Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mathematical Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mathematical Love (817 Views)

Photo: Mathematical Love / Hilarious Mathematical Love Letter / Answer These Love Mathematical Questions - All Questions Carry Equal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Love by MAYOWAAK: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2012
My Dear Love,Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radian made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.My love for you is a, quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivative of maxima and minima, of an unknown function
Re: Mathematical Love by IbroSaunks(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: Mathematical Love by VALIDATOR: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Nice, creative composition.
Re: Mathematical Love by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
lol. . .Real cool. But majority of Nigerian girls can't comprehend that. Fact.
Re: Mathematical Love by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
Creative
Re: Mathematical Love by Agybabe(f): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
Now we know you know maths. What next? *smh*
Re: Mathematical Love by IbroSaunks(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2012
Agybabe:

Now we know you know maths. What next? *smh*
can't you just see it for how funny and creative it is? it doesn't even mean the op knows math!
Re: Mathematical Love by Killz3(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
So this kind Maths dey this world? cheesy

Na im our teacher say make we dey help am find[b] X[/b] & Y! angry
Re: Mathematical Love by arrived(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
What about biological love?
Re: Mathematical Love by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
You're not ready for a date with this arrant trash lol, lets try physic love.
Re: Mathematical Love by MAYOWAAK: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
Tosinville:

You're not ready for a date with this arrant trash lol, lets try physic love.

Too bad,humour is alien to you.
Re: Mathematical Love by Exponental(m): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2012
OP, sorry oooo
by d tym u finish all ds, someone else who can speak in laymans word would av whispered n taken her away
Re: Mathematical Love by Agybabe(f): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
IbroSaunks:

can't you just see it for how funny and creative it is? it doesn't even mean the op knows math!
Don't mind me I was just kidding!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Husband/ Boyfrd/spouse Etc Is A Rapist. / Primary School Was Like Fun Fun Fun / Why Do Black Girls Always Play Hard To Get - Even If It's Obvious They're On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.