Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (15349 Views)

Photo Of The Day. Valentine's Day, Bar Beach 1965 / Valentine Blues / Campus Blues. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by shollyaj(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2012
LWKMD! What an Experience
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Baawaa(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2012
They all looked like worshipers of gods of thunder(ONISANGO) grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Holuyeankar(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure those guys must be wearing red boxers and singlet, Smh
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by kemisuga(f): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2012
Laughing out my arse grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by 3882(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2012
the guy wear what he have and he is looking fine it, one man food is another man poision.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
oh lawd, my stomach hurts after seeing this pic! is the "red look" a substitute for red roses, or what?!

i blame his sister/brother/friends/parents/neighbors etc for that. kai, nobody saw him leave the house like that and stop him?!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Uchmonia(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
I don't know if our Naija babes don't read their Bible at all! That verse that reads "Do unto others, what you want them to do unto you". Isn't it applicable to them?

Imagine if a lady shows up at your door for Val with nothing, it's nothing;, but if a guy does that, Ayelala oooohhh (oops!). Only God knows what would happen.

How can a girl sends you Boxers and expects BlackBerry?; A tie and be expecting Brazilian hair? Singlet and be expecting IPad 2? Cufflinks and be expecting BlackBerry Porshce of 400k?

They give you nothing and will be expecting an expensive Dinner at KFC or Chicken Republic. Guyz! Wake up! It should be trade by barter this year's Valentine.

Boxers should be exchanged with a pant (G- string). Singlets should be exchanged with a Bra. If she gives you a Roll-On, buy her "Miss -Paris". She gets you Cufflinks, I beg you, give her Rubber band to hold her natural hair. She shows at ur door empty handed, let her watch NTA or MITV. Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).
If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive vigil i.e. MFM or CAC to be precise. She gives you a flower, you sef give her broken Igneous rock (all na nature). It's called tit-for-tat. Wise up guys! I have warned you. grin angry sad cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by sammyke(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
Uchmonia:

I don't know if our Naija babes don't read their Bible at all! That verse that reads "Do unto others, what you want them to do unto you". Isn't it applicable to them?

Imagine if a lady shows up at your door for Val with nothing, it's nothing;, but if a guy does that, Ayelala oooohhh (oops!). Only God knows what would happen.

How can a girl sends you Boxers and expects BlackBerry?; A tie and be expecting Brazilian hair? Singlet and be expecting IPad 2? Cufflinks and be expecting BlackBerry Porshce of 400k?

They give you nothing and will be expecting an expensive Dinner at KFC or Chicken Republic. Guyz! Wake up! It should be trade by barter this year's Valentine.

Boxers should be exchanged with a pant (G- string). Singlets should be exchanged with a Bra. If she gives you a Roll-On, buy her "Miss -Paris". She gets you Cufflinks, I beg you, give her Rubber band to hold her natural hair. She shows at ur door empty handed, let her watch NTA or MITV. Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).
If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive vigil i.e. MFM or CAC to be precise. She gives you a flower, you sef give her broken Igneous rock (all na nature). It's called Bosom-for-tat. Wise up guys! I have warned you. grin angry sad cool

bro, i am sorry to say that you are making very little sense.
you see, when you offer someone a gift, you buy whatever you believe that person DESERVES. so if you buy a BB it's because you actually believe she deserves one. on the other hand, if that gal buys you a ₦1K tie, then that's what SHE believes you deserve. why are you mad at the gal for having her own opinion about your worth?

the problem with what you wrote is also that you would need to know what she will get you (in advance), before you buy her something. . . . . . . . .and vice versa. so how would you do it? and who buys the present first? since both of you are waiting to see what the other will get you before buying them a gift?

if you sincerely believe that your gal DOESNT deserve a BB, then there is no reason to buy her one, even if she spends ₦150K on a present for you!

btw: if you are the type of guy that buys gifts because someone "FORCED/BLACKMAILED" you into doing so, then the joke is on YOU!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by etplacido: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2012
so funny of this picture,
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by Olumogun: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
The okada self na RED them take paint am.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by youngzeal1: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
lmao
Re: Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues by hohafrank(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
amakaikeng: This Lagos guy is very funny. Can you beat that? Wearing a red T-shirt on a red trousser with white socks and red shoes is certainly funny. To top it all, the Okada rider gives him a red helmet to match. LOL! Naija, you people are too much.

But wait a second, ladies if your boyfriend shows up at your door dressed like this, what would you do? For me, I'll just take the gift and turn him back before anybody sees him. Hehehehehehehehee, !
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/photo-of-day-valentine-blues.html
undecidedhahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.