Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746395 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

That would be believable for a coach many clubs are after. Aside Man Utd which other club is in contention for Mourinho as we speak? How many top teams signified interest in him since he was sacked?

When Pep announced he was leaving even Wenger had to complain because he said the moment Pep became available, every coach's job in Europe came under threat of sack. That was the position Mourinho was 8yrs ago.

Mourinho Now he is like an old spinster at a club who think she still got it while she has been in the club for 5hrs and not guy has approached her for a dance or drink

The only guy(Man Utd) who is thinking about it 10times is the guy whose current babe disappointed at the last min and he is looking for emergency replacement

Other clubs are not rushing him coz their respective coaches are doing well. Even when Guardiola was available which clubs were chasing him? ONLY City jare. Utd weren't. Madrid weren't. PSG weren't. The other rich clubs that could chase him were either doing fine or can't afford the wages that City brought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dadehmola:

Then why was he sacked a few months ago?? Why didn't his good records and impressive CV save him??

High profile managers with impressive CVs get to manage at top clubs even when they "fail" at their immediate past clubs - reputation plays an important role no doubt but I dont think battling relegation at a top club for half a season exactly fits into the permissible level of "Failure" here...

Even if Mou was the most humble manager in the Universe, I doubt if any top club woulda chosen him to replace Fergie under the circumstances I painted earlier.

But no top club is experiencing crisis like Utd. PSG are okay. Bayern are okay. Barca are doing great. Juve too. Madrid reached out but he turned them down. So as it stands, only Utd is worthy team that Mourinho can go to. That's why it seems like Mourinho ain't getting offers from many clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dadehmola:

When he was one of the most sought after coaches in the world, he was still known to be a trouble maker.

what exactly has changed??

Well, the situation on ground makes it hard for top clubs to chase him. I can't recall any top club that can afford him in crisis like that of Utd's. Plus, his cup of sins has been filled up and running over. His last stunts at Shekpe broke the camel's back. Top clubs are now wary of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
GBR1:

I'm not saying you shouldn't judge by his time at chelsea but it's wrong when it's the only time reference you used. Everything should be used relatively with several variables and proportions. You passed a very poor judgement. I have some doubts too about Mourinho but it's a stretch too far to say it's all as a result of his last campaign which was controversial. That's the first and only time he was that bad ever in his career.
He's still the current/reigning EPL winner and the nonsense you brought up can't take that away.

In Ancellotti last campaign at Madrid, he finished trophyless and got sacked. Did that stop Bayern from appointing him?. stop being an hypocrite. Mourinho did not even finish the season (though we don't know how chelsea would have finish the season) I think by now you should know how to judge him, if you really want to be reasonable.
LVG won the CL over 18 years ago but he was still considered good and we appointed him. Jose's record is not a problem.
Ancellotti got sacked after winning a double, especially the CL trophy which Mourinho tried hard to win at Madrid but failed woefully while playing the most ugly football everseen in the tournament.
The problem with Ancelotti in his following year started when the president started forcing players like James and Kroos on him, the loss of Modric to injury and the lack of proper replacement for Alonso as it's well known that Kroos is better in a much more attacking role than in a holding role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:
Yes, Ancelloti has more UCL trophies than Mourinho, but in total titles, Mourinho beasts him.

The bad blood according to the reports (not me) is between Madrid and him only. For PSG, Blanc is doing very well with PSG, I don't see any reason for him to be sacked. For City, City had already been making moves on Guardiola way before any club showed interest in him and before Mourinho was sacked. City had already finalized their plan before what befell Mourinho.

But Fergie and Guardiola don't insult rival coaches as much as Mourinho does. Fergie or Guardiola don't go about poking other coaches in the eyes. Guardiola or Fergie don't go about fighting the FA of their leagues all the time. Mourinho has a nauseating attitude and clubs are snubbing him for it.

Okay, I want to know your opinion. Do you want LvG to continue at Utd or you dislike Mourinho so much that you don't want even the short success he can bring for Utd?

