Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue (1205 Views)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by lwisee: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
A friend of mine just narrated this to me.He is in a serious relationship with a girl,infact the girls aunt and mum were aware of this relationship.Durin the girls first month in her place of primary assignment(nysc) she left her ppa to spend a wkend wit a guy she met in camp on a friday.my friend calld her phone but it was switchd off.He later calld her friends number which she has forgotten she used to cal d guy once.They were able to resolv it n she returnd to her base d nxt day.Recently durin her POP on thursday,she took a pix with d guy holdin her from d back n d guy uploaded it on his fb wall n tag her.my friend saw it,calld her n talk to her wit annoyance but d girl says she didnt ask d guy to upload d pix.He cut d phone n since then theyve not been talkin n the pix is stil on fb.what do u suggest.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Odunnu: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
Before I give my advice, you tell me, what do you suggest? What did you tell "your friend?"
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Killz3(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
Candid opinion is that the girl is now an arsenal fan. . . She's a gooner! wink Forget the hell about her, and join a new club!
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by omega25red(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
your friend is getting played like football grin

By the way how did your friend find this strangers (new guy) FB page? i think you are lying
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Uchegoziem(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
I think ur friend should move on with his life nw dat it's early cos if it gets late,he might regret nt leaving now.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
your friend is getting played like football grin

By the way how did your friend find this strangers (new guy) FB page? i think you are lying
^^^
If he tagged her, it's possible

Sorry, when you meant football, did you mean Arsenal vs Ac Milan? cheesy grin
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
@omega25red
She was tagged!

@OP
Your friend should leave the girl be. She wants to eat her cake and have it. If you want the other guy stay with him why play hide and seek?
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by slimyem: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2012
how did your friend confirm that his gf left her ppa for the house of the guy she met in camp?
And since they were finally passing out,was it wrong for her to have taken a picture with her 'friend'?
And why is the uploaded facebook picture causing this much trouble?
This story get as e be jor!
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by tellwisdom: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
Slimyansh, if i was dating you, and you yashed a guy. It will smell in your body. # B'leee me sad sad
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by slimyem: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
^ode!
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2012
Slimyansh, i need a gardener. Call ur boyfrnd for me sad sad
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2012
Since when is taking a pix with a friend now a crime?I don't get what the problem is here.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by cynthiafred67(f): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^ I wonder Oo, why is the guy making such a fuss abt it.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
freecocoa:

Since when is taking a pix with a friend now a crime?I don't get what the problem is here.
this is unlike you sha, did you read the part of the guy holding her from behind?
what kind of girl allows a guy she has nothing with to hold her from behind in a pix and then post it on fb for the whole world to see
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by dealordea(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
Op: The girl is playing mind games on your friend and we all know our naija sisters, they all play mind games when they are in serious relationship, most expecially if the guy is slacking in some ways but my own opinion is , leave that B. I. T.C.H and tell your friends to move on, better girls are out there, Thank God the population of girls is times 3 of we boys now.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
aguiyi:

this is unlike you sha, did you read the part of the guy holding her from behind?
what kind of girl allows a guy she has nothing with to hold her from behind in a pix and then post it on fb for the whole world to see
Err mm holding her from behind as in? I mean we all know that pose where a guy hugs a girl from the back and i think anyone who went through a nigerian university knows that's one of the mostly used style\pose when taking a pix with a dude in campus,i don't know what op means by holding her from the back o but if its the pose i'm talking about then i don't see what's wrong with it cos i mean we hug our friends right?so why can't we take a pix while hugging?except he was holding her in an inappropriate place.
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by lillys(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
The guy prolly a jealous type but its normal considering the pose and the pic was tagged on fb and the girl didn't remove it
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Killz3(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^
And what do you say about the weekend she spent with the same guy, with her phone switched off? I wonder why the focus is on the fb pic. . . Smh!

He should forget the girl and move on! Simplicias. . .
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by lillys(f): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
Her spending the weekend at the guy's house with her phone switched off is definitely dodgy too
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Killz3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^
Mind you, he forgave her after the weekend incident, they resolved it. Now tell me why a guy who forgave you for spending the weekend in a guy's place will cry blue murder over a picture on face book? Unless of course the picture was a provocative one, and there is more to that picture that meets the eye than the ordinary. . .

Bottom line is, if he takes her back, he is a what? A FOOL!
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2012
freecocoa:

Err mm holding her from behind as in? I mean we all know that pose where a guy hugs a girl from the back and i think anyone who went through a nigerian university knows that's one of the mostly used style\pose when taking a pix with a dude in campus,i don't know what op means by holding her from the back o but if its the pose i'm talking about then i don't see what's wrong with it cos i mean we hug our friends right?so why can't we take a pix while hugging?except he was holding her in an inappropriate place.
assuming its her guy that holds another girl from behind in a pix and then went on to upload same pix on fb, what would you ladies be saying mind you this is not campus but pop
i did mine in ondo state 2004 batch A, i had fun and i know some of those girls drinking my beer at mammy market had serious dates before then ,some even had husbands yet they didnt care cos their men were not there. most of all those mess ended after the 21 day camp but snapping a pix with those girls and putting on fb plus a tag is a message,lets be real on this one, abi you do NIFES for camp?
Re: Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue by Ranoscky(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2012
I dont waste my time advicin such guys cos, in a situation like this, i dont think the guy needs a soothsayer to tell him the next move.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! / Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? / To Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.