Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8673493 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Debroslink:

Iwobi has a higher chance of winning trophies for Nigeria than for England.

Like AFCON 2017 grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rumours have it that we are in for Lukaku!! And Everton have just slapped a 50mill price tag on his head.

And for una wey still dey watch Super Eagles, e pele o!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
elampiro:
DDG wins player of the month for March.

And someone said he has not been bailing out our defence.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh God I wish united really signed Ahmed Musa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
lekkie073:
according to ur gospel, everyone in England is sees Rooney as the 'messiah'

You like trouble. Where did I say this? Even the link I provided few days ago has people who didnt agree that Rooney should start.

Cool down. The Euro tourney is still far. Many things can happen before then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2016

The appointment of Oliseh was a mistake, looking at it from hindsight. We should have appointed Siasia from the onset. If Siasia understood his team he would have beaten Egypt home and away.

Iwobi is a big revelation. Once he came on, we sudenely find spaces to open the Egyptian defence every minute. Victor Moses played like two players. He did everything to secure a draw and his effort from a far was stopped by the upright. Keshi was going to frustrate this great player.

But I wonder why we were playing possession football earlier on and passing backwards like it was Gaal coaching us. If we had played directly like we did when Iwobi came on, we would have won easily. We were too cautions in our approach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016

England 1 Netherlands kids 2

Look at the way Netherlands defence led by Blind made fast playing England forwards to look clueless. Netherlands just sat deep and England were clueless, Vardy got a tap in from 7 yards after fine work from Lalana and Walker. Other than that, Netherlands could have scored two more if not for wastefulness.

Lekkie073, you and English fans should come and blame Rooney and Sterling for this loss.

England has now lost only two games since world cup, Rooney didn't start these games. It means England has lost 2 of 3 games Rooney didn't start, yet people think starting Rooney will make England lose matches in the Euro 2016.

grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
But Depay is also useless for National team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
elampiro:
But Depay is also useless for National team.
I no watch the game
how was his performance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

How would a foreign coach not know the best player in the PL

Its like saying a foreign coach wont know about hazard?

Its like you havent watched Ozil enough. Ozil worst form its better to play with 9 players. Nani would be making effort, Ozil wont even do anything on the field
At no time did Nani ever won the EPL PoTY award., he was only named manutd's player of the year in 2011/2012 season.
Which foreign coach would have known Nani then, especially when it was the first time Nani was able to string consistent performance, compared to Hazard who was named french ligue 1 and EPL player of the year.
Should I also remind you that Robben was among the first to be shipped off from Madrid as soon as the new coach arrived at Madrid on the basis that Robben has little reputation to cling on as at then. He was known as an injury prone player who had played little for consecutive 2 yrs, just as Nani.
As a matter of fact, Robben could have even felt he deserved more opportunity under Madrid's new coach because he was a galactico and he did played well in the 38 Liga games he started out of madrid's total of 78 matches, as opposed to Nani who only started 14 games for 2 consecutive seasons.
As per 0zil's bottom level, I can't believe you would use his poor work rate as a stick to beat him because he's always been nonchalant in his defensive work even when he's having the best game of his life. But the main thing is 0zil always deliver the basic even in his poor form whereas Nani always looked like a sunday league player in similar form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
elampiro:

England 1 Netherlands kids 2

Look at the way Netherlands defence led by Blind made fast playing England forwards to look clueless. Netherlands just sat deep and England were clueless, Vardy got a tap in from 7 yards after fine work from Lalana and Walker. Other than that, Netherlands could have scored two more if not for wastefulness.

Lekkie073, you and English fans should come and blame Rooney and Sterling for this loss.

England has now lost only two games since world cup, Rooney didn't start these games. It means England has lost 2 of 3 games Rooney didn't start, yet people think starting Rooney will make England lose matches in the Euro 2016.

grin grin grin

d starting line up has no
dele alli
eric dier
welbeck
kane
cahill
and Clyne. ...

na second eleven england team play d match grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Make weekend quick reach abeg.. Chaii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
So with 3moses in our team we could not beat Egypt, what only one Moses did with ordinary stick.