My opinion is clear, LvG failed at Man Utd. Mainly because some of his transfers failed him and the excessive injury. He is the coach and should take the blame and be fired

How does Mourinho gurantee any form of success for Man Utd? You think this is 2004 where he had unrestrcited access to money above everyone?

Let me ask you if you give Mourinho this same Man Utd squad with the flops like Depay playing like they are now and with half the team injured, what do you think Mourinho would achieve with them? Simple answer

If it was Mourinho of 10yrs ago and was available even if he was beating everyone on his way all clubs would have found a way to get him

WHen a top coach is available No one cares whether you(Blanc) are having a good season you would be fired. After Mourinho left Madrid PSG were making moves for him despite the fact he left Madrid in fight

E.g as at December Pellegrini wasnt doing badly. He was in all competitions. In Carling final, In CL second round still in contention for the league yet when pep became available they didnt even think twice. Even if Pellegrini wins them 4 trophies this season they dont care they see being coached by Pep as a lifetime opportunity. That was Mourinhos status 10yrs ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

But no top club is experiencing crisis like Utd. PSG are okay. Bayern are okay. Barca are doing great. Juve too. Madrid reached out but he turned them down. So as it stands, only Utd is worthy team that Mourinho can go to. That's why it seems like Mourinho ain't getting offers from many clubs.
The aforementioned clubs are doing okay because someone laid the foundation for them. That's what manutd should aim at, not a short term success that would brings us back to square 1 at the end of Mourinho reign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

That's exactly my point...

We were doing well under Fergie when he decided to step down - there was no way we woulda replaced him with a recent relegation battler, no matter how impressive the later's CV is..

Mou's impressive CV and success records take precedence over Chelsea's horrible relegation form under him because of the urgent need for us to replace a Manager that is arguably worse than the clueless and pathetic Moyes! !

We are actually saying the same thing albeit in different ways..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dadehmola:
@GBR1

If fergie was still in charge and we were still winning trophies and all... only for him to announce his retirement, Do you think we woulld be looking to replace him with a coach who was recently sacked for battling relegation at a top club..all in the name of past records?
Yes, we would gladly look to it, if that coach was the current EPL winner, if the coach has 22 major trophies in various leagues, if the coach has won a league title everywhere he's been.... Yes we would be looking forward to it if that coach was Jose Mourinho as it now.
In fact i was pained when i realized we would be getting Moyes when Fergie retired instead of Mourinho who was available that period as he just left Madrid. I remember the CL match we lost to Madrid and Jose's reaction in the post match conference. He said the better team lost and was very humble about results regards us. He wanted the united job. It's was his dream job but we threw that all away with Moyes appointment and now in my opinion this appointment is 3 years late already.

sinizia, chrisley024, LVG has been very successful at fooling a lot of people in various ways. Who remembers sometime earlier in the season when we were on the verge of breaking a very old record of having at least someone from the academy in the team squad? Why did that almost happen if he was so good at giving youth chances? Some folks would also say he kept a thin squad so academy players would get chances but this is false too. When almost everyone was fit earlier in the season with no injuries, LVG was finding it hard to place players from the academy on the bench( not even to start them). The major reason these players are getting such chances now is injuries to the first team guys. Another reason is that LVG has realized he has failed and wants to leave as much as you can call a legacy by giving debuts to several players in the hope that some of them can become successful after he's gone. So that later we can look back and pay homage to him grin

I think i would start bursting other myths regards LVG. Too many folks have been deceived like Kagawa10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

Other clubs are not rushing him coz their respective coaches are doing well. Even when Guardiola was available which clubs were chasing him? ONLY City jare. Utd weren't. Madrid weren't. PSG weren't. The other rich clubs that could chase him were either doing fine or can't afford the wages that City brought.

Bayern Munich boss Guardiola will succeed Manuel Pellegrini at the Etihad next season after agreeing a three-year contract with the club.

Guardiola announced in December that he will leave the Bundesliga champions in the summer with the intent to coach in the Premier League. City, Manchester United and Chelsea were all linked with the former Barcelona boss.

