I'll be glad if some one can plzz put me tru the steps needed for the rejailbreaking n th tools I'll need to download. I have a Lil knowledge already just need guidance from fathers like u guys tnxxxxxx....the owner of th phone wan chop my head.

what is d model of iphone and the ios version?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
double3: I'll be glad if some one can plzz put me tru the steps needed for the rejailbreaking n th tools I'll need to download. I have a Lil knowledge already just need guidance from fathers like u guys tnxxxxxx....the owner of th phone wan chop my head.

Na vampire she be?

double3: I'm not in lag wld have gladly given it to him...I'm in Owerri n down here u hardly find pple that play around with iPhone,th only tin dem know nah to unlock stollen bb or nokia n fix mp3 music..mstxhewwwwwwwww

U be clown!!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
tumababa:

what is d model of iphone and the ios version?
it's an iPhone 3G iOS 4.1 bb 6.15(iPad bb)....
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by double3(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
sun_temi:

Na vampire she be?

U be clown!!!
no be small mata oh!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
This thread is finally on the front page. Thank God.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
sun_temi: This thread is finally on the front page. Thank God.
@ long last... Suntemi.. which package make sense for iOS browsing now?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by ahmedinho1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Really nice apps! Make sense when apps of these qualities are free unlike Blackberry where a mere calculator can be placed in Appworld for $9.45.

Good job brotherman
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by filme007(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
pls can anyone tell me wat apps i can get so i can use my phone remotely from my pc, part of my screen stopped working, so i can't do much typing on it

thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Shawl001(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Guys i need ur help! I lost my iPhone while in the Taxi on my way to school. Al my effort to get it back provd abortive. Pls is there anything i can do to get it bk or may be i can lock so that it wil b useless to d person wu saw it and didnt want to return it. Pls i nid ur replies urgently. Thanks!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^Forget it, it's gone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by favour136: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ipad FOR SELL 16GB PRICE **** . . . . . . . . . 08088265687
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
Shawl001: Guys i need ur help! I lost my iPhone while in the Taxi on my way to school. Al my effort to get it back provd abortive. Pls is there anything i can do to get it bk or may be i can lock so that it wil b useless to d person wu saw it and didnt want to return it. Pls i nid ur replies urgently. Thanks!

Did you enable the Find My iPhone app? If so you can locate your phone by accessing iCloud.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sadyeek(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Some one help me out please, I am trying to create an account with iTunes or what do you guys call it. But I am running into some difficulties, there's a place that asks for credit card, I don't have one. And considering naija factors, I can't get one. So my phone is empty, nothing but just to use to make and recieve calls. I'd appreciate if some one could help me out. Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bonetalk(m): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2012
Pls, can someone enlighten me on ipod touch, i mean how to hack it to receive more applications
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by balogunsam(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2012
@tumababa and all. I used iphone for a few years and then lost touch. I would love to buy an iPhone 4 but i'm really scared of all d gevey issue and d likes. Please advise on things to look out for like iOS,baseband etc when buying a used iPhone 4. Thank you so much for the good job u r all doing here...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:21am On Apr 18, 2012
Since you don't want to have an issue with Gevey then just get yourself a factory unlocked iPhone 4. Then you are good to go.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2012
GBENGA_bonetalk: Pls, can someone enlighten me on ipod touch, i mean how to hack it to receive more applications

You need to first, jailbreak the iPod touch.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Shawl001(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=Bawss1]

Did you enable the Find My iPhone app? If so you can locate your phone by accessing iCloud.
I didnt... So that means its gone 4eva. Oh! I feel like crying/breakn down. Pls like how much can i get iphone4s, factory unlock.guys i stay in abk. Thanks.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2012
balogunsam: @tumababa and all. I used iphone for a few years and then lost touch. I would love to buy an iPhone 4 but i'm really scared of all d gevey issue and d likes. Please advise on things to look out for like iOS,baseband etc when buying a used iPhone 4. Thank you so much for the good job u r all doing here...
sun_temi: Since you don't want to have an issue with Gevey then just get yourself a factory unlocked iPhone 4. Then you are good to go.

Thats my advice too
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2012
Brand new factory unlocked 4s 16Gb is 115k, 32Gb is 135k while the 64Gb is 150k.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2012
ogbeche77:
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mafiacent(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2012
Abeg, wat Gevey chip are u folks using for Mtn
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2012
mafiacent: Abeg, wat Gevey chip are u folks using for Mtn

MTN can be very funny with Gevey, Most Gevey works with it but very hard to get it to work. Infanct, I don't use MTN with Gevey I don't like the wahala.

ogbeche77:

Na that Airtel bb thing I still dey use o. Na him I dey take post sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (111) (Reply)

Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Complete Bible Download Site? / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.