Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerian Girls Like Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Like Money? (2405 Views)

She Doesn't Like Money, But She Likes Awoof. / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Igbo girls too like money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
I dont understand when Nigerian men complain about Nigerian girls like money

arent Nigerian men and women the product of the Nigerian society==the over reliance on money  angry

Nigerian men are known to be crooks worldwide, they can do anything for money legally and illegaly

so Nigerian women are no different. .we are all Nigerians-money chasers

this does not mean I support the bad things Nigerian girls do for money
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Onila, is ur brother a ritualist?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
na its your brother who is
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nigerian men are known to be
crooks worldwide, they can do
anything for money legally and
illegaly

^^whr did u get ur statistics from? thats why i ask is ur brother a ritualist or 419?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
we know what am trying explain on this thread. stop trying to act dumb n fuc-k off from my thread angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Crapz
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
u r not nice
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Mavor: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
You are one sick bit<h!!! Probably an ugly lesbian
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
^lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
Mavor:

am saying the truth typical insultive naija man
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by henryhemon(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
@townsville,
He's saying the gospel n muslim truth joor.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^An optician need to recommend a goggle 4 u before u lost ur vision entirely, its tosin.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by chelseabmw(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Girls Sucks
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
i pity them embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
pity who?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Mavor: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
No guy is giving you anything tomorrow for vals abi? no chocolate, no blackberry porsche, no popcorn at silverbird, no house at lekki. you wanna know why? Cos you're a feminist ugly fu<k!!!!!!!!!!! Pele ooo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
Mavor:

No guy is giving you anything tomorrow for vals abi? no chocolate, no blackberry porsche, no popcorn at silverbird, no house at lekki. you wanna know why? Cos you're a feminist ugly fu<k!!!!!!!!!!! Pele ooo.

how am i a feminist
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Mavor: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
Look at all your 9ja men bashing threads. Don't understand what your problem is. Every single day, one silly thread from you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Mavor:

Look at all your 9ja men bashing threads. Don't understand what your problem is. Every single day, one silly thread from you.

but am not bashing Nigerian men on this thread
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
:p
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by bekay911(f): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
D return of onila
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Njgirl1: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
onila our own female lefulefu, as a patriotic nigerian, i should scold u, but since dudes lyk lefu has turned nl to a 9ja gal bashing site, sis more grease to ur elbow.
Together lets shame ourselves in the eyes of d world and entertain them with our lack of dignity.
From brothers who take pride in dissing sisters, to jand dweller who diss 9ja, more grease to ur elbows lets give racists d upper hand by doing to ourselves what they should do 2 us, lets make them sit behind their computer screens and laugh their arses out at d black race, at 9ja and at africa. Each tym i go tru threads on nl romance section, i bend my head in shame especialy when i read lefus, mr corks or 190s thread, where brothers diss sisters 4geting they are dissing their unborn daughters, y'al should bend ur heads in shame.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nj girl:

onila our own female lefulefu, as a patriotic nigerian, i should scold u, but since dudes lyk lefu has turned nl to a 9ja gal bashing site, sis more grease to ur elbow.
Together lets shame ourselves in the eyes of d world and entertain them with our lack of dignity.
From brothers who take pride in dissing sisters, to jand dweller who diss 9ja, more grease to ur elbows lets give racists d upper hand by doing to ourselves what they should do 2 us, lets make them sit behind their computer screens and laugh their arses out at d black race, at 9ja and at africa. Each tym i go tru threads on nl romance section, i bend my head in shame especialy when i read lefus, mr corks or 190s thread, where brothers diss sisters 4geting they are dissing their unborn daughters, y'al should bend ur heads in shame.

this thread wasnt meant to bash nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by drnoel: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
am not surprised at all to see such coming 4rm Onila
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by RealTreas(f): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Who nor like money.next
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by decode55(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2012
Mavor:

im beginning 2 think this is true, Onila u be ugly lesb-ian?
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by bekay911(f): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Killz3(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Money? I like money, you like money, we all like money, Nigerian girls like money, people of all Nationalities like money! What should be guarded against irrespective of tribe, gender, or Nationality is "The LOVE of Money".
It is an Individual responsibility to guard your heart against losing all moral senses as regards money, thereby loving it more than you even love yourself. You'll run into unprecedented problems with friends, family and even your own self as a result of your selfish craving for money.

The phrase Nigerian Girls Love Money is not only wrong, but insulting as well. You dont collectively blame "girls" for the foolishness and senselessness of one girl, or some girls. They chose to LOVE money, they chose to worship money, they chose to give their life for money and everything money can buy. . . But they keep forgetting something: Even the richest man on earth wants MORE MONEY! When you become a slave of money, you keep wanting more and more. Some have cultivated self control, disciplined themselves and put the desires of the flesh in the proper places. When you collectively group these set of people or "girls" when referring to those who are slaves to money, it's quintessentially unfair. To be fair, majority have fallen into the snare of money, therefore, i personally think that the focus should be on the minority that refrain from loving money. They should be celebrated. Let the world know that there are still people, Nigerians, male and female who regard themselves and their values when it comes to MONEY!

Think positive. . . All hope is not lost. And to those maintaining their unselfish stand and determination not to be counted among the majority, this is for you: kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by tellwisdom: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Any need for this long stories man?? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by Tosinville(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
I tire o!
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by IZUKWU(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
The truth is that our society is very materialistic. Mr kills ,now i prefer this version of you. No cursing and grading of posts.
Re: Nigerian Girls Like Money? by onila(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
IZUKWU:

The truth is that our society is very materialistic. Mr kills ,now i prefer this version of you. No cursing and grading of posts.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's It About A Shy Guy That Turns U Babes Off / The Mr Valentine Challenge (shortlist) / The Best Commedian Wedding Of Our Times.see Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.