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premier-league/story/2798519/man-city-beat-united-and-chelsea-to-pep-guardiola-sources

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-and-manchester-city-fight-for-pep-guardiola-as-manchester-united-concede-defeat-a6800426.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
GBR1:

Yes, we would gladly look to it, if that coach was the current EPL winner, if the coach has 22 major trophies in various leagues, if the coach has won a league title everywhere he's been.... Yes we would be looking forward to it if that coach was Jose Mourinho as it now.
In fact i was pained when i realized we would be getting Moyes when Fergie retired instead of Mourinho who was available that period as he just left Madrid. I remember the CL match we lost to Madrid and Jose's reaction in the post match conference. He said the better team lost and was very humble about results regards us. He wanted the united job. It's was his dream job but we threw that all away with Moyes appointment and now in my opinion this appointment is 3 years late already.

sinizia, chrisley024, LVG has been very successful at fooling a lot of people in various ways. Who remembers sometime earlier in the season when we were on the verge of breaking a very old record of having at least someone from the academy in the team squad? Why did that almost happen if he was so good at giving youth chances? Some folks would also say he kept a thin squad so academy players would get chances but this is false too. When almost everyone was fit earlier in the season with no injuries, LVG was finding it hard to place players from the academy on the bench( not even to start them). The major reason these players are getting such chances now is injuries to the first team guys. Another reason is that LVG has realized he has failed and wants to leave as much as you can call a legacy by giving debuts to several players in the hope that some of them can become successful after he's gone. So that later we can look back and pay homage to him grin

I think i would start bursting other myths regards LVG. Too many folks have been deceived like Kagawa10.
You obviously forgot about Lingard whom Lvg mentioned as to the reason he wasn't interested in Pedro because he thinks Lingard is ready to contribute much more this season.
Really, it is you who should back up your claims rather making baseless assumption everywhere yet accuSing others of making assumptions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:
Kagawa10, GBR1 has already done justice to what I wanted to reply you. But I want to comment on the issue of "giving the youth players a chance."

Even though I quiet commend Van Gaal on the chances given to Rashford and co, I don't really buy into all the hype and praises that LvG is getting for it like he had choices and decided to give those guys chances. Let's face the truth, Gaal had no choice but to use the youths with all the injuries our senior players suffered. It wasn't as if the whole first 11 were fit and he chose the youngings instead. Who do expect him to use with all these injuries that befell us? Me?

If injury didn't get to Martial at the final hour, Rashford might never have gotten his chance. If Rooney and Martial were fit, LvG wouldn't have given the chance to Rash.

The Utd team had players like Young, Shaw, Jones, Rojo, Rooney, Hererra, Fellani, Carrick, Darmian, Valencia, Teiger, Schneiderlin, even DdG suffering big or minor injuries this season. Tell me, who was he supposed to field? Ghosts? Of course it's the youths. Yes, in January TW, he could have bought new players, but the truth is even average players were not available this time around. No good player was in the market for the taking. So he had no choice than to stick to the youths.

Does he deserve commendation for it? Yes. But the excessive hype about it is overblown IMHO.
LOL!
LVG could have used a makeshift player you know! Fergie using Rafeal in midfield rings a bell!
And the thing is Depay has been tried in a striker role and was quite decent there. Lvg could have used depay but he chose to promote Rashford, especially in an important must win game! That takes some ball and I'm sure Mourinho would never tried such in a million year!
What about Lingard? Did you suddenly forget about him?
Abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let me ask you if you give Mourinho this same Man Utd squad with the flops like Depay playing like they are now and with half the team injured, what do you think Mourinho would achieve with them? Simple answer

The answer is that Mourinho won't achieve anything with this useless squad. But fact remains that Mourinho wouldn't even purchase these kinda players. He won't convert a RW to a LB. He won't.

