Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708500 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947147_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

This is a pass chart of a number 10. Cleverley's injury only created a gap of 3-4 minutes. So that can't be an excuse. As I said before, we were passing to the wings the more.

And I can see 3 successful long passes out of 4 in this chart. None from corner kick. Coogar is exposed again. grin

OMG! Look at that successful long pass of about 75 yards. cheesy

Yori yori cool . This is a resounding victory. Let me take some chips and malt drink.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shirley07:
@elampiro and Coogar, what are you busy arguing about?
Whether Carrick came on the pitch at so so time or not OR Rooney chipped in longballs or not, it doesn't change the fact that neither are playmakers.
No doubt Van Gaal is relying on Carrick to be the playmaker but the truth is Carrick is a holding midfielder masquarading as a deeplying playmakers, same as Blind.
And for the record, Long passes are majorly for switching play to the wings, which is just a section of playmaking.
Orchestrating is not all about pinging long ball. If it was, Charlie Adam would be the best playmaker the world has ever known.
That said, what Manutd need to complete the jigsaw is a playmaker, not steel. A playmaker is what the team has ever need since Scholes retired. I still remember the 2010 CL final where our midfield of Carrick and Giggs was getting overrun by Barca's midfield but I noticed the moment Scholes came on for the last few minutes, everything changed although all hope was lost then as were already 3-1 down. Can't believe I cried that day.
Anyway, Scholes' little cameo made me realise the team need a playmaker. Herrera isn't one neither Blind nor Carrick.
so where do you categorize Herrera?
& what 'playmaker' do you suggest to complete the jigsaw?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
elampiro:

This is a pass chart of a number 10. Cleverley's injury only created a gap of 3-4 minutes. So that can't be an excuse. As I said before, we were passing to the wings the more.

how is this a pass chart of a number-10? elampiro - what do you do with lies? do you groom them for a living? english language is your biggest challenge - that is why you think long ball has to be 75 yards or they have to be forward passes, a long ball can be a square pass or even backward.....

you said rooney never took cornerkicks in 11/12 season & it was only the wingers & anderson taking them. it's about time to expose you & your lies(again)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947661_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947677_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947655_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

and i haven't even checked all the games - just a cursory glance....

And I can see 3 successful long passes out of 4 in this chart. None from corner kick. Coogar is exposed again. grin

OMG! Look at that successful long pass of about 75 yards. cheesy

Yori yori cool . This is a resounding victory. Let me take some chips and malt drink.

so long pass necessarily means someone played in the hole? you must be drunk this evening. cheesy

van persie's passes against stoke in 12/13

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947720_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947721_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

according to elampawa, based on this number of passes & the number of successful long balls van persie copped in this game, he must have played in the hole. grin cheesy grin

stüpidity personified! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
van persie also played in the hole a week ago against southampton(according to elampiro) cos most of the passes he received & distributed were in the middle of the pitch & he attempted more long balls than a striker should. grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947792_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947791_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

elampawa, lying to the public since 1854.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Di Maria set to feature against Villa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
You'd think they pay them for posting inane pictures and arguments all day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:
You'd think they pay them for posting inane pictures and arguments all day.

but one won't think they pay you to talk about sex & puśsy everyday of your life. grin

oloshious fellow! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

but one won't think they pay you to talk about sex & puśsy everyday of your life. grin

oloshious fellow! cheesy

But, that's what brought you to life. cheesy These pictures with stupid arrows are senseless tbh. Imagine arguing about 2011 match...Radarada.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

But, that's what brought you to life. cheesy These pictures with stupid arrows are senseless tbh. Imagine arguing about 2011 match...Radarada.

no vex!
if the issue isn't about sëx, we know you have no idea. i am starting to think you were a vatican priest in your previous life. your celibate status back then is the reason you roam around now with a permanent boner under your jeans! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elampawa and coogar still dey ontop dis playmaker issue ? Nna na wa o. If dem dey take argument collect money, bill gates got nothing on dis men o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

no vex!
if the issue isn't about sëx, we know you have no idea. i am starting to think you were a vatican priest in your previous life. your celibate status back then is the reason you roam around now with a permanent boner under your jeans! grin

