Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! (1804 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / . / Money Only Impress Lazy Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by charlsecy4(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
A female friend of mine told me about her friend who is dating a guy. She said:

The girl has been going out with the guy since she was in school. And they hope to marry. The guy is the first born in his family and shoulders some family responsibility.

The girl is like complaining that the guy is not giving her enough attention in terms of MATERIAL ITEMS and MONEY. When she was in school, the guy would visit her with some provisions, and would give her money only when she requested it. The guy would not, on his own discretion, give the girl money. If the girl didn't indicate she needed money, the guy would likely give her nothing.

The girl is worried, as she feels the guy places too much emphasis on his providing for his family, neglecting her materially, except when she indicates she needs something.

What do you people think about this condition?
Thanks.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Flashaldrin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
Has the guy married her?? Doesnt she have parents to cater for her, the guy na her papa?? Smh!!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2012
Is he her father?
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Blackteeth(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
Since when did a girlfriend become a monthly pay job?

Girlfriend wanted.
Qualification: dazzling looks and nice character.
Salary: N50,000 per month plus allowances.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
what has the girl given the guy since they started dating except for punny angry angry angry angry

that girl is a liability, simple
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Tosinville(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
Typical naija girl.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Mavor: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
9ja girls are blood-sucking vampire bit<hes
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by claremont(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
Gold digger! grin
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2012
Gold-digger!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
aguiyi:

what has the girl given the guy since they started dating except for punny angry angry angry angry

that girl is a liability, simple
These are the kind of girls that give womanhood a bad name, after dem go dey claim equality. If I am to be solely responsible for your upkeep and mine biatch we aint equal. Damn!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
charlsecy4:

The girl has been going out with the guy since she was in school. And they hope to marry. The guy is the first born in his family and shoulders some family responsibility.

The girl is like complaining that the guy is not giving her enough attention in terms of MATERIAL ITEMS and MONEY. When she was in school, the guy would visit her with some provisions, and would give her money only when she requested it. The guy would not, on his own discretion, give the girl money. If the girl didn't indicate she needed money, the guy would likely give her nothing.

The girl is worried, as she feels the guy places too much emphasis on his providing for his family, neglecting her materially, except when she indicates she needs something.

Thanks.
I think the skank should shut up and learn how to raise bugging issues with her future husband and work towards a solution. Money plays a vital role in marriage, if they are having money problems now it's best they stop talking about marriage. These things become exacerbated when the ''I dos'' are said.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2012
The girl is a criminal,she's even lucky he gives her when she asks,what if he says he doesn't have nko?she'll quit I guess,what an ungrateful biatch.

Come to think of it sef,it is not when you need money that it should be given to you especially when you asked?abi someone will just be throwing money your way everyday when he doesn't know what you use it for,when you are not yet legally his responsibility.

They are not yet married and if she wants him to be giving her money recklessly,she had better talked to him and see if it will still work out between them
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

The girl is a criminal,she's even lucky he gives her when she asks,what if he says he doesn't have nko?she'll quit I guess,what an ungrateful biatch.

Come to think of it sef,it is not when you need money that it should be given to you especially when you asked?abi someone will just be throwing money your way everyday when he doesn't know what you use it for,when you are not yet legally his responsibility.

They are not yet married and[b] if she wants him to be giving her money recklessly,she had better talked to him and see if it will still work out between them [/b]
even after marriage she is not surposed to be a drain pipe but a help mate
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by TroyJay(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
The girl is a lopsided selfish bit[i]c[/i]h. . . wink This is an Elimination Method. Any girl that thinks like this should be eliminated from the list of "prospective wife"

Why would she expect a guy with such burdens to lavish money on her if she doesnt need it? He even gives her when she is in need, and she aint happy? O Mi Gosh. undecided
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

They are not yet married and if she wants him to be giving her money recklessly,she had better talked to him and see if it will still work out between them
I tire for these women, I can bet my kidney stone that she owns a BB, the way the majority of girls reason these days is disgusting. She must be used to aristos and the only reason she's rolling with this guy is because of promised marriage. So in her mind now, he should review his commitments to his family so she can pay for BIS. Damn!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
charlsecy4:

Thanks.

where was she when that same family was creating the man she wants to marry today? He shld now abandon that family so she can sink her claws in his finances? Shame!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by iice(f): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
davidylan:

Is he her father?
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
The gal is being childish. He gives her when she asks. That's a plus for him. As long as he is also meeting her emotional needs methinks she should go and count her blessings.
The guy seems like a responsible man to me. He thinks of everyone.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
aguiyi:

even after marriage she is not surposed to be a drain pipe but a help mate
I'm not saying she is supposed to sit back and get whatever she wants,I'm just saying its best they talk about it to know if they can still go ahead with each other to avoid problems tomorrow.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm not saying she is supposed to sit back and get whatever she wants,I'm just saying its best they talk about it to know if they can still go ahead with each other to avoid problems tomorrow.
cool
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Wislet(f): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2012
BOYFRIEND GIVING U MONEY, instead of THINKING OF A WAY TO GET A JOB TO HELP HIM REDUCE THE BLOOD PRESSURE, knowing he is shouldering a lot of responsibilities!

Show that friend this page, and let her learn-if she wants to have a husband that will live long for her.
Annoying.
I neva collect ordinary recharge card, na for a man to shoulder my responsibilities-when i'm nt yet his wife!

If u love that man, get a job! Minimize bugging him for anything. Let him enjoy his youth and not grow old fast!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by born2boink(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Nigeria girls at it again, they will never seems to amaze me,
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by TroyJay(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
BOYFRIEND GIVING U MONEY, instead of THINKING OF A WAY TO GET A JOB TO HELP HIM REDUCE THE BLOOD PRESSURE, knowing he is shouldering a lot of responsibilities!

Show that friend this page, and let her learn-if she wants to have a husband that will live long for her.
Annoying.
[size=18pt]I neva collect ordinary recharge card[/size], na for a man to shoulder my responsibilities-when i'm nt yet his wife!

If u love that man, get a job! Minimize bugging him for anything. Let him enjoy his youth and not grow old fast!
Passing and whistling. . .
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Wislet(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
Also, hope the people he's shouldering their responsibilities aren't able-bodied, grown men too lazy to work hard.
If so, he had better quit spoon-feeding them and think of his future family.
If it is kids, no problem.

A man- even a first born, needs to breathe.
It is not a curse to be one.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Wislet(f): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

Passing and whistling. . .
kid mentality that thinks everyone needs something from u.
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by TroyJay(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
Wislet:

kid mentality that thinks everyone needs something from u.
Whistling?
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Wislet(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
TroyJay:

Whistling?
sharap dia grin see im teeth angry grin
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by kelz88(f): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2012
I have no sympathy for the guy. He should've corrected this bullsh!t on day one. When will guys learn??
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2012
Enough is enough!! I have been missing out in all of the fun.

I will venture out to find me a Nigerian man today!! Tuition prices no be joke o!
Re: He Gives Her Money Only And Only When She Requests It! by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Enough is enough!! I have been missing out in all of the fun.

I will venture out to find me a Nigerian man today!! Tuition prices no be joke o!
Mschew, you're talking tuition, tuition? Baby many will cover tuition/accommodation/wardrobe/whtever your brain can conjure and you want to sell yourself short with mere tuition fees. You better go for coaching for experienced chics, some girls just know how to hunt for such men.

(1) (Reply)

She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. / Big Question That Many Women Ask. / Should I Nail Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.