Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? (2960 Views)

10 Herald Ladies Shows To Man They Love When They Are Finally Ready For Marriage / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Blackteeth(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
With simple observation and consideration, one can see that if an average looking guy desires and toasts 10 ladies chosen at random, he may succeed in getting about 3 of the 10 ladies. whether the 3 ladies love him or not is irrelevant here. But if an average looking lady desires and toasts 10 guys chosen at random, she would definitely get about 8 of the 10 guys. Whether the 8 guys love her or not is also irrelevant here too. At least she got whom she wanted. So why are some ladies still single and frustrated when its very much easier for them to get any man they toast? And why are ladies scared of toasting a man when there is no record of men insulting ladies who toast them? Unlike the heap of records of ladies insulting male toasters. Ladies would say its because the society banned them from toasting guys, but again if an average looking lady toasts 10 guys who believes a lady should not toast guys, I bet the lady would still get about 6 of these 10 guys. So what are we talking about?
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by claremont(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
In Europe and other civilised countries, it is not strange to find that ladies actually "toast" men. I doubt if there is any guy who lives/works in Europe who hasn't been approached by a lady at least once. In Africa, our cave-men cultural practices inculcates into the psyche of the average African lady that she cheapens herself by "toasting" a guy.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by mcnepow(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
claremont:

In Europe and other civilised countries, it is not strange to find that ladies actually "toast" men. I doubt if there is any guy who lives/works in Europe who hasn't been approached by a lady at least once. In Africa, our cave-men cultural practices inculcates into the psyche of the average African lady that she cheapens herself by "toasting" a guy.
Since our cultural practice is against it, I,ld recommend that the ladies 'get closer' to a male they like, give him 'little green lights' and then he would do the toasting. This saves them the feeling of been socalled cheap ~My 1kobo.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
Most times guys "toasted" by ladies end up not taking her serious,they tend to think she is cheap.

If you think I'm wrong,ask around.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Dabss(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Most times guys "toasted" by ladies end up not taking her serious,they tend to think she is cheap.

typical 9ja mentality
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Scash(f): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
its d guys dt needs to wipe off d stup!d mentality of thinking any girl dt comes up to dem is either desperate or cheap
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Scash(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
its d guys dt needs to wipe off d stup!d mentality of thinking any girl dt comes up to dem is either desperate or cheap
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Blackteeth(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
The guy may call her cheap at the start, but at the long run he would be amazed when he sees something different. I bet the guy will fully respect the lady afterwards for her display of courage.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by gaddafe(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Dem say, dem say. Have you tried it once?
When i was serving i knew a female corper who toasted one male corper. They started dating. A year after our service, the male corper asked the female corper for marriage, she refused. The reason was because she had someone else, but my guy been ready.

I even know of a prominent MOG whose wife toasted him before they eventually got married. You will even know him if i mention his name here.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Basics007: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

Exactly what i've in mind. The guy will probably end up toying with her emotion in the long run
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Tosinville(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
You all know, 80% of Nigerian girls are ajepako(s) so if they walk up to a guy & approach him even though they ve the courage, they'll end up not gaining material thing frm the relationship so they'd rather relax & wait for any guy to come over and do the toasting so that they can know how to bill the guy in the rltnship with their ~na u kuku dey look 4 wife~ mentality. Anyway i no blame 'em na poverty.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2012
You all know, 80% of Nigerian girls are ajepako(s) so if they walk up to a guy & approach him even though they ve the courage, they'll end up not gaining material thing frm the relationship so they'd rather relax & wait for any guy to come over and do the toasting so that they can know how to bill the guy in the rltnship with their ~na u kuku dey look 4 wife~ mentality. Anyway i no blame 'em na poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by MissyB3(f): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
It's the good old way or nothing. . . Missy is to be wooed, not the other way round.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
Missy_B:

It's the good old way or nothing. . . Missy is to be wooed, not the other way round.
Some people just don't get it. undecided
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by pato405(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
nice post, ladies pls start d toasting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

where is miss cuddlemii? i'v been waiting for that cute damsel to com toast me !

i'll accept sharp sharp! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
This is damn funny, i can imagine a lady toasting, men i go run, i will think maybe there is somebody that want to set me up lol

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
gaddafe:

Dem say, dem say. Have you tried it once?
When i was serving i knew a female corper who toasted one male corper. They started dating. A year after our service, the male corper asked the female corper for marriage, she refused. The reason was because she had someone else, but my guy been ready.

I even know of a prominent MOG whose wife toasted him before they eventually got married. You will even know him if i mention his name here.
Which "dem say dem say"? As if you don't know how most of your naija brothers reason.

I don't have to ask a guy out before I cam write what I did,I give green light and the few times I did my intentions were misinterpreted often than not,though I've asked a guy out before but I was lucky he was mature enough to politely tell me he was in a relationship and won't mind being my friend,though with the way we almost went he would have ended up dating me if i pressed further, thereby making me the other woman whom i know he wouldn't love,i decided to be friends and we are still friends till date(nothing else for reals).