I will beg my oga to get you a job in Tesco- the cold fish section, by the time you put ice on mackerel, salmon, seabass and trout all day, your fingers would be too clenched to embed stupidness on this forum. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin lwkmh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patwilly(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

I will beg my oga to get you a job in Tesco- the cold fish section, by the time you put ice on mackerel, salmon, seabass and trout all day, your fingers would be too clenched to embed stupidness on this forum. grin
*dayumm** sucker Punch!!!:.. patiently waiting for coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Jesuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
diggz:

Jesuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Oba Nò s'oba
Ogie No so ogie..

P.s only people that have attended churches in benin may get that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
SailorXY:
so where do you categorize Herrera?
& what 'playmaker' do you suggest to complete the jigsaw?

He might develop into a good playmaker.

One other player who appears to be able to influence game so much is Sterling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mackerel ,Salmon n ice!!! chai!!! K.O grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

how is this a pass chart of a number-10? elampiro - what do you do with lies? do you groom them for a living? english language is your biggest challenge - that is why you think long ball has to be 75 yards or they have to be forward passes, a long ball can be a square pass or even backward.....

you said rooney never took cornerkicks in 11/12 season & it was only the wingers & anderson taking them. it's about time to expose you & your lies(again)

according to elampawa, based on this number of passes & the number of successful long balls van persie copped in this game, he must have played in the hole. grin cheesy grin

stüpidity personified! grin

* You lied that corner kicks are recorded as passes. Corner kicks you posted aren't even long balls.

* Even at that. these corners are just minute compared to the corners taken by Young, Giggs and Anderson.

* The chart of RVP is nothing close to that of Rooney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFxmUQ2pBys

Watch the video above: (1) Rooney was very deep far from Hernadez and Nani who played the highest. (2) You will see Carrick on the pitch before Man United second goal in the 20th minute.

Coogar, why not try and tell at least one truth before the year ends. You havent told any this year, the angels are waiting to see if you can still be redeemable from' the hands of lies'. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Choi! Coogar, sorry o, please, who is this wonlasewonimi guy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:
van persie also played in the hole a week ago against southampton(according to elampiro) cos most of the passes he received & distributed were in the middle of the pitch & he attempted more long balls than a striker should. grin cheesy grin

elampawa, lying to the public since 1854.

* You are a village football analyst. RVP was our worst passer on the night. He only passed higher than DDG and Mc Nair who was subbed out at 38th minute. Whereas Rooney was our 3rd best passer against Bolton. A number 9 wouldnt be 3rd best passer in matches and 4th best in a season for a team.

RVP has 0.5 long balls per game this season. He has only had 7 accurate long balls in 16 matches. Rooney made 5.4 long balls per match in the whole of that season.

These charts were even one off. If you xray Rooney the whole season, he would come up with a number 10 pass chart.

RVP is our 21st best passer this season. How can that be used to compared Rooney who was our 4th best passer in 2011/2012?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
elampiro:

He might develop into a good playmaker.

One other player who appears to be able to influence game so much is Sterling.
what is Herrera currently, that was the question.

Sterling? are you suggesting LvG buys Sterling as the missing piece of the jigsaw? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014

This exposes all Coogars lies. Chicha and Nani operated in striking positions high up the pitch while Rooney was deep with the midfielders. Rooney was a clear number 10. A number 9 cannot be a team season 4th best passer and consistently among top passers in matches.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Patiently waiting for Coogar! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Karleb:
Patiently waiting for Coogar! grin
na killer punch coogar go use....

He Give More Grievance Than
A PitBull Possessed By Demons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
SailorXY:

what is Herrera currently, that was the question.

