Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:
City agree fee for Mendy !!!! I am actually impressed with Shitty's decisiveness in this transfer window.
This is what Mou was saying, one team is getting the players they want for 'fair' prices (Chelsea), while another is getting players they want for 'not so fair' prices (City), whereas Manu is there seemingly idle in the market.
If you can't negotiate your way out, buy something, because in the end it becomes the coach's problem.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

This is what Mou was saying, one team is getting the players they want for 'fair' prices (Chelsea), while another is getting players they want for 'not so fair' prices (City), whereas Manu is there seemingly idle in the market.
If you can't negotiate your way out, buy something, because in the end it becomes the coach's problem.
and at the end, we will blame the coach for not wining something... This transfer market is becoming unbecoming but i think if the desire is not available, the available becomes the desire...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:

There's nothing to be impressed about. Theyre just willing to splash the cash. And they really need to strengthen in that particular position. This however doesn't mean the player will come good.

If we were willing to splash the cash Ed would've gotten Eric Dier for 60m and Perisic for 50.

We needed to strengthen, they also needed to strengthen their squad too.

They have been getting their targets while we are dithering. and you said I should not be impressed? Even Mourinho is impressed my brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
adebayo201:
and at the end, we will blame the coach for not wining something... This transfer market is becoming unbecoming but i think if the desire is not available, the available becomes the desire...
So true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

God bless you. At least you can read and comprehend. Mourinho sent an Indirect message to the duckhead Woodward and some people here still don't get it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:

We needed to strengthen, they also needed to strengthen their squad too.

They have been getting their targets while we are dithering. and you said I should not be impressed? Even Mourinho is impressed my brother.

Bros we've been there before. City is not tayad of being maga-ed, they are very desperate. We were also very desperate before when we forked 60m for Di Maria.

Now we are more careful.

I also want new signings but I'm willing for the window to close before showing my guns. What do you know, that same Ed may get us 2 more players before the window closes. We had a good transfer window last season, history will probably repeat itself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Slimghost your blood dey hot cheesy

Oya drop the 50m make we buy Perisic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
adebayo201:

that is how a club loads up on mediocre players.
four target:we don grab two,e remain two. make una come down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:
Slimghost your blood dey hot cheesy

Oya drop the 50m make we buy Perisic

Lol. The truth is if we fail to pay what Inter is asking and drag this till mid August, we will end up paying almost double that amount.
Reasons being:
1. Inter will feel that have a short time to get in a replacement.
2. They will cash in on our desperation.

I am not a fan of the Croatian Ikedia but if he is what Mourinho wants, then Duckhead Ed should get him.
This is a crazy crazy market.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:

Lol. The truth is if we fail to pay what Inter is asking and drag this till mid August, we will end up paying almost double that amount.
Reasons being:

I am not a fan of the Croatian Ikedia but if he is what Mourinho wants, then Duckhead Ed should get him.
the deals that are important have already been settled.
we go fill that CM position before this transfer season close.

perisic no be priority for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
slimghost:

Reasons being:

It could go the other way too. Inter could cave in and agree to sell when they realise Man Utd won't give them enough money to buy two players. Look at Madrid, how long did they negotiate with Chelsea before selling Morata for 60?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wish United had gotten fabinho.... wouldn't need another signing after him... Perriera is capable...

Verratti though, getting Raiola as an agent... another quality signing that would squeeze out every penny in United grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:

It could go the other way too. Inter could cave in and agree to sell when they realise Man Utd won't give them enough money to buy two players. Look at Madrid, how long did they negotiate with Chelsea before selling Morata for 60?

