Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Echoes Of Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Echoes Of Valentine (807 Views)

The Story Of Valentine..... / L / An Assessment Of Valentine's Day 2012 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Echoes Of Valentine by geemeshin(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2012
You can't run from who you are. No matter how far or how fast you go, to the ends of the earth and back again, the shadow of your past is always just one step behind. I tried to outrun it; changed my name, disappeared, thought i could leave everything behind. And here i am, right back in the mess, such is life!!. I always thought maybe the best way to keep people close to you safe is to walk away, the veracity i can't confirm though. Guess i'm on a fast track and need to bring you up to date.

My name is Valentine and my buddies call me lover-boy. 'Valentine' is a name i chose few years ago when i decided to change my name but the attribute 'lover-boy' has been with me all my life. I grew up handsome and loved by all especially by the women folks, most boys wished to be in my shoes. As a kid, i used to hear stories of how some ladies usually kissed me beyond normal when they carry 'baby Val' or even caressed sensitive parts of my body.

Mum really had a hard time shielding me from 'predators' but i found myself moving in same direction as i grew, ::::visit our blog or facebook page for more::::,

(1) (Reply)

Men And The Fear Of Homosexuality / i / Does She Really Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.