Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748351 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
He is not worth the money but seeing how desperate your club can be they can sign Chrisantus Macaulay for 50 mil pounds. How many goals Martial had last season. You nor fit answer.
I don't get you, try to be more sensible
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hen's brain let me enlighten you I have little time now.
Bats scoring 33 goals in France is non of my business, 36 year old Ibra scored 50.
Martial cost 35.8m pounds plus 7.5m after he scored 25goal. Any other money a maximum of 15m is if he wins ballon dor. 43.3m

Bats cost 33m .
43.3-33= 10.3m,

Martial - 25 goals in 2 seasons position Left winger.
Bats 4-5goals against teams already in the beach. If you have sense you should know the difference.
You don't have brain..Batman scored the winning goal that gave us the league and we are happy with him. Your comrade are complaining of Martial already so he fit your discription of a failed player. Is that too hard for you to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Clap for him, a striker outscoring a midfielder
grin grin so martial have now been shifted to a midfielder??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Hen's brain let me enlighten you I have little time now.
Bats scoring 33 goals in France is non of my business, 36 year old Ibra scored 50.
Martial cost 35.8m pounds plus 7.5m after he scored 25goal. Any other money a maximum of 15m is if he wins ballon dor. 43.3m

Bats cost 33m .
43.3-33= 10.3m,

Bats 4-5goals against teams already in the beach. If you have sense you should know the difference.
why can't martial score against team already in the beach ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

And Conte wanted to involve the queen to help sign back Ukaku. Kotinu
You're wrong. Chelsea board wanted lukaku out of emotion but Conte see him as not good enough hence his first choice of striker is Morata. Mou first choice of striker is Morata too. So you see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
ChristineC:

is that the full interview granted on transfers so far or you are cropping out what suits your narrative?

That's his last interview my dear. You can confirm it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
grin grin so martial have now been shifted to a midfielder??
The talk shock you abi...That guy na Mumu grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
You don't have brain..Batman scored the winning goal that gave us the league and we are happy with him. Your comrade are complaining of Martial already so he fit your discription of a failed player. Is that too hard for you to swallow.

Lolz your lack of sense is really entertaining. Wes brom required 40 point to avoid the drop, once they got it they switched off. They are already in the Beach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
You're wrong. Chelsea board wanted lukaku out of emotion but Conte see him as not good enough hence his first choice of striker is Morata. Mou first choice of striker is Morata too. So you see.
Which kind emotions be that na? Abi Lukaku owe Dem anything? Easy with the nonsense bro, too much nonsense dey kill

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Which kind emotions be that na? Abi Lukaku owe Dem anything? Easy with the nonsense bro, too much nonsense dey kill
You must be living in a cave then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
conte have already said morata was always his first choice in his interview yesterday.. Trying to make man u fans see it, is like walking on fire..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Ohkay let me ask you :

What exactly did you expect him to have done & what would you rather have him do (before the close of the window)?

Mourinho and his scouting team already identified the targets for him. 4 choice players for the 4 positions where we need to reinforce.

His JOB is to get these players in at least before August 12 to allow them blend in properly with the team.
Granted, it's a difficult market today but other teams are still doing their business swiftly!

Was it not from the same Monaco that Shitty and Chelsea snapped up Silva and Bakayoko? Why are we stuck on Fabinho for ages now?

Chelsea just got Morata at a lower price compared to what we bidded for.
The truth is that Ed has zero negotiation skills and I really don't mind if we hand over our transfer business to someone else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
naso.. Una don print jersey, dy anticipate the number he go wear

Didn't you see the personal pronoun "I" in my comments? You need a refund from your English teacher, he scammed you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:

Bros what's this nah? which kain talk be this? Even imbeciles know that Conte's first choice was Lukaku while Emenalo and co thought otherwise.
Ever wondered why Chelsea matched United's bid at the eleventh hour?

please enough with these opata yarns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:

He scored 25 goals already I don't know if they are in the beach or not. But bats own is clear most of his merger goal return are against opponents that are no longer interested
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
The talk shock you abi...That guy na Mumu grin grin
the guy is inlove with confusion.