Okay, now that you've admitted that LVG is a failure, would you still want this failure to continue assuming it's your club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nihilist:

Can you please explain this nonsense?
Which nonsense? Why don't you state the foundation you have seen Mourinho make at a club? Yeye!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

The answer is that Mourinho won't achieve anything with this useless squad. But fact remains that Mourinho wouldn't even purchase these kinda players. He won't convert a RW to a LB. He won't.

Okay, now that you've admitted that LVG is a failure, would you still want this failure to continue assuming it's your club?
Yet Sahin was used as a left back at Madrid under mourinho?
Abeg leave story!
And you failed to realise that the conversion happened while we were using a 3-5-2 formation that involves wing backs!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

The aforementioned clubs are doing okay because someone laid the foundation for them. That's what manutd should aim at, not a short term success that would brings us back to square 1 at the end of Mourinho reign.
LvG has laid the foundation, we appreciate. It's time for him to fúck off before the foundation collapses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mourinho has been sacked at his last 2 jobs not just Chelsea

And why are clubs not chasing him around like they were in 2007.

After Mourinho was sacked, Bayern has appointed Carlo, Madrid has appointed Zidane, City has appointed Guardiola, PSG has renewed Blanc
Always remember i would be here to stop you when you tell lies and use logic haphazardly on this thread. The interval between Mourinho's sacking and Ancelloti's appointment is about 3 days and this suggests Bayern were already in negiotations with Ancelotti to take over before Mourinho got sacked. So how could Bayern sign Jose when he was still in a job then? I expected better from you.
Mourinho has been sacked from two clubs precisely Chelsea and Madrid and i hope it interests you to know that Ancelloti has been sacked by those two respective clubs. Infact he has been sacked more times than Jose and he's still considered a top manager.

These are big clubs that would have normally looked at Mourinho and they all looked away even when they needed coaches and Mourinho is jobless and available

According to reports, Mourinho is begging for Man utd job badly and had to write an undertaking. Man Utd thought about it not once not twice even some people are still not convinced about him till now in Man Utd organisation. Would that have happened to him 8yrs ago?

The only reason Man Utd is considering him is because of LvG failures, If LvG is sitting top of the league right now or even top 2, tell me which top club Mourinho go coach next season

Football and coaching is by what you achieved at your last job, If na by CV Benitez wont be coaching a relegation team currently
Madrid has begged him recently various times to return even before Benitez got fired so i don't know what you are on about again. Now you stating news from very shady sources as fact because you want to prove a point and i don't really need to go on.

What has united done to you?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dadehmola:

That's exactly my point...

We were doing well under Fergie when he decided to step down - there was no way we woulda replaced him with a recent relegation battler, no matter how impressive the later's CV is..

Mou's impressive CV and success records take precedence over Chelsea's horrible relegation form under him because of the urgent need for us to replace a Manager that is arguably worse than the clueless and pathetic Moyes! !

We are actually saying the same thing albeit in different ways..
So you want Gaal to continue even though it'd cost us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

LvG has laid the foundation, we appreciate. It's time for him to fúck off before the foundation collapses.
Acquiring someone who had almost relegated his team recently isn't the way forward though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
just sum your sh.it up and tell us mourinho is not a good coach cause it seems as if that is what you are implying, but if not, i'd advice you shut the hell up and stop bringing up stoopid arguments and allow us sign the dude

I don't see what the argument is here, if I ask you now if mourinho is a good coach or not, you'll definitely say he is, so what the hell are you arguing for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
GBR1:

Always remember i would be here to stop you when you tell lies and use logic haphazardly on this thread. The interval between Mourinho's sacking and Ancelloti's appointment is about 3 days and this suggests Bayern were already in negiotations with Ancelotti to take over before Mourinho got sacked. So how could Bayern sign Jose when he was still in a job then? I expected better from you.
Mourinho has been sacked from two clubs precisely Chelsea and Madrid and i hope it interests you to know that Ancelloti has been sacked by those two respective clubs. Infact he has been sacked more times than Jose and he's still considered a top manager.
Madrid has begged him recently various times to return even before Benitez got fired so i don't know what you are on about again. Now you stating news from very shady sources as fact because you want to prove a point and i don't really need to go on.