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Ahmed Musa(Moses)

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Like AFCON 2017 grin grin grin

England is gonna win Euro 2016. Right? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
lekkie073:

d starting line up has no
dele alli
eric dier
welbeck
kane
cahill
and Clyne. ...

na second eleven england team play d match grin

This starting line up is stronger than many of the starting line up Rooney played in and they won. Even in this game, Clyne and Walcot came in 57th minute. Hurry Kane 69th minute when the game was 1-1.

Welbeck, Dele Ali, Dier were not there when England has been winning since. Kane came in much later during the qualifer. You have no argument.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Are these not the same players some pundits are clamouring they start in first 11?

Walker
Drinkwater
Barkley
Sturridge
Vardy

Even Stone, he almost cause a calamity. He was on the ball and fell. The striker took the lose ball but could not finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I no watch the game
how was his performance?

Below Average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2016
elampiro:

This starting line up is stronger than many of the starting line up Rooney played in and they won. Even in this game, Clyne and Walcot came in 57th minute. Hurry Kane 69th minute when the game was 1-1.

Welbeck, Dele Ali, Dier were not there when England has been winning since. Kane came in much later during the qualifer. You have no argument.
Rooney's football is on a steep decline

accept it and move on bro. ...

England has better personnel for any position Rooney can fit in to presently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2016
lekkie073:
Rooney's football is on a steep decline

accept it and move on bro. ...

England has better personnel for any position Rooney can fit in to presently

Rooney and Sterling are England best forwards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Debroslink:

England is gonna win Euro 2016. Right? wink
I could bet on that cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are slating LvG but now campaigning for a
A Coach who sold Lukaku because he missed a penalty
A coach who sold Debruyne, Salah
A coach who sold Mata so he can make Oscar his main 10
A coach who overlooked other decent strikers and bought the same failed Falcao
A coach who checked all the better wingers in the world including Douglas Costa to buy Cuadrado
A coach who bought Felipe Luiz and sold him in one season
A coach who bought Baba rahman and Papy Djiboloji yet refused to use them
A coach who has been sacked at his last 2 jobs
A coach who fights everyone player, fans, referee, coaching crew, medical team
A coach who opened eye and insists on playing a slow Ivanovic at Right back vs speedy wingers
A coach whose central defence is hinged on a 35yr old John terry should be beheaded

But. . . bu. . . bbbuuu. . . but I didn't mention Moaninghoe or made any reference to him at all in that post.

Look, Dayo, it's easy for you to criticize or mock United fans sudden pleas for MaureenHoe. But can you blame us? Do you know how it feels come down from the elites chasing league titles to praying your team now qualifies for a TOP 4? Do you know it feels to go 7 matches without a SINGLE WIN? Do you know how it feels for your team to go over 7 matches without first-half goals? Imagine Ribery playing a RB for you? Imagine Teiger being your best DM? Do you think Bayern will dream of titles? Do you feel the pain of Utd supporters post-Ferguson era? No, you don't!! You are at Bayern Munich where in a WORST season for y'all, you guys come 2nd with a semi-final berth in UCL. In a GOOD season for y'all, the league is wrapped up in a record breaking time and with a shot in UCL final. But presently at Utd, our BEST season is HOPING TO QUALIFY for UCL. That's how LvG and Moyes sunk us.

So why'd you blame the fans for choosing the only top coach available by December? During Fergie era, most Utd fans including me never prayed for Moaninghoe to coach us. I even hated him during his first stint at Shekpe though I admired his coaching ability and trophies. I disliked him for his uncouth mouth and bringing a club's reputation to shreds. Utd fans calling for Moaninghoe are doing it for the success of the club. They are doing it coz of love, coz they want Utd to go back winning ways irrespective of their sworn adversary leading us. Everyone wants his club to be the best, and one thing Moaninghoe can guarantee us in 2 years is a title. Yes, we need a trophy. We are Utd, we don't feel happy going trophyless for a decade like Assanal. We shouldn't be praying for Top 4 like Loserfools. We are among the best and if Moaninghoe can take us back there, then so be it, by the 3rd season, we kick him out. If we don't arrest this decline, we'll end up like Loserfools.

Ancelloti was available, he even took potshots at BurnThisLeagueDown indicating he wanted EPL first, yet Utd owners didn't get him. With Ancelloti gone and Moaninghoe later sacked, which top gaffer was available then? You think it's fun to miss out on Top 4? And you are acting like Moaninghoe is the only top gaffer to be sacked twice.

