Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8688569 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Leyqute:

What if the rumors are true? What if he is concerned about playing 2nd fiddle to Messi? What if this has nothing to do about money?

If Neymar wants to become a top top world class player, he needs to leave Barcelona.

It is all about the cash bro.. nothing more,nothing less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
patrickmuf:
Seriously, I think some of us need to stop trying too hard to troll, it's not fun when you go to Chelsea thread and see United fans talking down on Morata and here, you have Chelsea fans talking down on our signing of Lukaku, it's cool to troll once in awhile when a subject that's troll wordy props up but for guys to be on about it every day is just sickening, let's read other interesting stuff abeg...
To each his own, we love Lukaku and Chelsea fans have embraced Morata just as Arsenal fans are cool with Lacazette...
Very Nice comment
But ur pple started it, I don't even follow this thread until they turned our thread to a refuse dump
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Very Nice comment
But ur pple started it, I don't even follow this thread until they turned our thread to a refuse dump

Your thread is soo insignificant and dead people don't even go there not even arsenal fans grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:

Your thread is soo insignificant and dead people don't even go there not even arsenal fans grin
we like it like that
Is that suppose to be a problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
we like it like that
Is that suppose to be a problem

I see you are a fan of dry things no wonder you support a dry club,post dry comments and like dry threads. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:

I see you are a fan of dry things no wonder you support a dry club,post dry comments and like dry threads. cool
yen yen yen
Do u av problem with that
Btw we busy pple we don't just go and start arguing how Sanchez celebrate after scoring or how cech shd handle saves
Half of the posts here shd be in recycle bin cos they are way outta context
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Double post...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Very Nice comment
Trolling isn't really bad but when folks do it foolishly, it becomes annoying, almost everyone enjoys Airmark's activity on Bayern thread, I dare say even the few Bayern fans there do, we also see Nihilist do his thing at Barcelona's and it's fun, couple of years ago, it was Dopejemi on Chelsea thread and his 'long may woes continue' line but now all we get is pages upon pages filled with uninteresting arguments and failed attempts at trolling...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
patrickmuf:
Trolling isn't really bad but when folks do it foolishly, it becomes annoying, almost everyone enjoys Airmark's activity on Bayern thread, I dare say even the few Bayern fans there do, we also see Nihilist do his thing at Barcelona's and it's fun, couple of years ago, it was Dopejemi on Chelsea thread and his 'long may woes continue' line but now all we get is pages upon pages filled with uninteresting arguments and failed attempts at trolling...
we saying same thing
Ask lana1 ,dats d only scummy I take serious Wen trolling is involve. Others just come to post rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Very Nice comment
Funny thing is most of us no sabi una thread sef until, Pataki, elfeminine and Keky come here dey disturb us dey throw party anyhow bcoz say we lose. Now the first two are nowhere to be seen on NL and the last don go into exile!!
What goes around, comes around i guess.

I agree on the need to tone down the needless trolling tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
They said lukaku's first touch is bad ;

China to ghana cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mystic1:
They said lukaku's first touch is bad ;DThey said lukaku's first touch is bad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sammy042(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Which time is man united vs real Madrid? I need to watch this match hope is not midnight match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2017
sammy042:
Which time is man united vs real Madrid? I need to watch this match hope is not midnight match

11pm naija time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
F9 FOR MADRID!

"I can guarantee that he's not going this season, and it is my feeling it will be very difficult for him to go. He is a very honest boy, very straight. He was contacted for a long time. The club was closed, then we opened because I always have this feeling that, when a player has a desire to go, I don't like to stop them because, in the end, you don't get what you expect from them. So we open it, discussed it and then we decide to close and I think the feeling from him is very good. So I am happy and 100% he stays with us But for now he is going nowhere!

As for the rest of our targets, Names are difficult for me because the players belong to other clubs. The players are in pre-season, and the managers and owners are not happy if you talk about them. The same as me But I never hide my plan for the team in my second transfer window, which is to get four players to give balance to the team in all the different areas. But with the development of the market, getting the feedback from Mr. Woodward and analysing from a distance, it is very difficult.

If the club has no chance to give me the four players then so be it. I like by group and I will go with them. But I still have my hope that I can have a third player. Who knows about a fourth, but at least a third."

Jose Mourinho....www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
grin Man Shitty dey vex ooo

Dem don sign Danilo.. Next is Mendy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Best RB back2back UCL winner

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Man City's chances of doing anything spectacular rest on the fitness of Kompany, he brings so much organization to their defense, however, their signings and mooted signings especially for their fullback position has been top notch...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Best RB back2back UCL winner
SMH

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2017
psg want martial but may be willing to let veratti bounce for £60m.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

We can get Veratti for 80m pounds, not comfortable with the idea of including martial in any player plus cash deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
We can get Veratti for 80m pounds, not comfortable with the idea of including martial in any player plus cash deal.

