Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8697985 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10057) (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) (10063) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
Those bastards actually preferred to sell Morata to Chelsea for a cheaper price rather than sell him to Man Utd.

Anyway, turns out they did us a huge favor. grin
I swear grin we dodged a bullet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Una wahala too much for here....... KingAlabi come carry your Twinnie.
Alabi namesake for house of reps wan carry am go village na, you never hear? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2021
olabode89:

Yeah!

De Lima scored a hatrick in that game. Fergie had a lot of trouble playing against them top teams in the UCL, From Seedorf/Kaka inspired AC Milan, 97/98 Dortmund, Ballack Inspired Leverkusen, Madrid (mentioned above), etc.
the highlight of this match for me was when Beckham came in and scored a free kick. I think we won the game but did not proceed to the next round
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
Expert17:

So you want the club to sign 30 years old Dr. Hazard for 100M+ / swap with Pogba?

Lingard all the way please

Abeg die the Hazard/Pogba swap matter.
Woodward can be mad, but he's not this mad.

Even Madrid won't come with such offer themselves because it's a waste of scarce time

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

As usual baa.
angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Your Ticket cut?
No be ticket angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
Panther7:
Nairaland Happy birthday to me!! cool cool
Happy birthday man

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2021
SyIvalord:
For what? Na the newbies wey no know wetin Madrid don do us go get soft spot for them. I hate those bastards.

I use to think most man United fans really got spot for Madrid because of Ruud van nistelrooy,never knew it was all facade .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Happy birthday man
Thank you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:12pm On May 01, 2021
KingTom:

Alabi namesake for house of reps wan carry am go village na, you never hear? grin grin

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
Huge congrats to Lukaku..Not the most talented but he always gave his all for our badge..Happy for him..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
#OleOUT

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2021
Pep started his 2nd choice 200m defence today so that he could rest his first choice 160m defence for PSG on Tuesday.

How do you really compete with that?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2021
Lana1:
Pep started his 2nd choice 200m defence today so that he could rest his first choice 160m defence for PSG on Tuesday.

How do you really compete with that?

What about the attack? Aguero and Ferran Torres started. And they both scored.

Our second choice attack consist of D. James and Mata. How do you compete with that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2021
KingTom:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2021
CrystalTiger:
Huge congrats to Lukaku..Not the most talented but he always gave his all for our badge..Happy for him..

Not good enough. Jambody, all strength no sense player. Control sef no dey.

Please please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2021
nitrogen:

Please please.

Conte on lukaku: "I will never forget that many were calling him overrated and that we overpaid for him. I said that lukaku was a diamond that needed work and with work he has become extraordinary."

Lukaku: "For the first three months at Inter, Conte did nothing but train me with my back to the goal. At each training, he would put Ranocchia (1.95 meters, 82 kg) behind me and asked him to go hard against me. Every time I lost the ball, we had to start the drill again.”.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 5:16am On May 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

You guys should be thanking me and Expert17 etc for raising the decibel and crying that he is overatted.

Some even said he is the best U-21 player after Mbappe. What a fu.ckery?? 18 year old Gio Reyna is clearly head and shoulders better than Sancho, the guy is a baller, breaks down defence with dribbles, passes and deft touches.

The matches Sancho starts is because of his overhyped name and so that they can market him by all means and eke out reasonable money for him. How some of us didnt see this earlier on is baffling, somebody that Rashford and Sterling are comfortably benching in England. Some even blamed Southgate for tactics.
This guy talks the most sheet on this forum, the dumbest poster ever liveth.

Back to Back 30+ goal contributions from starboi Sancho cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2021
96forever:
This guy talks the most sheet on this forum, the dumbest poster ever liveth.

Back to Back 30+ goal contributions from starboi Sancho cheesy

You are an idio.t to qoute me with your gibberish. Have you ever seen me go back in this forum to qoute you or anybody for that matter on any issue?. In terms of football knowledge and analysis you are no where near my grade. Alex Ferguson said that Phil Jones will be like the great Duncan Edwards and will captain Man United, the great, Mircea Lucescu exchanged Andrea Pirlo for Dražen Brnčić.
My issue with sancho is that the price is too exorbitant which might put him under undue pressure, why dont you go and bring my comments where i suggested we buy Sancho? Moreover Banging goals in Bundesliga has proven not to be fool-proof for success in EPL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

You are an idio.t to qoute me with your gibberish. Have you ever seen me go back in this forum to qoute you or anybody for that matter on any issue?. In terms of football knowledge and analysis you are no where near my grade. Alex Ferguson said that Phil Jones will be like the great Duncan Edwards and will captain Man United, the great, Mircea Lucescu exchanged Andrea Pirlo for Dražen Brnčić.
My issue with sancho is that the price is too exorbitant which might put him under undue pressure, why dont you go and bring my comments where i suggested we buy Sancho? Moreover Banging goals in Bundesliga has proven not to be fool-proof for success in EPL.

grin

Everybody gets it wrong once in a while. The part where I can’t help you is where you said Gio Reyna was HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Sancho.

You have to avoid hyperbole when trying to prove a point. Reyna might end up being the better player but there is no head and shoulders thing going on right now.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:39am On May 02, 2021
nitrogen:

Please please.

grin grin

Not talented.