That's fat lie!
Madrid never begged Mourinho to return. It was just speculation that the president might want him back.
Ancellotti is 10 times better than Mourinho. All the trophy he won were did with Gusto, attacking Flairs, fluid passing which is quite better than the park the bus master!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bayern Munich boss Guardiola will succeed Manuel Pellegrini at the Etihad next season after agreeing a three-year contract with the club.

Guardiola announced in December that he will leave the Bundesliga champions in the summer with the intent to coach in the Premier League. City, Manchester United and Chelsea were all linked with the former Barcelona boss.

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premier-league/story/2798519/man-city-beat-united-and-chelsea-to-pep-guardiola-sources

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-and-manchester-city-fight-for-pep-guardiola-as-manchester-united-concede-defeat-a6800426.html

I know this, but it's all rumors. Chelsea have longed be rumored to be seeking Simeone's hand. Everyone knows this. Utd weren't contemplating on sacking LvG and that also rules out Man Utd angle. City was the main and only feasible target for Guardiola. City used their director of football who worked with Guardiola at Barca to lure Guardiola to Etihad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
LVG could have used a makeshift player you know! Fergie using Rafeal in midfield rings a bell!
And the thing is Depay has been tried in a striker role and was quite decent there. Lvg could have used depay but he chose to promote Rashford, especially in an important must win game! That takes some ball and I'm sure Mourinho would never tried such in a million year!
What about Lingard? Did you suddenly forget about him?
Abeg!

LVG uses makeshift players all the time nau. Mata at the wings instead of AM. Blind at CB instead of DM. Darmian at LB instead of RB. Val at RB instead of RW. This is not an excuse. I repeat LvG had NO choice but to choose the youths. If he doesn't play Rash, will he forfeit him and play with 10 men or the injured Rooney?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

You obviously forgot about Lingard whom Lvg mentioned as to the reason he wasn't interested in Pedro because he thinks Lingard is ready to contribute much more this season.
Really, it is you who should back up your claims rather making baseless assumption everywhere yet accuSing others of making assumptions.
I'm really sorry for you as a united fan who believes everything LVG says. LVG was interested in Pedro, in fact he was so interested that he mentioned him as the kind of player with speed and creativity that we needed. Woodward left England but failed to complete the deal. The fact that he failed in acquiring him or that he was snatched from us by chelsea does not change the truth. LVG is quite arrogant and stubborn and he was only trying to save face regards the use of lingard later.

I'm really sorry for that you are so blind that and cannot see the truth even when it's shoved into your face.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

Yet Sahin was used as a left back at Madrid under mourinho?
Abeg leave story!
And you failed to realise that the conversion happened while we were using a 3-5-2 formation that involves wing backs!

For how many matches? Even when a recognized LB was fit he still played Sahin at the LB? I disagree. In Utd's case, Darmian would be fit and the Idíot will still use Young as a RB!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

So you want Gaal to continue even though it'd cost us?

Haba!

Where did I suggest such??

Lemme even say something sef - If Moyes is the only option available as we speak, (God forbid), I wouldn't mind him replacing LVG! grin

My position on this issue is clear - our standards have fallen so badly, we actually wouldn't mind replacing our useless manager with someone who was recently kicked out at Chelsea for battling relegation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

Acquiring someone who had almost relegated his team recently isn't the way forward though.

I need a new coach with years of quality service, it mustn't be Mourinho. ANY top coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

That's fat lie!
Madrid never begged Mourinho to return. It was just speculation that the president might want him back.
Ancellotti is 10 times better than Mourinho. All the trophy he won were did with Gusto, attacking Flairs, fluid passing which is quite better than the park the bus master!
It's not just speculation. It's was reported by reputable news outlets/journalists both in Spain and England.
The most recent update about Mourinho to united contained similar reports about Jose to Madrid which supports what i said. Madrid made various approaches, not even a single one. So google up, find out and read. I can't be spoon-feeding you every time.