I remember one hediot(he is)I gave green light,he wanted to get into my pant minutes after I said "yes"to going out with him,he changed instantly when I refused saying"what were you thinking flirting with me then?"Imagine,I pity myself that day sha. I know girls who have been treated as trash just cos they did the talking to,some of the guys even expect you to start playing the role of the man since you have the balls to do the asking out (fact).

I'm not saying there are no guys who wouldn't appreciate a lady asking them out,there are,but its one in a million chances,majority will not take the lady serious as far as naija is concerned and you know this. Some are already affirming this on this thread sef.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by INAHJOSEP(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
@ odiero, haahahaahaha
Y run?
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Chnges(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sometimes we reason through our anus and pass feaces with our mouth.

How can you practise that in Naija where the guys always think that women that induldge in such art are cheap & dumped/over used??

Was this topic created to criticize our Naija babes or to encourage them
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by SAFO(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

Sometimes we reason through our anus and pass feaces with our mouth.

How can you practise that in Naija where the guys always think that women that induldge in such art are cheap & dumped/over used??

Was this topic created to criticize our Naija babes or to encourage them

I think it was created to help our girls overcome this antiquated philosophy.

Na 2012 the world go end and Naija girls still no go toast. SMH
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by newmusic: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2012
Naija girls have been wooing guys for long and still doing it. If you are hot, cool and friendly, any girl that has feelings for you will approach you.

Igbo girls are more open when it comes to that level but yoruba, i rest my case.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by BABE3: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

I think not. You're not doing the toasting the right way.

Some people no get shame. When you toast a guy, and he shows no interest, what do you do? YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE. Leave him the french alone. Him regretting you should be his loss right? (. . . that's if you're that "special"wink

If after several failed attempt(s), you keep going after him. . . . you automatically become a nuisance and stalker. That's stratum where guys start to think you're cheap!

Also, what I've noticed is that females don't take rejection from guys lightly.  grin I've heard stories of babes threatening to kill the dudes that rejected their "offers". lol

Oh well.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2012
Men don't go after girls just like that. A man who wants something serious with a girl, before he goes to her, he must have asked around about her.

So if a lady decides to grow some balls, she had better act the same way. Use style take ask about the boy. Style my dear, make e nor be say before the girl go chat the boy up, he don already hear say she dey gbadun am.

Everything requires strategy and maturity. The girl must be mature and the man must be more "maturer". wink
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by MrsChima1(f): 1:16am On Feb 12, 2012
Some women aren't hunters and some women are hunters.  Different strokes for different folks.  

Not all women will chase men around like a Hot dog in heat, but many will wait patiently for that man to come even if she doesn't meet the man of her dreams.  

Some women who have low self esteem will experience harsh rejection because they already feel they aren't worthy but a man rejecting them confirmed their personal opinion of self.  

Patience and being realistic in toasting is the best way to go on both sides.  Some people have strange notions of what their relationship should be instead of letting it be.  

Many will hunt and find the worst prey and many will hunt and find the best prey.  It is the matter of knowing what you want, being honest about what you want, and embracing the compatibility of the individual that you want.  

Toasting is easy, but selection is difficult for most.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by freecocoa(f): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2012
BABE!welcome I see you,sweerry truss mi most guys over here don't even say no,they accept and then treat the lady like trash,besides I wasn't talking about me. What you quoted was more like a general statement,you might wanna read my 2nd post.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by InkedNerd(f): 1:43am On Feb 12, 2012
@OP: If we could easily get any guy we wanted, I'd be married to each and every guy that I have been attracted to or shown interest in. For the most part, claremont has given you a bit of insight to your question.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by BABE3: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2012
freecocoa:

BABE!welcome I see you,sweerry truss mi most guys over here don't even say no,they accept and then treat the lady like trash,besides I wasn't talking about me. What you quoted was more like a general statement,you might wanna read my 2nd post.

Yh. I wasn't referring my post to "you" asin "freecocoa". I was talking in general.

Hm. Well, in that case, those guys are jerks.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by freecocoa(f): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2012
^okies,yeah some jerks they are.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by henryhemon(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
@frecocoa,i wish u can toast me.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
Yeah Ladies can easily get any man they toast, thats if they want flings or one day stand :Pand not steady relationship, A lady shud wait to be toasted.
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by makelove2m(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
victorian: Yeah Ladies can easily get any man they toast, thats if they want flings or one day stand :Pand not steady relationship, A lady shud wait to be toasted.

I disagree with this, If one see what she wants, just go for it, delay is dangerous, Is either positive or negative, everyone that you likes may not like you, either ways, so go for what you want and stop pretending....patience dogs this time eat the worst bone ever. I encourage girls to immediately stop dieing in silence, ASK THAT IT SHALL BE GIVING!!!!
Re: Why Can't Ladies Realize They Can Easily Get Any Man They Toast? by fulli16(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
freecocoa: Most times guys "toasted" by ladies end up not taking her serious,they tend to think she is cheap.

u are wrong...infact, very wrong

a girl 1ce told me bout her feelings 4 me...and i still love her 4 her courage till 2mao!!!(even doh we r no longer dating)
girls need 2 stop limiting themselves with such thought!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help I'm In Trouble / Christian School Teacher Suspended After Her Nake*d Photos Goes Viral Online / Is It Right For My Mum To Stop Me From Marrying Him Because He Is Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.