Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? (5387 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by born2boink(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mr BigDick:

POISON HER AND DUMP HER DEAD BODY BY THE ROADSIDE. THEY WILL THINK SHE WAS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM.
You wicked O, what will he gain from doing that, even if he uses her for Ritual, it is fair but I will advice her

To continue bleeping her toto, free toto no easy this day,
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by babsjnr(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mr bigdick which kind brain dey for ur head?
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
kk
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by ifihearam: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
This guy never tell us the true gist of how the girl take come him house ooo

You just invited a girl over and suddenly she refuses to leavecommon talk to us what actually transpired give us the details oo
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2012
Mr bigdick, ur response to babs got me lorl and also in tears, lol. Dis guy, u funny gan o!
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2012
kk
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Daywalker1: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2012
Jst call d corp
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by genstan: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2012
Pple,
She is telling me dat,she hasn't met a guy like me n dat she can jst let of me.That if i dnt want her,i should allow her take a tym 2 leave.Dat wat really she enjoys more about me,is my attitude of doing things.And that,her ex-guy doesn't last last long on her.

Pple,
i don nack enter trouble o!!!Even my cousin dat stays with me is saying "u don marry o,try handle dis issue wit diplomacy,say d girl tell am say she no fit leave"

God help me, Na so Rivers girls dey?
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Killz3(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^
You are not ready to let her go. A part of you likes the sex, and only the sex. When you are ready, no one will show you how to let her go. You nack your way enter trouble, na me go come nack the trouble comot? Na wa you o. . .
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Z8(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
see talk, i suspect u don knack am na y u no get mind to shift am, if not then ur jst bleepn foolish, tell the gal to bounce either way
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by genstan: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2012
@Z8-i think u know hw 2 advice,but if u wear this same shoe,then u ll knw wat i'm talking about.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by FRANKLINTON(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
Simply tell her that your landlord does not accept squatting. If she's reasonable, she should leave.
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2012
where's boko haram when you need them?
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by jasonbod(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Quite simple. Kick her the hell out!
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by babsjnr(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
Just tell her you are going to yaba psychiatrist hospital to recieve your medication
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by rosefleurs: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
toyemz:

get your cousin,sister or female friend to come pay  you a visit(choose one of the aggressive types)
and let her come and meet the girl there, and claim to be your fiancee
watch wahala burst
the unwanted will pack out quick quick

just store your valuables away oh

ajadek:

Go and get 3 white candle 1 red candle 1 blue candle,titht them together wit red cloth,then put litle salt on d ground, write jagous letter in arabic language on a sheet of paper,in d midnigtht Unclad start pronounce some incantation, i promised u she will leave follow day

babsjnr:

Just tell her you are going to yaba psychiatrist hospital to recieve your medication

OP, The above are your best options.  You won't get better advice than those.  Now, pick!

Mr BigDick:

DON'T MIND THE GODDAMN, LOUSY, SISSY, SONOFABITCH.

You're talking about the OP, right?  cheesy

Harbb:

@Killz,Ranoscky, these strategies could have long lasting damaging effect. Saying you killed somebody or you are in a cult making human sacrifices can create a terrible image of who you are even though you are not.

REALIST.  grin  You have to suspend disbelief around here.  wink
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by segunjowo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
genstan:

Pple,
She is telling me dat,she hasn't met a guy like me n dat she can jst let of me.That if i dnt want her,i should allow her take a tym 2 leave.Dat wat really she enjoys more about me,is my attitude of doing things.And that,her ex-guy doesn't last last long on her.

Pple,
i don nack enter trouble o!!!Even my cousin dat stays with me is saying "u don marry o,try handle dis issue wit diplomacy,say d girl tell am say she no fit leave"

God help me, Na so Rivers girls dey?

Na Rivers girl? Oh boy! You don knack mami*water pikin. If she truely likes you, guy, you are made. She will make your rich no be small. just keep on knacking and enjoying the kponmo, grin
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by amyg(f): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2012
Tel her ur momma is visiting.women don't do well wt mommas
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by 2kurupt(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2012
guy pay up!
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:47am On Feb 25, 2012
Op I wish u a happy married life. tongue
Re: A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? by Z8(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2012
genstan:

@Z8-i think u know hw 2 advice,but if u wear this same shoe,then u ll knw wat i'm talking about.
If I were in ur shoes this wldnt happen in the 1st place, bt nw dat it has happen ME including every1 is tellin d poster 2 go give her the BOOT, "I av a life 2 live" dose exact words shld b usd, the longa it takes d harder it wil b

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ur Relationship Status??.. / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / PHOTO: 15 Most Beautiful Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.