BTW, please don't make this an argument between Jose and Ancelloti. I won't warn you again.

dopeJemi:
just sum your sh.it up and tell us mourinho is not a good coach cause it seems as if that is what you are implying, but if not, i'd advice you shut the hell up and stop bringing up stoopid arguments and allow us sign the dude
I don't see what the argument is here, if I ask you now if mourinho is a good coach or not, you'll definitely say he is, so what the hell are you arguing for?
You don't even need to worry; I think it's a done deal already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
GBR1:

I'm really sorry for you as a united fan who believes everything LVG says. LVG was interested in Pedro, in fact he was so interested that he mentioned him as the kind of player with speed and creativity that we needed. Woodward left England but failed to complete the deal. The fact that he failed in acquiring him or that he was snatched from us by chelsea does not change the truth. LVG is quite arrogant and stubborn and he was only trying to save face regards the use of lingard later.

I'm really sorry for that you are so blind that and cannot see the truth even when it's shoved into your face.

No mind Kagawa. His bad time at Utd is making him forget the truths. Gaal has always said he need a good pacy winger to compensate for Maria's sale. Pedro was the guy and after we lost him and he saw Mata was actually shít on the wings for Utd, he had NO choice than to bring in Lingaard.

And regards your other post, I agree with you. I remember how Mourinho spoke nicely about Utd after that loss and most Utd fans wanted him only for Fergie to goof and give us Calamity Moyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Dadehmola:

Haba!

Where did I suggest such??

Lemme even say something sef - If Moyes is the only option available as we speak, (God forbid), I wouldn't mind him replacing LVG! grin

My position on this issue is clear - our standards have fallen so badly, we actually wouldn't mind replacing our useless manager with someone who was recently kicked out at Chelsea for battling relegation.

grin grin grin

Fear wan catch me o. I thought you wanted to suggest that LvG was doing well at Utd. grin

Well, you are bang on point in your last paragraph. If things were as we all wished or dreamnt, we wouldn't be screaming for Mourinho. We are now desperate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2016
sinizia:

LVG uses makeshift players all the time nau. Mata at the wings instead of AM. Blind at CB instead of DM. Darmian at LB instead of RB. Val at RB instead of RW. This is not an excuse. I repeat LvG had NO choice but to choose the youths. If he doesn't play Rash, will he forfeit him and play with 10 men or the injured Rooney?
This is even funny because you admitted Lvg had often use makeshift player, then why didn't he do that in the striker role considering Depay is good there rather than promoting an unknown player? You're sounding like a broken record already!
Also, all the liste makeshift player were done with good reasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
GBR1:

It's not just speculation. It's was reported by reputable news outlets/journalists both in Spain and England.
The most recent update about Mourinho to united contained similar reports about Jose to Madrid which supports what i said. Madrid made various approaches, not even a single one. So google up, find out and read. I can't be spoon-feeding you every time.

BTW, please don't make this an argument between Jose and Ancelloti. I won't warn you again.

You don't even need to worry; I think it's a done deal already.
That's a lie!
Madrid never wanted him! The most important thing is that the fans never really warmed up to Mourinho in the first place for his constant defensive boring football and the liga clubs as opposed to the Epl clubs are owned by the fans, not owners! Hence, there's no way the president would have wanted him when the fans opposed it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2016
GBR1:

This is why I told you that you are a football illiterate who wouldnt listen
How long does it take clubs to make appointment? Do you think this is civil service?

How long did it take to appoint Hiddink when Mourinho was fired? How long did it take Chelsea to appoint Hiddink when Scolari was fired?

Pep Notified Bayern he would not be extending mid december around the same time Mourinho was fired and in a matter of days they contacted Carlo and sealed a deal all these happened within days

Below is a link with a quote from Perez saying they dont want Mourinho. where you got your own fake news from only God knows

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2761453/jose-mourinho-not-coming-to-real-madrid-florentino-perez

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201, dcrested(m), AdisaOwala, iamoyindamola(m), Tochex101(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.