Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:

Seconded. With his changing of agent and d links united has wit the said agent, I think it's just a matter of time..
If verrati is available, united should do whatever it takes to bring him to OT.

Read that post I made regarding what mourinho said this morning about our remaining transfer targets! He said he can manage one instead of 2 but that definitely he must add 1! Veratti should be that one and then perisic can chillax! Veratti has already told psg that he needs to bounce,he is now sharing the same agent with poga and romero....if ed woodward misses this chance then he should be fired!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:
Walker nw Danilo? (even though I no rate the guy)... wetin pep wan cari all these fullbacks do. Thought he never plays cross and nod abi d league don nod in small sense into his bald skull gringringrin
Pep surely wants to prove a point contrary to what some people here would have us believe.

You realize how many full backs city sold this year alone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Having flying fullbacks allows the wingers to tuck into the midfield to great effect, the City player I feel for is Sterling cos he might find game time hard to come by or might settle for a wing back slot... On paper, the City team is looking really good but that's on paper tho.
Walker I can agree bhett Danilo? ffvcking Danilo?... Dude should just thank God for the nationality he claims cos if ha had come from this side, im market for no sell Bros...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

you dey get notification at the mention of pep?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
PietroRico:
you dey get notification at the mention of pep?
e reach to ask oh gringringrin
Y does the guy need to talk @d mention of peep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
PietroRico:
At this rate when Woodward price tomatoes for market, them go ask for martial too
As in.. Every Tompolo, Dickson and harrysong wants martial as part of a deal angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

It's true we may have not agreed last time, but with pep letting 4 full backs go, which in truth is an area that needs strengthening, buying danilo, Mendy and Walker is a step in the right direction, anyone that slates Pep for that is just being harsh, like I told one of my friend, with Ederson replacing Bravo, and if kompany can be fit, City are the favorites for the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:

Walker I can agree bhett Danilo? ffvcking Danilo?... Dude should just thank God for the nationality he claims cos if ha had come from this side, im market for no sell Bros...

Danilo is a quality backup, I was actually on about Walker and Mendy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are you people seeing what I am seeing here,?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
CapitalCee:
Are you people seeing what I am seeing here,?

Lets see them play 10 matches together in the EPL and UCL before making these comparisons no be by Preseason abeg. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
With Martial out, we will be short of a potential game changer from the bench cos with Rashford and Mkhitaryan flanking Lukaku, it leaves us short of attacking options on the bench bar Mata and Lingard who I don't really rate. They can have Lingard and Darmian plus 65m pounds.

How many games did martial change last season? And when will his potentials become reality? I seriously pray Martial gets back his form this season but if i were Mourhino i wont bank my career on him. In my opinion he should be loaned out to prove himself for now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tvegas:

How many games did martial change last season? And when will his potentials become reality? I seriously pray Martial gets back his form this season but if i were Mourhino i wont bank my career on him. In my opinion he should be loaned out to prove himself for now.
Martial debut season don earn am at least this one season to show himself again.
no be small money we buy this ninja.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
make Neymar junior go PSG jare. cheesy. piss don catch all Barça fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:

Seconded. With his changing of agent and d links united has wit the said agent, I think it's just a matter of time..
If verrati is available, united should do whatever it takes to bring him to OT.

Matter of time? You guys should pipe down biko. There's too much being said about Manutd going in for Veratti because he made Raiola his agent. The condition PSG gave veratti for new negotiations was to change his agent.. maybe in retaliation to saying the club owner was holding Veratti as a prisoner. Veratti didn't just wake up one morning and felt choosing Raiola is the quickest way to United. These kinds of players won't even be choosing Raiola to help negotiate a deal to Manchester when Barca are on the wings. Raiola was and has always been first about his clients as was obvious from the donnarruma contract issue with Milan, so don't think because we've gotten four of his clients in recent times that every player he has under him should play for utd. The guy just knows how to rinse clubs for his payers and if PSG is forcing Veratti to change agent, whoelse to give him a better deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:
make Neymar junior go PSG jare. cheesy.
piss don catch all Barça fans.

Lol, i hope PSG can make the deal happen. I want to see how the almighty Messi will thrive around average players. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
While everyone wants their kids to be the next Neymar I won't mind my son being the next Raiola.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tvegas:

Lol, i hope PSG can make the deal happen. I want to see how the almighty Messi will thrive around average players. cheesy
Messi will still be Messi, he will still do his thing...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Messi will still be Messi, he will still do his thing...

I cant wait to see him doing that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tvegas:

I cant wait to see him doing that
Messi had 3 ballon d'or before Neymar
Messi did it with Tello,Cuenca and Pedro

Messi is Messi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tvegas:

Suarez is still there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
chidexxy007:

As a backup, Danilo is as good as you'll get.

Your criticism no even get head or tail seems you just want to criticize for the sake of it.

When a team sells 4 full backs, how many should they get back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
PietroRico:
At this rate when Woodward price tomatoes for market, them go ask for martial too

grin

This Post heh! LMAO!
You really deserve 12 Cans of Orijin Zero!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

This Post heh! LMAO!
You really deserve 12 Cans of Orijin Zero!
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

As a backup, Danilo is as good as you'll get.

Your criticism no even get head or tail seems you just want to criticize for the sake of it.

When a team sells 4 full backs, how many should they get back
what about his famous yoot policy?

Don't they have fullbacks in their academy good enough for back up?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
How about we just go all out for Neymar? undecided
But the transfer fee eeh. Chai!!
But then again, there's no way Neymar would flop here. So?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mystic1:
how about we just go all out for Neymar? undecided
But the transfer fee eeh. Chai!!
But then again, there's no way Neymar would flop here. So?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
weedtaker, come and see oh grin grin

we want to piss on Madrid and Barca at once! Neymar?? issokay!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
adebayo201:
weedtaker, come and see oh grin grin

we want to piss on Madrid and Barca at once! Neymar?? issokay!
chilax bro, we've got the biggest D!ck we can piss on anyone's face grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
United Team;

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Real Madrid Team

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oasis007:
Real Madrid Team
I like this test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.