Heavy first touch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2021
Please nairalander, me nd mum need ur help. She's a fragile old woman nd needs to make ends meet since she got held up at her work place of work. So nw she's looking to start a business but money isnt forthcoming. So if u can help us with little tokens, we would be very greatful.
here is her acct details 1381021988
Ecobank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2021
afrodoc:

grin

Everybody gets it wrong once in a while. The part where I can’t help you is where you said Gio Reyna was HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Sancho.

You have to avoid hyperbole when trying to prove a point. Reyna might end up being the better player but there is no head and shoulders thing going on right now.

Thank you Doc. I get your point and will take note.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Philips is very good. He is very press resistant, can receive the ball on the half turn and find a forward pass, had excellent passing range, has good positional awareness. He can drop in the middle or beside the CBs to create a back 3 whilst allowing the fullbacks to push up, similar to Matic. His ability to progress the ball efficiently also mean Pogba and Bruno won’t have to drop deep too often to get on the ball. Pogba can play in his preferred LCM which obviously gives us more attacking threat. Pogba can also make those late runs into the box which can be very devastating for opponents. But like you said, Kalvin is a boyhood Leeds fan and it will be extremely difficult to pry him away from them. Only way we get him is if they are willing to sell and he actually wants to do more in his career trophy wise. Even at that, he may prefer to go to other big clubs rather than Leeds’ biggest rival.

Another player we can get that will give us similar or even better qualities than what Kalvin will give is Konrad Laimer. He is technically superior to Kalvin, he has an excellent footballing brain. He knows how to work in and out of space and his positioning and touches ensure that he gets extra time on the ball. His defensive awareness, tackling are also very good. He can play as a lone DM or in a two man midfield and he is also quite creative from deep. Also, he is a lot more obtainable than Phillips.

Ndidi is in a world of his own when it comes to shielding the defence. He is up there alone on the top left. His defensive stats are really impressive.

I hope we are not even looking at rice. Buying him will be a mistake. I don’t trust his passing and he looks like he will be overrun every time we face a counter attack. I will even prefer Bissouma over Rice.
Who's this Konrad Laimer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Please nairalander, me nd mum need ur help. She's a fragile old woman nd needs to make ends meet since she got held up at her work place of work. So nw she's looking to start a business but money isnt forthcoming. So if u can help us with little tokens, we would be very greatful.
here is her acct details 1381021988
Ecobank.

Please are you sure of what you are saying? I have helped people like these before and discovered later that its scam. TBH i dont like scam.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2021
Happy belated birthday Panther7

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2021
Anybody we are buying next season should be a world class DM/CM

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
Who's this Konrad Laimer?

RB Leipzig player. Fractured his ankle last year and has not played since.

I would pass on that one. Let us see how he plays next season first.

The main reason I have not mentioned Phillips is because of his Leeds background, otherwise he has all the tools needed.

Ndidi’s passing might not be the best but he makes up for it in terms of defensive solidity, and he can take better care of of the ball on the half turn than McFred.

Bissouma is also in that Ndidi style but maybe a little defensive solidity and a little more technique.

They also cover ground quite well which is not something one can say about Rice IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2021
Ole,pls don't disappoint me today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2021
afrodoc:

RB Leipzig player. Fractured his ankle last year and has not played since.

I would pass on that one. Let us see how he plays next season first.

The main reason I have not mentioned Phillips is because of his Leeds background, otherwise he has all the tools needed.

Ndidi’s passing might not be the best but he makes up for it in terms of defensive solidity, and he can take better care of of the ball on the half turn than McFred.

Bissouma is also in that Ndidi style but maybe a little defensive solidity and a little more technique.

They also cover ground quite well which is not something one can say about Rice IMO.
Laimer has the physique and positional awareness from what I saw on YouTube but as you pointed out, his injury means he is ruled out.

I am not sold out on Rice, West Ham are very compact so even Fred will look good in that set up and the fact he has Soucek beside him points to the fact that he can't shield the back 4 alone. He is slow too.

Ndidi or Bissouma is best fit at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:47am On May 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

[s]
You are an idio.t to qoute me with your gibberish. Have you ever seen me go back in this forum to qoute you or anybody for that matter on any issue?. [/s] In terms of football knowledge and analysis you are no where near my grade. [s] Alex Ferguson said that Phil Jones will be like the great Duncan Edwards and will captain Man United, the great, Mircea Lucescu exchanged Andrea Pirlo for Dražen Brnčić.
My issue with sancho is that the price is too exorbitant which might put him under undue pressure, why dont you go and bring my comments where i suggested we buy Sancho? Moreover Banging goals in Bundesliga has proven not to be fool-proof for success in EPL. [/s]

Let me show you how foolishh you are in 4K

You guys should be thanking me and Expert17 etc for raising the decibel and crying that he is overatted.
All the smart people in this thread to choose as your ally and you choose to cry with the failed resident goalkeeper Surprise surprise cheesy

18 year old Gio Reyna is clearly head and shoulders better than Sancho, the guy is a baller, breaks down defence with dribbles, passes and deft touches.
all the knowledge in the world.... grin

The matches Sancho starts is because of his overhyped name and so that they can market him by all means and eke out reasonable money for him. [
all the knowledge in the world cheesy

How some of us didnt see this earlier on is baffling,
all the knowledge in this world cheesy

Some even blamed Southgate for tactics .
all the knowledge in the world and you think Southgate has any tactics to begin with but feel otherwise when it comes to Don Ole’s tricky reds lololololololololololol cheesy

All the knowledge in this world and you choose to speak Sheet, Capitalcuunt grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10057) (10058) (10059) (10060) (10061) (10062) (10063) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.