Ancelotti was sacked twice too - Shekpe and Madrid. Yet Bayern got him.

I put it to you, Dayo, that if by next 3 seasons, if the EXACT fate that befell Utd (3 woeful seasons) befalls Bayern with Moaninghoe being the only top coach available, majority of Bayern fans will protest for him to be signed!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:

But. . . bu. . . bbbuuu. . . but I didn't mention Moaninghoe or made any reference to him at all in that post.

Look, Dayo, it's easy for you to criticize or mock United fans sudden pleas for MaureenHoe. But can you blame us? Do you know how it feels come down from the elites chasing league titles to praying your team now qualifies for a TOP 4? Do you know it feels to go 7 matches without a SINGLE WIN? Do you know how it feels for your team to go over 7 matches without first-half goals? Imagine Ribery playing a RB for you? Imagine Teiger being your best DM? Do you think Bayern will dream of titles? Do you feel the pain of Utd supporters post-Ferguson era? No, you don't!! You are at Bayern Munich where in a WORST season for y'all, you guys come 2nd with a semi-final berth in UCL. In a GOOD season for y'all, the league is wrapped up in a record breaking time and with a shot in UCL final. But presently at Utd, our BEST season is HOPING TO QUALIFY for UCL. That's how LvG and Moyes sunk us.

So why'd you blame the fans for choosing the only top coach available by December? During Fergie era, most Utd fans including me never prayed for Moaninghoe to coach us. I even hated him during his first stint at Shekpe though I admired his coaching ability and trophies. I disliked him for his uncouth mouth and bringing a club's reputation to shreds. Utd fans calling for Moaninghoe are doing it for the success of the club. They are doing it coz of love, coz they want Utd to go back winning ways irrespective of their sworn adversary leading us. Everyone wants his club to be the best, and one thing Moaninghoe can guarantee us in 2 years is a title. Yes, we need a trophy. We are Utd, we don't feel happy going trophyless for a decade like Assanal. We shouldn't be praying for Top 4 like Loserfools. We are among the best and if Moaninghoe can take us back there, then so be it, by the 3rd season, we kick him out. If we don't arrest this decline, we'll end up like Loserfools.

Ancelloti was available, he even took potshots at BurnThisLeagueDown indicating he wanted EPL first, yet Utd owners didn't get him. With Ancelloti gone and Moaninghoe later sacked, which top gaffer was available then? You think it's fun to miss out on Top 4? And you are acting like Moaninghoe is the only top gaffer to be sacked twice.

Ancelotti was sacked twice too - Shekpe and Madrid. Yet Bayern got him.

I put it to you, Dayo, that if by next 3 seasons, if the EXACT fate that befell Utd (3 woeful seasons) befalls Bayern with Moaninghoe being the only top coach available, majority of Bayern fans will protest for him to be signed!!
The thing woth Mourinho is he would bring us back to square 1 after some few years of his reign.
I, personally want stability in the club, not a short term success that would go down drain in Mourinho subsequent years in the club.
If there are better manager like Tuchel, Pocchetino, Ancelotti, out there to replace LVG, i would be up for it, but not Mourinho.
Also, I can see the vision Van gaal has for the club. He wants a team that's fluid in their passing and movement with good control in the midfield like his Ajax team but sadly few players fit the criteria. Majority of our players are either immobile, lacks good off the ball movement and poor in their passing skills, especially when under pressure. No wonder he adores the likes of Lingard, Young, Rashford, Martial and Fellaini who all has one thing in common which is their 'off the ball movements' eventhough their technical skills differs from one another.
Once LVG gets his ideal midfielder to replace Carrick, move Schneiderlin to a box-box role and get a better playmaker than Lingard to operate at high level through the middle and a good right winger, the team should be good to compete at all level. He already acknowledged the team's needs for a right winger and he did sign Bastian to replace Carrick which didn't materialise in the end.
Bastian and Morgan midfield could have been our version of the German midfield of Bastian and Khedira or Bayern's Javi Martinez and Bastian, unfortunately, Bastian's injury spoiled the show.
Lvg had always wanted a mobile pacy playmaker and the more reason he severally tried Herrera in the attacking midfield role which yielded no success and he eventually had to settle with Lingard, who's been fantastic in the role in 2 consecutive games now. Although I still think if a better playmakers (like Insigne, Pjanic etc) is available in the summer, we should go all out for him. Another ball playing experienced centerback would also be a great addition to the team.
Lvg's courage to bring in the likes of Rashford, lingard, Varela, Cbj, Fosu Mensah etc, even in our turbulent season needs to be applauded. I don't think any coach could have done such, especially at the time he's having a difficult season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
@kagawa10
stability is a very dangerous thing and also very boring a rollercoaster season is more fun cheesy

look at this from strictly the money angle and you understand some of the people against your Point.
transition season" is just something coaches say to defend a poor season by their very own target.
also I like fellani very but your admiration is on another level.

