Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (26303 Views)

Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Rauf Aregbesola Wants Abiola Listed As One Of Nigeria's Ex- Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
No wonder he is so desparate to get back to Power so he can pay his rent.
He has no other source of income and having been living above his means, it is difficult for him to cut his coat according to his size.

Honest man my foot.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
I dont believe this story
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Beaf: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
So Danjuma (of the multi $billion oil well "glory"wink paid the original rent and now the man wants to form holy by not approaching other people?
See story!
Laf go wound pikin o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aljharem(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2012
Beaf:

So Danjuma (of the multi $billion oil well "glory"wink paid the original rent and now the man wants to form holy by not approaching other people?
See story!
Laf go wound pikin o! grin grin grin grin grin

can you explain how GEJ is worth 50 billion today ?
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by tlops(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
noblezone:

No wonder he is so desparate to get back to Power so he can pay his rent.
He has no other source of income and having been living above his means, it is difficult for him to cut his coat according to his size.

Honest man my foot.

No, if he won he would have been living rent-free in Aso rock villa
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by kelz88(f): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
Eyes bigger than your belly.

You can't afford rent yet to choose to live in such expensive house.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

Can you explain how Tinubu is worth 100 billion today grin
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aljharem(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Can you explain how Tinubu is worth 100 billion today grin
lol grin grin

I don't like tiunbu anyway, that is for Eko Ile and co to answer,(I hope they find a reasonable answer) undecided cry cry

Beaf and maybe even you can answer how Jonathan is worth 50 billion today ?
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aljharem(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
E be like say una no fit answer question again.

Well just as expected. LOL
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Beaf: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

Can you explain why you lie so easily? Are you his banker? Why do you lie like a fool?
Why is it common among Buhari supporters to lie?
Another one of you lied against Wole Soyinka a couple of pages back. Claiming he said something which even a fool would know he never did.

Why are you Buhari people such crude types? Among you, there are youth corper killers, bigots, boko haram lovers and sponsors; and the average one of you tells lies as easily as drinking water.

Like leader like follower. Primitive calls to primitive. Buhari is a sharia addled, corrupt, cunning, bigotted snake; his times at PTF and NNPC tell it all. His followers are people like you; immoral, lying, thieving, scamming and shameless.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by sheyguy: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
Tinubu can easily steal N100b (X5) from Lagos state because lagos has the money, did Gej get/steal all his campaign (minus donations) fund from Bayelsa state alone?
As for Buhari, the man should go farm or something.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by oiseworld: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
general!!! U are indeed incorruptable. I respect you for dat.

But what other skill do u have, don't u have business ideas, don't u have management principles or technics, can't u cut ur coat according to ur size. Are u saying if you were president u would only fight corruption to a stand still and watch wa wa wa at other sector fail. Sir, i am disappointed.

i pray God provide's u with anoda house. And if u are soo prudent u should have used the initial 20m to build a small house in the outskirt of abuja.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Jakumo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Financing Nigeria's fundamentalist terror group Boko Haram must be proving to be a capital intensive proposition for Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden. [/size]

All those air tickets to send his illiterate followers to terror training camps in Yemen and Pakistan must have put a small dent in Ayatollah Buhari's stash of embezzled cash, estimated at 2.8 billion dollars at the time his military tyranny was overthrown in the late 1980s.   Not to worry, Al Queda, the architect of Nigeria's current wave of suicide bombings, will continue to funnel money and explosives through Ayatollah Buhari, so he can always hit them up for a bit more spending cash to keep his 30 wives happy.

The sobbing, weeping, bawling, caterwauling, ululating, teeth-gnashing Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden will have cause for REAL tears when the Internatonal Criminal Court extradites him to the Hague in Holland, where Ayatollah Buhari will answer charges of election-related genocide incitement, as evidenced by his public exhortations to violence against election officials, which resulted in the slaughter of numerous Nigerian Youth Corp election officials drafted to northern Nigeria during the most recent presidential polls that were contested and lost by Buhari, true to his manifest destiny of defeat and frustration.

Cry me a river, Ayatollah Buhari, Cry me a muffugin sea  ha ha ha ha
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Redstone(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
fake story, how can he not be able to even buy/build a house in Abuja even up till today, this is unbelievable.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Beaf: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Can someone tell me how Buhari "integrity" allowed him to accept for his rent to be paid by Danjuma, who sold his corruptly aqcuired oil well for $1billion dollars and publicly proclaimed that he had so much money he didn't know what to do with it?
How come the same "integrity" was a block to his getting help from Nasarawa state?

