Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Igbo girls too like money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo girls too like money. (3154 Views)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo girls too like money. by mkbell35: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
Igbo girls too like money.
[size=12pt][/size]
Are you Igbo woman or lady?
Do you force your husband or your Boy friend to get you money come rain or sunshine?
Are you a parasite?
Are you just a taker?
or Piss taker?
Then if you aren't one of the above then make a positive comment to protect nigeria ladies/women.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by kelz88(f): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2012
Na who send you message?! You be mumu nau.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
Where's Sexkills? This dumpster is large enough to accommodate his discombobulated bullshitology grammars.

Op you happens to be what my grandma would call onyi iala.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by mkbell35: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2012
kelz88:

Na who send you message?! You be mumu nau.
We like to hear your advise to help respect Nigeria ladies like you.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Afam4eva(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2012
Why are you dating a married lady?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2012
Poster I feel like screen-slapping you for posting dis nonsense,Are u demented? Or are u jus plain stupiddd.U dere dating a married woman and d mamalet is doing a fine job stringing u along d MAGA,den d next step u take is to come on a forum to tell d public ur brain is on standby abi? MsteEeeeeew
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by IZUKWU(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster I feel like screen-slapping you for posting dis nonsense,Are u demented? Or are u jus plain stupiddd.U dere dating a married woman and d mamalet is doing a fine job stringing u along d MAGA,den d next step u take is to come on a forum to tell d public ur brain is on standby abi? MsteEeeeeew
maybe he needs a brain upgrade. Poster , this is a relationship from hell. Flee for your life. . .
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
You sound like a fool. U should read wat u just wrote. Its men like u that misuse other people's wives and turn around to call them all kinds of names. She sef! Kai!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by mkbell35: 1:07am On Feb 13, 2012
No! She is not a married woman; she has just made it known of her intention that she wants to marry a guy she knows when she was a teen. sad
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2012
And you had to open a thread? You are a what? A big fat pitiably lopsided discombobulated fool! You must be suffering from mental halitosis. . . Nonsense!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 13, 2012
@ op ok I see so she is abt getting married. Well in that case u guys should enjoy yourselves.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by born2boink(m): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2012
The name igbo names in general means money, igbo sells woman for marriages and price varies according to education level and beauty but the igbo men are king of ritual,419s and arm robbery and most of them engage in this when they are to getting married because the cheapest igbo woman to marry goes for 500, 000 naira
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by born2boink(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2012
Igbo meaning in english is money
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by born2boink(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by born2boink(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2012
The name igbo names in general means money, igbo sells woman for marriages and price varies according to education level and beauty but the igbo men are king of ritual,419s and arm robbery and most of them engage in this when they are to getting married because the cheapest igbo woman to marry goes for 500, 000 naira
This is the dumbest statement i read all weekend. . . +2000. . . For being so dumb!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Goldieluks: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2012
Lmao@ topic.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Chnges(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2012
*fuming*

@OP these comments should be enough for you. If you need more, holla @ me.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2012
Sincerely, the OP is absolutely right. How cn a girl lied to her parent in the village that she's bout to start a business in lagos & end up relocating to prostitute herself for money, what sort of business is that?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2012
What is this
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Chnges(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

Sincerely, the OP is absolutely right. How cn a girl lied to her parent in the village that she's bout to start a business in lagos & end up relocating to LovePeddler herself for money, what sort of business is that?
and what the hell are you doing in a brothel home
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2012
^^Changes bro, do u live in the rural area like sapele? so u think u can only see prostitute in the brothel? pls change ur location abeg
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2012
True confession, they do, but other tribes have become even more money-conscious now,
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

Sincerely, the OP is absolutely right. How cn a girl lied to her parent in the village that she's bout to start a business in lagos & end up relocating to LovePeddler herself for money, what sort of business is that? 
Bullshit!
Are you trying to be funny? Let me know how to compartmentalize this dumb of the dumber of the dumbest jokes!

Now, from that rubbish you wrote up there, a casual observer will conclude that
All igbo girls are village girls.
All igbo girls in lagos are peddlers
All igbo girls who left the village, did so for the sake of starting a business

Now dont go diplomatic on me. . . You used the word Absolutely right! That means you agree with an idiotic comment. Now explain your own comment, cos i'm finding it hard to decide the most idiotic comment between yours and that of the OP!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Chnges(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

^^Changes bro, do u live in the rural area like sapele? so u think u can only see LovePeddler in the brothel? pls change ur location abeg

i don't reckon the relationship btwn my location and the question. Only an ill minded fellow can take it for a baite.

So, answer my question or talk to the hands.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz

Bro, why stucking me up & down this section when u aint a gay?LOL besides, do i look like comedian i go dye to u? man, i'm telling u the real facts about most igbo girls i know then u are replying back with nonsense, what did u eat last night before going to bed?
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

Killz

Bro, why stucking me up & down this section when u aint a gay?LOL besides, do i look like comedian i go dye to u? man, i'm telling u the real facts about most igbo girls i know then u are replying back with nonsense, what did u eat last night before going to bed?
So anyone that asks you why you make dumb comments is a gay? SMH! You must really be feeling fly! Well, for tactically evading the questions, you are a what? A DUMB FOOL!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2012
Changes bro, if you know aint no dullard then you'll know that prostitutes don't trade themselves in the brothel alone & the way u ask that question seems like ur location is affecting ur way of reasoning thats y u really need to relocate fast pls.
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2012
Real facts? What Real facts? Dumb arse tribal bigot!
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Tosinville(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz

Any man that stucks me on here is simply a gay just like u that chew dicks at night to satisfy ur sexual feelings, anyway you look gay with ur faded light skin colour of yours LOL
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Chnges(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2012
Tosinville:

Changes bro, if you know aint no dullard then you'll know that LovePeddlers don't trade themselves in the brothel alone & the way u ask that question seems like ur location is affecting ur way of reasoning thats y u really need to relocate fast pls.
woah woah woah *smiles*

Still not getting the question?? *bends to hear from him*

Right! So tell me, how did you escaped from that hospital? *with a big grin*
Re: Igbo girls too like money. by Killz3(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2012
Killz

Any man that [size=15pt]stucks[/size] me on here is simply a gay just like u that chew Joysticks at night to satisfy ur intimate feelings, anyway you look gay with ur faded light skin colour of yours LOL
You are a discombobulated idiotic loafer! So you expect to make moronic cretinous statements and go scot free? Now you are attacking my skin color? That makes you a FOOL! Defend your st[i]u[/i]pid comments like the half man that you are or you shut tha fcck up when you dont understand what you are about typing. . . Idi[i]o[/i]t!

And again, the word stucks does not exist. . . You meant Stalks? Fool! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! / I Just Want To Be With A Man / What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.