also out of those coaches LVG is better than all except ancelloti
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@kagawa10
stability is a very dangerous thing and also very boring a rollercoaster season is more fun cheesy

look at this from strictly the money angle and you understand some of the people against your Point.
transition season" is just something coaches say to defend a poor season by their very own target.

There are more coaches better than LVG but maybe he was just the best available when we needed to offload Moyes. In my opinion, Pep and Jose are better coaches than Ancelloti though, and all 3 are better than LVG.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
I just dey wonder what Poch has done to warrant all the praises. Dude has been playing Europa since with no show, same with FA cup and even Carling cup, or because he's 2nd in the league in a season all the top teams have become shite?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wish i saw this post earlier
raumdeuter:

You are slating LvG but now campaigning for a
A Coach who sold Lukaku because he missed a penalty
There are already enough reasons to slate/dislike Jose but i don't know why you still needed this much lies to prove a point. Jose did not consider Lukaku the main striker to lead a title challenge and he got limited opportunities. But at the end, it was Lukaku who asked to leave himself and Jose wished him well. I believe they still have a decent relationship as recently it was reported Lukaku was opened to joining Jose at united when he takes over. Why would he want that if what you are trying to paint here is true?
A coach who sold Debruyne, Salah
A coach who sold Mata so he can make Oscar his main 10
He is far from perfect but he still won the league title recently even with these bad acts, though debateable, he commited. Those guys who left did not their new teams into league winners.

A coach who overlooked other decent strikers and bought the same failed Falcao
A coach who checked all the better wingers in the world including Douglas Costa to buy Cuadrado
A coach who bought Felipe Luiz and sold him in one season
A coach who bought Baba rahman and Papy Djiboloji yet refused to use them
A coach who has been sacked at his last 2 jobs
I agree he has made some shady transfers over the years but he been vindicated and rewarded generally more often than not and remember he's not responsible for all transfers, and that includes some of the terrible ones you listed. For example Lukaku left but he won the league title (in his first season with Costa as striker). Chelsea had not come close to doing that in about 5 years.

A coach who fights everyone player, fans, referee, coaching crew, medical team
A coach who opened eye and insists on playing a slow Ivanovic at Right back vs speedy wingers
A coach whose central defence is hinged on a 35yr old John terry should be beheaded
I agree he does not have the best character but that is negligible for now since conditions he's used to might not have been the best. Ivanovic was one of the better performers when chelsea won the league. A dip in form cannot change that he was not always like that and/or and age is catching up. The same with terry, who Jose tried to replace unsuccessfully.

You should stop judging him with only his time and chelsea and using unreasonable sample space sizes. You are better than this. I don't expect you to mean well for united though.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@kagawa10

Stability is quite needed in every top clubs to ensure continual success no matter the coach.
Take Barca for example, would you say the various coach they acquired after Pep left are great coaches? Yet Barca still managed to have continual success inspite of who coaches the team because the foundation has been laid with a fluid system comprising of young players who are in their prime. All what the new coach had to do is make few signings and some tweaks here and there.
Klopp also laid the foundation at Dortmund and today, the team Tuchel has under his tutelage consists of Klopp's players with few signings.
Van gaal did it at Bayern and what hyenkes had to do thereafter was just to make few tweaks here and there. I'm also sure the coach that will succeed Wenger would only need few signings and little tweaks to get it right at Arsenal because the foundation had already be laid.
This is what we need right now at manutd, not Mourinho who's incapable of laying down a foundation that would continue to sustain success in a long run.
And I can see the potential in Pocchettino, granted the jury may still be on his ability to win trophies but what can't be argued is the foundation he has laid down with young players like Kane, Alli, Dier Eriksen. This really can't be understated. Tuchel was also known for this while he was at Mainz and that was the reason Dortmund went for him.
As for your assumption about my likeness for Fellaini, I think you're getting it wrong. Personally, I don't want him starting for our club and I was vehemently against his signing but I can see why Lvg prefers him over Herrera.
As a matter of fact, if I were to have my way, both Fellaini and Herrera would be out of the club in a second.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

This is what we need right now at manutd, not Mourinho who's incapable of laying down a foundation that would continue to sustain success in a long run.

