Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? (2965 Views)

10 Herald Ladies Shows To Man They Love When They Are Finally Ready For Marriage / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by fulli16(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
Scash: its d guys dt needs to wipe off d stup!d mentality of thinking any girl dt comes up to dem is either desperate or cheap

actually, dat "stup!d mentality" exist in the gals brain nd not the guyz!!!
tanks!
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'd rather be perpetually single than 'toast' a guy, eyshh
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Aklofs: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'm still waitin 4 d@ lady d@'ll ask me out.She'll tell u what i'd do.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by EejaNla01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
BABE! Has said it all
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by addictiv(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
ibkaye: I'd rather be perpetually single than 'toast' a guy, eyshh
e never reach you for cranium.......
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by adconline(m): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2013
freecocoa: Most times guys "toasted" by ladies end up not taking her serious,they tend to think she is cheap.

If you think I'm wrong,ask around.

Speaking from experience or hearsay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian School Teacher Suspended After Her Nake*d Photos Goes Viral Online / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.