Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9155842 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
All those rant doesn't stop us from molesting you every time we've met since that fluke result in 99.

Anyone Is capable of a lucky punch like Hasheem Rahman vs Lennox Lewis. Can they sustain it Is the question.

Anytime we play manure a win is almost guaranteed. Imagine they way they celebrated a scored draw at home last March.

Since 99. Bayern 4 finals. 4 wins vs manure.

Eliminated manure every single time.

What adidas does, How does that stop us from battering you every time we wish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

you are a big buffoon!

united - 99 & 2008
bayern - 2001 & 2013.

we waited 9 years, y'all waited 12 years. united won theirs unbeaten(flawless), you won yours with blemishes & eczema.

we are not mates....this is why our shirt deal alone will buy allianz arena & feed all bayern fans for the next 10 years.

it's a disgrace a german company(adidas) would rather sponsor an english club with that amount of money at the expense of bayern.

you should face-palm!
smh!

Airmark pls i've been banned again o.... This happened after i checked in the thread you popped for wariblood nd teddyb... Why is this

Wait? Did airmark ban me?

So it was you who banned me last time too! You banned me just cos i checked in a battle thread?

Or whats going on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is that Elampiro? Elymaximus? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
I am reading today's posts (catch up reading), I had to say this to Starboard before I read on.

Even if Man United were to play against Okomu oil FC, Carrick cannot give the performance Herrera gave last night. You saw that guy control balls under tight marking and in difficult situations. Even when the pass to him is bad, he quickly makes the ball his 100%. When our players looked like running into problem whether in the middle or attack, they turned to Herrera. When he was in midfield we saw Scholes. When he drove forward we saw Silva.

You may be right that its too early to judge, but I don't know how such abilities can disappear from him. Remember, we had Rooney, Mata, Kagawa on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
afrodoc: 3412 is not a naturally easy formation to learn ESPECIALLY for wingbacks.
Hopefully shaw and rafael would improve with time

On that formation, it looks to me Valencia owns the RWB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
psalmdave: comin 2 wonder while these our best players cudnt deliver a a chelsea side,even with a victory,chelsea always dominated a midfield includin keane nd scholes...henandez has been our only player against chelsea,my point is im hopin van gaal changes our attidude towards chelsea,no matter hw bad chelsea has been,manutd has never been able 2 play them,even games we beat them,u find them dominatin us,its 1 tin m hopin van gaal changes,chelsea nd city bullied even ferguson...i hope van gaal nt only brings us back 2 glory,but change our attidue towards big sides!

They didn't always dominate. The league game at Stamford Bridge in 2006/7 season even without regulars. We beat them silly when Mourinho ran away in 2007/8. Even in the UCL at Old Trafford. There are a couple more. But they have been better in 3 seasons in a row now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
chrisley024: Is that Elampiro? Elymaximus? cheesy grin
smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
chrisley024: Is that Elampiro? Elymaximus? cheesy grin

No.

Is it not the guy who was happy to have find this thread. And you guys didn't welcome him or give a damn if anyone had arrived.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
elampiro:

No.

Is it not the guy who was happy to have find this thread. And you guys didn't welcome him or give a damn if anyone had arrived.
k
He's wcm to Van Gaal's era cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
elampiro:

On that formation, it looks to me Valencia owns the RWB.

Possibly...the positive is we have 2 right wing backs, we need a sub/alternative for shaw on the left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Perhaps I should prepare chicken stew for the new man undecided grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristineC: Perhaps I should prepare chicken stew for the new man undecided grin
Thanks Christine, You look good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
The Chile international says his future is still unclear, but dismissed the possibility of moving to Old Trafford.

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has ruled out a move to Manchester United. grin tongue grin

"I don't know if I will stay at Juventus. I'm happy here in Turin," he told Sky Italy. "I will talk with [new coach Massimiliano] Allegri on Monday. I'm not going to Manchester." grin tongue grin

The Turin side has previously insisted it does not want to be parted with its stars, Vidal and Paul Pogba, but warned a large bid would have to be considered.

"Our strategy is clear; we want to keep all our best players, including Vidal and Pogba," club director Pavel Nedved told Tuttosport. "We don't want to sell anyone, especially Vidal. Certainly, if there were a high bid for them, we'd have to think about it but we don't want to sell our champions. We want to be competitive in the Champions League and the only sales are to be players who are not part of our plans.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2014/07/24/4981839/vidal-im-not-going-to-manchester?ICID=AR_RS_4

Reports reaching me says he rejected because Man Utd won't play in next season's UCL or even the less glamorous EUROPA League... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
coded01: The Chile international says his future is still unclear, but dismissed the possibility of moving to Old Trafford.

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has ruled out a move to Manchester United. grin tongue grin

"I don't know if I will stay at Juventus. I'm happy here in Turin," he told Sky Italy. "I will talk with [new coach Massimiliano] Allegri on Monday. I'm not going to Manchester." grin tongue grin

The Turin side has previously insisted it does not want to be parted with its stars, Vidal and Paul Pogba, but warned a large bid would have to be considered.

"Our strategy is clear; we want to keep all our best players, including Vidal and Pogba," club director Pavel Nedved told Tuttosport. "We don't want to sell anyone, especially Vidal. Certainly, if there were a high bid for them, we'd have to think about it but we don't want to sell our champions. We want to be competitive in the Champions League and the only sales are to be players who are not part of our plans.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2014/07/24/4981839/vidal-im-not-going-to-manchester?ICID=AR_RS_4

Reports reaching me says he rejected because Man Utd won't play in next season's UCL or even the less glamorous EUROPA League... grin grin grin

Babe!!.. Warn yourself very well...Leave us alone oh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
coded01: The Chile international says his future is still unclear, but dismissed the possibility of moving to Old Trafford.

Not nice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Motixsis:

Not nice.

Babe forgive me... grin kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Babe!!.. Warn yourself very well...Leave us alone oh.

Sorry... kiss grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Sorry... kiss grin kiss

It's okay babe....Weeps tears . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

It's okay babe.... Weeps tears . kiss kiss kiss

Please don't... grin kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Please don't... grin kiss grin

You are one in a million...I'm been freaking honestgrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You are one in a million...I'm been freaking honestgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

You're welcome babe

kiss kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Keky: Thanks Christine, You look good.
i dy tell u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Abeg where una deh get this stickers from @coded01/glitestgringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2014
coded01: glitest

Aww!!...Thanks babe.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke: Abeg where una deh get this stickers from @coded01/glitestgringrin

You again?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Aww!!...Thanks babe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.