Why would a man who is "not corrupt" live above his means? Lol!

Lies, lies, lies and more lies from the Buhari camp.

Anyways, lets join the Buhari lot and bitterly weep fake tears:

Yepa! My has! Dem don take awa has! I no get has for Abuja again! grin

Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aljharem(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Beaf:

Can you explain why you lie so easily? Are you his banker? Why do you lie like a fool?
Why is it common among Buhari supporters to lie?
Another one of you lied against Wole Soyinka a couple of pages back. Claiming he said something which even a fool would know he never did.

Why are you Buhari people such crude types? Among you, there are youth corper killers, bigots, boko haram lovers and sponsors; and the average one of you tells lies as easily as drinking water.

Like leader like follower. Primitive calls to primitive. Buhari is a sharia addled, corrupt, cunning, bigotted snake; his times at PTF and NNPC tell it all. His followers are people like you; immoral, lying, thieving, scamming and shameless.

chai, I can't find that particular articule.  angry

this was at 2007

http://twinstaiye..com/2007/08/at-last-vp-goodluck-jonathan-declare.html
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Beaf: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

chai, I can't find that particular articule.  angry

this was at 2007

http://twinstaiye..com/2007/08/at-last-vp-goodluck-jonathan-declare.html

It just confirms that you are a pathological liar. What scum can be worse than your type?
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Samar1: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
great ! we appreciate ur intergrity,honesty and sincerity of purpose.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by aljharem(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Beaf:

It just confirms that you are a pathological liar. What scum can be worse than your type?

I laugh at you, I do not speak from my resources.

I pity people that listen to you. I just hope that GEJ would do the right thing.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Cupidkc(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
This is all lies,find it difficult to believe jor, what a cooked story.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by ekwynwa: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
hmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by indoorlove(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
Great men are hardly celebrated in their home land as well in their life time. They are always remember when they are no more. Jesus christ, mohammed, matins luther king, are just few dat come to mind. Buhari, u are indeed great and honest but dont expect any praise or recognition from nigerian and nigeria- they will get to know u someday dat u indeed a rear gem.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by andyanders: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
Na game be that wey Buhari dey display.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Marlboro1: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ alh harem

Alhaji Boko Haram, you said "Goodluck was a governor of Balysa for just 1 year and vice-president for just 3 years and today he is worth 50 billion Naira according to my sources. Can you imagine". So who or what is this your source? And if you dont mind, can you also tell us how much this your source says Babangida, Atiku, Abdul-Salam, TY Danjuma and Abacha family are worth. That will be helpful in putting things in true perspective sir.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
I have no admiration for a man who can not afford his bills and yet wants to manage the economy of a country of 150million people

There is a clear lack of Judgement to rent a property you can not afford on the long term only to face unwilling ejection.

There is something called hotels where you pay for only when you are in Abuja and have no obligation to pay when you are not there? Is Buhari not aware of this?

This is another example of poor Judgement on the part of Buhari.

There is nothing to admire about this in my view!!!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by member479760: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
hmmmmmm! Aboki get head pass una.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by SkyRider1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
A whole lot is wrong with this post;

The Gen may have decided to retire to Kaduna, while his detractors willfully choose to presume that he can no longer afford his rent.

Another angle is that the Gen is at liberty to Rent/Lease or acquire various other property in ABJ that suites his pocket.

Yet another scenario, I strongly refuse to buy the concept that the Gen does not own any property in ABJ. Further more that none of his sons, cronies, mates, wives, well wishers, etc could provide an abode for him in ABJ.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2012
I think the title of the post is extremely misleading. The story has it that he couldn't afford the rent and hence didn't renew it. So he moved out. There is no place where it was mentioned that he was ejected (forced to vacate).

And this misconceived title has formed the basis for most replies to the topic.

It is wrong.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Akiika: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Can any of you morons tell me one single panel of inquiry that has accused Gen. Buhari of looting? NON!
The truth is, we will all live to regret not letting this honest man rule us.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
May be this is PR stunt in preparation for 2015.  Whoever suggested this did not research the demerits well enough. It is backfiring big time
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
Nigerians who want the country to progress, should raise money to provide accommodation where Buhari can stay when he has business in Abuja. It may even be in an adjoining state / town where the rents may be much cheaper.
Re: Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent by miteolu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
another campain point for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements / Dino Melaye Sings At Pius Adesanmi's Candle Gathering / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.