Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Valentine Is Ungodly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is Ungodly? (745 Views)

Valentine Is Overrated! / Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo / Ungodly S.ex Can Destroy Your God Given Virtues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Is Ungodly? by chimuchi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
i saw it on afternysc argued that val has pagan origin and it got me confused. should xtians partake in something dedicated to roman god of fertility? undecided
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by drnoel: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
yea thats right
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by chimuchi(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
so how come millions of people are following d multitude to do evil? undecided
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by chimuchi(f): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
[size=28pt]hmm?[/size]
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by born2boink(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
chimuchi:

[size=28pt]hmm?[/size]
Valentine is of God because Bible says LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR As Yourself and Valentine as been dedicated for Love Day, It is not war or terrorist day, even boko haram is sharing love at the moment ,

Even if you show up,I will make love with you and not war
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by MrCork17: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2012
chimuchi:

i saw it on afternysc argued that val has pagan origin and it got me confused. should xtians partake in something dedicated to roman god of fertility?  undecided

Chimpi. SO valentine is unGodly becoz u cant find a man? undecided
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 15, 2012
Oh my. . . Cork is mean lmao
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by MrsChima1(f): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2012
Valentine Day is ungodly.
Re: Valentine Is Ungodly? by InkedNerd(f): 3:01am On Feb 15, 2012
chimuchi:

i saw it on afternysc argued that val has pagan origin and it got me confused. should xtians partake in something dedicated to roman god of fertility? undecided

Yes, it is of pagan origins just as Christmas is as well. If people would actually do some real research on these holidays that they stupidly worship and follow, they'd know that but sadly, no one ever wants to question o challenge the status quo when it comes to such matter. Many prefer to disregard it and act as though what they've been taught as children is the truth. For example, in many parts of the world, school children have been taught taught that long ago that people within western civilization from the third century and onward thought the world was flat when in actuality, that wasn't the case.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love: / How To Change Status From Girlfriend To Wife / Serial Dating.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.