Sterling? are you suggesting LvG buys Sterling as the missing piece of the jigsaw? undecided

If you considered a playmaker as one who dictate the direction of a team's play and influences virtually all matches in his team favour, Herrera is not there yet. You saw the other day when he played against Liecester and Southampton, the games were somewhat beyond him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

that's exactly the point!
you are too intellectually sterile to understand the technicality of the game - and that is the reason you found yourself working the shelf on tesco in the first place.

when your mates were studying hard in school to avoid the kinda menial jobs you now find yourself, you were putting mirrors on the ground to look at the pänties of your female classmates. tell your oga in tesco that if he needs an increase in his daily rate, he should holla @ me. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Bros, abeg whatever response you get from the fellow you directed this quip at, do not reply. You can't possibly top this - at least not today.

This is the sorta riposte you deliver and you just leave and watch the recipient japoro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
elampiro:

* You lied that corner kicks are recorded as passes. Corner kicks you posted aren't even long balls.

even after showing you cesc fabregas' match stats against united showing that his corners were counted as passes, you are still displaying your stüpidity that they aren't?

* Even at that. these corners are just minute compared to the corners taken by Young, Giggs and Anderson.

you are a pathological liar...
your initial claim was that rooney never took a
single corner that season - all the games i looked in the second half of that season had rooney taking corner kicks.

The chart of RVP is nothing close to that of Rooney.

Watch the video above: (1) Rooney was very deep far from Hernadez and Nani who played the highest. (2) You will see Carrick on the pitch before Man United second goal in the 20th minute.

this is stupïdity at its best.....
after telling us a striker cannot receive passes in the middle of the pitch or play passes in his own half, you are now dancing Azonto with the facts.

•fact 1 - RVP received & gave plenty of passes in his own half.

•fact 2 - RVP played long balls as a lone striker in 12/13. i guess he must have played in the hole according to your logic.

Coogar, why not try and tell at least one truth before the year ends. You havent told any this year, the angels are waiting to see if you can still be redeemable from' the hands of lies'. grin

the video you posted further exposed you. rooney was a number-10 & yet he was the furthest player on the pitch to score the 2nd goal in the 6-yard box? grin cheesy

elampawa, if they take lies away on this planet, you would be the first person to die. you eat lies, breathe lies, drink & eat lies. I bet you fück lies too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ghen! Ghen!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
yet another evidence that elampiro lies for a living....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1948362_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

wayne rooney against everton - 3 poorly taken cornerkicks & elampawa told the public rooney never took cornerkicks in 11/12 season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

even after showing you cesc fabregas' match stats against united showing that his corners were counted as passes, you are still displaying your stüpidity that they aren't?

You are a real tortoise. Why don't you show us all Rooney passes with corners. What has Fabregas and disjointed arguments get to do with this?

coogar:

you are a pathological liar...
your initial claim was that rooney never took a
single corner that season - all the games i looked in the second half of that season had rooney taking corner kicks.

Produce where I said he never took a corner at all. I said he wasnt our corner taker.

coogar:

this is stupïdity at its best.....
after telling us a striker cannot receive passes in the middle of the pitch or play passes in his own half, you are now dancing Azonto with the facts.

•fact 1 - RVP received & gave plenty of passes in his own half.

•fact 2 - RVP played long balls as a lone striker in 12/13. i guess he must have played in the hole according to your logic.

Another lie. Where did I say a number 9 cannot receive passes in the middle of the pitch? RVP was our worst passer, even an illiterate wopuld know he couldnt have been a number ten.

coogar:

the video you posted further exposed you. rooney was a number-10 & yet he was the furthest player on the pitch to score the 2nd goal in the 6-yard box? grin cheesy

elampawa, if they take lies away on this planet, you would be the first person to die. you eat lies, breathe lies, drink & eat lies. I bet you fück lies too.

You dont have eyes to see that Rooney gave a pass to Nani from midfield then race into the box before Nani pass got there. That was virtually how he made his goals that season.

The video shows that Rooney played with the midfieders while Chicha was always in the striking zone and Nani just behind.

* The difference between Chicha and Rooney was clear. Rooney was far behind Chihca in 2011/12. But RVP and Rooney played almost on same line against Southampton. Also RVP and Falcao played almost on same line.

Try to tell one single truth before December 31 2014. Pls.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.