Don't use Madrid as an example, those ones have bad blood with United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

So true
wats so true...u Guys are thé richest club abi
Why u afraid of spending it,btw chelshit loan out players
But u Guys are aka gum chop alone Nd die alone
Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

that is how a club loads up on mediocre players.
four target:we don grab two,e remain two. make una come down.
i am not even hesitating. If that's all what we could get, then no player should be sold or loan aside the ones sold/loan.
Let us manage the ones we have there's so many games to play- epl, ucl, fa cup and carling. It'll surely go round. My fear is for injuries and fatigue which are inevitable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:

eph12 come see the price wey better magad fan put for morata. Mk u dey dere dey quote fraudulent amounts tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Ed woodward and the Transfer season malaise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZqTKzS2aI#

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Is like head is paining you. When did I sing hallelujah to Lukaku's name after that comment?

Your pathetic attempt to appear clever makes you look like a foolish donkey.

Woah somebody's Son donkey shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

eph12 come see the price wey better magad fan put for morata. Mk u dey dere dey quote fraudulent amounts tongue
Na ur source be that? grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

Na ur source be that?

No..! Na my Juices be that tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

No..! Na my Juices be that tongue
LOL

Wetin make me dey troll una na because una no let me hear word for here so I have to take the nonsense to na thread. Same thing I did to assnal last season when I see say their nonsense for here don too much.

But I always come in peace grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Seriously, I think some of us need to stop trying too hard to troll, it's not fun when you go to Chelsea thread and see United fans talking down on Morata and here, you have Chelsea fans talking down on our signing of Lukaku, it's cool to troll once in awhile when a subject that's troll wordy props up but for guys to be on about it every day is just sickening, let's read other interesting stuff abeg...
To each his own, we love Lukaku and Chelsea fans have embraced Morata just as Arsenal fans are cool with Lacazette...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:

LOL

Wetin make me dey troll una na because una no let me hear word for here so I have to take the nonsense to na thread. Same thing I did to assnal last season when I see say their nonsense for here don too much.

But I always come in peace grin grin

Craze man...I know say u dey always come in peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017

The 25-year-old attacker has been offered a basic salary of €30 million per year at the Parc des Princes, which represents around three times more than he currently earns at Camp Nou.
However, 15 per cent of his earnings will go to his father....
He will receive an up-front fee of €40m when he completes his world record €222m transfer.
On top of this, the Brazil ace will be offered a percentage of the income from hotels owned by the PSG board, plus a private jet that will allow him to return to Brazil when he wishes.

Psg definitely need a whistle blower, this is getting too much angry .....grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
patrickmuf:
Seriously, I think some of us need to stop trying too hard to troll, it's not fun when you go to Chelsea thread and see United fans talking down on Morata and here, you have Chelsea fans talking down on our signing of Lukaku, it's cool to troll once in awhile when a subject that's troll wordy props up but for guys to be on about it every day is just sickening, let's read other interesting stuff abeg...
To each his own, we love Lukaku and Chelsea fans have embraced Morata just as Arsenal fans are cool with Lacazette...
arsenal boughted lacasera without gala, it's incomplete
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have a question that's been baffling me all day... when are we going to sell smelling? That dude is just a walking calamity look at how de gea was laughing at his foolishness last game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why is neymar fooling himself? Sign your new contract and stop deceiving psg jare....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
funlord:

Why is neymar fooling himself? Sign your new contract and stop deceiving psg jare....

Sign which new contract? If Psg is serious abt signing him for that money then he will be extremely phoolish not to make the move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Egbon diggz, you no well sir. tongue

I see as una dey lament say una 2nd team no dey kakaraka. No be now for preseason Conte go try dem and see as dem be? Or na for FA cup final una want make him field them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
diggz:

Craze man...I know say u dey always come in peace.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
funlord:

What if the rumors are true? What if he is concerned about playing 2nd fiddle to Messi? What if this has nothing to do about money?

If Neymar wants to become a top top world class player, he needs to leave Barcelona.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Egbon diggz, you no well sir. tongue

I see as una dey lament say una 2nd team no dey kakaraka. No be now for preseason Conte go try dem and see as dem be? Or na for FA cup final una want make him field them?

U Sabi say na me n u dey kolo togeda borhda leyqute tongue

I no lament ooo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), 100smile(m), adebayo201 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.