CapitalCee:

CapitalCee:

Clap for him, a striker outscoring a midfielder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

He scored 25 goals already I don't know if they are in the beach or not. But bats own is clear most of his merger goal return are against opponents that are no longer interested
you know batshuayi scored against meagre teams, but you don't know the teams martial scored against ? How wonderful is this logic. cheesy

Batshuayi already have 11 goals in his first season why not wait till he plays his 2nd season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:

Hahahahahahahahaha..Same person wey talk say Hazard never win epl young player before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
hensben:
You must be living in a cave then.
What has that got to do with your 8 goals striker? See this thing is simple na, enjoy your 8 goals tap in striker let me enjoy my jam 25+ goals striker grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:

We don't use a 33m striker to play such games in other to boost his laughable stats, we use players like . Harrop, Gomez, Mctomminay,mitchel, Pereira,taunzebe, Fosu-mensah and Olosunde
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
you know batshuayi scored against meagre teams, but you don't know the teams martial scored against ? How wonderful is this logic. cheesy

Batshuayi already have 11 goals in his first season why not wait till he plays his 2nd season

Lolz ,Against teams already in the beach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

We don't use a 33m striker to play such games in other to boost his laughable stats, we use players like . Harrop, Gomez, Mctomminay,mitchel, Pereira,taunzebe, Fosu-mensah and Olosunde
grin grin so martial scored his 4 league goals against the top 6? Wonderful logic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:

The thing pain aaam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

The thing pain aaam
martial from LW to midfielder under 1 minute to prove a failed point

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:

Bros what's this nah? which kain talk be this? Even imbeciles know that Conte's first choice was Lukaku while Emenalo and co thought otherwise.
Ever wondered why Chelsea matched United's bid at the eleventh hour?

please enough with these opata yarns.

I am surprised that you don't know that the bolded can grab simple logic quicker than most Chelsea fan. Don't waste your time on this particular one you quoted, he is the pick of the lot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
lordfalcao:
grin grin so martial scored his 4 league goals against the top 6? Wonderful logic

Lolz the thing pain this guy, na me say make bats no do well after splashing 33m on him? Why are you guys frustrated? Don't worry next season there will probably be more league cup, Fa cup and dead rubber games where he can pad his stats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
City agree fee for Mendy !!!! I am actually impressed with Shitty's decisiveness in this transfer window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:
City agree fee for Mendy !!!! I am actually impressed with Shitty's decisiveness in this transfer window.
There's nothing to be impressed about. Theyre just willing to splash the cash. And they really need to strengthen in that particular position. This however doesn't mean the player will come good.

If we were willing to splash the cash Ed would've gotten Eric Dier for 60m and Perisic for 50.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lolz the thing pain this guy, na me say make bats no do well after splashing 33m on him? Why are you guys frustrated? Don't worry next season there will probably be more league cup, Fa cup and dead rubber games where he can pad his stats
funniest joke this afternoon.. Batshuayi this season scored 11 total goals. 5 in the EPL despite playing most aa a late Sub. which is more than what martial you compared him with scored... If bats had the number of matches martial started he will probably score more than 5..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
A striker that always deliver when called upon. And a winger that cried because of a jersey number.
Batsman may have not taken the league by storm but he did exceptionally well in his first season. He delivers whenever the team needs him.
Now Martial following all the hype start with well but he' was off last season. Truth be told
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
BREAKING NEWS---Skysport

Neymar's chances of leaving Barcelona in this summer's transfer window are "90%", a source in Spain close to the player has told Sky Sports News. It is understood he has decided to leave the club after becoming increasingly frustrated at “playing second fiddle" to Lionel Messi.

This is one interesting transfer rumour gathering pace. Neymar at £195 million will cover all our transfer fees this year. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obere4u:
A striker that always deliver when called upon. And a winger that cried because jewelry number.
Batsman may have not taken the league by storm but he did exceptionally well in his first season. He delivers whenever the team needs him.
Now Martial following all the hype start with well but he' was off last season. Truth be told
if na Chelsea fan talk Wetin you talk now we no go hear word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.