Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit (7116 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / APC Angry With Ohanaeze Over Jonathan’s Endorsement / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2012
Ojukwu’s wife flays Ohanaeze over late visit

ENUGU—WIFE of late former Biafran leader, Mrs Bianca Ojukwu, yesterday expressed disappointment with the apex Igbo social cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo,  over its inability to pay condolence visit to the family of the late Igbo leader since his demise.

Bianca made her feelings known when the Conference of Democratic Scholars, CODES, and members of Ohanaeze Ndigbo visited her in Enugu to inform her that a colloquim on the Ahiara Declaration in memory of Dim Chukwemeka Ojukwu would take place at Ahiara Mbaise, Imo State, on  February 17, 2012.

She said it was also unfortunate that Ohanaeze also failed to visit her husband while he was in a London Hospital, despite the fact that he was their member.

On the Ahiara Declaration Document, she disclosed that it did not need to be upgraded or refreshed, insisting that it had continued to remain as fresh as it was in 1967.

According to the former Beauty Queen, the document was for determination of hope not just for the Biafra but also for the black man anywhere in the world.

The document, she added, would be useful for any government that wanted to succeed and impact positively on the lives of the people. Bianca therefore described the proposed colloquium as a laudable development.

Earlier, the leader of the delegation, Prof Uzodinma Nwala had told Bianca that the forthcoming event was one of the ways they felt they could pay tribute to their late leader.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/ojukwus-wife-flays-ohanaeze-over-late-visit/
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2012
Its really unfortunate that those in charge of the burial of this Igbo son were no where to be found during his trying times at the London Hospital. That is a lesson for all to imbibe.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2012
Mod watch it angry angry angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Eltonluigi(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Its really unfortunate that those in charge of the burial of this Igbo son were no where to be found during his trying times at the London Hospital. That is a lesson for all to imbibe.
So you expect the whole Igbo community or Ohanaeze fly to London just to see a sick man at a hospital, where they do that at ?Smh
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2012
Eltonluigi:

So you expect the whole Igbo community or  Ohanaeze fly to London just to see a sick man at a hospital, where they do that at ?Smh

Me think u should channel that question of urs to the warlord's wife that accused them. representatives of Ohaneze to me would have gone a long way
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2012
@Muki

got ur message and well understood however i find my title much more appealing to what u just given it.

OHANAEZE U GOOF - BIANCA OJUKWU.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Basics007: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2012
This thread is going to be bloody *sit back relax*
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2012
^^^^
Dont worry, it wont. we are on watch. wink wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Eltonluigi(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Me think u should channel that question of urs to the warlord's wife that accused them. representatives of Ohaneze to me would have gone a long way
That would have been a long shot anyway.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2012
And once more, the true nature of Ndigbo is showing. . . .

Ohaneze never visited their King and Leader while he was on his dying bed in London, but now that he is dead, they have congregated and are trying to use his death/burial to seek relevance.

Colloquium on the Ahiara declaration to achieve what biko nu?!

Why is Bianca allowing these vultures feast on her husbands corpse?!

If I were her, I would bar all these charlatants from his burial and darn them all to hell. Massob, Ohaneze, Biafran Zionist movement, Eastern Governors forum and all other such associations are nothing but a bunch of idiots with titles and walking sticks.  angry

Little wonder we have never been able to make any real progress as a people, when we are surrounded by psychophants and praise-singers.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2012
Eltonluigi:

That would have been a long shot anyway.

Great, u are thinking better now.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Eltonluigi(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2012
^^^^ I take that as a compliment.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by feelamong(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Well done Bianca!!!!!

I think you should not allow those Clowns come even near ur hubby's body, They are a bunch of blood sucking clowns, who are only after where they wuill get contracts in Abj,

BTW how many times have the so called Ohaneze even stood by the average Igbo man whenever they are displaced or made to suffer for no fault of theirs,

Infact I will be there at the burial myself with all my men,,, Any 'Oha' I see there talk less of 'Neze' would hear it from us, Bunch of Nimcop*****
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2012
Wait and see
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by anataala: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2012
no political structure, money worshippers? bianca ur husband is one out of millions
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2012
Eltonluigi:

^^^^ I take that as a compliment.

I apologise if i hurt u. not my intention. wink wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by sheyguy: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2012
Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit
Hmmm . . .
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by anonimi: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

She said it was also unfortunate that Ohanaeze also failed to visit her husband while he was in a London Hospital, despite the fact that he was their member.

I am sure it would have been much easier to visit him often if he were hospitalized in Nigeria or better still in the East.
The more reason why all these elite and politicians (including Bianca and the late Dim) should enact policies to promote not only superb health infrastructures in Nigeria but also worthwhile comparative remuneration for home based health practitioners instead of simply allocating all the budget to themselves and their plenty white elephant projects.

[size=13pt]2012 - Year of VIGILANCE for Victory (V4V)[/size]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2012
sheyguy:

Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit
Hmmm . . .

