Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Gay "Christians" In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay "Christians" In Nigeria (909 Views)

The Last Christians In Iraq! A Warning To Nigerian / Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by Lasinoh: 4:18am On Feb 18, 2012
We wish them well o!
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2012
Must be Jesus that started this thread putting Christians in quotes, you know, self-righteous and without sin. Typical penti-cult-stal.
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2012
ezeagu:

Must be Jesus that started this thread putting Christians in quotes, you know, self-righteous and without sin. Typical penti-cult-stal.
I didn't make any comment, neither pro nor against, so, i don't know why you took it personal and trying to classify it under the "all have sinned" phrase, or are you one of them?
Well, i will not shy away from the truth, this is not just about church or "sin", but about abomination and taboo, a bad influence to a moral society: [b]H[/b]omos[b]exua[/b]lity should not have any recognition in a society with normal people. Period
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by keyremotes(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2012
The bible these guys read speaks against this very act!!
How can they now be praying to the same God who says this sort of
life style is not acceptable?
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by Lasinoh: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2012
The many faces of God.
This Jesus of a dude will never come as more become gaylords.

Anyone ever read 'Waiting For Godot'? cheesy
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
Vicjustice:

I didn't make any comment, neither pro nor against, so, i don't know why you took it personal and trying to classify it under the "all have sinned" phrase, or are you one of them?
   Well, i will not shy away from the truth, this is not just about church or "sin", but about abomination and taboo, a bad influence to a moral society: [b]H[/b]omos[b]exua[/b]lity should not have any recognition in a society with normal people. Period

I can't take people acting like they have some kind of moral high ground, especially considering how corrupt the so called religious leaders are. If molesters are fair game to be called Christian leaders, then how dare anyone put Christians in quotes on this video?

keyremotes:

The bible these guys read speaks against this very act!!
How can they now be praying to the same God who says this sort of
life style is not acceptable?

The bible speaks against a lot of things that are natural to human nature, including many things you do. I'm pretty sure you're not married but you've done the thing right? This is what happens when you adopt someone else religion you really do not understand.
Re: Gay "Christians" In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2012
@@@@

i see bluetooth there

im impressed u came out in the open

nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Has 'obamagic' Finally Worn Off In Nigeria? - CNN / South-west Governors / Epidemic High Cost Of Govering Nigeria - Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.