Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
LvG just shut our wing play with this sub.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
the intensity has dropped.

villa fans are a disgrace - they are not returning the ball. the ball boys have been fannying around with the ball as well. i hope we score the winner in added time they have managed to cause for themselves.

anything else but 3 points would feel like a loss here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Djhack1:
bRos u dey vex o..
coolu temper!

I no vex, I just did not understand why he would think that particular perfect pass to Rvp would be what I would be critical of.

Immediate after that incident there was a ball Rooney shud have controlled for himself to take a shot he bungled it about 2 - 3 other miscontrols tha he did in the game.

Rooney has well in this game, nothing spectacular but he has done well. I was hust particular about that failed control because it was a big chance for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maybe Young plays better on the left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
If shiit has a nickname it has to be johnny evans..

That tool should be sold to sunshine stars.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
The substitution ruined it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
we have pissed 2 points away...

the balance of the team was never right from the outset. we should return evans & wilson back to the reserves. i dunno why poor players rarely get injured. evans should never wear our shirt again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don`t know why LVG sub RVP. Wilson should be loaned out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
The way Mata is bullied off the ball eeh.

LvG should stop putting this Wilson. I don't see what he does.

And Villa almost scored there.

2 points lost angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisley024:

Van gaal should have left young on the left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:
we have pissed 2 points away...

the balance of the team was never right from the outset.
it obvious one fellaini is missing,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
chrisley024:

He does!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where Mata dey throughout this game ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mehn thank GOD for falcao today we would have dropped all three points....

Van gaal has no justification again

Falcao must start every game from henceforth...

Thank GOD he had the cojones to take off his favorite son van persie cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dadehmola:

Van gaal should have left young on the left.

He shouldn`t have even subbed Valencia. The intensity dropped the moment he subbed Val and there was no longer movement in the striking position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
elampiro:
Exactly. Di maria and Wilson offered nothing. Young and Val should have remained in their positions or Val for Rafael.

Unto da next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
elampiro:

You can say that again...

Even if Rvp wasn't contributing much, The Wilson sub was just ridiculous!!

I was expecting di Maria (even though he struggled) to come in for mata.

2 points dropped but fortunately, it has no effect on our position

Newcastle next...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
tess1:

He shouldn`t have even subbed Valencia. The intensity dropped the moment he subbed Val and there was no longer movement in the striking position.

Exactly val is a beast

Di maria just recovering from injury...

Wilson with his youthful naivety just ruined the tempo for us...he just got bullied throughout!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:

Exactly val is a beast

Di maria just recovering from injury...

Wilson with his youthful naivety just ruined the tempo for us...he just got bullied throughout!
This is no excuse for him shooting the bleeping ball anytime he gets it..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
We really need to see ifa,orunmila and obatala on this our injury crises

If we had fellaini and herrera for this game we might have gotten maximum points..

Fletcher and evans should just submit transfer requests out of shame...

If I was evans...I woulda commited suicide longtime ago.

Fletcher woulda done better in life as a village headmaster he has the charisma.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
SIRcumalot:

This is no excuse for him shooting the bleeping ball anytime he gets it..

Lol the guy was just named argentine player of the year

Maybe he wanted to give the argentine sportwriters something to ruminate upon for the next one week grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
I want to believe hererra wasn't in the match day squad as a result of the match fixing ish. If LVG actually chose fletcher ahead of the spaniard for footballing reasons, then.... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
mcfarlin:
Mehn thank GOD for falcao today we would have dropped all three points....

Van gaal has no justification again
Falcao must start every game from henceforth...

Thank GOD he had the cojones to take off his favorite son van persie cheesy

van persie's sub ruined it for us.
wilson played worse than van persie & van persie is the type that has late goals in him....especially a 10-man villa. the substitutions ruined our tempo & we played better against villa's 11 men.

if we beat spurs & the toon army, this result won't matter to me. 19 points out of the last 21 is decent but this is one of the matches in that 7-game-run you would have expected us to win with aplomb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
The red was a curse in disguise.

Ref shouldn't have done it grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mata is always missing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

wilson played worse than van persie & van persie is the type that has late goals in him....especially a 10-man villa. the substitutions ruined our tempo & we played better against villa's 11 men.

if we beat spurs & the toon army, this result won't matter to me. 19 points out of the last 21 is decent but this is one of the matches in that 7-game-run you would have expected us to win with aplomb.

It was just a few minutes after subbibg RvP for Wilson that the red card came. I don't think Lvg would have removed RvP if the red card came while Rvp was on the pitch.

Wilson, Evans and Fletcher need to rediscover what their talents are - maybe guinea fowl hunters or something because right now they don't even look like ball boys in a primary sch match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keky:
Mata is always missing.
bad man keky cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
codedguy1:

It was just a few minutes after subbibg RvP for Wilson that the red card came. I don't think Lvg would have removed RvP if the red card came while Rvp was on the pitch.

Wilson, Evans and Fletcher need to rediscover what their talents are - maybe guinea fowl hunters or something because right now they don't even look like ball boys in a primary sch match.

Jesu kristi...

See finishing

But why must these british boys always be the bad boys of our team ehn?

Fletcher(scotland)

Evans(northern ireland)

Jones(england)

We need better players biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
it's funny!
with the amount of talents on the pitch today, we had to rely on ashley young for the bulk of the creativity. his wages should be trebled. he has been as important as carrick & de gea for the number of points we have accrued in the last 7 games.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

That van persie talk is true

I can never forget what he did to chelshit at old trafford this season...

Van gaal must and should take full blame for this match....he screwed it up totally

Why start calamity evans with fumbling jones in defence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:
it's funny!
with the amount of talents on the pitch today, we had to rely on ashley young for the bulk of the creativity. his wages should be trebled. he has been as important as carrick & de gea for the number of points we have accrued in the last 7 games.

Infact our progress in the last 7 games is due to de gea's martian abilities.

Did you see his magnificient save to deny benteke a second goal?...pure class IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
2 points dropped

The bad news is dat Herrera is injured

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.