Na muki title be that ooo. she no gree make i give it my own oooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by sheyguy: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

Na muki title be that ooo. she no gree make i give it my own oooo
that is my reply to the topic of discussion. Few day back, this same Ohaneze tried to score a cheap point on SLS N100m donation and i criticized them for their inactivity/misplacement of priorty. These are kind of events and issues they shld be focusing on . . . and not the cheap blackmail stuff.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by 13volts(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
They have time to dey yarn rubbish for 100 million naira donation by CBN
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by member479760: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
same Bianca that gave Ojukwu HP owning to her love affair with Mr. 1600 and others now talking. anyway na toto kill the guy.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by ekwynwa: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
sheyguy:

that is my reply to the topic of discussion. Few day back, this same Ohaneze tried to score a cheap point on SLS N100m donation and i criticized them for their inactivity/misplacement of priorty. These are kind of events and issues they shld be focusing on . . . and not the cheap blackmail stuff.

How does Ohaneze’s stand on SLS selective commiseration equal to misplaced priority
If you have issues with ohaneze spill it already and stop these DEGEMA dance angry
May I remind you that other notable Nigerians have already condemned Sanuis’s so called 100 million condolence visit
Femi Flana have called for sanctions against Sanusi’s irrational deed. read it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869664.0.html
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by ekwynwa: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
nakedall:

same Bianca that gave Ojukwu HP owning to her love affair with Mr. 1600 and others now talking. anyway na toto kill the guy.

idiot do you know the meaning of that rubbish you just spewed?
why not take away your life with some ''otapiapia'' it will do you good instead of typing this trash.
Anuofia
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by ekwynwa: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
can see ethnic bigots are having a jolly ride angry angry. Please responsible posters should ignore and kindly contribute.[/b]
[quote][/quote]

Responsible posters (am loving this word in this context) is free and is happily welcomed to contribute as long as offensive punches are not thrown at the person of our HERO IKEMBA
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by OAM4J: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Thread cleaned! Please lets discuss the topic without throwing any ethnic insult.

Thanks.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Rhino5dm: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
^
What is ethnic insult? Put back my post and show me where i insullted any ethnic group. Or is calling Ojukwu a COWARD he was now translate to ethnic insult? S

So calling Tinubu/Awolowo a coward auto-magically translate to insulting Yorubas?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Demdem(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:

can see ethnic bigots are having a jolly ride  angry angry. Please responsible posters should ignore and kindly contribute.[/b]

Responsible posters (am loving this word in this context) is free and is happily welcomed to contribute as long as offensive punches are not thrown at  the person of our HERO IKEMBA

What offensive punch has been thrown at your hero? are u experiencing hallucinations? if at all any punch is made, its to Ohanaeze which was even started Bianca herself as the topic suggests. ur hero is dead already and i have no issue with that. kindly commot if u have nothing to say abegii
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by AndreUweh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mrs Ojukwu should note that the same Ohanaeze U.K chapter that was with them from arrival till the death of Ikemba is part of the general Ohanaeze. Some of this U.K chapter of Ohanaeze members are top medical consultants in the U.K and in one way or the other contributed to the care and wellbeing of Ikemba.
Probably, she did not say so.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by ekwynwa: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
Demdem:

What offensive punch has been thrown at your hero? are u experiencing hallucinations? if at all any punch is made, its to Ohanaeze which was even started Bianca herself as the topic suggests. ur hero is dead already and i have no issue with that. kindly commot if u have nothing to say abegii

You can only speak for your self and not for other posters
if your are too blind to see the above insults (deleted and undeleted) then you are too daft to respond to my post
I careless if u ve issue (s) with my HERO or not, that is ur problem
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by Dede1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

And once more, the true nature of Ndigbo is showing. . . .

Ohaneze never visited their King and Leader while he was on his dying bed in London, but now that he is dead, they have congregated and are trying to use his death/burial to seek relevance.

Colloquium on the Ahiara declaration to achieve what biko nu?!

[b]Why is Bianca allowing these vultures feast on her husbands corpse?![/b]If I were her, [b]I would bar all these charlatants from his burial and darn them all to hell. Massob, Ohaneze, Biafran Zionist movement, Eastern Governors forum and all other such associations are nothing but a bunch of idiots with titles and walking sticks. angry[/b]Little wonder we have never been able to make any real progress as a people, when we are surrounded by psychophants and praise-singers.

You have voluntarily exposed your idiocy once again. Anybody Igbo person, even a deranged one, understands that a widow had little or no say when the burial of her husband is a subject matter as condoned by Igbo culture and tradition.

It could have been act of foolhardy on Ohanaeze to troop to London hospital just to see Ojukwu on his sick bed. I can assure there were Ohanaeze delegates, at least, London branch that visited Ojukwu.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Expresses Her Disappointment At Ohanaeze Over Late Visit by sheyguy: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
Andre Uweh:

Mrs Ojukwu should note that the same Ohanaeze U.K chapter that was with them from arrival till the death of Ikemba is part of the general Ohanaeze. Some of this U.K chapter of Ohanaeze members are top medical consultants in the U.K and in one way or the other contributed to the care and wellbeing of Ikemba.
Probably, she did not say so.
lies lies lies
give us a link to support this if its true

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Ekiti Election : APC Fails Woefully In Another Ward! (photos) / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Abia Central: Uncertainty Over Removal Of Onuigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.