Can you please explain this nonsense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Valencia sack Neville!

Unbelievable got sacked before LvG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Heard Gary Neville has bn sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
chrisley024:
Valencia sack Neville!
Unbelievable got sacked before LvG.
A pity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kagawa10:

The thing woth Mourinho is he would bring us back to square 1 after some few years of his reign.
I, personally want stability in the club, not a short term success that would go down drain in Mourinho subsequent years in the club.
It seems the world has left some of you behind. Look around you, almost all top coaches don't stay long again and most top clubs blueprints currently do not support that approach. SAF was the last of those kind of top coaches because i don't think Wenger is currently good. It was this kind of foolish thinking that made us appoint Moyes and we gave him a six-year contract deluding ourselves he could continue the good work of SAF, and we ignored top coaches available then because we wanted stupid stability coupled with Moyes' mediocrity.
If there are better manager like Tuchel, Pocchetino, Ancelotti, out there to replace LVG, i would be up for it, but not Mourinho.
The only manager in this list close to Mourinho is Ancelotti and i don't even think he's better than Jose. The rest have proven nothing and have won shi.t. That could change soon but we are not currently a club for experiments by those coaches when a certified option is out there available.
Also, I can see the vision Van gaal has for the club. He wants a team that's fluid in their passing and movement with good control in the midfield like his Ajax team but sadly few players fit the criteria. Majority of our players are either immobile, lacks good off the ball movement and poor in their passing skills, especially when under pressure. No wonder he adores the likes of Lingard, Young, Rashford, Martial and Fellaini who all has one thing in common which is their 'off the ball movements' eventhough their technical skills differs from one another.
Once LVG gets his ideal midfielder to replace Carrick, move Schneiderlin to a box-box role and get a better playmaker than Lingard to operate at high level through the middle and a good right winger, the team should be good to compete at all level. He already acknowledged the team's needs for a right winger and he did sign Bastian to replace Carrick which didn't materialise in the end.
Bastian and Morgan midfield could have been our version of the German midfield of Bastian and Khedira or Bayern's Javi Martinez and Bastian, unfortunately, Bastian's injury spoiled the show.
Lvg had always wanted a mobile pacy playmaker and the more reason he severally tried Herrera in the attacking midfield role which yielded no success and he eventually had to settle with Lingard, who's been fantastic in the role in 2 consecutive games now. Although I still think if a better playmakers (like Insigne, Pjanic etc) is available in the summer, we should go all out for him. Another ball playing experienced centerback would also be a great addition to the team.
Lvg's courage to bring in the likes of Rashford, lingard, Varela, Cbj, Fosu Mensah etc, even in our turbulent season needs to be applauded. I don't think any coach could have done such, especially at the time he's having a difficult season.
You make too much speculations/assumptions to sound reasonable. I'm not even interested in destroying the falsehoods in the post i just quoted so i would make this very simple for you.
If LVG has a vision for our club (though i really doubt this), i'm sure it's one that's gonna fail. He's gonna retire next year either way, so if he couldn't implement those visions in almost 2 years, then we'd be fools to wait on him for another year and by the time he's leaving we might not have good options for coaches like Mourinho. I wonder the way some of you reason at all. LVG never recovers from these kind of lows, and it's more unlikely now and also it's obvious he's past it. For example, he left Barcelona (at his 2nd stint) 3 points above relegation before he was chased away and Raumdeuter would deceive some fools into believing we shouldn't appoint Jose because he left chelsea in similar state when his club Bayern with this knowledge still appointed LVG then. Then he got sacked at bayern when he was struggling to make champion league places though he had previously won a league title and gotten them to the finals of the CL . He hasn't done nothing like that here. He has won nothing here or proved anything to even make us consider giving him the last year.

Sincerely, I don't know what it will take for some of you to realize that the LVG experiment has failed and it's time to move on, and unfortunately, we don't have that much time any longer.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.