Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790664 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) (10063) (10064) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2021
96forever:

Let me show you how foolishh you are in 4K

All the smart people in this thread to choose as your ally and you choose to cry with the failed resident goalkeeper Surprise surprise cheesy

all the knowledge in the world.... grin

all the knowledge in the world cheesy

all the knowledge in this world cheesy

all the knowledge in the world and you think Southgate has any tactics to begin with but feel otherwise when it comes to Don Ole’s tricky reds lololololololololololol cheesy

All the knowledge in this world and you choose to speak Sheet, Capitalcuunt grin
The Southgate one got me I swear grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:59am On May 02, 2021
96forever:

Let me show you how foolishh you are in 4K

All the smart people in this thread to choose as your ally and you choose to cry with the failed resident goalkeeper Surprise surprise cheesy

all the knowledge in the world.... grin

all the knowledge in the world cheesy

all the knowledge in this world cheesy

all the knowledge in the world and you think Southgate has any tactics to begin with but feel otherwise when it comes to Don Ole’s tricky reds lololololololololololol cheesy

All the knowledge in this world and you choose to speak Sheet, Capitalcuunt grin

Until your generation perish they won't make quarter of the money I made in football.....

Wasted sperm

If your dad could afford a condom, this thing named forever stupid would have been prevented

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:13am On May 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

You are an idio.t to qoute me with your gibberish. Have you ever seen me go back in this forum to qoute you or anybody for that matter on any issue?. In terms of football knowledge and analysis you are no where near my grade. Alex Ferguson said that Phil Jones will be like the great Duncan Edwards and will captain Man United, the great, Mircea Lucescu exchanged Andrea Pirlo for Dražen Brnčić.
My issue with sancho is that the price is too exorbitant which might put him under undue pressure, why dont you go and bring my comments where i suggested we buy Sancho? Moreover Banging goals in Bundesliga has proven not to be fool-proof for success in EPL.

What do you expect from that stupid village boy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:16am On May 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Who's this Konrad Laimer?
He plays for RB Leipzig. Here is a short video about how he plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YSt6i6zEoU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
He plays for RB Leipzig. Here is a short video about how he plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YSt6i6zEoU
Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2021
Expert17:

What do you expect from that stupid village boy

I swear. a real very stupid village boy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Expert17:

Until your generation perish they won't make quarter of the money I made in football.....

Wasted sperm

If your dad could afford a condom, this thing named forever stupid would have been prevented

Dont mind him whenever you see a senseless person's comment you will know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
Expert17:

[s]

Wasted sperm

If your dad could afford a condom, this thing named forever stupid would have been prevented[/s]
E pain am, cry o grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:06pm On May 02, 2021
KingTom:

The Southgate one got me I swear grin
As it should wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:12pm On May 02, 2021
VAYOLENCE!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:14pm On May 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

Please are you sure of what you are saying? I have helped people like these before and discovered later that its scam. TBH i dont like scam.
This kind thing don tire me sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2021
Omo this violence came out of the blue, no signs whatsoever.. E be like say na ambush grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:18pm On May 02, 2021
cheesy grin

Fake or real, I don't care !!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:19pm On May 02, 2021
handelex:
Omo this violence came out of the blue, no signs whatsoever.. E be like say na ambush grin
Tactically planned, I come think say na early season part of the thread I dey. grin grin

I never experrit it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2021
KingAlabi:

Tactically planned, I come think say na early season part of the thread I dey. grin grin

I never experrit it. grin
grin grin grin

I been think say na only Trevor fit attack Capital.Cee like that..
Baba had to fire back immediately, no waste of time at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:31pm On May 02, 2021
Leicester are still working to sign Boubacary Soumaré from Lille, as reported two months ago. #LCFC are leading the race to sign him since February.
Negotiations ongoing - he’s the main target for Leicester as midfielder. Blue circleFox face #Leicester

Good news??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

I been think say na only Trevor fit attack Capital.Cee like that..
Baba had to fire back immediately, no waste of time at all.
Vayolence doesn't even respect the holy day. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2021
Expert17:

Wasted sperm

Must you involve his dad?

You scummies are something else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SodO9: 1:28pm On May 02, 2021
Expert17 ignore the aquatic one
The werey is probably on the heat again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:30pm On May 02, 2021
KingAlabi:
cheesy grin

Fake or real, I don't care !!
Its actually real

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2021
Sander Berge

Your assessments, fam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On May 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Its actually real
I saw another version and it was talksports image on the wall.

I gats protect myself from them olephobes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
nitrogen:

Not good enough. Jambody, all strength no sense player. Control sef no dey.

Please please.

Lukaku is better than all the terrible strikers of Man utd, save Cavani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2021
Protest going on at Old Trafford fans have invaded the pitch!

Things I love too see cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
You gotta love watching Saint Maxima. What a trickster!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2021
Panther7:
Protest going on at Old Trafford fans have invaded the pitch!

Things I love too see cheesy cheesy

The game vs Pool may be called off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2021
Expert17:

Wasted sperm

Football money..

Omo I hail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
Leyqute:

The game vs Pool may be called off
We lead second position with 4 points and we will definitely make top 4, it's the price we have to pay I guess?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
Apt grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Happy belated birthday Panther7
My man thank you very much Boss!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
Panther7:
We lead second position with 4 points and we will definitely make top 4, it's the price we have to pay I guess?

I guess so. We’re 12 points ahead of 5th place West Ham with 4 games left to play. There’s no way We’ll lose our 4 remaining games and West Ham will win theirs.

I guess what a game cancellation does is delay City’s league triumph by a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
Leyqute:

I guess so. We’re 12 points ahead of 5th place West Ham with 4 games left to play. There’s no way We’ll lose our 4 remaining games and West Ham will win theirs.

I guess what a game cancellation does is delay City’s league triumph by a week.
Exactly, City have already won the league, second position na just bragging rights we need to win something. Hopefully the protest sends a strong message to the owners and investors that the fans aren't happy with their style of management.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) (10063) (10064) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.