Martial can go on a season long loan in search of his groove back or he can stay and hustle but Verrati will add more to our side than martial anyday!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

Martial can go on a season long loan in search of his groove back or he can stay and hustle but Verrati will add more to our side than martial anyday!
With Martial out, we will be short of a potential game changer from the bench cos with Rashford and Mkhitaryan flanking Lukaku, it leaves us short of attacking options on the bench bar Mata and Lingard who I don't really rate. They can have Lingard and Darmian plus 65m pounds.
Meanwhile, I read Pogba wants Mou to go after Aurier, good player but it seems we've got that position covered with Valencia and Mensah.
I want us to go after a seasoned LB someone like Kolarov who can still get the job done and won't mind a place on the bench when Shaw is fit. Two of Smalling, Jones, Young or Darmian should be shown the door.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:

I want us to go after a seasoned LB someone like Kolarov who can still get the job done and won't mind a place on the bench when Shaw is fit. Two of Smalling, Jones, Young or Darmian should be shown the door.

Kola wetin? Abeg he has joined roma sef and he is terrible defensively! Young is trying to get to stoke, smalling is now a bench option and the club is even trying to shift him...Jones is searching for a new clinic to sign with.....the full back/defender hybrid I think we should go for is marquinho...anywhere in defence is where he can play and he is always fit and will gel with his fellow Latin American bros Valencia while Brazilians always bring some gbedu in their boots! Sessegnon for me as an option in LB (young, talented, scores goals, dribbles passes, does not send anybody even though he is 17 and would gladly sit on the bench for shaw and co..while stylishly benching them)

Na woodward dey dull us now....some key men have missed pre season training opportunities with us!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
At this rate when Woodward price tomatoes for market, them go ask for martial too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

Kola wetin? Abeg he has joined roma sef and he is terrible defensively! Young is trying to get to stoke, smalling is now a bench option and the club is even trying to shift him...Jones is searching for a new clinic to sign with.....the full back/defender hybrid I think we should go for is marquinho...anywhere in defence is where he can play and he is always fit and will gel with his fellow Latin American bros Valencia while Brazilians always bring some gbedu in their boots! Sessegnon for me as an option in LB (young, talented, scores goals, dribbles passes, does not send anybody even though he is 17 and would gladly sit on the bench for shaw and co..while stylishly benching them)

Na woodward dey dull us now....some key men have missed pre season training opportunities with us!
Of course I know Kolarov is off to Roma, I just used him as an example because someone around his age can still do a good job while being contented with a place on the bench if and when Shaw is fit.
I didn't opt for a younger player because Shaw might just come good and to be honest, I'd be a shame to have a fit Sessegnon or Shaw dusting the bench match day after match day...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Of course I know Kolarov is off to Roma, I just used him as an example because someone around his age can still do a good job while being contented with a place on the bench if and when Shaw is fit.
I didn't opt for a younger player because Shaw might just come good and to be honest, I'd be a shame to have a fit Sessegnon or Shaw dusting the bench match day after match day...

Sessegnon is the new shaw! Who better to have as a role model? And he is 17....he will be glad to sit on man uniteds bench and wait for opportunities! Scholes sat there? Ronaldo sat there? So who come be ryan? It will even be to our advantage having two similarly talented left backs fighting for that spot and ryan might even bench shaw sef....that's left back sorted for almost 10 years with those 2..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

i think PSG are seeing what we are obviously denying; game time. We shouldnt allow him to go not even on loan.
As ive said bfr, there's enough games to be played this coming season and i'll like Martial to grab the opportunity when he's call upon... As someone said earlier, we should include him in the deal. Moreover, we cant have more than 10 outfield players at a time. He should just grab his chances that's all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
adebayo201:
i think PSG are seeing what we are obviously denying; game time. We shouldnt allow him to go not even on loan.
As ive said bfr, there's enough games to be played this coming season and i'll like Martial to grab the opportunity when he's call upon... As someone said earlier, we should include him in the deal. Moreover, we cant have more than 10 outfield players at a time. He should just grab his chances that's all

Veratti should be signed whether martial stays or goes! Verrati is on another level!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Walker nw Danilo? (even though I no rate the guy)... wetin pep wan cari all these fullbacks do. Thought he never plays cross and nod abi d league don nod in small sense into his bald skull gringringrin
Pep surely wants to prove a point contrary to what some people here would have us believe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

Veratti should be signed whether martial stays or goes! Verrati is on another level!
Seconded. With his changing of agent and d links united has wit the said agent, I think it's just a matter of time..
If verrati is available, united should do whatever it takes to bring him to OT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:
Walker nw Danilo? (even though I no rate the guy)... wetin pep wan cari all these fullbacks do. Thought he never plays cross and nod abi d league don nod in small sense into his bald skull gringringrin
Pep surely wants to prove a point contrary to what some people here would have us believe.
Having flying fullbacks allows the wingers to tuck into the midfield to great effect, the City player I feel for is Sterling cos he might find game time hard to come by or might settle for a wing back slot... On paper, the City team is looking really good but that's on paper tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.